» Marionette
Echoes of Vanity (Open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Echoes of Vanity (Open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Echoes of Vanity (Open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Echoes of Vanity (Open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Echoes of Vanity (Open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Echoes of Vanity (Open)

Go down

Echoes of Vanity (Open) Empty Echoes of Vanity (Open)

Post by Lenneth on October 12th 2012, 2:00 am

The bust of the town brimming with live and the once known dreaded plague that caused fear and terror across this world in its darkest time recorded. Long since past has the evil queen vanished off into the ether of whatever it was she had come from and thanks to that leaving behind the kingdom she cherished so intensely behind in the arms of a tyrant of a baron that took her place several years after. And he certainly was no better then the evil sorceress in terms of fair treatment of his followers, little care and economy was taken to maintain many of the buildings that housed families and services that the people needed for their daily lives such as the bakers and doctors, heavy taxes raged on the poor while leaving the rich to their golden showers and slavery entertainment. It was a grime time indeed for the kind hearted here in this cursed world and it was ever the perfect time to strike.

Lenny had been wondering this world for a few days not in the rouse of a mere peasant that came into the kingdom in with the last crop of wondering souls looking for shelter from the sessions, masked in dirty and poorly lassoed baggy clothing that hide his health extior and nourished diet which if normal dressed would have given him away easily. It was a dark clouded mid-day while he wondered around with the sick, passing by the guards of the castle a few times asking for scraps from the castle but also mapping out their areas he could see while within his mind. His duty today was only for himself and one he sought for a while in his search as a true mage since his last visit to this world with his fellow heartless, their adventure together showed him something wonderfully magically laid hidden and left behind with the rest of this world, ever seeking the many secrets of the worlds and how to further himself and what lay in this lost world was something truly fit to be called his own.

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Echoes of Vanity (Open) Empty Re: Echoes of Vanity (Open)

Post by PaleoXion on October 14th 2012, 12:50 pm

For her first trip here Xion was pretty disappointed. She had hoped for a nice sunny day for visiting a new world but instead she got a dark cloudy one. Xion was dressed in her typical attire as she walked through a rather spooky forest. She found the clearing or exit from the forest and found herself in a cozy and safe wild garden. A few birds sang their songs but Xion was in the mood to see who lived in this world.

Continuing down the path Xion entered into the village and kept to herself as she passed by peasants and random patrolling guards. A baker offered her a muffin in which Xion happily accepted. She paid the man and continued her walk. It was then she noticed one such peasant near the castle asking for scraps. She looked at her muffin that she had yet to eat and smiled. She wasn't too terribly hungry and she only took it out of kindness of the offer. So Xion walked over to the peasant and tapped his shoulder offering him the muffin. "Here you go."

Echoes of Vanity (Open) Shadow_zps676cece1
Max Magic: 40
Darkness, Ink, Sound

(Links to profiles in pictures)
PaleoXion
PaleoXion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on October 15th 2012, 6:40 pm

As he passed down for another walk through there appeared to be a change in the air, things were getting a little lively for a day’s normal routine. It must have been something up with the baron but as he was just about to investigate someone had taped him on the shoulder, a rare thing indeed to find a kind soul in this wasteland to even notice the poor. Lenny took in a breath before slowly turning around to put on the acting prowess of his to the test…but that didn’t last long as his notice the person. His eyes widened in surprise before narrowing away looking quickly around them to see if anyone had notice before trying to drag the girl in a place less seen in the public, just behind a building would do. It was the dark haired median he meet in the world tourney, defeating in the first round and sparing her life. Dammit if she blew his cover as a stranger and outside force it would draw a lot of attention from the towns folk and the guards. Trying to place over his mouth and trying to whisper.

“Why are you here?!”

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by PaleoXion on October 17th 2012, 1:55 pm

Needless to say surprise and shock was evident when the man she was helping turned to face her and a familiar face was seen. Lenneth. Before Xion could question the heartless on why he was dressed like a poor peasant, Lenneth looked around and then dragged her behind the building. He kept his voice down which led Xion to believe that something was up. He was surprised to see her, but she was kind of happy, after all he had remembered her. Xion closed her eyes and relaxed, letting a sigh escape. She looked back at him and actually looked at him.

When she had met him he was wearing barely anything, and now here he was clothed. In peasant clothes, but still clothed. "Well I admit I didn't expect to see you again so soon." Xion replied crossing her arms. "I came here simply to explore a new world. You know gather information on the world, the people, anything important or worth knowing. Why are you here, and dressed like that? Peasant attire really does nothing for your figure." Xion replied half joking as she answered him.

Darkness, Ink, Sound

PaleoXion
PaleoXion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on October 26th 2012, 2:20 am

Her answer was at least honest and there wasn’t much of an indication for an interior motive for her to lie to him about, certainly they weren’t enemies after a legal brawl for a public prize so maybe she wasn’t sore about it. At least that is what he hoped, another person from the outside world aside from himself might have proven troublesome with his plans since this required a light touch one that couldn’t be notice by many people often accustomed to the normal of their dull lives. If she were to expose him…wait someone else to pull along might not be so bad and one with powers that bordered just over the line of the average person and she was looking for new experiences after all so this could prove fruit fully. With a claim breath and a semi-apparent sigh he looked twice just to make sure no one else was pay attention, thankfully they weren’t too many involved with themselves and the sickness and all.

“ I’m here for a secret that I have only witnessed in person and study in length in books, what I have learned has brought itself worthy of interest but for as many people I know would only be something I would be looking for. If you willing to help or at the very least keep a low profile about I’m be fine with sharing it with you…sorry what was your name again?”

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by PaleoXion on October 26th 2012, 8:03 am

Xions interest was peaked. A secret? When the offer was extended to her to help him Xion smiled and nodded. "Yeah I'll help, I'm kind of interested in what this secret is hehe. And I'm Xion, it's nice to meet you again Lenneth, especially on these terms instead of well.. I don't think you could call my beating an actual fight haha." Xion replied laughing a bit to herself. It was funny how she thought of their fight in the tourny. Anger for losing so easily, determination to get stronger, and admiration to her opponent. But humor was among the top that she felt when it came to the fight. It was important to her to be able to laugh at ones self from time to time.

Darkness, Ink, Sound

PaleoXion
PaleoXion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on October 26th 2012, 7:00 pm

" Aright good, for the time being explore as you normally would and just meet me by the inn closest to the castle tonight when it starts to get dark, the kingdom will be in a uproar of over a event today involving their ruler a few hours after we meet. I'll tell you the rest of the plan and the why during that time. Feel free to cut any loose ends till then for now I must finish a little business" Lenneth said as he placed his hood over his flawless face once more and hurried away from the girl, it was only a mere three hours before darkness would take over the skies and already the royal soldiers and people started to stir.

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by PaleoXion on October 29th 2012, 7:55 pm

With a nod Xion watched Lenneth walk away. She looked back at the castle and smiled before traveling back down into the square and watched the people as they talked and interacted with each other. She loved watching the children play in the park and garden and enjoyed the scent of the bakery behind her. The bread and pies setting out to cool were killing her, it was so tempting.

Before she knew it time had passed and overhead the sun was falling and the sky was darkening. Now was the moment. Looking for the inn Xion finished off a small muffin and walked towards it. She stood by the door unsure of going in or just waiting outside it. "Where are you..?" Xion asked herself quietly as she wondered when Lenneth would be there.

Darkness, Ink, Sound

PaleoXion
PaleoXion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on November 8th 2012, 12:14 am

As time passed further and the darkness arose into the skies the entire town lit up in dazing lanterns and guards running around and whipping the slaves into getting the finest decorations placed around every house while food from across the world gathered, hauled over by the tubs through the sea of helpless waves of the poor that found it a blessing to smell it. It was indeed a time for celebration amongst the richest of the rich as all manner of new faces and bodies roared in. Some came on monsters tamed by the fairest kingdoms around, nobles riding on the flesh of their toys riding towards the town, it be hard not to notice any of this.

Meanwhile Lenneth had made his way through the chaos before him reaching into the in to see his new partner writing in the wings for him while the bar set up drinks for the castle. Sitting up close now dressed in a much causal attire for this time era and world’s style, in fact it was almost a little too blended for anything innocent. “ Good you made it on time, have you finished everything you needed in this world and ready to make a quick escape if we need to?”

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by PaleoXion on November 9th 2012, 12:10 am

Finally after what seemed like ever, Xions eyes caught on to Lenneth, or she thought it was Lenneth. She blinked surprised to see him so casual. Wasn't he just in beggars clothes? Shaking her head Xion dismissed that, it was what he was wearing now and his questions that made her feel like something was up. Great.. her first crime. "Nice outfit... yeah I can make a quick escape if I need to.. so what are we doing? And what's going on?"

Darkness, Ink, Sound

PaleoXion
PaleoXion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on November 10th 2012, 3:50 am

Lenneth smirked for a moment as he sat close and dragged his muddy feet onto the table before calling the server a wave to get him a drink, what it was didn’t matter there wasn't time for them for anything other than pleasant strategies and a slip of courage. After wards he quickly laid down and unrolled a piece of paper that draw out in clear white lines the castle’s design, layout and a side note that gave timed numbers for the guards portal cycle. Grabbing his drink once before sipping it down before pointing.

“ Its called a weeding, the duke that rules this kingdom has found a new pretty face to fill his bed and today is the official naming of the new queen, kids and whatnot likely. But what is important is the fact that they will be distracted leaving the source of my interesting the most variable it has been in weeks that I’ve spent here. It’s a powerfully artefact that is almost out of place with these world’s laws, its power is great enough to extend past the boundary. That is what I am after, such an item deserves one that understands its power and won’t be corrupted by it”

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down