I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
One for the money, two for the show (Open)  EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
One for the money, two for the show (Open)  EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
One for the money, two for the show (Open)  EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
One for the money, two for the show (Open)  EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
One for the money, two for the show (Open)  EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

One for the money, two for the show (Open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

One for the money, two for the show (Open)  Empty One for the money, two for the show (Open)

Post by Lenneth on March 23rd 2013, 3:24 pm

A nice warm and sunny day that beats over the land of deserts and heat, forever ponding the people of this fair world with plus high temperatures and dry air. It was a busy time of day in the market place people all over from different corners of Argrabah and even other worlds sought after such prized goods that could only come from these merchants...legally at least. One such outsider made himself known here but in a much more causal attire and expression. Lenneth known for his overwhelming beauty and vanity dressed a lot less in the past before decide to just take it easy on on the humans today and not burn their eyes with such magnificences. Shirtless with only his back leather collar and heartless emblem donning his neck while wearing shorts on the lower half with a rainbow belt. His mighty torso glimmered in sweat as the this climate was vastly different then that of his own world, wearing his dark shades just to save his oceanic eye sight from hurting. Ontop his golden locks sat a small little shadow heartless he kept as a pet minding its own concerns as it rolled itself oh his back just to tan his ebony belly.

Lenneth started to walked to a stand as there seem to be a little drama happening with a street rat as it was yelled and the merchant, taking his place in the coward as the sulten's guards started to appear while licking on some ice Cream.

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

One for the money, two for the show (Open)  Empty Re: One for the money, two for the show (Open)

Post by Takeshi on March 23rd 2013, 4:18 pm

THAT'S A FAKE! tyler yelled at the merchant who was trying to sell him an "authentic" Jade Scarab
and he clearly took the fact that he stated as an insult as they got to arguing and after a while there was a crowd around them and then the sultans guards showed up with some ice cream. WHAT NOW COME TO ARREST ME FOR TRYING TO TELL THIS GUY HE'S GETTING FAKE STUFF!! he yelled at the guards as they finished off their ice creams and then drew their Scimitars from their belts Come with us peacefully and you won't get hurt. one of the guards said The only way i'm going to jail is if you can make me,Deal? he asked the guards And if we can't? the other guard asked Then you all leave me alone. Deal. they said as they came at him from either side swinging their scimitars at him You really think this is my first fight don't you? tyler asked them as he summoned whirlwind to block both of thier scimitars and then ducks down making them crash into each other. And then he brought the shaft of it down on thier hands but they were faster than that and they each rolled back and grabbed thier weapons. NOW! tyler yelled and then two daggers were embedded in the guards hands making them drop thier weapons. Looks like you both lose now go! he yelled as they went off looking for all of this world like they were going to get skinned alive for not bringing him back.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

One for the money, two for the show (Open)  Empty Re: One for the money, two for the show (Open)

Post by Lenneth on March 23rd 2013, 4:32 pm

As the violence proceed some of the people gathered got a little concerned for their safety and for the children that also watched aimless in the streets. The most concerned parents took their young before anything else happened. The rest of the peering eyes watched as the boy dispatched the lowly guards single handedly without hurting them either which was an impressive feat for them, as Tyler finished and the guards were sent packing the people started to flee away from him scared of the impact that would be coming soon.

Lenny didn't, he was clapping for the good show of sport that Tyler had, smiling at the funny show in front of him before walking up to the stranger with a joyous expression. " That was a good show of skill Sir, not from around these parts of the world I'm guessing?" he said offering his hand for a shake.

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on March 23rd 2013, 4:40 pm

Nope, Twilight Town, actually Tyler said as he shook Lenny's hand Aria you can come down now! He said as they finished shaking hands Why'd you have me do that we both know you could have just done it yourself. She said as she jumped down from the roof behind Tyler and offered her hand for Lenny to shake Hi I'm Aria. she said. So where are you from? Tyler asked And why do you have a shadow on your head?
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on March 23rd 2013, 5:05 pm

Lenny shook the stranger's hand that jumped down from the roof, taking note not to press to firmly since she looked a little on the frail side. Twilight town seemed like it was rather popular lastly he wondered why there was such an influx of people emerging out from that world. Maybe they opened up a training school for adventuring maybe? who knows. As for the questions...he thought it best just to let it roll of a edge of truth, most people didn't take kindly to Lenny being a heartless let alone their prince.

