I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Pridelands and Castle of Dreams alliance EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Pridelands and Castle of Dreams alliance EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Pridelands and Castle of Dreams alliance EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Pridelands and Castle of Dreams alliance EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Pridelands and Castle of Dreams alliance EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Pridelands and Castle of Dreams alliance

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Pridelands and Castle of Dreams alliance Empty Re: Pridelands and Castle of Dreams alliance

Post by Alexander on March 20th 2013, 9:01 pm

I, Alexander Edamows The Great, Sovereign of the Castle of Dreams accept the alliance with the Pridelands with full knowledge of all responsibilites I bear towards my new ally in times of peril, need, and if necessary, war. This post is a confirmation of the Alliance between our two worlds, and with permission I grant Storm Sky, Leader of the Pride, access to all topics vital to the defense of the Castle of Dreams, its people, and its leader as well as access to its resources.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Pridelands and Castle of Dreams alliance Empty Re: Pridelands and Castle of Dreams alliance

Post by Alexander on April 5th 2013, 9:37 am

If this Alliance is to continue, the current Leader of the Pridelands, whomever it is, needs to contact Alexander at the Castle of Dreams for notification.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down