I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
The Ultimate Halloween Party! (OPEN TO ALL) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The Ultimate Halloween Party! (OPEN TO ALL) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The Ultimate Halloween Party! (OPEN TO ALL) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The Ultimate Halloween Party! (OPEN TO ALL) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The Ultimate Halloween Party! (OPEN TO ALL) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The Ultimate Halloween Party! (OPEN TO ALL)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Ultimate Halloween Party! (OPEN TO ALL) Empty The Ultimate Halloween Party! (OPEN TO ALL)

Post by Takeshi on April 28th 2013, 6:09 pm

Okay, that looks like the last of the decorations! Tyler said as he hung up the banner proclaiming that there was going to be a Halloween party in front of the town square, he and Aria had been planning this party for weeks and they invited everyone, litteraly everyone. Now the final decorations were put up, the punch was out and so was the candy, now all they had to do was wait. So who do you thinks gonna get here first? aria asked her brother. probably lenny you know how much he likes parties.... Tyler told her as the first guests started to arrive.

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Halloween Party! (OPEN TO ALL) Empty Re: The Ultimate Halloween Party! (OPEN TO ALL)

Post by Artless Artist on April 28th 2013, 6:45 pm

Lee had gotten a letter in the mail, talking about a Halloween party. he, personally, had never heard such a thing, and went to see what this mean't. as he arrived...he suddenly felt off. he looked down...and noticed he was a girl.

Wha?! he exclaimed to himself, feeling around to make sure it wasn't a trick. he found, it was not a trick. he had turned into a girl, with, what he felt was a jester hat, as well as red pants, white t-shirt, and a rather wonderlandish jacket, though the colors were wrong. oddly, the more he stood in this body, the more he was okay with it. he even felt his memories changing, which was strange, but he felt fine.

he heard a lot of commotion over by the town square, and from what Lea, ("Lea? huh." his male mind inquired quietly.) saw on the card, thats where the party was at. he started walking, and soon heard a somewhat lonely tune that had no lyrics for it. it actually sounded somewhat familiar...Lea shrugged it off.

party, first. she thought. she soon arrived at the town square, and saw a bunch of this, as well as a giant banner that read Halloween Party. Lea arrived, and went over to the two people standing next to each other. she held her hand out. "im new to this world, but my name is Lea Evans, its nice to meet you. whats yours?"

Last edited by Artless-Artist Lee on April 28th 2013, 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Halloween Party! (OPEN TO ALL) Empty Re: The Ultimate Halloween Party! (OPEN TO ALL)

Post by Takeshi on April 28th 2013, 6:54 pm

Hi Lea! I'm Tyler and this is aria Tyler said as he shook the girls hand. Nice costume! aria said as she looked over Leas outfit. A jester, Nice choice. she said nodding. Here Lea! Tyler said as he grabbed a bag with an ace on it and handed it over to her. It's a magic bag of party favors! Everyones going to get something different! he said very quickly as he pulled down his hood, revealing his cat ears. Might as well now... aria said as she took off her coat, revealing her white and black angel wings. I hope you have fun here! she yelled as the two of them ran off to greet the rest of the guests.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on April 28th 2013, 7:15 pm

Kia stepped out of the Gummi Ship, Her hair wasn't a curly light brown anymore but a pink color. Her eyes were also pink. She was invited to a party in a world called 'Halloween Town'. She liked parties and she really wanted to meet new people, Kotaro didn't want to go and decided to stay in the castle. The witch walked towards the entrance and saw two unfamiliar people, Kia put on a smile. "Hello! Is this the Halloween Town party?"

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon
Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on April 28th 2013, 7:24 pm

Yeah! You must be Kia then! aria said as she handed her a bag, this one with a cat on it instead of an ace. I'm Aria, and this is my brother Tyler. she said as Tyler walked up next to her. Hi, Good costume! he said as he looked over Kia's witch outfit and her pink hair. Here! Tyler said as he handed her another bag. Before you ask, nothing magic about it, it's just a bag of candy he said as he looked over his shoulder for lea. If your looking for lea she's over by the punch bowl. aria said as she looked at her brother. Thanks sis! I hope you like the party favor! he said as he ran off in the direction of the punch bowl. -sigh- I wish he wouldn't get so excited... Anyway see you around Kia! she said as she went back to the table up front and grabbed the box of magic bags.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on April 28th 2013, 10:59 pm

Kia smiled and nodded, "Nice to meet you two." The witch took the bag that Aria gave her, "Thanks." She said, She nodded when Aria told her to have fun and sat at a table, looking around and enjoying the scenery.

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon
Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasturi on April 28th 2013, 11:08 pm

Kasturi had received a forwarded mail of a party invite to Halloween Town. Strange, could the letter had been miss sent to him? Still this party sounds quite fun and he finds himself coming to it on the day.