" Oh his just a pet of mine, poor thing strayed away from his kin and just found himself to me. Hasn't cause me issue yet and I've had him for a while. We both live on a Island by ourselves pretty much"

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on March 23rd 2013, 5:13 pm

That was nice of you, we don't meet many people that would do that for a docile heartless, I think we'll get along just fine. Tyler said And you don't need to worry about hurting me, I'm not as frail as I look. Aria said as she revealed Crystal Rose. Hey, you wanna get out of this heat? I know a place that sells sea salt ice cream. Tyler asked as he desummoned Whirlwind and aria hid her sword.

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on March 23rd 2013, 5:47 pm

Lenny nodded at the two of them while also giggle a little, they seemed to be really good friend that have been through a few things together. He wondered where they meet and also where on earth he knew where to get ice cream from this world, Len had to conjure his own from the ethereal. Frosted sweet from this land? jeez he wonder what that was like.

" Ya having him around is fun and his pretty relaxed too. Fear is one of the main reason people lose their hearts to the darkness, rejections just make it all the more powerfully hunting tool. And sure thats sounds like a nice treat, were we heading?"

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on March 23rd 2013, 5:50 pm

A little shop out near the city gates. Come on! Tyler said as he sprinted in the direction of the store. See this is why I carry the Munny. *Sigh* Aria said as she went after him Hey What's your name? Aria asked the man.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on March 23rd 2013, 6:16 pm

He soon followed the two of them keeping in pace with their speed easy enough, he didn't want to over take them since he wasn't sure where this shop was located but from their speed they appeared to be somewhat newer to the normal training of experiences others in the past have gotten.

" I'm Lenneth and this little fellow here is Lloyd, yourself and your boy?"

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on March 23rd 2013, 6:26 pm

I'm Aria and that's my older brother, Tyler. I know your holding back I can see it your barely faster than me and you look like your much more experienced than us. Aria tells Lenneth But, it's nice of you to stay with us even though your much faster. She tells him Oh, hey we're here! Aria said as they come to a stop in front of the shop Here it is, hey we might have a while to wait once we get in there, so find a table and take it. Tyler says as he enters the shop.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on March 23rd 2013, 6:32 pm

" Jeez your perceptive for your age, most folks don't tend to notice anything like that right off that bat or until they see what I am really like haha" he said while stopping at the shop with tyler. He sworn his never seen such a place before but here it was. Entering it there was a myriad of different people eating a variety of frozen treats,. The place must have been holding over a thousand people here, certainly one of the best bushiness plans to make in this world of fire. Looking around for a open table he hoped to see something soon but it didn't look promising, they weren't the only ones looking for a place to sit down.

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on March 23rd 2013, 9:02 pm

After about an hour of looking for a table tyler was ready to give up We're never going to find a table! he yelled when he felt aria elbow him and Lenneth and point at the only empty table, and soon he saw why it was empty, it was by the only window in the whole shop. Cool, Good eye sis! he said as the two of them went to the table You coming lenneth? Aria asked him.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on March 23rd 2013, 11:05 pm

"Ya lets grab it quick" he said before quickly making his way over and taking a sit. It had a nice few of the place and the outside sun that shined through at the very least.

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on March 23rd 2013, 11:56 pm

Okay I know what you want aria and what I want but It's going to be a while till we can get our ice cream,so let's talk. I'll ask the first question, he said. What are you,really Lenneth? Your not from this world either and you don't look like just a traveler so what are you? Tyler asked as his sister smacked him in the arm.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on March 26th 2013, 1:42 am

HaHaHa I'm sure I don't know what you mean aren't all strangers different in a manner of speaking? I'm no different then you per say in being an outsider. We both come from different worlds and just who we are. What makes me stick out per say so much? I'm a little better travelled then you? there is always someone better then you out there

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on March 26th 2013, 11:29 am

No what makes you stick out is that you try to hide that your better traveled than most; we ran about a mile coming here and it hasn't affected you in the least, Plus you don't wear a shirt... Tyler told Lenneth with a smirk. But your right about one thing, I've been an outsider most of my life... he said as he seemed to zone out... Tyler... Tyler...Oh screw it. Aria said as she stopped trying to bring him back to the current situation. Don't mind him, he zones out when he starts talking about his past, but still I have a question for you, Why aren't you wearing a shirt? She asked Lenneth

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on March 26th 2013, 3:42 pm

"...I don't wear a shit cause I was boiling here lol and you guys make it sound your are quite experienced as well, pretending to see everything that has been seen. Haha guessing you two have only been around different worlds for like a few months?"

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on March 26th 2013, 9:00 pm

I don't know about my brother, but I have seen enough for two lifetimes... Aria said hinting at what she was. I've actually been going around the worlds for about three months now, one of the few I hadn't visited was here and when I touched down, we found this shop. he said as he gestured to the now slowing down Ice Cream Shop. Oh hey,The line is smaller now! What do you want,um... Tyler said just realizing he didn't know this guy's name.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on March 27th 2013, 2:49 am

" Oh yes sorry about that. My name is Lenneth and starwberry or cookie dough is good, Sea salt is fine to if they don't have either. Tell me what are your guys's names?" Lenny said with a bright cheery smile, showing off those peal white fangs.

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on March 27th 2013, 7:57 am

I'm Tyler And that's Aria. He said as he pointed at his sister Okay I'll be back with our Ice cream guys! TYLER! Yeah? Don't you need Munny? she asked as she shook the bag. Oh, yeah! Tyler said as he held out his hands to catch the bag Here! she yelled as she tossed it to him Thanks! he said as he went up to get their ice cream. So, we've asked you a lot of questions, do you have anything you want to ask? Aria asked Lenneth

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on March 29th 2013, 8:13 pm

Thinking to himself what he could ask them that they could answer without it being weird. They seemed normal enough not to be into anything odd so maybe they were just normal so far.

" Well why do you guys travel among the worlds? just seeing the sights or some inner calling or divine right idea?"

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on March 31st 2013, 9:10 am

-YAY! Thank you for asking that question Lenny, now I can do a little bit of backstory for her!-
Sigh, that's a difficult question, but the line looks long enough, so I guess I can tell you my story... Aria said as she looked towards the line for ice cream Three years ago, I thought I was an only child, I was told that my mother died giving birth to me. But, a year later my dad died, and as I was looking through his things, I found a letter and a Necklace, she said this as she pulled it out of her pocket, glowing. In that letter, my father said he had been lying about me being an only child,that I had a brother, and this necklace would glow and become as cold as ice when I found him, with that letter I also found a note that said; Go to Twilight Town, so I took some of his weapons, and went. she said. But, this is where my story gets...Interesting... When I got there, I was ambushed by what I now know to be neoshadows, they ambushed me, and killed me, first I was there dying on the clocktower steps, then I was in front of an old mansion, and I realized that if I died again, there wouldn't be another second chance, so I went and learned how to fight, that took another year, and then I went back to twilight town and found my brother... she said. So, in short, I'm a nobody, and Tyler said he would help me find my heartless, and become a somebody again.... Anything else you would like to know? she asked Lenny.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on March 31st 2013, 10:56 pm

Hmm it was interesting to hear something like that finding all that part of you then become a somebody again. He already knew himself he didn't want to give up the life his been giving by thanks maybe getting better if he went human again. Lenny knew he was just himself and there was nothing wrong with that.

"Thats interesting to hear about it, you don't often here about someone being reborn after splitting like that. What was it like for you as a Nobody and do you have any memories of being a heartless? both bodies must have had their own memoires."

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on April 1st 2013, 8:41 am

No, I don't have any memories of being a Heartless.... Oh hey Tyler's back! Okay they didn't have strawberry so I got you Cookie Dough, Tyler said as he handed Lenny his ice creamHere's your sea-salt ice cream Aria he said as he gave her a look that said 'whats wrong' she ignored his look and finished answering Lenny's question And,I'm still a nobody I wasn't contacted by the organization... I'm going to guess she told you her story...Strange isn't it? he asked Lenny as he sat down and started to eat his ice cream

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on April 1st 2013, 10:14 pm

" Nah not that strange there have been other stories that have caught me off guard but this an't one of them so far. You guys don't need to worry about it a few adventures like yourself have tales just like you there no need to feel different haha"

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next