» Marionette
My Inactivity EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
My Inactivity EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
My Inactivity EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
My Inactivity EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
My Inactivity EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

My Inactivity

Go down

My Inactivity Empty My Inactivity

Post by Renzenku on October 18th 2012, 12:25 pm

Sorry I've been so inactive as of late; I'm running a lot of things at once and this site, while still a priority, normally functions lower on the list due to the amount of effort. I will continue to be active, of course, but I'll mostly be available to contact through PM's and Skype if anyone wants me to join a topic or do something. I'm still very willing to RP, but I have several other things which I'll list for clarification:

University Applications and Essays for Homework and the like. [Schooling, which is to say.]
I DM a Dungeon's and Dragons game everyday except Saturdays and preparation for that is surprisingly intense; thereby it takes a significant chunk of my time.
I'm also currently really into Guild Wars 2 and pretty much doing everything there is to do therein.
Girlfriend [For some reason Girlfriends always do take up loads of time :P]

So yeah... I'm still here, ready to Rp as often as I can. I'm just not actively checking the Site itself for posts and rely on Emails to tell me when someone has posted, and lately that's been borked for me. So sorry about that for people I should be posting for, though those topics are dead now.

The sudden plunge on the sullen swell, ten fathoms deep on the road to hell.
My Inactivity Renzen10
Renzenku
Renzenku

http://www.destinywars.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

My Inactivity Empty Re: My Inactivity

Post by Balendin8 on October 18th 2012, 1:13 pm

I DM a Dungeon's and Dragons game everyday except Saturdays and preparation for that is surprisingly intense; thereby it takes a significant chunk of my time.

I envy you. I need my D&D fix so bad, but I can't get my group together in one spot.

Sovereign of Beast's Castle in Exile

Max Magic: 110
Elements: Earth, Cure, Fire
Theme Music: Soldiers of the Wasteland

[22:33:21] Zihark : I didn't know lenny died?
[22:33:29] Zihark : how long did he stay after he died
[22:33:47] Etzolix : Uh idk.
[22:33:55] Etzolix : He let himself die cause he wanted to live.
Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenos on October 18th 2012, 1:43 pm

Best of luck with everything...and I love D&D xD never was able to join one, though

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on October 18th 2012, 3:35 pm

Balendin8 wrote:

I envy you. I need my D&D fix so bad, but I can't get my group together in one spot.

I face that problem every day xD We almost always have at least one guy missing; rather bothersome when you have to catch them up on everything.

I've got an awesome Sunday planned for it though; usually in a few hours we only get through one or two encounters though, still not very fluid at it.

My Inactivity Renzen10
Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on October 18th 2012, 4:56 pm

DMed a campaign last year with my roomates. We played at random times and I swear 50% of the time I never had more than 2 players there. It really makes DMing a hassle and you can forget trying to make anything like a storyline. It ended up into them running around hunting down random monsters and on the fly adventures because I never had enough people to make progressing in my planned stuff worth wild. My players had a great time though and I admit it had its moments.

Better than this year though. One of my last year players wanted to DM. We only played once at the beginning of the semester and now they are apparently too busy to ever get together and do anything. I guess I will just keep pestering with texts about how I find not spending much time fighting imaginary monsters to be dissappointing.

Sovereign of Beast's Castle in Exile

Max Magic: 110
Elements: Earth, Cure, Fire
Theme Music: Soldiers of the Wasteland

[22:33:21] Zihark : I didn't know lenny died?
[22:33:29] Zihark : how long did he stay after he died
[22:33:47] Etzolix : Uh idk.
[22:33:55] Etzolix : He let himself die cause he wanted to live.
Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on October 18th 2012, 8:26 pm

So far I've got a pretty solid storyline going; as I am who I am I'm writing a 1-30 storyline instead of several quests that take you through the levels. Of course, there are other quests, and Sully is throwing in some of his ideas and quests and everyone has their own personal backstory that I'm throwing into quests.

For example, one of the guys is a Rogue - 'King Killer' - obviously because he assasinated a King, we've already been to the Kings tomb and I intend to take him through the city that he's hunted in.

I can't wait to actually get to the point where we're all going through the encounters with fluidity; right now it's kind of jarring. Doesn't help that none of my players are yet aware of the IC/OOC responces they make. It gets confusing as DM to have a person talk IC one sentence and OOC the next. >.>

My Inactivity Renzen10
Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum