» Marionette
Old but new friends (Private Zihark) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Old but new friends (Private Zihark) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Old but new friends (Private Zihark) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Old but new friends (Private Zihark) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Old but new friends (Private Zihark) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Old but new friends (Private Zihark)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Old but new friends (Private Zihark) Empty Re: Old but new friends (Private Zihark)

Post by Zihark on March 26th 2013, 7:48 pm

Zihark sat with his legs separated by the teeth of a pumpkin, sitting high above center square. Zihark had been there a while looking for inspiration. Something truly awe-ful. It should be in Holloween Town, if anywhere. Holloween Town, the frightful world of ghouls and goblins. Zihark would find his inspiration somewhere, if not here. A few hours passed by while Zihaek was in a transcended state, thoughts blazing by his consciousness, when a sole figure caught ended his self-induced high. Maybe this could prove worth the interruption. He seems confident, arrogant even. At home with the chaos this world offered, and all at the same time, slightly familiar. Zihark tapped on the stone statue he sat inside, a faint noise was carried throughout the town square. There were only two living beings there, the noise echoed, or maybe just one.

Old but new friends (Private Zihark) ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Old but new friends (Private Zihark) Empty Re: Old but new friends (Private Zihark)

Post by Zihark on March 27th 2013, 10:19 am

Maybe he is alive. Zihark thought. He had emotions, so a nobody was out of the question. Perhaps he is a heartless, or some other worldly species. Maybe I can perform an autopsy later. You seem temperamental. That kind of behavior will get you killed. Trust me, I've proven it many times. Zihark didn't mention that his own temperamental attitude had gotten him killed as well, but no one needed to know that. Zihark couldn't admit to himself that he was actually fond of the cocky, guns-a-blazin attitude that Zihark had assumed the boy had. So far, Storm's actions hadn't given him a reason to doubt his initial instinct. Picture if you will, endless nothingness. All that exists is your frame of mind, but you are incapable of thought. You are conscious, but not. Zihark seemed to take a condescending tone more often than not, now-a-days.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on March 27th 2013, 10:28 am

If I did know who you were, what would I get in return. I'm not one to help others. Period. Let alone for free. Another case of amnesia? Zihark took in thoughts of Mantra, who was so confused after he had awoken. Mantra seemed to be pressuring Zihark into helping out this boy, even if Zihark was unaware of it. He had conflicting emotions about helping this boy, and Zihark had never experienced this desire before. Emotions suck.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on March 27th 2013, 12:54 pm

Zihark took in all of the information this guy had presented, and made a snap decision based on the knowledge he had. Zihark summoned the Kingdom Key, and held it in place, giving him time to observe it. Zihark cocked his arm back and launched the keyblade hard at Storm. If Storm remained motionless, it would lodge itself into the ground, right in front of Storm's feet. Do you remember what this is, whatever your name is?

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on March 27th 2013, 1:45 pm

It clicked. Zihark remembered exactly who this guy was. Storm There were endless possibilities Zihark could do to fill the gap of knowledge. Zihark knew who he was, but Neo did not. Zihark could use this boy. Make him stronger, darker. Your new name is Neo huh? It fits. Zihark chimed in the conversation, almost giddy with anticipation of things to come. You've changed.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on March 27th 2013, 2:01 pm

I already told you, I'm not one to help others let alone for free. I need an incentive, if you get my drift. I have my own goals and accomplishments. If you make my goals, your goals, I'll tell you everything you need to know about who you are, and who you used to be. Zihark broke the teeth of the pumpkin with Dark messenger, allowing safe passage rom the aperture. Zihark let gravity do the rest, landing in a crouched position. Zihark stood up slowly, stretching his muscles. He was a few inches taller and larger in build. Zihark approached Storm, awaiting his answer.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on March 27th 2013, 7:06 pm

I only have one objective right now. Digging up dirt on the Organization, and a man named Alexander Edamows. Apparently these guys are pretty twisted, and into some sick stuff. Alexander is there leader. Dig up some dirty on The Organization, Alexander, and any of his aquaintences. They are extremely secretive, and they don't play very nice. Don't get yourself killed and dig up as much information as you can.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on March 27th 2013, 7:27 pm

If you can't be of use to me now, Dark Smile was removed from Zihark's back. It's the only keyblade Zihark had that lacked the ability to be summoned, and the only one he had ever seen. Zihark razed if high above his head. If Storm... Neo truly had forgotten his fighting experience, the only way to bring it to remembrance, with a life or death situation. Hopefully Neo could remember enough of his experiences to defend himself. If so, he could be quite useful in the coming events. If he had forgotten everything, his life would end instantly. then you will never be useful again. In one moment, Neo's instincts would be tested.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on March 27th 2013, 9:25 pm

Zihark tapped the boot of his shoe, allowing a switchblade to be extracted from his shoe. Zihark pointed it at Neo's incoming leg. This was a way to silently warn Neo that his attack was quite harmful. See? You were once a very reputed fighter, before whatever trauma you suffered. It's a simple task of training you in order to remember who you once were.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on March 27th 2013, 10:24 pm

That depends on how much your personality has changed. How do you feel now? Confused I bet. Even angry. Why did this happen to you, and who did this to you? Anyone would be angry. Anyone. It's how well that you can hold on to those emotions of betrayal and rage, that you'll be able to reach the end of your journey. Zihark tapped his boot onto the ground, and the blade retracted into its crevice again.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on March 27th 2013, 11:17 pm

Do you know how to use your emotions against your opponent. It is easy to explain, but hard to achieve. The easiest way to use your emotions against your opponent is to bottle up all of your feelings. Take them and lock them away. This Zihark said raising his blade up. makes it easier. But it isn't necessary. You take your emotions away, then you mean that one person. That single person who pushes your buttons in just the right way. Then.. You just let it go. Enter a fit of rage. This, is the simplest, but also the most ineffective. Over the span of a few years, I can release my frustration at will, to anything or anybody, in short, dense bursts that savor this rage, this power, makes it last longer. You can beat your enemy into the object of your choosing, using this. It's a great and wonderful thing. The key to this mechanism.... Is a heart. Do you have a heart?

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on March 27th 2013, 11:58 pm

Its not something I can teach you to use. It's something that you learn to do on your own. The online thing I can do is place you in situations where your progress can be monitored, and your own style of rage can be cultured and grown. No one can teach you to use your emotions because words just can't describe emotions like people assume they can. Its an art, portraying emotions, and it takes actions, not words. If you can't properly convey your emotions, I can't show you how to use them. If if was that easy, it wouldn't be that powerful. Once you've held your emotions deep inside, gotten to the very edge of your tipping point, seek me out, and unleash your rage.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next