I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
One for the money, two for the show (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
One for the money, two for the show (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
One for the money, two for the show (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
One for the money, two for the show (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
One for the money, two for the show (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

One for the money, two for the show (Open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

One for the money, two for the show (Open)  - Page 2 Empty Re: One for the money, two for the show (Open)

Post by Takeshi on April 16th 2013, 8:04 pm

-Sigh of Relief- That's good, I've always thought my story was kind of strange... -Nom- She said as she bit into her Sea Salt Ice cream So what's your story lenny? I know you must have something of a story, you look like one of those people who've seen so many things and been through even more... Tyler said as he took another bite out of one of his ice cream bars.

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

One for the money, two for the show (Open)  - Page 2 Empty Re: One for the money, two for the show (Open)

Post by Lenneth on April 16th 2013, 8:31 pm

" Haha I wouldn't know where to start to be honest its been a exciting life for me. I guess I could start by saying when I was younger I had a hard time learning English and I wasn't like the other kids around me. I could use magic, was physical leagues away from anyone my age and could use this odd key shaped weapon that got people to hunt me down. Then I went into training with this powerfully mage that was also head of a large internal worldly organization and fought my way through its ranks. I also meet a lot of different people in my travels and a lot of different friends. But ahh I'm glad war times are over"

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on April 25th 2013, 4:40 pm

Wait,could use a keyblade? What happened to change that? Tyler asked curious as to how Lenneth lost his ability to wield the keyblade.
Yeah I always thought that once you gained the keyblade, you never lost the ability to use it.... she said remembering the rumors she had heard about there once being a nobody who could use the keyblade....

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on April 25th 2013, 9:28 pm

" Nothing really happened to me I just gave that power up or more exactly haven't used it or even bothered to remember about it for the longest time now. If I do still have a connection or not to it isn't really a concern of mine, I've long since given up sword play since I was never really good at it, My fist and magic is all I need to defend myself"

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on April 26th 2013, 5:31 pm

Well then that's nothing strange. he said as he grabbed his last Ice cream bar and opened it up. So, what kind of magic do you use? Aria asked Lenny, curious as to if she could learn something from him. Oh aria, I don't like that look, what are you think- he cut himself off as he realized what she was hoping for. I don't think that this is a good idea... he mumbled to himself as he finished off the ice cream bar

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on April 26th 2013, 5:38 pm

Ahh now a topic Lenny could get into, he smiled with glee at this was something he was good at though still remembering not to really let too much good. He finished his sneak and held out his hand upward. Conjuring what little sources of people that he could he formed a large black sphere that floated over top his touch, hissing in sparks and blue and purple hues while slowly rotating on its axis.

" Why I'm a damage mage, I work best with darkness based magic to inflect damage"

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on April 26th 2013, 6:26 pm

Well then, I guess my brother could learn a thing or two from you! she said trying to hide her dissapointment Hold, on aria, Iv'e never met someone who only uses one type of magic, but he's probably not going to tell us what all he can do without a reason. he said looking at his sister. Then he concentrated and a cold breeze shot through the room, emanating from him I use wind most effectively... he said as his concentration broke and the breeze dissapeared. But as she said I can also use darkness... he said as he pulled darkness from Lenny's sphere to make his own, then he released it, allowing the darkness to dissipate. he purposely left out his power over lightning as there was none to manipulate. And iv'e got the most control over plants! aria said as she concentrated, making the area around them have several roses, each in full bloom. Then she opened her eyes and the roses withered and died. And I can also heal people, but not very well yet... she said as she left off, hoping lenny would at least share one more type of magic he could use....

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on April 26th 2013, 6:51 pm

Lenny smiled at their own displays of magic, while his own orb was being drawn on it quickly reformed and double in size once tyler was done just a little tease on his magic over it was greater, he giggled and allowed it to fade while the girl draw her example from the flora around them. Two elemental properties that Lenny shared this might be worth looking into more a little more into.

" Looks like you've got some talent in controlling it tyler but can't seem to create your own darkness. And Aira you'll need some more practice if that took you to concentrate to much" Lenny said as then his own eyes blinked pink and the dead roses that she conjured grew up again but this time into monstrous sizes that filled the entire shop as a flower jungle as the roof was barley holding from the size of the plants now.

