» Marionette
Island Hop Tournament EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Island Hop Tournament EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Island Hop Tournament EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Island Hop Tournament EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Island Hop Tournament EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Island Hop Tournament

Go down

Island Hop Tournament Empty Island Hop Tournament

Post by Kenos on November 18th 2012, 11:51 am

Name: Island Hop Tournament

Location: Neverland. Each battle will be taken on a separate set of isles. See below for more details.

Registration: Contestants must register within three days of today. No extensions will be permitted.

Prizes: To be revealed at a later time.

Other Information:
  • The tournament will be divided into two tiers: Tier One is for characters with minor accomplishments that many other characters have seen (new users and such). Tier Two includes users who have participated in large events, such as wars, or roles that would make someone well known in the common day of now. When registering for a tourney, be sure to include the tier you find is appropriate for you. Be reasonable; if you just joined the site, do not apply for Tier Two.
  • Each battle will take place on a small set of isles in Neverland. The area will be similar to the one 358/2 Days, with a grassy miniature island surrounded by several rocky cliffs/isles.
  • Each round--which will start out as one-on-one battles--will take place on a different set of isles. The winner of each round will be able to move onto a new set of isles, straight into a preexisting round. For instance, say there's battle A and battle B. Each battle consists of two contestants each. Battle A ends earlier than battle B. The victor of battle A will be placed into battle B immediately, resulting in a three-way. There's still only one winner, however, and the winner of battle B will be transferred to another battle. The placement, of course, will be chosen by an admin or mod, someone who's not partaking in the event.
  • Since each “round” will be taking place in a sequential fashion, there will be no MP regeneration or healing of wounds whatsoever.
  • There will be no killing under any circumstances, except in the event that all involved parties agree to it. However, this tournament is IC and anything that occurs can and will apply to all other topics.
  • Each contestant will be given pixie dust to allow temporarily flight. None of them will be given a chance to practice flying or using the pixie dust--unless they've flown before, they're going to have to learn quickly. All other flight enchantments will be made void in the duration of the tournament. The pixie dust depends on the user's own agility and speed--it will not boost them in any way.
  • The flight enchantment will only last for twenty posts. As soon as one reaches that amount of posts, they lose the ability to fly for the rest of the tournament. Attempt to finish your battles as quickly as possible to maximize the pixie dust to its greatest extent.
  • When there are more than two people in an area, ganging up and teaming up would be perfectly acceptable.
  • Line-ups will be generated randomly.

List of Combatants:

Tier 1:
  • Azmot
  • Gene
  • Axis

Tier 2:
  • Cool

Last edited by Kenos on November 19th 2012, 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Island Hop Tournament Empty Re: Island Hop Tournament

Post by Azmot on November 18th 2012, 1:23 pm

Azmot - Tier 1
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on November 18th 2012, 3:11 pm

Cool - Tier 2

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on November 18th 2012, 3:41 pm

Axis - Tier 1
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenos on November 19th 2012, 12:25 pm

You three have been added. Welcome to the tournament!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gene on November 19th 2012, 2:16 pm

Hey guys! Sorry if it seemed like I was avoiding everybody, it's just I couldn't really find a way to get back in the groove of RPing. Think I've found it though. Gene - Tier 1
Gene
Gene

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Taelkin on November 24th 2012, 4:13 pm

Match-ups have been closed for some time and I do apologize for the absence of your host Kenos; all will be explained in due time however. As your sponsor I will not allow the precious pixie dust that has been gathered go to waste the tournament begins now.
Count Taelkin
Count Taelkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down