» Marionette
Island Hop Tournament Prior EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Island Hop Tournament Prior EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Island Hop Tournament Prior EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Island Hop Tournament Prior EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Island Hop Tournament Prior EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Island Hop Tournament Prior

Go down

Island Hop Tournament Prior Empty Island Hop Tournament Prior

Post by Count Taelkin on November 24th 2012, 4:24 pm

Having waited for their owner to recede into a unforeseen trap the rising nobility stood into the makeshift tent office casually as someone of a higher class would allow themselves. His face was darkened by age and time with molten steel, he stopped once within, and scoured the only desk for the official documents related to the tournament that was about to take place. This tournament would allow him a measure of the strength the worlds had to offer in their defense within the coming months the takeover of which was intended to offer him a more personal indulgence as he might have put to his supporters all hidden worlds away.

Kenos had done him a great service it would have seemed if the turnout of this tournament wasn't so grim, there were only three applicants for the first tier branch, and worse yet there was only one for the send tier, “I will have to remedy an automatic victory in that case”, the Count said as he placed to papers down now also versed in the rules of the game now unfolding. The original manager would find himself disposed of within the halls of the realm of darkness deeply hidden away in a fortress forged of stone, molten steel, and hardened darkness taken from the former ruler Etzolix gifted with a touch of aesthetic from its new hosts. “I wonder who will far better those that have gathered here or that lonely soul lost in my maze”, Taelkin wondered now striding from the tent to greet his contestants.

“My deepest apologies but your manager has taken himself a vacation due to a long standing illness he has weather through in silence until it too a turn for the worse today in such a fashion he could not ignore it as a reality in his life”, giving the contestants a moment to soak this information in would by important. Removing a map from his spotless black coat the count pointed with his cane straight as a icicle where each island would be, “Tier One will begin in thirty minutes exactly be on that island or you will forfeit and as for Tier Two I would like for you to meet the this second island”, the second was just far enough away from the first to see the battle with a spyglass for anyone with experiences that might reveal that fact to them despite its importance they will fight to their hearts content.
Count Taelkin
Count Taelkin

Back to top Go down