» Marionette
Regaining Lightning (Private Rezero) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Regaining Lightning (Private Rezero) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Regaining Lightning (Private Rezero) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Regaining Lightning (Private Rezero) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Regaining Lightning (Private Rezero) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Regaining Lightning (Private Rezero)

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Regaining Lightning (Private Rezero) Empty Re: Regaining Lightning (Private Rezero)

Post by Rezero on March 27th 2013, 6:52 pm

Rezero and Keera would land rather close to the strange man in the woods.. They had no way of knowing he was already there. They would get out and start to look around. Keera would be the first to notice the man and would growl menacingly at him..

Shush now. There is no reason to believe he shall be hostile.. Friend, what is your name?

Rezero would extend a hand to the man in friendship, as he most often did with strangers. It was a rather bad habit, one that had gotten him in much trouble, and also won him many true friends as well.

Keera
Mp:40 Elements: Earth / Fire / Light
My current count minus 47

Regaining Lightning (Private Rezero) Siggy_21_zps049b7089
Rezero
Rezero

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Universalys/index/

Back to top Go down

Regaining Lightning (Private Rezero) Empty Re: Regaining Lightning (Private Rezero)

Post by Rezero on March 27th 2013, 7:10 pm

Rezero would twist his body to catch his fall, rip his hand away from Neo's grip and draw his shield and newly acquired sword ready for anything else.. Once he was sure there was no second attempt on him.. he would sheath just his sword.. Keera would growl again at the man.

And why wouldn't I extend my hand in friendship.. Just because there's a chance i will be taken advantage of.. It is not as if I am incapable of self protection..

He would motion to Keera to get back in the ship and wait for him.. he didn't need any distractions, he had a sense malice from this man.

Keera

Rezero
Rezero

Back to top Go down

Post by Rezero on March 27th 2013, 7:46 pm

As you wish, sir, but you are not the only walker of darkness.. I have had my fair share of wielding the powers of darkness and look where it got me..

Rezero would shed his cloak revealing his ears and tail and roll up his left sleeve revealing a sickening jagged black line.. from just below his wrist up to halfway between his elbow and shoulder.

Though I walk the path of shadow I do not do so with evil intent. It is simply a power that I may use to protect those I care about.

Rezero would draw and swing his sword at the man extending the tip at the end of the swing to cause to weapon to hit the man off center in his side.. He was aiming for the chest, dead center, however. He would have better luck just using at as a regular sword for now it seemed as he made a sheathing motion to retract the tip..

Keera

Rezero
Rezero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down