I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
The Key Driven into the Ground [Storm] EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The Key Driven into the Ground [Storm] EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The Key Driven into the Ground [Storm] EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The Key Driven into the Ground [Storm] EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The Key Driven into the Ground [Storm] EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The Key Driven into the Ground [Storm]

Go down

The Key Driven into the Ground [Storm] Empty The Key Driven into the Ground [Storm]

Post by Adrian King on April 11th 2013, 4:19 pm

The cryptic appearance of Halloween Town was one of the worlds Drakar briefly visited during his hiatus from all of his allies for the past few months. Deciding that he would take another trip to Halloween Town, he rode his Gummi Ship to the town of horrors. His landing area was on an open field of dead grass and soil made from decomposed bodies with twisted creatures roaming about not far away. As the ship landed, he exited and made his way for the town, but decided to take his time. Slowly walking across the field, he moved his hand around the hilt of his nodachi. Casually, he watched a few Wight Knights stroll by, but they seemed harmless for some reason. An oddity at its finest, but he had to excuse it as his last visit they did the same.

A citizen of Halloween Town waved at him, so he didn't stand out like he does at other worlds. He actually felt...normal unlike most of the time. His religion was ignored and his appearance was of no problem. He didn't feel like his tribal wear was so outrageous unlike normally. When he approached the gates of the town of gloom, he watched them open themselves up to him, allowing him to enter the area. It seems I will be traveling alone today....It feels good to feel normal. Not restricted by religion to make me strange nor appearance. his purple hair flowed as the dirty wind brushed through it, a foul smell entering his nose. "I have a feeling a storm is coming..." he looked to the side, gripping his nodachi and feeling a cold chill.

The Key Driven into the Ground [Storm] Diothr11
I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The Key Driven into the Ground [Storm] Empty Re: The Key Driven into the Ground [Storm]

Post by Adrian King on April 11th 2013, 7:39 pm

Drakar's eyes beamed open, his Mystic Hand reacting furiously to the darkness nearby. It was like a rabid dog having a target in sight, the raging glow of sapphire similar to the raging bark of the rabid dog. He gripped his nodachi and scanned the area, noticing the man that had approached him. Unveiling his face from the hood of the organization cloak, he looked at the man with a strange look. "Are you the authority around here? I apologize, I didn't know I couldn't be a tourist without letting you guys know." though the words seemed rude, the tone showed an obvious sincerity. Drakar could have chosen better words but for the situation, it did not matter.

What set him off was the great amount of darkness within the man confronting him. Bowing, but still keeping his suspicion, he went on to answer. "I am Drakar, an Ouroboros Path-Walker. I am considered the Atoned one because I maintain balance between light and dark. That was just my business card for my religion, is that all you need?" Drakar took one step back, but his body was definitely apparent that he was in a defensive mode. He was ready to summon his keyblade, but decided to wait for the right moment.

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

The Key Driven into the Ground [Storm] Empty Re: The Key Driven into the Ground [Storm]

Post by Adrian King on April 11th 2013, 8:19 pm

Drakar withdrew his nodachi but not completely, angling the blade so it maintained a stiff position whilst he elevated himself. This was a quick fix for the situation, the man hitting the nodachi and sending Drakar into a flip. Nimbly, he landed on his feet, the nodachi spinning in the air. Whilst it flew down, he raised his right hand, catching it. Drakar rolled backwards twice, making more of a distance between the two so he could react with more clean movements rather than his sloppy quick-fix. Drakar's Mystic Hand shined furiously as the golden aura from his Mystic Pauldrons flowed as well. Taking a defensive position, he was ready use the nodachi as a stand at any moment.

Drakar suddenly felt a wave of the dark influence trying to overcome him. He could see the reflection of the Hand of the Devourer but this was merely a sign it was coming soon, but not at this moment. Darkness came from his breath and his pupils took oblong shapes. His irises darkened greatly but he did not change. The dark presence did not last and he resumed to his normal state. "I do a lot better job than anyone else. I already know I'll have an abyss. Only temporary." he said, keeping his distance from the foe.