He walked to the square in a costume of a dark wizard, in frayed and teared clothes and old tailcoat, and coiled large wizard's hat. Hopefully he doesn't look too scary.

Kast stepped up to the probably entrance to the party,"Hi, my name's Kast, I've got this letter this other day, could this be the party?" he asked nicely to the closest girl which happens to be Aria.

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on April 29th 2013, 4:42 pm

Upon the gates of the town did a powerfully wave of darkness shutter and gather at the metal bars. Moving onto the tops of the stone wall where in its black clouds formed the shape of a male. The new figured bushed off his shadows as the darkness left his form to reveal an elegant tall beauty that dawned on a out of place attire for such a world of hidden tricks and rewarded it with treats. Jumping off from the hight the male's attire could be in full view by anyone. It was really off already for the normally monstrously and promiscuous prince of the heartless. He bore on a grab of pure white, translucent fabric that shimmered like star light upon his tan skin. His soft hair style back glimmered like the morning says of the sun as the sight of his oceanic sights could only be described as captivating. He was very human like right now, hiding away his more monster like features like his tentacles with magic.
Spoiler:
CostoumeThe Ultimate Halloween Party! (OPEN TO ALL) Anime-Guys-male-anime-characters-17560233-576-481

It was very odd Lenny to be this covered up, hiding his beloved body away in such a fancy outfit for a party. But after all this the world were one should hide themselves in a manner best fitting to not blend in with their nature. And for him it was a prince charming persona...dam this was one weird feeling.

He walked towards the square before seeing hid and hair of what he thought was Tyler and his sister that gave him this invite greeting other guests. At least he thought it was them with some many costumes it wouldn't be easy to find a lot of people he may know. "Hey TY!" lenny called out to see if he would be heard

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on April 29th 2013, 5:20 pm

Yep! aria told Kast as he walked toward her. Here, compliments of me and my brother! she said as she handed him his party favor, this bag with the magic symbol for wind on it, and a black bag of candy. Enjoy the party! And seriously, why does everyone have a better costume than me?! she asked him.

As tyler gave lea her bag of candy he heard someone call for him. I'd recognize that voice anywhere! he yelled as he turned around with a grin on his face. HEY LENNY! Tyler yelled back as he dashed over to him. I'm so glad you could make it! he said obviously exited that one of the only people he knew personally had shown up. And seriously, prince charming? he said raising an eyebrow then again I probably shouldn't judge, considering I'm a cat guy now... he said as he dug through his pockets. There it is! he yelled as he pulled out a big bag of candy and a brown bag with the Zerg symbol on it. The big bag is just some candy, but the other. At has your party favor in it, lets just say I think you'll like what you get... he told his friend with a grin. Anyway i hope you lhave fun here! and Lenny, do me a favor,Please don't spike the punch. he said as he walked back towards the gate.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on April 29th 2013, 6:15 pm

Lea stepped back, thanking them for the favor, and proceeded to walk away, storing the bag inside of her bag. she then decided to walk to the fountain in the middle of the area, and sat down. she looked around, and found that no one was here, except for a handful of people he didn't notice. it wasn't wrong, as she was either looking for her older sister, or hanging out in wonderland...and lets face it, not many people come to visit. then a soft, non-lyrical tune played, a sad melody, from what she could hear. it sounded...strangely familiar...She got up, and began to walk towards the sound, when oddly, it stopped. Huh. she questioned, and returned to the spot where she was sitting...
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on April 29th 2013, 6:43 pm

Hey Ty, can I have my bag now? aria asked her brother as he started walking over to the table Kia was sitting at. If I give you yours do I get mine? he asked her grinning as she dug around in the box for his bag. Here you go! she said as she pulled out a white bag with a black anime version of twilight town on it. Nice touch sis! he said grinning as he got her bag out of his pocket, Her symbol was a rose on a background of black.... Than- she said as she looked up and noticed he was already sitting by Kia.

Hi, Kia right? he asked her as he sat down on the other side of the table and put his bag down an pulled out another bag of candy, this one had just candy with coconut in it. You enjoying the party? he asked as he opened a almond joy and ate it.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on April 29th 2013, 8:48 pm

Kia looked up and saw the boy that invited her along with his sister, "Yes, I'm Kia. And I'm enjoying myself." She said to him. The witch looked closer at him, He looked about her age and had cate ears. "Nice coustume by the way, And you really know how to throw a party."

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on April 29th 2013, 8:57 pm

Thanks! This is really the first time ive ever thrown a party though... he said as he pulled another almond joy out of his bag. Oh you can go ahead and open up the bag aria gave you now! he said smiling as he opened up his bag and ended up getting his face coated with white powder and spiderwebs. -sigh- I should have known shed prank me... he said as he pulled of his sweatshirt and wiped the powder and spiderwebs off of his face.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on April 29th 2013, 9:08 pm

The young witch nodded and took the bag from her lap and heard a noise and looked up at Tyler, She put her hand on her mouth to keep from laughing out loud but she managed to laugh! "Oh my gosh, I haven't laughed like this in a long time!" She exclaimed as she tried to straighten herself up. "Lets see what I got." She opened her bag still giggling from Tyler getting pranked. Once she opened it some big marshmallows popped to her forehead, She took one and ate it. "Wow, hehe what a surprise." She said with a smile at Tyler.

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Halloween Party! (OPEN TO ALL) Empty DISREGARD THIS POST

Post by Takeshi on April 29th 2013, 9:15 pm

That's okay though cause 3...2...1 he said as they heard a scream and he looked over and saw his sister, drenched in ink and feathers from the neck up. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR PRANK

Last edited by Tyler on April 29th 2013, 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on April 29th 2013, 9:20 pm

Tyler smiled back as Kia laughed and opened up her bag, one of the marshmallows popping up out of her bag and hitting her in the forehead. man she ruined that sweatshirt he said as he looked over at his now powder white sweatshirt. That's okay though cause 3...2...1 he said as they heard a scream and he looked over and saw his sister, drenched in ink and feathers from the neck up. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR PRANKING ME! he yelled at her as he turned around and started laughing. I'm glad this partys going so well he said as he smiled at Kia.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on April 29th 2013, 9:32 pm

Kia smiled when Aria got pranked and turned to Tyler, "The party is going well, I'm going to socialize. Excuse me~!" She said while she was eating one of the marshmallows and standing up out of her chair and pushing it in. She walked over to a scary looking wizard (Kasturi but doesn't know yet) She smiled at him, "Hi, nice coustume you have here, really scary." She said with a chuckle.

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on April 29th 2013, 9:59 pm

Lenneth smiled back " Thanks a lot ty" as accepted the and opened it as the host went off to gather his other guest. Once he took a look open a bright bare of glowing yellow eyes looked back at him. He blinked and open the bag more before dropping its contains out onto the ground.

What came out was a massive dog like creature that he didn't expect to be made a candy. Its head appear to be more continuous with the curvature of its spine and its tusk-like horns now protrude from the sides of its head, just behind its jaws. The eyes still appear a red or orange and its jaws of razor teeth remain without lips or covering of any kind. In place of webbed feet the dog like monster now sports a pair of toe claws on its back limbs. Some breeds still appear to use their forelimbs for attacking though the longer, curved arm blades and hand-like claws of the past no longer appear prevalent.

Lenny looked at the odd monster like dog for a second before it started to lick his face at its new owner. Happy and joyfully as it rolled around and did a few tricks to try and impress the heartless. Lenny giggled and played with it for a while before making his way over to the party. Finding Ty and Kia talking to one other. He just wanted to hug the young man for the thoughtful gift and say hello to his other friend there. "Thank you so much Tyler!! and hello Kia look what I got in my bag haha"

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on April 29th 2013, 11:14 pm

Lea wasn't one for socializing...so she remained where she was...and took out her party favor bag. she opened it up, and found...nothing. What? she questioned, before a miniature Cheshire Cat suddenly appeared in her face. it was oddly colored, different from the Cheshire cats at home, being green with orange stripes, and a trademark grin on its face. it began to float around, sometimes disappearing, then suddenly reappearing, resting on her head. her eyes lit up as she watched her strange new friend...
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on April 30th 2013, 4:11 pm

Tyler smiled as he heard Lenny come up and thank him for his new pet. I thought you'd like that.... he said grinning at Lenny. Oh, it seems everyone has started opening thier bags! he told his friend as he pointed over to lea and her Cheshire Cat. Oh, theirs still something In my bag! he said as he picked it up and heard something move inside of it. So he looked and at first wasn't sure what he was seeing, but then it clicked and he let it out, he had miniature black and orange wyvern in his bag still! Now THAT is a surprise... he said as it perched itself on his shoulder. I think I'll call you Firestorm! he said as he looked and saw the orange flame design on its chest.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on April 30th 2013, 4:21 pm

" It is so cute yes thank you haha I don't know what to name it. Its so big and energetic and has sharp claws and move really fast I love this thing! Oh ya and I hope you don't mind but I called in some friends of mine to join the party. I hope its ok since they needed a day off from work" Lenny said as he whistled in loudly before making his way over to the food tables to grab a drink...and snack on everybody of food there.

Flying down from the two where a few hundred prinnes here and there. Demonic penguins with peg legs and demon wings that wore items backs no larger then a midget landing and flooding in the town square. Each wearing a different type of had or face mask as they started to run around and socialize, ending each of their sentences with Dood.

OOC: So anyone feel free to control a prinny and give it a personifier and soiclize with it ^_^

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on April 30th 2013, 4:27 pm

"Crap we're late!" Cool called out as he rushed forwards with Tornado flying behind him! They were late to the party in case you're not a good listener. The warrior suddenly tripped and was sent falling into the area of the party in a semi-comedic fashion. Tornado however did NOT trip with Cool as it's physically impossible to trip over air. "Sorry we arrived late. I'm Cool and this is Tornado." He said approaching the nearest person he saw which happened to be Tyler. As Cool discussed things with Tyler Tornado happened to notice the strange things. Special pets followed people around and suddenly a hundred strange penguins flew down from the fields.

Have I gone insane? Tornado thought to himself as he gazed upon the hundreds of penguins.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on April 30th 2013, 4:41 pm

wait what do you mean friends? Tyler asked Lenneth as he walked off and a few hundered Prinnies flew into the town square. Oh yeah it's fine Lenny of these guys work for etna I'm fine with you getting them a break from her.... he said as cool came stumbling through the gates, apologizing for being late.

Oh hi cool! And your not late the party litterally just started not even 10 minutes ago! he told him with a grin. Here you guys go! he said as he handed the two of them thier bags; cools had a prinny symbol and tornados had a moogle on it, though he was distracted by the Prinnies he took it anyway... Go ahead and open them! I think you guys will like what you find! He said with a grin as he walked off to get some punch.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on April 30th 2013, 6:09 pm

Lea was quietly enjoying the piece and quiet when an unknown object landed smack dab into her face, causing her to land in the water with a sound SPLASH. as she was getting up to cleave into what ever did this, she noticed that an odd, demon penguin-like creature was rubbing its face as well.

She also noticed that the cheshire cat she got was sitting on the very top of the fountain, laughing at her mutely. Her face heated up, and she growled. "Im sorry, dood." Lea heard an oddly annoying voice. "I tripped and, well...here i am, dood." the penguin thing said. as Lea got a better look that the Creature, and noticed, that it was wearing a a hatters top hat, as well as a green vest.

The bag was decorated in glued on cards (Redd would love that) and the fur was a light green. "Hi, Dood." the penguin said, holding out a flipper. Lea hesitated, unsure what kind of prank this was..."Uh, if you don't mind me asking, what exactly are you?" Lea asked the creature. The creature nodded, and said, "No problem, dood. Im a prinny dood, and how prinnies are made are..." the prinny started a long explanation of how a prinny gets made...
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on April 30th 2013, 9:03 pm

~Cool~

"Thanks." Cool said and Tornado nodded as he couldn't put it any better. Just as the warrior began to open it slightly something strange happened... A penguin with wings on its back jumped out! "Hey dood!" It called out as it hopped out of the bag and landed on the ground! Suddenly confusion filled the warrior from head to toe... What the hell was this thing?

Only then did Cool realize the hundreds of them that had just rushed down from the mountain. One of them was explaining what they were to a young girl who seemed vaguely familiar and called itself a prinny. He happened to hear that prinnies were the reincarnation of the souls of sinful humans... Weird how it would turn out that a small and innocent penguin was supposed to be the reincarnation of murderers, thieves, or other various horrible things. He also heard that they exploded when thrown or not handled properly so he'd have to be careful or pay a visit to Yen Sid's Tower to try and find a way around that otherwise he'd have an adorable and amazing creature like this dying weighing down on his soul... Perhaps he'd become a prinny himself when he died if he didn't take care of this one!

He had to take care of this penguin.

"Hey nice to meet you, I'm Cool Star." Cool said smiling down at the little penguin. He stared at it waiting for it to say its name but it just stood there blinking at him. After a few minutes of this the warrior let out a sigh. "What dood?" He asked looking back up and it was only a few seconds later that he realized what Cool meant. "Oh my name dood? I don't really think I have one dood!" The prinny said its voice still filled with joy! "I'll call you Joe then I guess." Cool said smiling down at him.

"Alrighty, nice to meet you dood!" It said and high fived the warrior! Suddenly he could tell he was going to like this strange creature. It joined in a conversation with the other prinnies then as Cool looked towards Tornado waiting to see what he got. "Hey I haven't seen you around before dood! Do you work for the La Vaeas too dood?" Another prinny asked Joe as he shook his head a no. "Nope dood."

~Tornado~

Tornado took the bag but looked around confused at these "prinnies." Cool must had taken a detour to Wonderland in the Master Crusader because this was just plain weird. He'd grow used to it though. Turning his head around he noticed that Cool had gotten one of those strange penguin creatures and named it Joe. Only then did he remember his bag and decided to open it as the warrior watched him do so. Out of the bag hopped a candy bar. Upon looking into he realized it was filled completely with candy! From candy corn to candy bars to those cough drops people tried to pass off as candy but Tornado wasn't fooled by it! He grabbed a package of little marshmallows and opened it, stuffing a handful of tasty marshmallows into his mouth!

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next