» Marionette
...So... Disney owns Lucasfilm now. EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
...So... Disney owns Lucasfilm now. EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
...So... Disney owns Lucasfilm now. EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
...So... Disney owns Lucasfilm now. EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
...So... Disney owns Lucasfilm now. EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

...So... Disney owns Lucasfilm now.

Go down

...So... Disney owns Lucasfilm now. Empty ...So... Disney owns Lucasfilm now.

Post by Jeremi on October 31st 2012, 7:40 pm

...I can haz lightsaber?

No, but, seriously, thoughts? It'd be nice, if we got some new stuff from the franchise.

...I seriously doubt that we'd get a Star Wars world in Kingdom Hearts, no matter how freaking amazing it would be. I think the best we could hope for, if anything, is some sort of cameo. (Much like how Auron was handled.)

After saying how stealth is a viable component of assassinations...
[04:49:40] Serenae Spate : Fuck stealth. Shoot bitches.

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Zihark wrote:Shriou's Korean? I thought he was Asian.
Jeremi

Back to top Go down

...So... Disney owns Lucasfilm now. Empty Re: ...So... Disney owns Lucasfilm now.

Post by SU-17b on October 31st 2012, 8:18 pm

Star Hearts.

If they do it, it would tie in with Ep 7 (oh God, that is happening: http://www.csmonitor.com/The-Culture/Culture-Cafe/2012/1031/Star-Wars-Episode-7-to-hit-theaters-in-2015)

Auron was also the most legit cameo ever, and is possibly OP.

Back to my hole.
SU-17b
SU-17b

Back to top Go down

...So... Disney owns Lucasfilm now. Empty Re: ...So... Disney owns Lucasfilm now.

Post by Mystic on October 31st 2012, 10:08 pm

Yeah...Not sure how it would look...but seeing how Disney did pirates of the Carribean, they can't fuck up that badly...can they?

Also, Su, your link doesn't work lol

[21:03:10] Cool : Saix and I have something in common
[21:03:18] Saix : Boobs?
[21:03:42] Cool : Yes, boobs

Mystic's Theme: It Doesn't Matter ~His World Remix~
Mystic's Elements: Light, Cure, Darkness, Thunder

...So... Disney owns Lucasfilm now. Bounce10
Mystic
Mystic

http://shugochara.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenos on October 31st 2012, 10:16 pm

Lightsaber Keyblade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasturi on October 31st 2012, 10:52 pm

Seems our space gummi ride gonna get pimped with X-wings, tie fighters, and Death Stars.

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

Post by SU-17b on November 1st 2012, 6:53 am

Whoops. Broke it when I posted it.

http://www.csmonitor.com/The-Culture/Culture-Cafe/2012/1031/Star-Wars-Episode-7-to-hit-theaters-in-2015-video

Please no lightsaber keyblade. It would be cool if it had the motifs and al, but a straight up light saber Keyblade would just... *shivers*
SU-17b
SU-17b

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremi on November 1st 2012, 7:36 am

...Young Xehanort had Lightsabers made of Nothingness.

Mind = Blown.

After saying how stealth is a viable component of assassinations...
[04:49:40] Serenae Spate : Fuck stealth. Shoot bitches.

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Zihark wrote:Shriou's Korean? I thought he was Asian.
Jeremi

Back to top Go down

Post by SU-17b on November 1st 2012, 7:52 am

I stand by my no keyblade made of lightsabers comment.

HOWEVER while we are on that subject: this could also mean that, now that Disney owns various property right we could see variations of the keyblade that have previously not been in use.

For example, Young Xehanort's keyblade was very whip like in property.

AS for the purchasing of Lucasfilms, I would hope that Disney does its best to elevate the star wars franchise beyond what Lucas has reduced it too with all the various 'remasters'.
SU-17b
SU-17b

Back to top Go down

Post by Saix on November 1st 2012, 8:16 am

I have high expectations for Disney and their new ownership of Lucas films. Perhaps they will further the story with episode 7, 8 , and 9. Or simply remake the original 3 (which in my personal opinion were better than the newer 3).

As far as Kingdom Hearts goes along with the whole Star Wars saga, it would be interesting and possibly fun, just depending on how it was handled. Light Sabers seem to have a stronger affect than any keyblade so that might serve an unfair advantage, but being able to play throughout the worlds of Star Wars, that would be amazing.