Lenny quickly stood up after leaving his little show for the owners of this place to clean up for themselves " Alright you too lets see your stuff in more detail. Outside lets go!" Lenny exclaimed in excitement as he found something new to do with them.

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on April 26th 2013, 7:07 pm

Oh wow! aria said as she watched lenny bring her dead roses back to life, then making them become huge, but unlike her the roses he made didn't die. Man, I was hoping he wouldn't notice that... Tyler said as he stood up and followed lenny outside. Aria didn't say a thing as she left, the shock making her just speechless, though she was clearly happier than when she came into the store.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on April 26th 2013, 7:47 pm

Lenneth strutted outside like the world famous model he was, happy now that there was something to do one could only guess how much damage he would cause in his bash of energy. Often one of his experiences would need to be more claim, reserved and not gloat or show off since it often displayed a lack of wisdom that came with age and personal character towards the newer generation. But this wasn't to show anything or a higher power complex he just wanted to be himself, Lenneth the fun loving goof that loves a good time not just the world's most powerfully source of magic. The entire of his life people saw him as just an overwhelming force that could rip stars apart but to himself the LaVaeas was just him, thats all.

Lenny stood across the shop, hoping that the Tyler and Aria would to do the same on the other side of the street as the passing villagers got out of the way. Len placed his fist on both sides of his hip looking straight at the two of them with a cheery smile. " Show me what you've both got!!" he shouted at the two of them hoping to see their best soon.

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on April 26th 2013, 8:01 pm

Okay then! Tyler yelled as they stood across the street from lenny and looked over at his sister. You go left, I'll go right! She said as she touched a vine that was outside of the shop and made it grow to about 6 ft long and made it grow razor-sharp thorns. Tyler looked around and saw that there was a shadowy alley, he grinned and moved that darkness over to his hands and made it form a black and purple spear. Then aria used the vine like a whip, trying to wrap it around lennys legs, and while he was distracted Tyler threw the spear at lenny, making it spiral just enough to where it would hopefully feel like he got punched by a giant where it hit. Then he made some throwing needles out of the remaining darkness and threw them at each pressure point he knew of, meaning the elbows and either side of the dip between the neck and shoulders. That's all I can do with what little darkness there was around here! he yelled after he threw the needles. but he knew aria wasn't anywhere near done yet.

Aria closed her eyes, feeling for the plants around them, and then urging them to grow, she eventually had a small area of thorny vines around her (About a two foot radius, the vines are only half her height, and shes only 5'4") Then she pulled up two of them and threw them towards lenny, then used what remaining concentration she had left to make the thorns on them fire at him. That's the most I can do right now! she yelled as the vines around her withered and died.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on April 26th 2013, 8:51 pm

Lenny waited as they took their position, they took their own time while he didn't mind. He wanted to see their power or at least what they can muster at the moment. He didn't want to go too far unless they were able to handle more it. The girl was the first to make her move, whipping at his legs while her brother went off into the alley hoping Lenny didn't kept his sights on him, he did but he didn't want to turn his head just yet. As the plant lash came Lenny blew on his sharpen nail/claws and swiped at the plants. Rendering them to shreds before the next wave of darkness came.

He could feel the darkness moving away from its natural state and moving to Tyler's will. Turning he notice the spear ready to impact him while the needles were close behind, Lenny smiled before raising his arm up. Exerting his own greater power over the shadows to bend to his will more so then Tyler's . The spear then widened flat into a large pitch black net that enclosed over the shadow needles before gathering all that darkness into a orb that floated in mid air between him.

" Going to need a little more effort then that if your going to use darkness against me. You can mould it but only in its most basically level with little of your actually will embed in it. You have to put a little of yourself into your magic otherwise their no different then birthday tricks" Lenny muttered before the sphere of darkness vanished. Only to reappear above Tyler's head up top the buildings where it exploded, its blast breaking apart he buildings and making them fall in the at Ty with heavy debris.

Meanwhile as the thorns came his way Lenny quickly leaped up a extrodinary height towards another building beside him, landing on the side of the wall to avoid the spell then quickly without losing momentum pushing off the wall to dive quickly towards Aria using his great strength or at least a little of it to quickly close the gap between them to try and catch her off guard. He would try and catch her head between his left palm and fingers before lifting her up and tossing her over to Tyler like a rag doll. If he missed his simple land at her location and just breaking some of the stone floor where he landed before standing up.

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on April 26th 2013, 9:03 pm

DAMN IT! Tyler yelled as he dashed out of the alley, just barely making it out before the debris would have collapsed on him Okay then, thanks for telling me how to do this! he yelled as he gathered the darkness caused by the collapsed buildings to him, then he created a black lance of pure darkness, but then he grabbed it and Threw it at lenneth's original location, then he moved it to where aria was and she jumped out of the way, making lenny be the only one caught in the explosion, then for good measure, he created a large thundercloud above where lenny should be, and then proceeded to make three bolts of lightning strike that spot. Then aria pushed herself to the limit, and made the area around the explosion become completely covered in the same vines she had made earlier, then had them all at once fire off thier thorns. How was that?! she asked lenny once the smoke cleared.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on April 26th 2013, 10:37 pm

They certainly have spirit if anything that was at least true. What was he going to do with this. If they just keep up a style like this it be nothing but a back and forth game between three. Recycling magic might fun here at least but if they didn't learn then there wasn't a point for Len to be around to see the children play. So now what would he do if there wasn't anything for him to recycle?...

Above Lenny's head he created a large black sphere again, this time using is own power to create it not simply burrowing it from nature. Its exact nature was that of darkness, an all consuming void that drew in all other aspects of power into itself, like black is to colours. The dark sphere soon became its true self engulfing the magic's pre-up darkness Tyler used and sealing in its space as did the lightning over head that he sent after. This magic certainly wasn't strong enough to escape the void like defence of the LaVaeas.

Lenny looked over to Aria as well, seeing her magic as well being taken in by the darkness telling Len she didn't put enough effort in. The smoke never happened and there underneath his expanding true magic.

" Try as you well with this you guys. Unlike your last attacks this is magic not just elemental bending. Now lets see what other tricks you have to show me" Lenny complacently said knowing full well this was a darkness No one but he could control.

Suppressing curse - 55 mp= 235 mp left

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on April 27th 2013, 7:50 pm

Tch, well then I guess this isn't gonna end well for us Aria. Tyler said as he held his left arm out and let a whirlwind come up from the ground, the tornado eventually taking the shape of his main weapon, Whirlwind, then he grabbed it and spun it around him, the wind coming off it being the same temperature as the outside air. Tch, show off Aria said as she ran into the store, opened up the bag she had brought with her and grabbed her first sword, Crystal Rose and ran back out and dashed forward at him, swinging her sword at him, hopefully getting a cut across his chest, then she jumped into a backflip and threw three of her throwing knives at him.

Tyler then dashed foward and swung his naginata at lenneth a total of six times, three from the left, and three from the right, then he jumped back and tried to kick lenny in the side of his head. So -huff- How was that? he asked as he landed a few feet away from lenneth

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on April 27th 2013, 9:43 pm

Lenny waited a little as the two of them got their weapons out, he wondered why the girl left her blade on her bag like that unattended for that long. Wasn't it more important to her then that? one's weapon often were like parts of their bodies so it seemed odd to the sessioned warrior. He shook his head and just choose to downplay it for a little bit before they started at him again.

She was the first one to start the assault, rushing up and swing her blade once towards him. Lenny noted that she seem to move a little faster then her brother which made sense considering her size. General as well in terms of human bodies often Males had more of an afferent for strength while females were more dextorious. It wasn't always the case but that appeared to be it now. Lenny ducked over the blade as it sliced over top him before standing up seeing her knifes being thrown. He then closed his eyes and made the slightness move moments to the right to avoid the first, slightly poiviting to the left as he faced away to douge the second and finally he casual turned around to catch the last one as it came towards him, gracefully grabbing it at its handle before throwing it back at her with his much greater strength. Aiming to catch part of her outfit and pin her to the floor.

It was then tyler's turn, a good way to taste this man's skills outside a filed that he clearly wasn't naturally gifted in. The first few strikes were offered as mere attemps at trying to be tough from what Lenny could tell, was he really putting effort into them? or was tyler trying to impress a little too much that his lacking the focus in his attacks. Lenneth danced along with the blades swings teasing the boy as they barly could grazed the air above his skin. Giggling as the Last stirke was offered Lenny stood there not moving an inch as he let the blade stirke across his chest. Feeling the pain and not twitching towards that old familiar pain and to guague the power behind it.

