I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Slithering of the Desert (Open~) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Slithering of the Desert (Open~) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Slithering of the Desert (Open~) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Slithering of the Desert (Open~) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Slithering of the Desert (Open~) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Slithering of the Desert (Open~)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Slithering of the Desert (Open~) - Page 2 Empty Re: Slithering of the Desert (Open~)

Post by Kasturi on April 12th 2013, 2:17 am

"Agreed." nodded the wind mage. He looked around, what could be used as a diversion? They were inside a tower, surrounded by walls and occasional small windows. Looking outside a nearby window, there was the view of the performer's caravans earlier parked in an open area.

"Let's try some fireworks," Kast suggested, then opened the small window and held up an open palm pointing outwards. There was a glow and three arrows of fire shot out searing into the clear sky. Each three missiles exploded in three loud successive bangs, raining down shining flares that sparkles even from afar.

The guard stationed at the door certainly got his attention caught by the fiery display, and he left his post to investigate, with somewhat smile on his face.
"He left... we didn't get to knock him out." The mage frowned, but then quickly used the chance and lead way out of the tower.

Kast run until they reach the grassy front gardens of the palace, which is just about 30 or so feet from the walls. He turned to Terra, and held out his hand,
"Well this is where we best part. These gardens have a lot of bushes we could use as cover, and if we separate, there's a chance we can confuse the guards who might see us. Its a pleasure meeting you, Terra."

(Pyro Formula -15mp)

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

Slithering of the Desert (Open~) - Page 2 Empty Re: Slithering of the Desert (Open~)

Post by Terra on April 15th 2013, 11:22 am

Terra nodded back as he tried to look for something to hit the guard with, a small stone or something like that would be easy enough to get him over there and for them to whack him to sleep. But the wind mage took a different route and conjured up a little magic of his own. The loud noises outside with strange lights accompanying drew the guard away just enough for both of them to sneak out. Breathing in liberation of that situation and the fresh air outside was a welcomed change from where he just ended up. Relaxing the tension in his muscles he laid himself visibly on the wall near some bushes that Kasturi pointed out. Terra listened and agreed with what he had to say before banishing his keyblade away.

Your right thanks for helping me get out, I owe you one Kasturi. I’m sure we’ll meet again, take care of yourself” Terra said with a composed and stern smile before rushing off into the gardens. Seeing a near by stack of objects he managed to climb over the wall only having to knock out a patrolling guard with the back end of his blade before hopping down into down. Once there his tension was done. Taking it easy now he strolled off into the market again before heading back home.

Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasturi on April 19th 2013, 9:32 pm

"I'm in your debt as well." replied the man with a smile.

As per the plan, Kast as well streamed his way out of the garden albeit a different route than Terra's. He reached to the walls, and fired wired daggers from his wrist. The wires coiled like a long tail as the miniature blade cut through the air and struck a hard stone surface.

Kast tugged the wires a few times until fully confident of its safety and strength. The mage then climbed deftly, the wires retraction mechanism pulled him up as well. Reaching over the top of the empty battlements, Kast took one last gaze out to the desert city before he step to leave this world.

[Topic End]

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2