» Marionette
New Beginnings - Open EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
New Beginnings - Open EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
New Beginnings - Open EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
New Beginnings - Open EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
New Beginnings - Open EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

New Beginnings - Open

Go down

New Beginnings - Open Empty New Beginnings - Open

Post by Princess Jasmine on February 17th 2013, 12:53 pm

As typical in the desert the sun was high and bright in the sky, casting its heat and light down on the earth below. To the south a fierce sandstorm was raging over the sand dunes causing most of the desert creatures to hide beneath the sand or travel to the oasis to the west. From the balcony of her room, the princess was able to look out at the people in the marketplace as they continued with their busy lives. Some were selling food or jewelry while others were buying the items or watching entertainment. They acted as if nothing was different, nothing was wrong or changed. But how wrong they were. A tear slid down Jasmines cheek and she walked back into her room to sit in front of her mirror. She brushed her hair, tying it back in its typical ponytail and placed her headband on her head and set her brush down, only to pick up a small oval picture. In there it was the face of her love, the one that had disappeared, and he wasn't the only one. Her father was missing as well, but what hurt Jasmine the most, was that no one in Agrabah seemed to notice or care that people were missing without any explanation. "Oh Aladdin.. Father... where are you..." Jasmine would plead to herself, wishing so much for an answer back. Slipping on her brown hijab, Jasmine exited the palace and walked on out to the marketplace. The palace caused her so much pain, but then again, so did the marketplace. No matter where she looked her home caused her heart pain. She would see his face everywhere, and ear his voice in her ear. It was like constantly being haunted by a ghost, only for that ghost to be her memories. Jasmine hoped for something, anything to happen in the marketplace so that she could forget her heartache for just a little while.

Princess Jasmine
Princess Jasmine

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings - Open Empty Re: New Beginnings - Open

Post by Harumi/Blossom on February 17th 2013, 1:10 pm

After hours of traveling on her ship, the young girl finally landed somewhere. Kia woke up when she felt a BUMP! She sat up and yawned. Kia ran over to the window and wiped the covered mist that was covering the glass, She looked out and gasped. "Yes! another world!" She exclaimed. It looked more like a dessert, it was different for the island girl. She grabbed Hamako, Her magical staff and ran out of the Gummi Ship. She closed the door and locked it with her Gummi Ship keys, Kia was on her own since Zef was well... somewhere. The young girl sighed but some sand got in her eye. "Agh!" She cried. Kia stumbled back and fell flat on her butt, It took three minutes for the sand to get out of her cornea. She couldn't believe it! She was about to be blinded! Kia walked to a entrance way and found a marketplace. Kia has never seen a marketplace like this before, It was way different from the one in the Radiant Garden, Holding protectively on to her staff she walked around and saw many things and she even saw a man trying to swallow fire, Wow! Some merchants wanted Kia to buy their gold, fruit, and well jewlery. She refused, Kia bumped into someone who was wearing all brown. Kia fell on the ground, "Gee, I really need to stop following.." She muttered. She looked at the person cloaked in brown. "Oh hey! I am so sorry for bumping into you!"

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon
Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Jasmine on February 17th 2013, 3:33 pm

The sight of young children running around and playing did bring a smile to Jasmines face, and over by a well two women would gossip about their days and the business of others. A man just ahead as startign to draw a crowd by swallowing and breathing fire. Jasmine found herself walking towards this man when she felt someone bump into her, almost knocking her into someone else. Luckily Jasmine kept her footing and was able to avoid the collision. She turned around to see who had bumped into her and found herself to be looking upon a girl with foreign clothes. Was it possible this girl was like that one boy that came here before? Either way Jasmine smiled and shook her head. "It's alright, no harm was done. I'm Princess Jasmine, welcome to Agrabah." Jasmine hoped this girl would be just the ticket she needed to help her escape her heartache and depression. Could it be this girl was a world traveler, just like Sora? If so, what world did she come from and what wonders were out there? Inside Jasmine wanted to look away from this girl. Not because of the girl herself, oh no. It was because Jasmine knew that if Aladdin was here this would be an adventure he would want to go on. Since that was the case did Jasmine owe it to herself to have the adventure he would have? Should she try to live a life he would have lived, or would she stay in Agrabah to help the people and do what a princess did best? She just didn't know.

Princess Jasmine
Princess Jasmine

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on February 17th 2013, 4:03 pm

The person in the brown seemed very calm when Kia bumped into him or her. Kia could tell the person was a woman by her voice, The woman seemed older than the younger girl but when the lady introduced herself, Kia got very excited. The island girl's eyes widened, "A Princess! Wow! I've never met one!" She exclaimed. Some of the citizens glared at her like she was crazy but then shook their hands and returned to what they were doing. Kia blushed and looked at Princess Jasmine, "I-I am so sorry for the outburst, Princess." She said, she quickly curtsied. Kia was very excited, she has never met a princess before but what if Princess was in a disguise and wanted to get out of the castle? Princess Jasmine welcomed her to Agrabah and Kia smiled. So this was Agrabah? Kia wondered what kinds of things went on around here, Were there Heartless? Oh, Kia hoped there were no Heartless around Agrabah. "Well, Nice to meet you Princess Jasmine, I am Kia from Destiny Islands." Once Kia introduced herself Princess Jasmine turned away from her. Kia wondered what was wrong, "Hey, what's wrong? Are you alright? Is there anything I can help you with, I mean I don't mind helping."

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon
Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Jasmine on February 17th 2013, 4:28 pm

Jasmine couldn't help but chuckle at the girls outburst at finding out she was princess. She noticed the citizens shake their heads and rolled her eyes softly before walking closer to Kia. Jasmine offered the girl her hand and smiled. "Don't worry about it, it's fine you aren't the first one to react that way hehe. Destiny Islands huh? I've never been there, is it another world?" Jasmine said the last part softly so that only she and Kia would hear it. Jasmine knew from Soras visit before that other worlds and talking about them were a big deal and had to be done in secrecy. Jasmine walked away from the crowd, hoping Kia would follow her. "Nothing is wrong, at least I don't think it is and yes I'm fine. You see, I woke up recently and found out that my father and my boyfriend, along with my boyfriends friends, are all missing. There is no trace of them ever having lived here and no one but me seems to miss them or know they used to be here.." Jasmine paid for an apple and offered it to Kia. Perhaps it was time for a change, and maybe this girl was a way for that change to happen for Jasmine. After all, this was an opportunity that may not happen for several years or could happen just in a few weeks or even a day. Jasmine didn't know but was she willing to risk that chance and miss out on changing her life?

Princess Jasmine
Princess Jasmine

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on February 17th 2013, 4:55 pm

Kia smiled when Princess Jasmine chuckled at Kia's really embarassing outburst, Princess Jasmine said she never heard of Destiny Islands. Kia wasn't surprised, When Kia was in Destiny Islands she didn't know that there were other worlds eighter. It was strange how the universe worked. Kia nodded and said in a singsong voice, "Yes, it is actually an Island well another world, yes. It is really pretty!~" Kia kept her voice down when she said it. Princess Jasmine walked away from all of the citizens and Kia followed her, Kia heard Princess Jasmine said there was nothing wrong which really worried Kia but then said something about a missing father, boyfriend, and boyfriends friends. Kia smiled and thanked Jasmine for the apple that Jasmine had paid for. Kia bit into to apple and it was crisp and sweet. "No trace? Hmm, I can help you find them!" She said. "I am so sorry to hear that, princess. But, maybe they are in the other worlds. So, tell me what are your father and boyfriend and boyfriend's friends named?" She asked the Princess as she took out a little notpad and a pen out of her pocket.

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Jasmine on February 17th 2013, 5:40 pm

Hearing that Kia was more than willing to help her find her family Jasmine smiled, almost completely overjoyed. It was almost enough to make Jasmine forget that this girl came from another world, almost. "Well my father is the Sulton, and then there is my boyfriend Aladdin, his little monkey Abu, Carpet, Genie, and Iago, a red and blue parrot. Though I think Genie and Carpet will be in the Cave of Wonders. Father would never travel to other worlds, but Aladdin would. He and Abu always went out on adventures.. but it isn't like them to leave Agrabah like this.." Jasmine looked down, her worry evident in her body language. Just where had everyone gone? With a nod Jasmine decided to go with the idea that had been in her mind ever since she saw this girl. "Kia, do you think you could take me with you? Take me to other worlds?" Jasmine knew this was a big question to ask and it was most likely that she would be told no. After all wouldn't her leaving Agrabah upset the balance or whatever it was that Sora said before. She never really understood the whole other worlds thing. But it didn't matter, she knew that the best way to find Aladdin would be for her to search for him herself. And if she didn't find him it is possible he returned to Agrabah while she was away. Either way she wanted to find him, she wanted to have this adventure.

Princess Jasmine
Princess Jasmine

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on February 18th 2013, 3:11 pm

Kia wrote down the names that Jasmine had told her, She mispelled 'Sulton' as 'Solton'. Kia was curious about the name Iago which was a red and blue parrot can the parrot talk too? Kia wished Destiny Islands had talking animals. Kia was finally finished writing down the names and she heard the worry in Princess Jasmine's tone, She smiled a little when she said that her boyfriend Aladdin and his monkey Abu would like to go on adventures but she looked at Princess Jasmine, she wondered what was going through the Princess's mind right about now. Kia started scribbling down 'Find all of Princess Jasmine's loved one-' She didn't write the 'S' but was shocked when Princess Jasmine asked to go with her. Kia didn't know what to say, She didn't want the citizens to think that she kidnapped the princess of their world but she definitely loved to help people but taking a Princess to other worlds was a big responsibility even if she had a demon aboard on her ship also. Kia smiled, "Well, of course you can Princess Jasmine. But what I'm afraid of is your citizens." She joked. She bit out of the apple and looked around for any Heartless, she looked back at Princess Jasmine. "I promise I will protect you from any Heartless or Nobodies." She replied, She hoped no Heartless took away Princess Jasmine's heart since the Primcess looked like she had a heart of gold.

OOC: I hope I didn't godmod you in the Collisuem rp, That'll be the first world they would go too. :)

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Jasmine on February 18th 2013, 9:16 pm

Once she was given permission to join Kia Jasmine couldn't help but smile. Perfect they would be able to find them easily. But still, something made Jasmine wonder greatly. Was it really possible for them to be in other worlds? How would they get there and why didn't they tell her before they left? No matter, she would find out these answers. Jasmine chuckled softly reached for Kias hand. "Hehe no need to worry about the people, Aladdin and I went on adventures all the time. They will see this as just me going on another adventure. Lets go to the palace for me to pack and then we can be on our way." Jasmine smiled and led them both towards the palace and left Kia in her room while Jasmine grabbed a bag and began to pack her clothes in it. While she packed away her things, Jasmine walked over to a wall and grabbed a scimitar off of it and placed it at her side. "Ok I'm ready to go, do you have an idea on where we are going?" Jasmine walked back over to Kia, now wearing her typical turquoise outfit, the brown hood she wore before was now hidden in her bag with the rest of her clothes. She was sick to her stomach from being nervous about her new adventure but was also anxious and excited. This was going to be great!

Ooc: What Coliseum Rp?