Tyler from the deepness certainly was much better at the physical aspect then magical and his style of sword play was decent. Unrefined and still a little shaky but his form could really go places if he practice more. Interesting Lenny kept on recording and depicting this person to his delight. As he kick came Lenny quickly tried to use his quickness to grab Tyler's leg before he would twisted Tyler's ankle with his strength. " Its good" Lenny said with a smile before trying to then Smash Ty over his shoulder and face first into the ground. He would barley use his real strength but still enough to easy lift the youth over and pretty hard onto the floor if caught him.

2 posts left for curse

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on April 28th 2013, 12:43 pm

As soon as Aria was done throwing her knives lenny closed his eyes and dodged every single one of them, all but one anyway, that one he caught and sent back to her. You should know better than to underestimate people lenny! She yelled as she spun her sword in her hand, making her knife bounce off of the blade and go off towards an alley. Then she dashed towards Lenneth and slashed at him in a flurry of attacks; First she kept it simple, a horizontal slash towards his stomach, Then she started making it complicated, she then slashed at him diagonally from the right, then the left, Then she jumped up and threw her last knife at near point-Blank range at him, After that she backed off and watched him grab her brother's leg and throw him over his shoulder.

OH SHI- Tyler yelled as lenny grabbed his leg and twisted his ankle. He didn't say anything as he was lifted over lenny's shoulder and slammed face-first into the ground. Well then, I guess I'd better get serious! Tyler yelled as he flipped over onto his back and spun around into a standing position. Then he looked over to where aria had jumped to, without turning his head and bobbed his weapon, almost imperceptibly, trying to catch lenny by surprise he dashed forward and slashed at his gut, then halfway through the slash he let the weapon slide forward, making it go farther forward for the slash, then he pulled it back and started to put more power behind his attacks, this time he decided to change it up, instead of slashing at lenny he started stabbing at him, changing in-between his left and his right, for a total of 6 stabs.
I'll give you this Lenny, Your just as strong as you look, maybe even stronger! Tyler yelled as he spun around and slashed at his chest with Whirlwind.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on April 28th 2013, 6:05 pm

As ty went down and flipped back up there he noticed it again. The will of the youth untainted from the color of experinces or time. It was often that trait that fuel legeandys to grow from the seeds that people like Lenny scattered to see. If ty and his sister could keep that never give up idealism and does what it takes to stay alive then in time he would be a force to watch. At least that is what Lenny hoped for. Aira and tyler sent there attacks going but as they did Lenneth changed his stance to one that wasn't so relaxed as the last ones. The tension and foucus that he held doubled so he wasn't going to be going too easy on them any more.

Their attacks came but their meaning soon lost value as they knew despite his size Lenny was remarkably agile and naturally intune for evasion dancing as a ghost that didn't even make it close for the attacks to reach anywhere near his perfect flesh. Where one attack was thrown Lenny was already three spaces away, using his much higher overall level now he wanted to show them just how much of difference was between them. Lenny then rushed at girl with his powerfully legs, likly to make there sooner then should could react and appear just in front of her. He deliver a powerfully palm strike to the chin that he tried to aim her to fly high into the sky using his skills of high accuary. After wards he would then leap high after her, using greater force to catch up and pass her hight before trying and likely stomping at her back to send her flying back down crash at Ty.

If she was caught then it would be more then enough force to knock them both flat on their backs. If not the last step of this assault just finished. The orb of darkness that was floating their before had reached its limit, it grew massive and exploded. Firing off all the gathered energy that ty and Aria sent into it right back at them in the form of quick homing bolts of magical energy that would be quite painfully upon impact where they were to likely land with Len's magic behind it.

What ever the outcome Lenny would landed and slowly walk over to them, smiling again and offering his hand as a sign of peace and hopping that his new friends didn't take the beating too hard. " you guys ok?"

Curse has fired off

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on April 28th 2013, 6:20 pm

Yeah... Tyler said as he looked over at his sister We'll be fine he said with a wide smile. We need to do this again sometime! aria yelled with a smile so big that it hurt Tyler's cheeks just looking at it.... Seriously though, if that was just a fraction of your power than I'm never gonna piss you off. he said as he sat up and walked over to his sister, helping her up. Hey Lenny we're gonna have a Halloween party soon, I'd love it if you came to it.... Tyler said as they walked off, leaving him an invitation to thier party....

{TOPIC END}

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2