Latest topics
» Marionette
Tier One  ---  Island Hop Tournament  EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Tier One  ---  Island Hop Tournament  EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Tier One  ---  Island Hop Tournament  EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Tier One  ---  Island Hop Tournament  EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Tier One  ---  Island Hop Tournament  EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Tier One --- Island Hop Tournament

Go down

Tier One  ---  Island Hop Tournament  Empty Tier One --- Island Hop Tournament

Post by Count Taelkin on November 24th 2012, 4:43 pm

The wind was at a still on this small island's sandy shores, the waves barely rocking at its farthest reach giving the sound of waves timidly pushing and pulling the foam that gather a the island's rim before disappearing into the sea, and this spot would soon be a battle field. Two contestants could gang up on one and almost assure themselves of a victory if their betrayed their ally at the right moment but then he or she would be a villain opposed to a hero in which case perhaps the worlds had again become young.
Count Taelkin
Count Taelkin

Back to top Go down

Tier One  ---  Island Hop Tournament  Empty Re: Tier One --- Island Hop Tournament

Post by Azmot on December 2nd 2012, 9:59 pm

Azmot walked onto the shores of the isle, looking around for his opponent. Or would he have multiple ones? The youth wasn't really sure, but he didn't see anyone around, so he just awaited for someone to show up. No reason to think about anything or to speak to himself; that would just be a waste of time. So Azmot just stood there and waited, wondering if anyone would show up at all.
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Tier One  ---  Island Hop Tournament  Empty Re: Tier One --- Island Hop Tournament

Post by Count Taelkin on December 31st 2012, 10:42 pm

It would appear that Azmot is the only one that didn't get lost in the doorway of darkness I have provided and thus by default is the winner of the lower tier. Congratulations Azmot you managed to venture through darkness sufficiently.

Elements:
Molten
Space
Metal
Illusion
Count Taelkin
Count Taelkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down