» Marionette
Trick and Treat [Open] EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Trick and Treat [Open] EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Trick and Treat [Open] EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Trick and Treat [Open] EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Trick and Treat [Open] EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Trick and Treat [Open]

Go down

Trick and Treat [Open] Empty Trick and Treat [Open]

Post by Matthew James on October 29th 2012, 12:00 pm

Matthew had never seen anything so pleasing as Halloween Town after a long time of being away. The dark night sky filled with glittering stars; the smell of furnaces and fireplaces permeating the chilled air; cackling and laughing of ghosts and ghouls bouncing off of the buildings. He breathed in a sigh of relief, letting it back out as he sat down on the edge of the fountain in the center of the square, which steadily belches a green, acidic looking liquid.
Anyone who happened to catch a glance of the teen would automatically know that he lived here. From his blonde and orange hair to his black dress shoes - slightly tattered - he fit in perfectly. As for when he went to other worlds, Matthew's luminous orange irises often made for a disconcerting first impression. Orange and black were his favorite colors - imagine that! - and he always wore an orange dress shirt under a black vest, and either black jeans or slacks, depending on where he was going.
The town square looks relatively empty this eve, Matthew noticed. What a drag.
The young man stood up, and, with a satisfied stretch, made his rounds around the square. Eventually, he stopped at the curled hill that rose out of the gloom just paces away from the graveyard. It was Matthew's favorite place; the mist was always tinted yellow by the light of the moon, and it rested between the gravestones like soup. He stood at the top of the hill, hands in pockets, and contemplated which world he would visit next.

Tertiary: Earth
Matthew James
Matthew James

Back to top Go down

Trick and Treat [Open] Empty Re: Trick and Treat [Open]

Post by Luxord on October 29th 2012, 4:13 pm

Now Luxord was an understanding Nobody for the most part but even he had to wonder what was going through the mind of his partner/assistant. Suddenly during the day the boy was complaining about how he would soon be missing out on some holiday named Halloween and so on and so forth, which just caused the nobody to casually mention "You do know there is an entire world just for Halloween around here don't you mate?" Well lets just say after that was told Kaleb was very very adamant on going there to get ready to celebrate all hallows eve, as such while the Gambler of Fate was too busy to go himself with the boy he figured the kid couldn't get in too much trouble. Thus he made a corridor of darkness for Kaleb to use to get there and told him he would check up on him in an hour or so, an arrangement the kitsune was more than happy to work with as he rushed into the portal followed by his pack of tube foxes.

The portal soon opened up right outside the gates to the graveyard and with nary a sound coming from itself, though Kaleb and his pack of foxes were making enough noise themselves with their collected racket of paws and feet. As Kaleb burst through the portal his attire changed to a more Halloween like outfit, his adventurer's outfit replaced with a sort of odd looking Japanese outfit with rather loose sleeves. Skidding to a halt at this sudden odd change he took a moment to look at himself while his nine foxes moved to stop behind him and look around curiously. Kaleb soon learned he had gained an extra tail as well and soon small wisp of ghostly flames began to appear around him, spirits of sorts moving to hover and orbit him to cast a pale unnatural glow to him.

All in all though his reaction was summed up in his words "Well this is weird.....but pretty awesome too. What do you guys think -turns to look at his foxes only to jump back- Whoa seems I'm not the only one that is different here..." True enough his little tube foxes were not the same as their bodies seemed to be made up of semi-transparent orange flames that flickered, only their mask being still solid and non-transparent with their orange eyes only staring back at him. Kaleb thought it was cool though and they didn't look bothered by this so he let it go, taking a moment to think this over he then said "Well lets see what sort of fun we can get into around here okay guys, and stay close you know you are all too weak to stick around if something hostile draws near right now." Kaleb got a nod of understanding from his spiritual friends before making his way into the graveyard to see what could be in there, his nine foxes following behind him.

