» Marionette
Old Hollows of Halloween (Roxas) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Old Hollows of Halloween (Roxas) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Old Hollows of Halloween (Roxas) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Old Hollows of Halloween (Roxas) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Old Hollows of Halloween (Roxas) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Old Hollows of Halloween (Roxas)

Go down

Old Hollows of Halloween (Roxas) Empty Old Hollows of Halloween (Roxas)

Post by Mystic on October 18th 2012, 12:10 am

The Destiny Islands thief arrived in the town of Halloween. Mystic was wearing his fake dragoon's armor that always popped up when he appeared in this world. Looking around, he realized that the place was as spooky as ever. It didn't look like a place with anything to steal. The boy wandered across the graveyard with only his talking dagger for company. Steve was quiet, surprisingly, so Mystic just accepted it. The graveyard was a cool place in his mind and nothign really jumped out at him. He wouldn't be surprised though if he got jumped at once or twice, though. Mystic just quietly continued his way across the spooky plains.

[21:03:10] Cool : Saix and I have something in common
[21:03:18] Saix : Boobs?
[21:03:42] Cool : Yes, boobs

Mystic's Theme: It Doesn't Matter ~His World Remix~
Mystic's Elements: Light, Cure, Darkness, Thunder

Old Hollows of Halloween (Roxas) Bounce10
Mystic
Mystic

http://shugochara.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Old Hollows of Halloween (Roxas) Empty Re: Old Hollows of Halloween (Roxas)

Post by Roxas on October 18th 2012, 12:24 am

Silent was the graveyard. Deathly silent just like those buried within it. This was the area Roxas stepped out into once the other end of his corridor of darkness opened up to allow him to exit. The first thing the Nobody noticed as the portal behind him closed was that he now wore something on the left side of his face, something that managed to hide that eye. This prompted him to do a complete once-over of himself. Gone was the cloak he had been wearing since he first woke in The World That Never Was, leaving him in the street clothing underneath it. The colors of his clothes had changed, what had been white was now black. Which was just about his entire jacket and sweater save for the line of checker-spots that ran around his jacket. The lining of the jacket had become blood red as did his belt, the tips of his shoes, one of his rings and the white squares on his wristband. Along his arms sat worn, black leather straps with dull silver bucklers. The upper section of his pants had become black while the lower potions (from his thighs down) had become grey. The tips of his shoes had become pointed to show the red portions under them with the tops black and the treads white.

Summoning a freshly polished Oblivion to his hand Roxas used the light of the full moon hanging above him to examine the reflection of his face. What he saw was deep shadows hiding most of his upper face, his hair having become longer and messier. The object covering his left eye, a mask of sorts, was in the shape of the symbol that represented the Nobodys.

”What happened to me?”

As Roxas asked he saw a glimpse of fangs in his mouth. Two sets exactly, one set on top and a smaller set on the bottom.

”Did entering this world change my appearance? Why?”

The still confused Nobody grew even more confused simply from the new world he had just entered.

Tribute

Roxas

MP: 30

Elements: Light, Wind, Cure

Roxas
Roxas

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on October 18th 2012, 6:29 pm

Mystic continued the trek across the haunted graveyard. Mystic hadn't noticed the newcomer to the area, but Steve did. "Hey, hey Mystic," the staff sung casually, "I found company~" Mystic looked around, since the dagger had no fingers to point with. It took him a bit of time, but across in the distance he saw a boy with another haunted attire, kind of like a mixed monster, slightly. His face wore confusion, which Steve gave a chuckle too. Mystic was used to seeing this just slowly started walking towards the guy. "You seem confused," the boy said casually and calmly.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasturi on October 22nd 2012, 2:57 pm

"Eyes of newt, toes of frogs," sang a voice from behind the two young boys. A tall spiny man in large wizard's hat and tattered wizard's coat came skipping a step closer, large yellow luminescent bulbous eyes on face of black shadow gazes excitedly at the two others, "Wings of bat, tongues of dogs,"

"Naughty little boys, don't play in the fogs," rhymed the spiny wizard, skipping a step closer,
"Or evil witches will come, and turn you all into hogs!" screeched the prancing dark wizard in laughter, large serrated opening of his mouth smiling happily. He cocked his head at right angle towards the boys, "What are these young men doing here, the kind wizard wonders..."

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas on October 22nd 2012, 5:24 pm

”You seem confused,”

It took Roxas a second for him to realize someone had been talking to him, he had been far too involved with his reflection in his Keyblade at first. His biggest obsession at the moment was the wings sticking up from his shoulders that hadn’t been there before his arrival in this world. They seemed to match his Keyblades, a black wing extending from his right shoulder and a white wing from his left.

The spiky haired boy turned his attention in the direction the voice had come from only to find a Dragoon to be the source. It was odd, he hadn’t remembered much when he had first awoke but the knowledge of creatures called “Nobodys” and their classifications were among the few things he did know aside from his name and the ability to fight.

”Why is a Dragoon talking? I thought all Nobodys were incapable of speech.”

With his current mind set the young nobody was only further confused, considering he still suffered from fragmented memories that had yet to be pieced together in full. And as if the apparent night couldn’t have gotten any weirder yet another character appeared on the playing field.

"Eyes of newt, toes of frogs, wings of bat, tongues of dogs, naughty little boys, don't play in the fogs, or evil witches will come, and turn you all into hogs”

Roxas eyed the strange dancing wizard that had just showed up seemingly out of thin air and started chanting, rhyming every word together.

"What are these young men doing here, the kind wizard wonders..."

Roxas was almost extremely over cautious in his current situation and pointed the tip of Oblivion at the new stranger. He crossed Roxas as more of a threat than the Dragoon that had greeted him prior.

”Hey man, back off! I don’t want trouble but I don’t have a problem leaving someone a mess to clean up!”

Tribute

Roxas

MP: 30

Elements: Light, Wind, Cure

Roxas
Roxas

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on October 22nd 2012, 6:26 pm

Mystic just looked at the boy in confusion, then double-checked hsi outfit. "Oh, right, this stupid outfit. Just like you were changed upon entering." The boy then casually responded to the wizard, "I was never a poet, so care to speak English?" "Wait, I got this, I took poetry in college," Steve echoed from his pouch, "He basically said that it's dangerous around the fog, and he wants to know what the heck you're doing." Mystic stared down at hsi dagger for a moment in silence. "Wait, so you're saying you went to college?" Mystic asked, but then got back to focusing on the wizard ahead. "Well, we could ask the same about you, um, I guess."

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasturi on October 24th 2012, 7:17 am

The spiny tall wizard jumped back from the shiny keyblade thrust infront of him, the twin yellow orbs eyes on his shadow face grew larger in sudden fright. "Woah! Woah! No weird pointy thing!!"

He then heard Mystic and something in his pouch said something, explaining the earlier rhyme.
"Indeed it is, isn't it is so? This place is dangerous, here there hides heartless." waved his spiny hands to the whole graveyard, ghostly fogs flows behind large moonlit tombstone like moving shadows,
"The kind wizard thanks Dragoon and Pouch, for the explaining," bowed the wizard to Mystic, holding his curled hat from dropping off,
"But not to the naughty boy, with the pointy thing," he eyed to Roxas suspiciously, yellow orbs reduced to slits. But then his expression lighten up, "Maybe the young boy might not know, its good to be creepy and scary, in Halloween Town." the wizard blinked with jagged smile.

Turning to the question asked by the Dragoon, "College? No college for wizard, but he knows magic tricks." turning his thin gloved hand in slow circular motion. A soft gust of wind came pulling some of the fog, condensing next to the wizard in shape of a fat ghost, which waved eerily at Mystic and Roxas, then dissipated. The wizard cocked his head, then twisted his hand as streaks of light converged in a long line rippling the air when a long spear emerged. Blue metal triple bladed spikes adorned with runes glint with moonlight, held to point straight at the teenage blond and his keyblade.

"Want to see more?"

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on October 28th 2012, 11:48 pm

Mystic and Steve giggled as they were misunderstood by this wizard. Though soon, this guy started doing fancy tricks, it ending with a wierd spear. "Wow," was all Mystic could say. "I agree," Steve added. Mystic, though, wasn't sure if it was a good idea to say more, so he kept quiet about any further plans.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down