roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
February 11th 2018, 7:33 pm
Chastelle

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pan

Things just weren't going her way.

First, she had lost Odysseus somewhere in the Underworld. She hoped that he was okay but... how could she know? Had he made it out of there, too? Or was he back in Olympus, back at school and wondering what had happened to her down there? She often wondered, whenever she wasn't being chased by psycho Nobody's and other such creatures, how exactly she had wound up in Traverse Town just a few days ago. Fortunately she didn't have much time to dwell on it, what with all the kidnapping, escaping and being eaten alive by a giant, intergalactic whale.

The teen scratched her head and looked around, how exactly had she been eaten by a whale, again? She was in one of those weird looking carriages, the ones that flew around and weren't pulled by horses, when suddenly she saw the thing in the distance and watched in horror as it swallowed the ship whole. The crew she was travelling with just laughed, 'happens all the time', they had said. Right, getting eaten by a flying whale, totally a regular occurrence.

They had left her in this chamber, the... mouth... while they had scurried off to do whatever they had to do to get the ship functioning again, and then to get out of there. She was somewhat uncomfortable about being left alone, what with all the marauding kidnappers on the hunt for her, for one reason or another. She still wasn't quite sure about the whole thing, she knew that the ones in the tower had done it for some money, and then killed the people that had given them the money in the first place. It all seemed a little convoluted, why did they need her at all? If they were just gonna kill the people offering the money, couldn't they have just done it without her?

And then there were the other ones. The ones who had been trying to kidnap her but were beaten to it by the first ones. The youth shook her head, why her?

Deciding not to linger on it any longer, or at least for now, Pan found her feet and decided to have a look around. Her new sword was fastened securely to her hip, the shield from Olympus strapped to her back and she was wearing the entire suit of armour she had just recently acquired - if she had learnt nothing else from her ordeals thus far it was to always be prepared for the worst. That being said, she felt safe enough, as she began to explore perhaps the most interesting world she had encountered thus far.

The mouth was filled with wooden debris and what appeared to be ships the gargantuan creature had devoured, fashioned by some unknown person into a sort of walkway and even a little undercover area. The Olympian decided this would be her first destination, hauling herself up the wooden framework and into the little alcove. Not finding anything of real interest, she gazed down the whale's throat and into his innards, did she dare venture further?

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
God, my head feels like someone shoved a lead pipe through it Tyler said as he woke up on a wooden floor OH THAT'S JUST GREAT,NOW WHERE THE HELL AM I?!? He yelled as he realized it wasn't the floor of his room back in Twilight Town.

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.

Back to top Go down

Od
"Whale, whale, whale look who it is." He said, walking up to Pan through a different part of the whale while eating a raw fish on a stick. "You're lucky you ended up at the mouth." He joked, implying that he hadn't originally ended up there. Hearing a yell he ignored it for now until Pan and he were reacquainted a bit and knowing their track record together they'd prolly explore the sound together.

Back to top Go down

Pan
Pan spun around as she heard the yelling, peering at the source of the sound in the distance. It seemed to be a male, perhaps her age and were those... cat ears?

Before she could move in for a closer inspection, a more familiar but ultimately just as shocking voice resounded from behind her. Od? She turned again, and there he was. He looked the same as when she had seen him last, when they had been separated in the Underworld. She had so many questions, where had he been? How did he end up here? Were people trying to hunt him down, too?

Instead, he just rushed towards him and grabbed him into a hug.

"Oh, sorry!" She said, remembering that she was wearing a full suit of metal armour and that the pair barely even knew each other, making a hug perhaps not the ideal choice of reunion. She scratched the back of her head, smiling at the boy while her faced flushed an embarrassing shade of red.

"Where've you been?" She said, offering a playful punch to the shoulder, "I could've used you these past few days..." She said, recalling the events that had occurred since leaving their home world. Kidnappings, magic, heroes... even people calling her a 'princess'. Secretly that was her favourite part, after all, what girl didn't dream of living in a castle at some point in her life?

Back to top Go down

Od
As he awkwardly hugged back he commented, "You have such soft armor...just how I remember it." He was clearly trying to play off the hug. Yeah, it was cool seeing a familiar face but he was kind of uncomfortable for various reasons. They didn't concern her but the whale. "See, I would have tried looking for you but what had happened was..." He said pausing and scratching the back of his head while avoiding eye contact, "I...am...kind of stuck here." He finished, a sheepish grin plastered accompanying the sentence. He definitely was not making a good adventurer's impression.

Back to top Go down

Pan
"You've been here... this whole time? She said, looking around the mouth. There wasn't exactly much here, just the swirling waters at the bottom of the mouth and whatever was down it's oesophagus. She looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"You got with whole adventuring thing down, huh? She said, teasingly, before turning back to where the yelling man lay. She looked at Od once more, smiling, before asking, "Well, adventurer, wanna adventure on over there and see if that guy needs any help?"

She hoped that Od took it all in good humour, that was the way she intended it after all. She liked him, even though they hadn't known each other long he had a good vibe and seemed to be trustworthy enough. Hopefully this could be the foundation of a friendship, or at the very least he could become someone she could rely on to help her out in future hostage situations... ugh. The teen then turned on her heel, scurrying across the wooden walkway over to where the cat-man was lying.

"Hi there, need some help?" She asked, pearly white teeth arranging into a grin.

Back to top Go down

Od
"I'm down. Maybe after you show me the way out we could catch up sometime? Y'know tell me why you were so desperate for my company these last couple days." He replied, teasing back at her.

Following her to the guy he followed her friendly natured example and smiled along awaiting a response from him.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
Yeah, can you tell me where I am? He asked the two people that came up asking him if he needed some help. And do either of you have any Tylenol or something? My head's killing me. he said as he sat up and tried to remember what he was doing before he woke up here.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.

Back to top Go down

Pan
"Well..." She said, an even bigger smile forming on her face, "You're inside a whale."

She couldn't help but laugh then, at the absurdity of her words and the situation. She offered him a hand, to help him stand, and shook her head at his second question. She wasn't really sure what he was asking for, perhaps a herb or something she hadn't heard of to cure a headache, but she didn't have anything of that description. She took a quick look around the 'cavern', before looking back to Od.

"You've been here a while, seen anything that might help our friend here?" She asked. Perhaps there was a civilisation or something deeper inside the whale? After all, there was a bunch of shipwrecks in the mouth and someone must've arranged it into whatever structure this was... it didn't seem that crazy. Well it did, but who knew, they were in a giant whale, after all.

Back to top Go down

Od
"I have no idea what a Tylenol is..." The Olympian muttered to himself wondering what that could be. "Not at all. I've been deeper and it's just kind of trippy really. It's like I'm not even inside of a whale." He said recalling some of his adventured and how there were this little platform things that allowed him to jump great heights with ease while still landing safely.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
-OOC-Pan I'm not a cat person, but I'll roll with it for now ^_^-
Thanks Tyler said as he took the girls hand and stood up. Well then that's strange.... he said a grin breaking out on his face, showing his cat teeth as well as his normal ones. You guys don't know what Tylenol is? Then you guys are from Olympus aren't you? he asked them I'm sorry, I don't even know your guys's names, I'm Tyler. he told them as he dusted himself off then held out his hand.

Back to top Go down

Pan
(sorry I think I as looking at the wrong character >.> just ignore it)

"Uh..." Pan flashed a quick glance towards Od. Was Tylenol something common outside of Olympus? She was mighty confused, but chose to ignore it for now. Maybe they would learn some other time...

"My name's Pan," She said, allowing Od to introduce himself. "How did you get here?" She asked, looking around. She didn't see another ship anywhere and assumed if he had flown here he would remember it, but he seemed to be confused about everything.

Back to top Go down

Od
Raising a finger he said, "Od." Finishing the introduction. The gladiator had seen too many people here that couldn't help him so he wasn't really all that intrigued in exploring the new person when chances were he wasn't going to be much of help. What he really was interested in was getting some properly cooked food which was noted by the typical, and awkward, stomach growl.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
Umm, to answer your question, no, I just woke up here... he said as his stomach growled hey Od, can you show me where you got that fish? he asked Od as he looked around for what could have brought him here

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top