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on April 11th 2013, 8:33 pm

Having experience from Kenos and his bow, he remembered a similar pattern, using this to his advantage. Using his nodachi, he step to the side so the arrows aiming for his legs would miss, deflecting the arrows aiming for his right arm and stomach, but accidently letting the last arrow scrape his arm. Luckily, it was in a position where the scrape would not affect him with but a moment's worth of stinging. Resuming his defensive position, he wondered if he should attack, circling around the man and making sure he was positioned near the fountain in the middle of Halloween Town. "What is the meaning of all this?" his inquiry was in vain, but he still tried.

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on April 11th 2013, 8:59 pm

Drakar dashed forward, but did not expect the rain of arrows. The quickest reaction he had was to bring up his Mystic Guard, the two giant silhouettes forming extensions of the Mystic Hand and blocking the arrows with a magical shield. As he dashed forward, raising an arm over his head, he rush Storm, seemingly in a reckless dash. But in a subtle change in his movements, he zig-zagged and took his nodachi, swinging it at the head of his foe but letting go. Using his nimble skills, the blade moved in a arc, as he summoned his Light Cycle and swung at his foe's abdomen. "You're....no joke..." he said, continuing his attack.

[MP: 60 - 30: Mystic Guard Enchantment Activated]
[MP: 30]

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on April 11th 2013, 9:22 pm

Due to having his Mystic Guard out, Drakar was able to withstand the great bolt of lightning, being blown back a bit. Re-summoning his keyblade to his hand, he would meet his blade with his foe's, using stern force to keep it in place before using the gauntlet on his left hand to attempt to strike his foe in the face. You taste it...you feel it...YOU WANT IT! I can taste your fear, just give in and KILL! "F...Fuck!" he let out a swear, obviously disturbed in the head. He shook his head, but maintained his stone-wall posture. Maybe the man could over-power him, but he didn't want to find out. Although he could prevent his foe from landing attack, even using his Mystic Guard, he knew that his luck would run out soon. His body was reacting to the aftershock of the spell cast upon him. Rolling to the side and leaving his keyblade behind, he summoned it to his hand in fury. In his other hand, his Gateway to Dominance summoned. Noticing that he had two keyblades in hand, he dashed forward with great agility towards Storm, his movement disrupted due to the shock of Thundaga.

In this dash, he furiously sent a flurry of swipes and hard-style slashes, his blades moving with great agility and his fingers flurrying nimbly.

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on April 20th 2013, 5:17 pm

Drakar, locking his blade with Storm's, had successfully been knocked down but used his agility and formed a triangle with his hands, essentially rolling. His roll was not clean, more so rough but summoning his keyblade he prepared for retaliation if Storm were to try to attack. As he tried standing the kick Storm sent locked with his keyblade, halting his movement but disorienting Drakar. It only took a moment to recover but Drakar began panting due to the block he had to pull off without a moments of recovery from the fall.

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on April 23rd 2013, 4:41 pm

Drakar began to become angry, watching as he sheathed his sword. In the moment, he launched himself forward, jumping and performing his Horn Dive, light engulfing his keyblade as he dived at faster speeds, the light ready to pierce the dark. It was like a sliding spear, aiming right for Storm's chest. "I wish I could kill you!" he said in anger, his attacking heading for Storm's chest whilst he apparently let go of his worry over Drakar.

[MP: 30 - 25: HORN DIVE]

[MP: 5]

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on June 16th 2013, 5:48 pm

Drakar did not respect the man enough to wait for him, because he had threatened him. "I will take that into consideration, when I'm fighting someone I respect enough to honorably fight." summoning his Star-Gazer, he brought it down as hard as he could in a diagnol cut, aiming for Storm's equilibrium. Before he could, he moved so he could use his keyblade as a ledge. A direct attack to the head would normally be very dangerous but he couldn't gauge it due to the difference between his and Storm's ability.

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on June 16th 2013, 11:56 pm

Drakar knew that Storm's confidence had blinded the fact he could have gotten a concussion from his strike and from hitting directly to the Equilibrium, he would have been disoriented heavily and open to attack normally. But Drakar assumed the concussion part might be true. De-summoning his keyblades, he retrieved his Lightbringer and looked at storm. "You are pathetic. You think you deserve mercy? You attacked me. Attacking you randomly? You began it. If I could, I'd strike you down now. But I must leave." Drakar left Halloween Town's grounds, turning away from Storm. Who was really dominant in that moment? In the moment where confidence overrode defense? It was Drakar. Who could have killed who? Drakar was the predator. He knew it, or at least he thought it.

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum