» Marionette
Ghostland (Open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Ghostland (Open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Ghostland (Open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Ghostland (Open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Ghostland (Open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Ghostland (Open)

Go down

Ghostland (Open) Empty Ghostland (Open)

Post by Kasturi on March 28th 2013, 10:48 pm

Gliding through the fogging mist, a dark skeletal figure moves between the gravestones, its steps non-heard but the howling wind of the cold night, whispering eerie lullaby to dead in their graves. Under the silver gaze of the full moon, the skeletal figure appeared almost black and white, in frayed and teared clothes and old tailcoat, and coiled witch's hat shadowed his black unseen face, except the yellow orbs eyes, and a serrated opening for a mouth.

The undead black mage left the cemetery grounds, and went under the town's arching rusted steel gates. Moving past several ghosts and ghouls haunting the town square, the mage stopped by the green fountain, its coarse old granite well and a stone gargoyle regurgitating green vile water into the pond. The tall skeletal undead bent over a little and see his emerald reflection upon the liquid's surface.

"Wow... looking good," commented the undead, he cracked a smile, "I'll be in my own nightmares," chuckled the mage. Kast stood back from the fountain, almost knocking on a fellow native to Halloween Town. There were several people, or ghost people, walking or gliding in their nightly nocturnal lives. They all look scary and realistic, it gives the town a strange but nice vibe.

"Wonder what to do?" spoke the black mage to himself, before slowly walking circling the streets and sightseeing.

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ghostland (Open) Empty Re: Ghostland (Open)

Post by Kasturi on March 28th 2013, 11:10 pm

Someone seemed to call out in his direction. The mage turned his head,
"Bonehead? Who me?" he started, but the answer to the query was self-evident. There's a hooded ghost man wearing a mask resembling a human's skull. Wait... ironic.

"Just haunting like any scary dude, I'm Kast, the skeletal undead black mage, or that's how these duds fit the description," replied the mage, glancing again at his clothes to make sure. "So yeah, you got a bone to pick with?"

What's with all these puns?

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasturi on March 28th 2013, 11:26 pm

"Very well, a gentlemen's brawl," said the mage with a mock bow, then stood ready with a slow spinning spear materializing from his right hand. Mistral Crest, the spear, had somehow changes color to black, with a silver serpent chiseled winding around the shaft. Though just aesthetic changes, it looks somehow more scary.

"Interesting," paused the undead mage, then he positioned the weapon forward and like a lance it was thrust towards the other's throat with the mage burst sprint. The attack if connected would however only wound the neck side, and whether successful or not Kast would continue motion to move past Neo to his left side.

[Fields of Breeze Enchantment active, Leste and Lancets equipped.]

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasturi on March 28th 2013, 11:38 pm

"Uh-oh," Kast accidentally trips over Neo's foot, but his momentum carried him over and the black mage spun mid air and landed skidding on his feet made possible by his mastery of air magic. Seeing the warrior's incoming foot, Kast instead captures it with one hand and tries to yank him to cause him to fall face down.

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasturi on March 29th 2013, 6:29 pm

Kast's hand clenched the air when Neo managed to break free from his grip. The mage then moved back to gain distance, the latter returned with a furious barrage of attacks. In the small window of time available, Kast stood defensively; crossing his forearms and bringing his body inwards, making him a smaller target. Protective magic summoned (Fortis x2), as he makes quick several evasions while his senses tracks the path of each attack.

Two hits connected in rapid succession to his body, and the mage's shield charm broke in glass-like harmless pieces, followed by a forceful burst of air, knocking everything within 4 feet back one foot. Kast used this chance to escape the rest of the attacks, and then resummoned his spear. He gave a smirk, as though to say he can survive such linear attacks.

(60mp left)

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down