I believe we can expect solid outcomes from the new industry that Lucas Films is now a part of. I think we can all expect some well animated games, and even movies/shows.

"Do you feel it? The moon's power!" —Saïx during his last battle

"True, we don't have hearts, but we remember what it was like. That's what makes us special." —Saïx

Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t8413-saix-the-luna-diviner-profile#78564

50 MP
Original join date: June 2007
Old post count: 2,800
Saix
Saix

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilac on November 1st 2012, 9:29 am

They're doing episode 7 in 2015. Hopefully, it won't be a mess. I think they'll do a great job though
Lilac
Lilac

Back to top Go down

Post by Paleo Ansem on November 1st 2012, 9:44 am

Lilac wrote:They're doing episode 7 in 2015. Hopefully, it won't be a mess. I think they'll do a great job though

*Goes to Cry in the corner knowing this will be the next sign of the apocalypse and even worst than THE EPISODE THAT MUST NOT BE NAMED*

Paleo Ansem

Back to top Go down

Post by Saix on November 1st 2012, 10:40 am

Lilac, I think you are right. I feel that they will do an exceptional job on the new movie.

"Do you feel it? The moon's power!" —Saïx during his last battle

"True, we don't have hearts, but we remember what it was like. That's what makes us special." —Saïx

Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t8413-saix-the-luna-diviner-profile#78564

50 MP
Original join date: June 2007
Old post count: 2,800
Saix
Saix

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent on November 1st 2012, 10:56 am

Personally, I would like them to stay off of the movies or direct sequels, rather them work on other things.

Not to say Disney can't do a good job. They've done exceptionally with Marvel but... I don't want to see a 7th or 8th movie. Then again Lucas loves to make money so it was bound to happen. Moo goes the cash cow~

Letsjustgetbattlefront3.

Mp: 60 (Darkness, Wind, Fire)
Theon's MP: 30 (Light, Cure, Earth)
Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Knight on November 1st 2012, 11:00 am

Well if the movies will be based on the books that take place after the original 3 then I wouldn't be bothered too much about it, some of those stories would be interesting to see in a movie while others might not. Lets hope they don't do something stupid....

Partner char's MP 40

Old post count: 566

A Vigilant Defender of the Guardians of Restoration

...So... Disney owns Lucasfilm now. Jugger10
Black Knight
Black Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Gene on November 1st 2012, 6:39 pm

Just so long as they aren't animated.
Gene
Gene

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on November 1st 2012, 7:01 pm

Trent wrote:
Letsjustgetbattlefront3.

Yes indeed. I love star wars battlefront 1 and 2.

Sovereign of Beast's Castle in Exile

Max Magic: 110
Elements: Earth, Cure, Fire
Theme Music: Soldiers of the Wasteland

[22:33:21] Zihark : I didn't know lenny died?
[22:33:29] Zihark : how long did he stay after he died
[22:33:47] Etzolix : Uh idk.
[22:33:55] Etzolix : He let himself die cause he wanted to live.
Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on November 1st 2012, 8:28 pm

I just hope the franchise doesn't continue with its more negative aspects in favor of some more productive ones; Disney after all does have the money to take some risks.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on November 2nd 2012, 2:32 am

Are there any other confirmed details aside the fact that there will be a sequel such as cast, crew or maybe even just the title? I wonder how they're going to go about this and whether not it'll be a straight up sequel or them slightly veering off the main plot. I mean, they probably won't completely sidetrack due to it being called episode seven and not, "Star Wars: Movie Title Here" to make it a one off type film...but yeah.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynette Elise on November 4th 2012, 1:23 pm

Under request from my brother-in-law, I am adding a comment here...

"Sephiroth vs Darth Vader"

my own addendum is to specify the *younger* version, when he could still, you know, MOVE.

oh dear... and he comes up with another one... "Luke joins Avalanche as one of the Rebels"

* If you add me on a chat medium such as Yahoo, let me know who you are, because I don't accept connections to those I don't know.
Lynette Elise
Lynette Elise

http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasturi on November 7th 2012, 11:20 am

Just thought I'd share this from 9gag,

...So... Disney owns Lucasfilm now. 5737217_700b

The new face of Organization XIII!
Now with a new CEO, more badassery and real lightsabers! (not Xemnas's sham copy)

Also, really wish BattleFront3 will come out,

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum