Latest topics
» Marionette
Appointment in Agrabah (Drakar, Open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Appointment in Agrabah (Drakar, Open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Appointment in Agrabah (Drakar, Open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Appointment in Agrabah (Drakar, Open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Appointment in Agrabah (Drakar, Open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Appointment in Agrabah (Drakar, Open)

Go down

Appointment in Agrabah (Drakar, Open) Empty Appointment in Agrabah (Drakar, Open)

Post by Kenos on October 14th 2012, 7:56 pm

Dust and sand. And sun. That's all the boy could see. An ocean of sand, waving and rolling across the landscape. Wind kicked up piles of the particles, knocking into the young one and obscuring his vision. He cursed, shaking his head to rid himself of as much of the sand as possible. It was all in vain, however; the more he freed himself of them, the more they returned to taunt him. And to top it all of, it was hot. Kenos had thought Olympus Coliseum was hot, but it was only a cinder in comparison to the sweltering hell of Agrabah. A pity the boy only wore dark shirts and pants. He had the sense to discard his hoodie back in the Gummi Ship, but his black T-shirt and dark blue denim jeans still made him sweat profusely, his oaken slick and sticking to the sides of his face. The warrior's twin swords, Divine and Eclipse, hanging from straps on his sides--the black obsidian Eclipse was on his left, and the white diamond Divine was on his right--weighed him down even further, with some help of the (also black) quiver that hung on his back diagonally from the top right to his bottom left.

"Why...am I...doing-all-the-hard-work?" he muttered, referring to the passenger on his left shoulder.

"It's not my fault!" the fairy shot back indignantly, "It's the stupid heat! It's making my wings sweat, and when my wings are wet, it's hard to fly!"

"Kenos, don't complain." Selene, wearing a light blue tank-top with her light-brown hair in a ponytail, chided the male as they both stomped through the sand. "She's a girl. Besides, you would carry me if you could, right?" She stared at him, watching his face for his reaction.

The Neverland regent simply stayed silent, his face forward and unmoving.

"Gee, thanks," she returned, before asking another question, "So...why are you meeting up with this Drakar guy again? You said he was some sort of religious freak, right? You convert of something?"

Kenos sighed. "A missionary. Not a 'religious freak'. And no, I'm not converting. I'm just helping him out because he's new to the worlds."

"You? Helping someone? And I thought miracles didn't exist anymore!"

Trixie cackled after that statement, and apparently Selene could understand what those chimes meant; her laughs soon joined the pixie's. Kenos sighed.

"So," the silver-skinned fairy began as soon as the two managed to catch their breath, "Where are we going to meet this chump?"

The female human gave the male human an inquiringly look, to which he replied, "She's asking about where we're meeting him. I actually don't know. We agreed on Agrabah, but I hope we haven't missed each other."

Two pairs of eyes bore into the boy. "You mean you guys didn't set up a specific time or place?"

"Well, we did say we'd meet up on Agra--"

"'Later' and 'Somewhere on this world' are not specific times or places."

Just then, Kenos noticed the tall gates of the town and began to walk faster towards it. "Look, there's a town. We'll run him there."

"Boys," the two females muttered.

Back to top Go down

Appointment in Agrabah (Drakar, Open) Empty Re: Appointment in Agrabah (Drakar, Open)

Post by Adrian King on October 15th 2012, 4:50 am

The Chiral Ouroboros landed his gummi ship just outside of the city but without being in the desert. After exiting it, he jumped down with a rough landing and had just gandered upon the mass, sandstone walls. As the gate opened for him, he entered the city wearing his Organization cloak whilst his pauldrons manifested. After taking a look around, it was clear that everyone preferred the inside currently. After a few steps he could see someone closing their window with much stealth as to avoid being caught; although this was in vain seeing as the person did not see his eyes shoot over to the window. Drakar traveled a bit further, expecting to find Kenos. Summoning his Gateway to Dominance without much movement, he quickly used it to traverse up a short wall, pivoting and then stabbing it into the wall. Once he swung himself up into the air, the keyblade would rip out of the wall. Afterwards, he would land safely, dusting himself repeatedly. Drakar would repeat this process in order to reach high ground in order to spot Kenos. " I really should've had him meet me at the entrance...That little distraction at Land of Dragons and my new home kind of slowed me down. Wait until he hears about what happened...Though I shouldn't tell him about the Organization." he spoke, though it was only to himself.

For a few minutes, the Chiral Ouroboros spun himself around slowly, taking in the vast city but beholding the beautiful sight of the royal palace. It wasn't long before he caught a few shadows creeping through the corridors of the city, although they were too much of a distraction currently. That also reminded him of the heartless he fought with Cool. As well as the regular heartless, the memory of his second Darkside also surfaced. The Darkside did pack a punch, but could he survive another meeting with a heartless of such magnitude? That was a question for the future, though what was important was the waiting for now. Sadly, he was vexed by the ever-flowing dust and sand in the air. It added a dry component to Drakar's mouth, requiring that he grab something to drink soon.

-----------------------------

It was cold...even dark. How many nights? One? Three? Seventy? That was something not even this heartless could tell. Umar had been locked down under a building, constantly prodded by small amounts of light in order to keep him at bay. Tonight was the night he would escape...but was it really night time? These thoughts vexed his mind, sending it into a distracted turmoil. His ax had been sealed away but he could summong it to him. Whoever held him hostage came down and brought some form of magic before him. What was the man's mistake? Not bringing enough. It would require an actual proficient magic-user to contain the heartless now. Umar stood before the wannabe-mage and grabbed him by the face, pushing forward without letting go so it would slam into the hard sandstone wall. "You made ONE mistake...You're no mage. And now, I'm going to smash your face in." the heartless said, constantly pulling back and pushing forward in order to cause serious head trauma if not serious injury. Eventually the victim's head would release blood; thus making the "host" fall unconscious if he didn't die. Upon calling the darkness to summon his great ax, Umar proceeded to traverse upwards, leaving the prison he was confined in. What caught his eye was the clear view of a hooded man...curious. Who was this person?

Appointment in Agrabah (Drakar, Open) Diothr11
I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Appointment in Agrabah (Drakar, Open) Empty Re: Appointment in Agrabah (Drakar, Open)

Post by Kenos on October 16th 2012, 7:04 am

As the small group made their slow approach towards the town entrance, the smallest member began to flutter her crescent wings in annoyance. "Ugh," she complained, still resting on Kenos' shoulder, "Why couldn't we have just flown there? It'd have been so much faster and easier."

"Because Selene can't fly, for one," he replied, tempted to flick the fairy off of his shoulder, "And I doubt I could carry her."

"You calling me fat or something?" Selene's eyes drilled into his own, causing his mouth to go dry as he stuttered a response.

"No--I mean, no, I don't--I mean, of course no--"

"I'm kidding." She gave him a playful shove, which he returned immediately. The two almost got into a sand battle--which would not have been pleasant for any of them, especially the pixie--but their arrival at the gargantuan gate took all of their breaths away.

"This is it," the male muttered underneath his breath. He took a few tentative steps forward, before noticing a figure that had just emerged from a building. Rough skin, toned muscles, ruffled hair... "Drakar?" Kenos called out to who he thought was his friend, but as he neared the person he realized that this was someone else entirely. His skin was darker, his hair was forest green, and he looked a bit older and bigger than Drakar. "My bad, I thought you were someone else. Sorry about that." He turned away as he corrected himself.

"Jeez, you don't even know how he looks like?" Selene muttered slyly.

"I know, what a dweeb."

"You know what, fine." Glaring at both of them--which was a bit harder to do with Trixie as she was sitting on his shoulder, he picked the pixie up between his thumb and forefinger and placed her on Selene's shoulder. "Since you two seem to get along so well."

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on October 16th 2012, 2:04 pm

Umar struck a furious look at the travelers, his axe slamming greatly to the ground, smashing the ground in just slightly. He looked at the male with his face in flames, his eyes beaming open. "How DARE you refer to me as that naive boy! I shall not accept that level of disrespect. I am the great Umar. Apologize immediately." the tall, forest-headed man spoke. He lifted his axe with great might, resting it upon his shoulder. Umar was prepared to fight, defending himself and all, though he wasn't sure as to whether or not it was worth it.

-----------------------------

Hearing shouting from afar, Drakar looked towards the entrance, almost immediately collapsing to the floor of the roofing he stood upon. It was...Umar. Immediately he hopped along buildings, sliding down the roofing of a lower building in order to slow his fall to the ground. Summoning the Gateway to Dominance, he made sure his appearance was concealed.

After the flashy appearance, Umar turned to see a hostile person; someone to fight? Almost immediately he lifted his axe upwards, swing downward-but missing- and dragging his axe back. Lifting it up again he took slow, momentum-filled swings at Drakar. Drakar used the slow, non-agile attacks as an advantage to avoid and gain environmental control. Grabbing the long pole of the axe, he brought his foe's axe down to the ground and swiped his keyblade in a fashion were it would stop just centimeters away from Umar's throat.

Though Umar was stronger than Drakar and lifted with all his might, sending Drakar into turmoil. The Chiral Ouroboros solved such by flipping backwards as Umar cocked back for a furious blow. "Drawing Strike." he muttered silently, swinging horizontally with as much momentum as he could. Drakar was not far away, and due to this he was knocked to the ground by the Drawing Strike, an ink silhouette fired from the axe the heartless held. " You. I know you. Acrobatic. Acrobatic but without paying attention to my trick. You...I can't believe you're here. I haven't seen you since...that day." Umar looked away after the last two words spoken.

Drakar held himself up, using his keyblade as a cane to support himself. The blunt damage knocked the wind out of him enough to make him struggle. Though after a time of breathing, he would return to a stabilized state. Drakar and Umar both knew who each other were; there was no denying it. Though what should give Drakar away would be his glowing Mystic Hand.

[Umar: Drawing Strike (-5 MP)]
[Umar's MP: 25]

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenos on October 16th 2012, 8:01 pm

"How DARE you refer to me as that naive boy! I shall not accept that level of disrespect. I am the great Umar. Apologize immediately." Kenos turned his head back slightly, hearing the man yell something at him. Does he know Drakar? The force of the axe slamming into the ground caused the boy to trip, rolling forward as he quickly got up to his feet. He turned swiftly around, taking Divine in his right hand and Eclipse in his left. It was a good thing Trixie had been on Selene’s shoulder.

“What the hell was that for?!” he asked. “I made a mistake, so what?”

Suddenly, a hooded figure dropped from one of the nearby buildings, using sword of some sort to swipe at the angered stranger. A Keyblade? the dual-wielder thought, Where the hell are all these Keywielders coming from? The newcomer dodged the green-haired man’s slow swings, eventually catching the pole of the axe itself, but the man’s sheer strength knocked him away immediately. The cloaked figure backflipped away, only to get knocked down by a dark silhouette that was fired from his opponent’s axe.

“You. I know you. Acrobatic. Acrobatic but without paying attention to my trick.” The first man, the one who had attacked Kenos, spoke without looking at his target. There was obviously something going on between the two, something personal that he shouldn’t get between. But he didn’t care.

“Hey, you! Nobody Keywielder.” The teenager assumed that he was a Nobody; he’d met a female Nobody by the name of Mexma who wore the same exact cloak. She had told him that all Nobodies were “born” with it. “I don’t care what you have going on with him. But he messed with me first.”

He rushed the forest-haired man, spinning and twirling his twin blades in his hands. As soon as he reached Umar, the Neverland Captain would swing Divine (which was in his right) from left to right and stab Eclipse forward with a thrust. At the same time, Selene ran behind him, then used her Flame Burst to propel herself 15 feet above the man nearly instantly. As she flipped overhead, she thrust her hands downward and cast her Chains of Fury spell. Suddenly, a twenty-foot long chain of flames was conjured around Umar, revolving around him for half a second before binding him as tightly as it could.

[Selene: Chains of Fury; 60 - 15 = 45 MP]

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on October 31st 2012, 8:33 pm

Umar suddenly caught the gist of Kenos' attack, stepping back and performing his Drawing Strike once more in order to negate both attacks, though the parry would not result in damage on Kenos' end. Umar swung his axe with great momentum, hoping to build it up. Swinging the Tywyll Ax like a pendulum, he pivoted his body into the air, twirling vertically in the attempt of knicking his opponent with its blade. Those this was cut short by his ally's flaming magic, sending him to his hard, rough descension that resulted in a rough roll, disarming him. In the end, he would stop his roll and tremble to a stand. After the smoke cleared from the fiery burst, he stood there, scathed but not critically. "I. Umar. Shall fight that boy. What power he wields is that of which the Ouroboros should have equip to ME!" he said, lifting his axe once more. Turning to Drakar, still hidden from view, he pointed the Tywyll Ax.

Umar, standing stout, roared loudly in a beckoning but mocking tone. " Scale of Light and Dark, follower of the intertwining dragons, Atoned One. Face me. One on one to see who really is more powerful this time. No tricks. No outside forces. My physical ability versus yours. You are the reason I bear the mark of darkness," he began, opening his coat to reveal a brilliantly eminating heartless symbol stretched across the forest-haired man's chest, "so I exact my revenge. You others, stay out of this.".

----------------

Drakar stared at Umar, unready to reveal his identity to Kenos. Though he wasn't worried about Selene- he barely knew her. What worried him was that the foolish heartless would challenge a keyblader. Lifting his keyblade with a proceeded nod, Drakar accepted the challenge. " You brought it upon yourself, Umar. You. You brought darkness to the tribe. You are the reason all of them are dead! What you could do is surrender now and your punishment won't be the end of you. But if it's a fight you want, I WILL end you." he roared, but the facade of a deeper tone hid his usual voice. Umar glared at him, nodding but with a few words to spare, " Fine. Drakar.". Drakar pivoted around the heartless, Umar, swiftly circling him. Umar had been dragging his axe around the ground, creating fricting in the form of building tension. This allowed the releasing force to spring the blade towards his opponent, Drakar. Whilst doing so, the keyblader ducked from the attack and move forward, flicking his wrist in order to disorient the heartless with a quick, stunning, but harmless blow.

Umar staggered back, but it was more shock than pain since he did not expect the blow to be so light. Drakar moved in once more, using the distraction to strike at the heartless' chest in order to blow him back once more, except hopefully to force the heartless from his feet. " Nice blow, youngling. But that won't hardly be enough to defeat me." Umar said, standing once more. In the attempt of a heavy swing, Drakar assumed a defensive position, only to be knocked to the ground after attempting to block. " God dammit, Umar. Cocky as ever, I see." he said, rising to his feet. Spinning his blade around, the keyblade knocked Umar back once more, forcing him to receive yet another disorientation.

This time, Drakar pivoted high into the air, straining his muscles, trying to slash down with the upmost momentum and strength. This hard-style wood-chop had strained his muscles just like the pivot. If Umar receive this blow, he would have been finish. Not dead, but defeated and vunerable. At the last second, the heartless moved fast enough to receive the heavy blow upon his right shoulder, falling to the ground with a dislocated, broken possibly, shoulder. His right arm was useless, but his left still swung the axe with its usual momentum. Drakar blocked, using the strike to create distance between the two. The Chiral Ouroboros, no. IV of the Organization, had been panting, only seeing shame in Umar's eyes.

" Stop," Drakar began as Umar still attempted to lift his axe over his head. Accidently, he dropped it, the weapon heavily landing on his left shoulder; though this only brought him to his knees. The keyblader approached the man and lifted his keyblade to the man's chest. Umar felt the burning sensation, shuttering in pure agony. " The battle is over. But to give into rage, to exact revenge, no. I cannot. It would be against His will. This power was bestowed upon me because I was worthy. You. You were destined to be the corrupt acolyte of darkness. Umar. You must seek atonement of a different form: self-control and inner peace. I will guide you, as I am the eyes of Ouroboros. As said by the Elders. I will never forgive, but my feelings must not conflict with the role I must play towards misguided followers.

Act out, I must defend. I was too naive to understand before. But I know now through this battle that I cannot. No. I will not injure another true follower, whether or not he or she is misguided."
Drakar put a hand on Umar's left shoulder, avoiding sending more agony to his right. The Gateway to Dominance faded into remnants of light as Drakar removed his hood. The forest-haired heartless stood, trembling at first. With a bat of his hand, he walked off only with a few remaining words, " You're no messiah. I will leave. I will be back for your head, Drakar.". Grabbing the Tywyll Ax, Umar attempted to leave the group of people to their business.

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenos on November 9th 2012, 11:49 am

Apparently, neither of the two cared what Kenos thought. They continued battling, the one called Umar breaking out of Selene's Chains of Fury. The Neverland Captain whistled, slightly impressed. Unfortunately, he was only rewarded by a smack on the head. "What?" he told Selene, "It'd take someone pretty strong to break out of one your spells." He turned back to watch the fight, the one they had run into the other warning them to stay clear of them.

"I exact my revenge. You others, stay out of this." He spoke choppily, like English was his second language. He ripped open his coat, revealing a strange symbol on his chest. Kenos began coughing, unable to contain his surprise. A Heartless?! What was going on here?

"You brought it upon yourself, Umar," the cloaked one spoke, "You. You brought darkness to the tribe. You are the reason all of them are dead! What you could do is surrender now and your punishment won't be the end of you. But if it's a fight you want, I WILL end you." His voice was loud, angry, and deep, but there was something to what he was saying that reminded him of something Drakar had told him. Could it be...? He wielded a Keyblade as well.

Umar confirmed his suspicions with two words: "Fine.Drakar." The two then rushed each other, continuing the battle.

Though slightly shocked, Kenos turned to his other two companions to gloat. "See, I told you we'd find him."

"Oh, shut up."

"You had no clue."

The battle ended with Drakar as the victor, though he chose not to vanquish his old foe. "I will never forgive, but my feelings must not conflict with the role I must play towards misguided followers," was his explanation. Umar left, angry and defeated. As he stepped away, he claimed he would be back for Drakar's head.

Kenos stepped forward to his friend. "That was some battle," he told Drakar, "Was he the one you told me abou-nngh." he grunted, pain shooting through him as he was elbowed in the ribs. "Forgive me," he continued, glaring at his female companions," "This is Selene, and this is Trixie."

Selene waved at Drakar, smiling, while Trixie simply nodded in his direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on March 29th 2013, 7:54 pm

You'll be back for my head, I know of it...But you'll fail and fail until you reach atonement, Umar. Drakar stood there, his aura full of sorrow, tumbling around with all the conflict he had inside. Should he have killed the one man who caused the near extinction of his tribe? Should he even try to lead Umar to atonement? These were the questions of a adolescant's stage of frustrastion, always fumbling around inside the head. His brain sparked with turmoil, even more now that he had the chance to kill someone he truly hated. Spinning his keyblade, he stared at Kenos, his face still obscured by his hood. He had no words, only silence, he didn't speak. He didn't flinch or move a muscle, only stood straight up, de-summoning his keyblade. His glove should have gave him away, most definitely.

Calmly and slowly, Drakar gripped the trim of his hood, pulling back and revealing his face. " Yes...It is who I had mentioned. I am sorry for the delay, I had lost my way and landed in the Land of Dragons, where I saw someone die. His name was Xemnas. He was killed right before my eyes by another man named Shirou. The significance: the mood dropped. There was a heavy level of important I could feel from it. Shirou...I train under him. I don't know if you know him, and I won't allow it to get between us if you do hold a grudge against him. Just know that I am telling you this is why I've late." he nodded his head towards Selena, remembering her from Twilight Town. "Ah yes, you're from that battle in Twilight Town we had against the nobodies." Drakar lifted his hand, nothingness conjuring around it, the strands of the enigmatic element coated by dark tendrils. Double Helix's were formed from the intertwining element, nothingness appearing as prickly spines.

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenos on March 29th 2013, 8:48 pm

"No, I don't think I know either of them," Kenos replied immediately running his hands through his hair. He hoped it would help cool him off from the heat, but he only ended up with sticky sweat between his fingers. A little disgusted, the boy wiped his hand on his jeans. The desert wasn't his favorite place on earth. "And I don't hold grudges against random strangers, so you have nothing to worry about."

"Oh yeah, I remember you," Selene told the Keyblade wielder, narrowing her eyes menacingly, "You ditched me. And Lilac. With Kenos." She continued to stare at him, giving him one of her what-are-you-going-to-do-to-make-up-for-it looks as she crossed her arms. She wasn't going to let him off the hook just because they had just met and he was one of Kenos' friends.

Trixie only smirked; she had nothing to say, as the boy would not understand a single one of her chimes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on March 29th 2013, 9:00 pm

Drakar shrugged at the fact Kenos had no awareness of the two, but he did remember Lilac bothered him with her ever so bright ignorance. He looked at the Mystic Hand as it flowed furiously with its dark aura. He looked at Kenos, wondering if he would even care the slightest about the fact Lilac was there. "The annoying girl was there. Lilac." he noticed Selene staring him down, shaking his head as he noticed her immaturity over the fact he ditched her. "Stop being a child. I left for a reason, irrelevant probably but a reason that I forgot." Drakar had blank thoughts, as if he had a moment where nothing happened, nothing existed, and nothing occurred. Nothingness.

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenos on March 29th 2013, 9:28 pm

"Stop being a child."

Selene heard nothing after that. "'Stop being a child?!'" the girl repeated, eyes now widened in shock and her cheeks turning red. She stepped up to Drakar, raising her voice, "Why don't you stop being a rude--" Kenos coughed loudly, masking the word she was about to say. "You took my boyfriend, without even saying goodbye, leaving us to fight those Nobodies alone. And you don't even apologize, instead you have the nerve to call me a child? "

"Actually, Selene, remember when I--" Kenos began, only to be cut off by a glare from the girl. He backed off.

"Don't think I'm finished with you, either. I just need to deal with this guy first." She turned back to Drakar. "You have no right to call me a child. What are you? 15?" If looks could kill, both males would be making a trip to the Underworld right now.

Trixie began laughing uncontrollably, which was an annoying sound--like a little kid shaking one of those Christmas bells vigorously and endlessly. Kenos simply sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on March 29th 2013, 9:55 pm

Drakar sighed, knowing he will never hear the end of it. Woman always scolded the young ones, but the age of that woman never mattered. Selene was obviously over-exaggerating the situation, seeing as how the dusks were easily handled with. He knew what he said was a bit harsh, but the girl seemed to need it. "Maturity wise. A man who is thirty can be a child through a figurative form. Now instead of ignoring people and going on a non-stop rampage, how about you listen others. Kenos wanted to speak. If I remember correctly, I was chasing Kenos who originally started running. It seemed as if he was running from someone not in a sense of fear, but in shyness." he knew Selene was about to torment him with a barrage of anger, ignoring everything he said. " I needed to know about my keyblade. It is an important thing. I got over the death of my elders. My entire tribe, my entire family. You can't even get over the fact you had to dance with a few dusks? I am sure you had your share of battles much more difficult than dusks." he spoke as if he knew what it was like, which he did. Drakar once fought a dark side, creatures that are definitely no joke.

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenos on March 29th 2013, 11:10 pm

"Actually, Drakar, she has every right to ignore me and be angry with me," Kenos spoke quickly, cutting in before the girl could speak, "You...you don't know what happened, so it's okay. I'll tell you about it. Trixie," he turned toward the fairy, who was still perched on Selene's shoulder. Still smirking, she nodded and began tugging on the girl's ear, who reluctantly began walking away, still shooting daggers out of her eyes. Once they were out of earshot, the boy continued speaking. "It isn't about the Dusks she's mad about. When we first met...Selene wasn't even aware that I was alive. She didn't even recognize me--my appearance was completely different, if you can recall. Anyways, remember when I told you about our mayor dying in a Heartless attack? It wasn't an accident--she was murdered. I was there, and I saw it. The only thing I didn't see was the face of the guy who did it." Kenos spat out his words angrily. The memory was always a painful one. His voice calmed down and became more quiet as he began speaking again. "Selene was there, too. But...she was overwhelmed. She nearly died. It--it was my fault, I sent her to take my place in the army. I had--well, let's just say I was fighting the same enemy from a different angle. I...I found her, collapsed, and unconscious. I moved to her a safe spot...and I left. I left the world, and I left her. I was ashamed that I couldn't protect anyone...and so I let her believe I was dead. And when she found out that I actually was alive...and that I did see her, but didn't talk to her..." Kenos shook his head. "Just go easy on her, please? I know how she can come off sometimes, but trust me, she's actually really mature and kind."

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on March 29th 2013, 11:43 pm

Drakar knew his harshness was present but he did not regret it. He was someone who knew the truth stung but the truth was the truth. As he listened to Kenos he could sense a bit of regret in his voice along side his anger. The fact Kenos was sorry for making his girlfriend upset made his judgement biased. There is a macro-concept and a micro-concept, and between two people and events is a micro-concept. Macro-concept involves the general basis for consideration amongst all people. But he knew there was enough harshness for now to mention such. "She has to forgive you. I know what it's like, it is my religion's demand that I forgive Umar but I feel as if I cannot. But I must, for it is within good reason not to hold such a grudge. He killed my family. My tribe was my family in a figurative sense but...Even I cannot ignore that.

But if I don't forgive him, I cannot fulfill my duty. She has to forgive you, because if she doesn't, what good does that do for her? It is your fault, probably. But you acknowledge it and it is just in your head that she has that right to ignore you and be angry. You probably saved her, and she should appreciate that. Yes she shouldn't forgive you right away but it is her choice to be here. I don't blame you, and I don't agree entirely with her reason to be angry, you two shouldn't just dwell on it. Set it aside or talk about it, the burden will only bias perspective over another's actions. It would be better to talk about your problems. At least you only have two people to burden you. Consider yourself luckier than I."
Drakar spoke with a bit of melancholy in his voice, he himself dwelling on the slaughter of his tribe and the ultimate end to it when he heard of Deep Jungle's destruction.

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenos on March 30th 2013, 1:05 pm

"Make no mistake, she has forgiven me," Kenos returned, rubbing his forehead with his right thumb and forefinger, "Otherwise she wouldn't have come with me today. That doesn't mean she can't still be angry...just as you are still angry at Umar. Selene has...a fiery spirit, and while most of the time this is a good thing, it doesn't take much to kindle it. And believe me, her fire's one of the strongest I know. I've been burnt by it on more than one occasion," he joked. The boy looked over at her and gave a slight smile. They two appeared to be having a conversation, which he knew was impossible. "It's not just in my head. I made her believe that I was lost. Then, I made her believe that I didn't want to see her again. I left when she needed me the most, and I dodged her on more than one occasion. So many times, we nearly met." He shook his head again. "All she needs is time. And luckily," he spoke, lifting up his hands to show the pixie dust glittering around it, "We have plenty of that. I am sorry for the loss of your world...but time cures all. Maybe in time, we can learn how to bring it back." Kenos patted Drakar on the shoulder, looking him in the eye as he nodded.

Sensing that their conversation was over, Selene and Trixie--well, just Selene, as the fairy was just taking a ride--made their way back to the two. The girl wore pursed lips and eyes full of regret, as she began to apologize to Drakar. "Look, I'm...I'm sorry for yelling at you, and for calling you rude. I...I know I was the one one being rude. I just...I've been sort of resentful lately, and I guess I was taking it out on you. I don't want any hard feelings between us, especially since we'll be traveling together." The seventeen year-old spoke slowly and haltingly, a bit embarrassed and reluctant to have spoken the apology. She stuck out her hand in a truce.

The boy--Kenos--picked up the fairy off of her shoulder and put it on his own. Turning his head to the left, so that the others wouldn't see or hear, he muttered, "What did you do?" This wasn't like Selene at all. "She can't even understand you, so how did you even get her to be like this?" The pixie's smirk only grew larger as she refused to say anything. Must be a girl thing, he thought once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on March 31st 2013, 12:11 am

It was true, time cures many things and even dampened the rage he had for Umar, but not hate. Drajar held a great hate for the man and knew that he would have a hard time getting over it. He was glad someone felt sorrow for him, it was a relief yet it created hypocritical sensations due to the sentimental memories he held. It was not healthy for him to think such, for he needed to be unbiased the most. With his world gone, should he give up? No.... He nodded towards Kenos, accepting the pat on the shoulder. He knew the two were going to be together for a while. "I understand, thank-you for caring. I accept your apology Selene, and I will admit to my harshness. A message doesn't always require such. Well, I should head back to the World That Never Was. I won't see you for some time, where will we meet?" he wondered how the two were going to be meet next. They needed to split apart for a while but if they were to travel together, they needed to fly in the same ship eventually.

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenos on April 1st 2013, 9:24 pm

"Of course. What are friends for?" he replied immediately. Strange. When did they become friends? Shaking the thought away, Kenos drummed his forehead with the middle finger of his right hand as he thought of their next rendezvous point. There so many worlds to choose from; which one would be the right one?

As the boy wondered where the group would meet next, Selene stepped forward to speak to Drakar. "It's okay...sometimes I can't get a handle on my emotions. " Then, being the naturally friendly person she was, the girl closed the distance between the two and hugged him. "I guess I'll see you soon, then!" She stuck out her tongue halfway as they parted, waving as she started to make her way to the Gummi Ship.

Kenos started to follow her, turning back only to talk to Drakar. "Meet us at my world, Neverland," he informed the other, nearly tripping over the sand at his feet as he walked backwards, "I'll always be reachable. It's not too hard to find it. Second star to the right, and straight on 'til morning!" After he called out his message, he turned around and walked as quickly as he could away from the boy. He wanted to get out of hellish desert.

[TOPIC EXIT]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down