» Marionette
"LoZ: Ocarina of Time" Help EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
"LoZ: Ocarina of Time" Help EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
"LoZ: Ocarina of Time" Help EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
"LoZ: Ocarina of Time" Help EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
"LoZ: Ocarina of Time" Help EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

"LoZ: Ocarina of Time" Help

Go down

"LoZ: Ocarina of Time" Help Empty "LoZ: Ocarina of Time" Help

Post by Matthew James on December 19th 2012, 8:35 am

Well, I would be Googling this, however I don't have internet at home and my school's security system blocks almost anything, I suppose I'll be asking here. Has anyone played this and able to give me some help?

I'm at the Spirit Temple trying to get the Silver Gauntlets for Nabooru, and she's all, "Go through the tiny hole and get me those gauntlets~" so I'm like, "Alrighty then" and I get in there. To my dissatisfaction I used up all of the Bombchu that I bought at the desert store from that carpet guy - "I'll sell you a dangerous, running object! How does 200 rupees sound?" - but the room in the temple where I needed a Bombchu has a switch, one that dropped two chests with Bombchu in them. I used them where I was supposed to, but I left the temple and now I have to re-do the room, breaking a hole in the wall with a Bombchu and shining the light on a sun that's on the floor. However, the chests didn't reset and for some reason I can't get back to the desert guy's carpet shop.

...I can't get any more Bombchu. So, uh, do I have to start completely over, or is there some place I can get them that I haven't checked? I've broken pots, defeated countless enemies, and even visited the Castle Town marketplace, playing some Bombchu bowling and hoping it'd let me keep the extras [it didn't, but I won and got 50 rupees ._.]

Help? Keep in mind, this is the 3DS version, in case that makes a difference. Thanks.

Tertiary: Earth
Matthew James
Matthew James

Back to top Go down

"LoZ: Ocarina of Time" Help Empty Re: "LoZ: Ocarina of Time" Help

Post by Alexander on December 19th 2012, 9:21 am

There's a bombchu shop in Castle Town. When you first enter castle town from the drawbridge area head past the front of the treasure hunting shop into the alleyway. The first door in that alley (There's only two) should have the shop inside.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Tamohara on December 20th 2012, 12:58 am

As Alexander said, there is the alley in Castle Town, but the Bombchu bowling should get you some more. You need to keep playing it until the bombchu come up. Also, I want to say that the chests around the Gerudo Training Grounds and the chests within the Spirit Temple itself should contain Bombchu there. Personally, I use the Bombchu bowling, as I have found the shop in the alley to be a little expensive.

Nothingness Metal Cure
Kira Tamohara
Kira Tamohara

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew James on December 20th 2012, 9:09 am

Yeah, I tried the Bombchu bowling thing, but it wouldn't give me the extras. As for the shop in Castle Town, I'll try that out. Thanks. Also, the chests around the training ground and in the Spirit Temple are opened already, haha.

Tertiary: Earth
Matthew James
Matthew James

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down