OOC: As stated the foxes are NPCs only that can't do a thing to anyone really. Will have to spend MP to make any of them stick around for a fight or something

Kalebs outfit, not my art of course

Luxord

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew James on October 30th 2012, 11:36 am

After a while, Matthew finally decided upon visiting Agrabah next. Even though it seemed like a stark contrast to Halloween Town - what with the sun bearing down hard onto the land, the wide deserts, the noise - contrast and change is what Matthew lived for. It hadn't been that way before, but recently the teen found that he was, well, restless.
Before Matthew could get any further into his thoughts, a small fox wandered into the graveyard - followed by eight more. Raising a brow, Matthew noted that the foxes had masks, and seemed to be lit up by an enchanted, less-than-opaque flame. Then, after the foxes arrived, a man in a kimono appeared as well. Matthew stood up, slid down the hill and landed on his feet at its base. He bowed respectfully, a sharp grin playing over his lips.
"Welcome to Halloween Town," He called, leaning back against the hill lightly. "Have you been here before?"

Matthew James
Matthew James

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxord on October 30th 2012, 4:42 pm

Matthew's actions quickly caught the attention of the foxes and Kaleb due to their hearing easily detecting the sound of something sliding down something else. The tube foxes all turning their heads toward Matthew at once in a slightly creepy way as they even all tilted their heads a bit, Kaleb turned his head too but without the whole tilting bit as he watched the male give a bow to him and his group. Kaleb gave casual wave to the guy in return since bowing isn't really something he does much, before saying "Sup, thanks for the welcomed. But as for being here before....no not really I'm a bit new to all these crazy worlds. I didn't even know of this Halloween Town till my boss told me about it."

Kaleb took a moment to think to himself as his twin tails swished and moved around behind him while his ears flicked, as this went on the fiery tube foxes began to move around some going into the air and walking up there like it was perfectly fine and others just prowling through the graveyard at their leisure. Kaleb then finally said "Oh right so I'm guessing you are a native to this world or something? Mind giving me a bit of a summery of this world so I don't step on any toes....err before I forget this part name's Kaleb...Kaleb Hall." Kaleb kept his eyes on Matthew but still his attention was split between doing that and keeping tabs on his foxes.

Luxord

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew James on October 31st 2012, 11:36 am

Warily, Matthew watched with a raised brow as some of the foxes trotted up into the air. As he kept an eye on one that sniffed at him curiously, he mumbled, "That's new and different."
He looked back at the guy, apparently named Kaleb. He had tails and ears, just like a fox. Matthew couldn't help but feel slightly envious of him. "Yes, I live here," The teen stated, shoving a hand into his pocket. "And you don't really have to worry about stepping on toes, as long as you keep your common sense as to how you speak to people. Well..." He trailed off then, frowning slightly and bringing a hand to his chin, sighing thoughtfully. "I guess there's one person here you don't want to run into, and that's Boogie."

Matthew remembered Boogie well. That big sack of bugs was always causing trouble wherever he went, and could actually be dangerous. Unlike some of the other villains Matthew had heard of, Boogie could actually come up with a good evil plan. He hadn't shown his face as of late, however...

"But you won't need to worry about him. He hasn't come around in a while," Matthew nodded, dropping his hand to his side where it was before. "So, you mentioned a boss - are you on a mission in this world? Or are you just visiting?" Hearing anyone mention a boss always gave Matthew a feeling of someone who was up to no good.

Matthew James
Matthew James

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxord on October 31st 2012, 7:06 pm

Kaleb watched some of his foxes start to use that curled up tip of the hill in the graveyard as a bit of a jumping ring, jumping and flying through it at times before one crashed into another and they began to play fight like normal animals. Bits of fire flickering off them as they tumbled about, growled, and yipped but still it was okay so he didn't do anything about it. It was then that Matthew started to answer his questions and Kaleb had to smirk at the common sense statement before saying "Well good to know but common sense is so boring...and subjective. Don't worry though we'll be on our best behavior......and there is that drawn out well....I'm not going to like that am I?"

Kaleb was right since apparently there is a rather less than friendly being on this world named Boogie of all things, this caused him to arch an eyebrow as it was such an odd name to call a baddie or whatever. Once the guy was done talking though and explained the guy was not around Kaleb relaxed, only to hear the final question and said "Ah well good I don't want to fight or deal with a baddie anyway....Boogie though...ha what is he the Boogie Man or what ever?...Actually would fit with a world based on the night of frights.......Oh right you asked me something sorry zoned out for a moment, err no I am not on a mission unless the mission is to celebrate Halloween if so then ya I am on a mission but if not no."

Kaleb gave Matthew a smile after saying that showing he had fangs of sorts, not vampire grade fangs but still they were sharper and pointer than a humans just like a fox's fang would be. He then said "Now then mind telling me were I can get my Halloween cheer on? I haven't missed celebrating it yet, and I'll be dipped in chocolate before I let something as simple as burning alive on my home world of Earth and getting dragged to these worlds change that........Wow that sounded a lot less confusing in my head..." Ya it was clear Kaleb was one of those slightly odd yet friendly fellows....

Luxord

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew James on November 1st 2012, 8:19 am

"I have to agree," Matthew laughed lightly, referring to Kaleb's remark on common sense being boring.
"Anyway, yeah, Boogie is certainly a character of sorts... Just avoid him whenever possible, I guess. And if you wanted to celebrate Halloween, you've obviously come to the right place." Matthew returned Kaleb's sharp grin with one of his own, revealing a sharp canine as he smiled.
As if to prove the point, a stark white spirit, taking the form of a traditional sheet ghost, giggled eerily and floated up behind Kaleb's head. It was sort of filmy, see-through. Matthew laughed.
"I hope you don't scare easily,"
He chuckled, walking out into the mist of the graveyard.

Matthew James
Matthew James

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxord on November 1st 2012, 9:44 am

Kaleb felt he might actually get along with this guy even if he has yet to hear a name from the dood, but regardless he let it slide and focused on other things such as learning he was in the right place for Halloween cheer. In response Kaleb did a fist pump in glee before his ears began to tweak and twitch, the sound of that ghost drawing his attention and so when it got close enough he suddenly turned to face it and said "I ain't afraid of no ghost~"

Most likely startling the not scary at all ghost and making it back up, Kaleb shook his head at this and then said "Really bro.....really a sheet ghost? I watched Friday the Thirteenth, Nightmare on Elms Street, and even Aliens.....You gotta step it up son!" Kaleb then turned about face and followed after Matthew with his tube foxes moving to do the same after the play fight ended, Kaleb then said "Oh right no I am not an easy person to scare, violent video games, horror movies, and stuff kinda desensitized me to it all. Well other than to heartless but that more of I hate being around them and get violent sort of fear than run away screaming like a little school girl fear.....Anyway you said you are from around here, so what is like your job or what ever?"

Luxord

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew James on November 2nd 2012, 11:42 am

"Haha, good to know that you won't go running and screaming into the night," Matthew grinned, opening the gate to the square. "It isn't up to me to show you every frightening thing there is; the residents will show you that."
As the teen strode into the square, he shoved his hands into his back pockets. He wondered where the Pumpkin King was, but dismissed this question after a moment and continued walking to the residential area of Halloween Town.
"I don't particularly have a job," Matthew replied as he dug out a key. It had a pumpkin head on the end of it, which he studied lightly as he walked. "The closest thing to a job that anyone has around here is Azmot, the Pumpkin King." Matthew approached a small building - more like a shack, really - with greying wood sides, violet roofing shingles and a twisty black tree to the right side. On the top of the roof stood a weathervane, with a witch on a broom where a rooster would usually be.
"Want to come in?" Matthew invited with a raised brow, sliding the key into the lock. With a creak, the door slowly swung open.

Matthew James
Matthew James

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxord on November 3rd 2012, 2:37 pm

Kaleb rolled his eyes playfully at the running and screaming into the night jab that Matthew threw his way, after taking a moment to gather his thoughts and pick through what the guy said he responded "Well I might not go running and screaming into the night out of fear, but really just running around and screaming like a madman can be fun! Though nah I don't want my throat hurting later tonight...and oh so the people of this world are all about being scary and having good old fashion Halloween fun eh? I can live with that." Kaleb really didn't mind it at all if the civilians tried to scare him right now though he made a mental note to make sure his nine tube foxes don't freak from a startling fright.

Either way the kitsune and his pets followed Matthew through Halloween Town's streets and pass buildings, while the former gave polite waves to anyone he met and the latter ones were busy having fun by jumping off heads like steeping stones and being little pest. Kaleb didn't try to stop them though as it was all in good fun and he was busy with Matthew anyway as the male said "Oh okay......WAIT....stop and rewind you mean you don't have to work and stuff yet still have the munny to take care of yourself? -Throws his hands up in the air- Dood no fair I have to work my tail off for my boss to get munny from him.....you lucky bastard you. But who is the Pumpkin King some guy with a passion for growing pumpkins or making kick ass jack-o-lanterns?"

Kaleb pondered the thought of such thing till he was standing in front of the shack like building with his foxes floating behind him. He took a second to snap out of his thoughts before saying with a smirk "Do I want to come into a creepy house of a complete stranger that lives in the middle of spook central? Sounds like the plot of a B rated horror movie but sure why not, but if I see one bloody appendage I'm out hehe.....No seriously if I do I'm making a break for it.....I am crazy not stupid." Kaleb still had a grin after even saying the last part so it was hard to tell if he was serious or not, but regardless he walked into the building with his foxes following close behind.

Luxord

Back to top Go down

Post by Saix on November 4th 2012, 8:52 am

It was an eery little shack. The kind one would see in any old horror film, usually just before a frightening death scene. The allure the shack held was quite tempting to one such as Saix. His golden eyes were covered with lust as his feet clasped in leather boots carried him ever closer to the delapidated shack.

For an experienced organization member it would take nothing to "break in". Saix simply summoned a portal openin to the other side and walked through. He breathed a sigh of relief as he walked through and saw he was the only one present. What goodies would he find here? Munny? Weapons? After doing a quick walk through it almost seemed as though this place held nothing that peeked his interest.

He began to walk towards the door and hesitated as he heard a clicking sound...someone was on the other side...perhaps the owner. It was too late to escape by now, but Saix was not embraced by fear but surprise

"Do you feel it? The moon's power!" —Saïx during his last battle

"True, we don't have hearts, but we remember what it was like. That's what makes us special." —Saïx

Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t8413-saix-the-luna-diviner-profile#78564

50 MP
Original join date: June 2007
Old post count: 2,800
Saix
Saix

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew James on November 5th 2012, 8:21 am

Matthew laughed as he followed Kaleb inside. "And I am merely a resident of Halloween Town - not an axe murderer." The teen grinned, turning to the rest of the room; before he could say anything else, he was greeted by a sinister looking man with blue hair wearing a black cloak, standing just a few feet away. Matthew raised a brow.
"I don't remember inviting you in," He intoned, stepping in front of Kaleb and standing a bit taller to make himself appear a bit more threatening than he looked - to Matthew's chagrin, although he certainly looked fitting for the holidays, he wasn't exactly frightening in appearance.
"Who are you and why are you here, if I may ask?" Matthew's orange irises glinted as he fired a smoldering look at the stranger.

Matthew James
Matthew James

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxord on November 5th 2012, 1:28 pm

Kaleb knew that Matthew was not that screwed up in the head but he had a joke and he was going to use it, regardless he then said "Oh that is just what a crafty axe murderer would say to throw me off, but eh sure I believe you." Kaleb though soon noticed that Matthew was sort of blocking the way with the whole not moving from the doorway and what not, so out of curiosity he started to stand on his tip toes and try to see over or around Matthew to see who or what was causing the hold up.

It didn't take long for him to see the cloaked figure with the blue hair and creepy yellow eyes, but the cloak was the thing that caught his attention the most as he then said "Heyyyy you are wearing the same kind of cloak as my boss does, are you what one of his buddies or just someone that shares is fashion sense? Oh and Matthew don't worry I can handle myself, but the thought is appreciated." Kaleb obviously was not as worried about Saix as Matthew was but then again he kept his eyes on the fellow, while his foxes hung back behind him and watched the events unfold curiously.

Luxord

Back to top Go down

Post by Saix on November 5th 2012, 4:40 pm

Saix was unsure of how to respond as to why he was here. He couldn't just tell the man his real reasoning...yet he knew it was always best to be honest ...dreadfully honest.

"We'll let's see...I had high hopes of stumbling upon some of Halloween Towns finest liquor inside the walls of this humble abode, then after partaking heavily of said substance, I planned on pillaging the remaining space of this shack..."

With that said, Saix smirked and turned to the other man that had entered. He seemed oddly enough familiar, dressed in similar attire as he.

"I hale from the original organization XIII. I do not claim to have much fashion sense...black cloak, black boots...simple enough. Who are you?"

"Do you feel it? The moon's power!" —Saïx during his last battle

"True, we don't have hearts, but we remember what it was like. That's what makes us special." —Saïx

Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t8413-saix-the-luna-diviner-profile#78564

50 MP
Original join date: June 2007
Old post count: 2,800
Saix
Saix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down