Princess Jasmine
Princess Jasmine

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on February 19th 2013, 6:57 pm

Kia was really happy when Princess Jasmine looked excited. Princess Jasmine said that she shouldn't worry about the citizens of Agrabah and they will see it as her going on another adventure, Kia completely understood. The young girl followed Princess Jasmine to the palace, it was a beautiful palace, As Princess Jasmine was packing up her stuff Kia looked around the princess's room. It was very well princess-y and Kia loved it, She looked at all of the things the Princess had. Kia wondered if Princess Jasmine got use to the luxury of the castle and what it had to offer, Kia also wondered if there were other princesses's like Jasmine but maybe there was? Kia turned around when Princess Jasmine said she was ready, Princess Jasmine loooked prepared and she also had a weapon, which was perfect. Kia smiled and nodded, "Well, I think we should go to Enchanted Dominion. A friend is from there but it sounds like your father would be around that place." Kia lead the way out of the palace but heard a scream, "Huh? Something is going on in the marketplace." She knew it was Heartless.

OOC: Never mind. xD

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Jasmine on February 20th 2013, 11:09 am

Listening to Kia mention anothe worlds name Jasmines anxiety and excitement grew. This was for real, actually happening. She was about to leave the home she knew, the only reality she ever had. Suddenly a scream sounded from the marketplace and Jasmine was instantly concerned for her people. It could be mud demons, or wind demons, or a thief, the list was pretty much endless. "We have to see if they are ok, oh.. Aladdin would know what to do.." Jasmine looked down sadly but it was short lived as she ran from her room and out of the palace. He wasn't here, but she was. She would not let her people down just because the normal hero was not there. By the time she made it to the marketplace, the people were no where to be seen and what took their place were several small creatures. Jasmine gasped as the black things destroyed and broke pots and crates, but what shocked her was that some of the pots came to life with spider legs. This brought back memories of being locked inside a pot that turned into part of a giant bug. "They... are back..."

Princess Jasmine
Princess Jasmine

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on February 21st 2013, 4:20 pm

Kia couldn't believe it! Why were the Heartless here? But they looked why different from the Heartless in the worlds she's been too. One of them were really big and fat and there were two bandit like Heartless. There were also at least four pot spider-like heartless. Kia heard Princess Jasmine say something about 'them' being back, Kia thought that Princess Jasmine knew about the Heartless. "Do they come here often?" She asked the Princess. One of the bandit Heartless were about to charge at Jasmine, Kia thought fast and stood in front of the princess. She striked at the Bandit with Hamako. The bandit heartless stood up quickly and charged again and this time it jumped up and slashed at Kia's shoulder, Kia yelped in pain but kept her hands on her magical staff. When the Bandit Heartless was 10 feet away she tapped her staff on the ground and used the only spell she knew. (Inazuma: 15-40mp=25mp left) The lightning came out of the sky and hit the Heartless parylizing it.

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Jasmine on February 22nd 2013, 1:28 pm

Slowly her hands reached for her sword as she starred in disbelief of the black creatures being back in Agrabah. With this new threat, maybe Jasmine needed to stay and protect her people. "We hadn't seen them for a while.. the last time we saw them was when a boy visited Agrabah. His name was Sora." A gasp escaped from her as a bandit charged at her, but her fear was relieved when Kia defended her, but her eyes went wide when the same bandit hit and injured Kia with a slash to her shoulder. Jasmine was going to attack the heartless when she watched it be struck with lightning. She blinked in surprise but knew she had to act. Running forward Jasmine swung her blade to slash across the bandits chest, causing him to vanish. Jasmine then spun around to hit at a potted plant spider thing that was nearby. Not ever again would she be trapped in one of them.

Princess Jasmine
Princess Jasmine

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on February 22nd 2013, 2:04 pm

Kia smiled when Princess Jasmine slashed the bandit heartless in the chest. The younger girl looked around and saw the really big Heartless trying to chase a young man, Kia ran to the Heartless and swung Hamako at it's big belly. It was really quick and started to shoot flames out of it's mouth, Kia dodged the flames but was burned on her knee. She ran at the Heartless again but this time she climbed up a jewlery stand, Once she was on the top she jumped off of it and swung Hamako again. After a few hits in the air Kia fell down, It was no use the Heartless hasn;t weakened yet. Princess Jasmine said something about not seeing the Heartless for awhile and a boy named Sora, "Sora, you say? I know one Sora but I'm not sure if he's the one you're talking about." The younger girl replied, One spider pot came over and Kia kicked it away. "Does he have spikey brownish hair?" She asked Princess Jasmine. Kia dropped Hamako and started to form a sort of lightning bolt in her hands, She threw it at the spider pot and it vanished. (Bolt= 5-25=20 mp left) She picked up Hamako and charged at the Fat Bandit Heartless again.

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Jasmine on February 24th 2013, 12:03 am

Jasmine watched as Kia went after the largest heartless. Truly this young girl was impressive, Aladdin would be asking her to go on adventures with them if he was here. That thought made Jasmine chuckle to herself and she knocked another potted plant into a wall. Now all that was left was the big guy. "Yes! That's Sora. He traveled with a duck named Donald and a dog named Goofy." Jasmine moved over to be closer to Kia, wondering if she had a plan for the big guy. Jasmine held her sword at the ready for Kias signal. Surely Kia had more experience than she did when dealing with heartless. They had to just beat one more heartless, just one more. "This is it, any ideas?"

Princess Jasmine
Princess Jasmine

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on February 24th 2013, 9:15 pm

Kia was surprised that Princess Jasmine knew who Sora was, Kia didn't really know Sora that well though. "Yes, that is him. I met him in Wonderland but I don't really know him that well though." The younger girl replied. Kia looked at the Fat Bandit and sighed, "Well, this is a big one. Well I don't really have a plan but just watch out; Since it blows fireballs out of it's mouth." She warned the Princess. She looked at the disgusting burn on her knee, "Well, let's rock 'n roll." She said to the princess. Kia ran to the Heartless and swung Hamako at it's arm, But it dodged her attack and it jumped up and punched Kia in the fast at least two times before she fell down.

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Jasmine on February 24th 2013, 10:31 pm

Jasmine nodded about watching out for the fireballs it spewed from its mouth and remained in her stance as her eyes fixated on the creature. When Kia ran out to hit the heartless head on Jasmine took note how it managed to block the girls attack and hit her twice before Kia was knocked bakc and to the ground. Obviously frontal attacks would be out on defeating this heartless. So then with a determined smirk Jasmined ran towards the heartless but then changed direction to race behind the large thing and brought her sword to smack it as hard as she could in the back. She noticed that she managed to actually do damage and so instantly swung her sword again two more times, which caused the heartless to fall forward onto its stomach. Now was their chance! "Hurry attack it!" Jasmine said to Kia and continued hitting the creature with her sword. If Kia managed to get a few hits in there this heartless would be toast.

Princess Jasmine
Princess Jasmine

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on February 28th 2013, 8:07 pm

Kia's head was starting to hurt when the Fat Bandit punched her, She felt something oozing out of her nose. She rolled her eyes when she remembered that she left her first aid kit back at the ship. She saw that Princess Jasmine fought the big thing, She was rather impressed when the princess smacked the sword on the heartless's back. As Princess Jasmine swung the sword two times! That was really awesome, well in the young girl's eyes. She was really getting the hang of traveling, Princess Jasmine told her to hurry and attack the heartless. Kia grabbed Hamako and stood up, She ran at the fallen heartless and started hitting Hamako with it. "Leave the citizens *hit* alone *hit* You *hit* heartless *double hit*!" She kept hitting it until it finally vanished. She wipped the blood that was running down from her nose with the back of her hand and started jumping up and down, "YAY! We did it!~ You were great, I could never do anything cool as that. Wow, you kicked butt out there Princess Jasmine!" She said. She was truly excited to start their adventure right away, "Now all of that was taken care of, you wanna see my ship? It's really cute!"

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Jasmine on March 4th 2013, 1:32 pm

When the heartless was finally gone Jasmine looked around just in case, then smiled when she was convinced they had gotten them all for the moment. Jasmine walked over to Kia and looked at the cut and bruising she had gotten from the attack. "We can probably clean this up with some water. There's a well nearby we can use the water from there. Thanks but I was just helping to protect my people." Jasmine led Kia to the well she mentioned and poured some of the water onto the wounds on Kias arm. When Kia mentioned the ship she owned Jasmine was hesitant to nod her head. She kept her eyes on the task she was doing at the moment but her mind was back on her people and the recent heartless envasion that had returned. "I don't know, do you think the people will be ok if I was to leave?"

Princess Jasmine
Princess Jasmine

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on March 5th 2013, 7:39 pm

Kia shook her head, "I don't know Princess." She said as the princess cleaned her cut with water. She thought for a moment, If the princess left Agrabah then the people would be in terrible danger, "It's your choice, and whatever you choose I'll repect your decision regardless." The young girl said with a nod. "Maybe you should ask what your people wants."

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Jasmine on March 7th 2013, 2:04 pm

Jasmine nodded and got up to walk down the street. How would she ask them? What would they say? With a sigh jasmine stopped walking and looked down the path of the marketplace. Suddenly a pot spider appeared next to a mother and her child. Jasmined gasped and almost shouted for them to look out when the merchant moved over and used his sword to whack the pot spider up against a wall, causing the pot to bust and the heartless was killed. Jasmine smiled and nodded before spinning around and going back to Kia. "I can go with you, I just witnessed them taking care of themselves." She couldn't help but smile and began to pull Kia with her towards the palace. "Lets get my things then return here where you can take me to your... ship you called it?"

Princess Jasmine
Princess Jasmine

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on March 8th 2013, 6:09 pm

Kia followed right behind the princess of Agrabah, She turned around and witnessed a commotion which involved a now appearing pot spider heartless which was right next to the mother and child, The young girl gripped her hand tightly about to charge but a merchant whacked the heartless against the wall. The pot spider burst and it was gone she sighed of relief. Princess Jasmine said she could go with her since she saw the citizens taking care of themselves, Kia held both of Princess Jasmines hands and jumped up and down. "Yay! We're gonna have so much fun!~" She exclaimed. The princess said she needed to get some stuff from the palace and took Kia along with her. The young girl chuckled when the princess asked what she called the ship, "It's a Gummi Ship, and didn't we have all of your stuff?" She asked, She did want to see Princess Jasmine's bedroom again. "How many stuff do you have!?" She asked, widening her eyes wondering if the princess had alot of well... royal stuff she can take. Kia hoped the stuff can fit in the ship.

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Jasmine on March 12th 2013, 11:13 am

Jasmine laughed a bit at Kias surprise of grabbing her things. Jasmine shook her head and smiled at the girl as she grabbed the bag from off the bed. "When we heard the sounds in the marketplace I left my bag here. I won't take too much with me I promise hehe." Once her hand was on the bag Jasmine picked it up and walked over to Kia smiling at her."Ok I'm ready to go, lead the way Kia to your gummi ship." The title of the ship surprised her, does this mean her ship was edible? How could a food ship fly or take her out of her world? She had so many questions and couldn't wait to get them all answered.

Princess Jasmine
Princess Jasmine

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on March 16th 2013, 1:43 am

The young mage nodded when Princess Jasmine recalled leaving the bag when they heard the sounds in the marketplace. She thought Princess Jasmin left behind a whole bunch of stuff like stereotypical princesses would wear which were: Shoes, Perfume, Hairspray, Hair gel, dresses, accesories, nail polish, Puppies that would follow you around, More hair spray, and other princess-y stuff. But Princess Jasmine was different, She only left a bag and didn't bring the whole bedroom with her. She smiled back when Princess Jasmine told her to lead the way to her Gummi Ship, The young girl walked outtof the castle hoping the princess was following her. She finally made it out of the marketplace into the vast desert, She found her Gummi Ship safe and unharmed, "Well, welcome to my Gummi Ship! I apologize that it isn't too big, Come on in." She replied as she opened the door.

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down