I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
March 2013: New Staff, World Leaders, and...? EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
March 2013: New Staff, World Leaders, and...? EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
March 2013: New Staff, World Leaders, and...? EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
March 2013: New Staff, World Leaders, and...? EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
March 2013: New Staff, World Leaders, and...? EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

March 2013: New Staff, World Leaders, and...?

Go down

March 2013: New Staff, World Leaders, and...? Empty March 2013: New Staff, World Leaders, and...?

Post by Shirou on March 1st 2013, 7:08 pm

-- Welcome Zihark (Mantra) to the staff as our new intern, and welcome back Kenos to the staff, as well. We apologize if you had applied for a position and did not get chosen. There is always a next time.

-- World Registrations are open! Apply now, while supplies last.

-- Added two shiny little buttons at the top of the page, and don't worry, they aren't ads. We don't have ads on the site.

The "Monthly Update" will link to the current update topic. This also means that we will try to keep you guys up to date with changes, though we can't promises changes every day. Monthly updates will address both IC changes (such as plot stuff) and OOC changes (such as mechanics).

The "Topic of Interest" button links to the current major site plot-related plot. Members are encouraged to join and participate in the topic, to get involved with the plot.

-- Many rules from previous Updates had not yet been added to the existing rules. I have updated the rules in the different creation rules and application sections. Be sure to read up on them to make sure you are up to date with what is and isn't allowed.

A Darkness is returning from the oblivion.

Last edited by Shirou on March 19th 2013, 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

March 2013: New Staff, World Leaders, and...? Empty Mid-March 2013: Keyblade changes and Portal Requirements.

Post by Zihark on March 19th 2013, 11:57 pm

--The previous rule that restricted Keyblade wielders strictly to their keyblade has been lifted. However, if you have a keyblade, keep in mind of your inexperience with different weapons. It wouldn't make sense if you wielded solely a keyblade, and then you were suddenly proficient in a lance or a bow and arrow. Experience in wielding foreign weapons takes time and training, and it is not immediate.

--In addition, keyblades will be available once again to customs. However, there is a very specific process to attaining a keyblade. You must have a one-shot, Dive to Heart topic (or something similar), detailing how you got your keyblade. It must be at least 3000 words. Alternatively, you may be trained by fellow user* to gain a keyblade. Each must have 3000 words typed overall (6000 words in total). There will be a topic expanding on the conditions posted.

*You may only be trained by a Keyblade Master, which requires the passing of the Mark of Mastery. To pass the Mark of Mastery, you must reach 2000 posts.

--Portal training will be given a similar rule set as Keyblades. Instead of the old method of 20 post per person, it will now be 5000 words per person.

--In weapon and armor creation, the History section of the application will be returned. However, it will be optional.

March 2013: New Staff, World Leaders, and...? ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down