» Marionette
Malice and Rage EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Malice and Rage EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Malice and Rage EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Malice and Rage EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Malice and Rage EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Malice and Rage

Go down

Malice and Rage Empty Malice and Rage

Post by Zihark on April 8th 2013, 5:35 pm

Zihark found himself in get again in Holloween Town. The town had not changed, and its scenery was static. Zihark awaited on Pumpkin Hill, the curving hillside defied gravity. The solemn ambiance served the coming events well. The mood was set and Zihark waited for Neo-Storm. He pressed a button, and the hillside elongated, providing a bridge to the area where where the trial took place.

It was hard living in a world where half of Zihark's allies would forsake him for his actions hidden, shown by few eyes. The screams of 2 helpless citizens could be heard in the distance. Help me... Help me Said the voice, trailing off to hopelessness.

Malice and Rage ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Malice and Rage Empty Re: Malice and Rage

Post by Zihark on April 8th 2013, 5:54 pm

Follow the voice of the screaming couple, and we'll see what you've trained, and the degree to which you trained. Zihark said to Storm in a serious tone. Zihark noted that Storm looked different yet again. This time, the amnesia was absent. Zihark took to follow Storm, if he used the bill as a bridge, as Zihark planned.

Malice and Rage ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on April 8th 2013, 6:17 pm

Two adults from a world unknown to Storm were chained to the wrought-iron fence directly across the bridge. Zihark and Storm hopped down from the outstretched limb and landed on the flat plain. The couple screamed for Storm. Please said the man on the right, sobbing between breaths. He's going to mur-- Zihark snapped his fingers and instantaneously, the man imploded in itself. His entire body was plastered against the surrounding. The area, and the man next to him were coated with a layer of entrails and blood. The only being left was stunned with silence. Zihark gestured toward the only remaining being. Show me how your rage has manifested, as I have. Zihark took a step back, allowing Neo room to work.

AAAAHHHHH!

The man began to beg, with nothing left to lose. A pathetic sight. No, no, nooo. Ple-he-hese. Don't kill me. I don't want to die here. I have a family. The man's words were hardly recognizable between dry heaving and hysterical crying.

Malice and Rage ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on April 8th 2013, 7:33 pm

You've changed Storm, for the better. Now, you may truly to by the name Neo, the Assassin that rises up from the forgotten being that was once Storm Sky. Shall I tell you now, about your origin, about who you once were, and who you are destined to become?

Things were finally picking up in the god-forsaken universe. Conflict would rise up, and destroy the complacency of the new generation of so called warriors.

Malice and Rage ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on April 8th 2013, 8:35 pm

To become who you are destined to be, you must take the information I cater to you, and disregard the bulk of it. This is not who you are now that pushover with no respect. With this new power your respect will be garnered. And so Zihark began to speak. He told the story of Storm Sky, as he knew it. He told it in its entirety, until the story was completed, and there was only silence.

Malice and Rage ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on April 8th 2013, 9:22 pm

You've seen my weapon, the keyblade? Legend tells of an ultimate weapon that supersedes all others. I plan on obtaining that weapon, as well as making a Darkblade counterpart for that weapon. The two weapons will be the strongest in the universe. Together, myself and your band of Darkbladers will take these weapons and carve out a new era. An era controlled by we four. Zihark revealed enough information to get Neo interested, but not enough for him to betray Zihark with the information. In time, the three Darkbladers would combine forces and create this utopia.

Malice and Rage ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum