» Marionette
The Knights of Shame EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The Knights of Shame EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The Knights of Shame EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The Knights of Shame EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The Knights of Shame EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The Knights of Shame

Go down

The Knights of Shame Empty The Knights of Shame

Post by Abel XIV on September 24th 2012, 7:35 am

The Knights of Shame 1191775924_f
Knights of Shame

The Knights of Shame (KoS / the Order) were created for those that have lost their honor, stained their reputation, renounced to their dignity, committed terrible crimes, betrayed their own principles and lost their way. The objective of this organization is that the members, ashamed by their actions, help eachother to leave behind the past by compensating their sins paying their debt with those they harmed or with themselves with positive actions. It also helps those that have overcome their faults to remember what they once were, so they not go astray again.

Headquarters:
- The Knights of Shame use the Keyblade Graveyard as their main reunion point, yet, their gatherings can happen anywhere among the worlds.

Sigil:
- The sigil of the Knights of Shame is the black Thorned Heart embroidered in a white silk handkerchief. Each member receives one of these handkerchiefs that they must tie to one of his arms so they are always with the sigil visible at all times. In order to signify repentance for the sins committed, members must drench the handkerchief his/her own blood and tie it back to their arms, then, a curse that prevents it from taking it off activates and the handkerchief adopts changes its color anywhere from white to black passing through all the combinations of red and white until such an intense accumulation of red that it looks black. The intensity of the handkerchief's color signifies the burden in the member's heart. The darker, the greater the burden. A completely white handkerchief means that the user is in peace with himself and his actions in the past. The color of the handkerchief will get lighter or darker depending on the moral choices of the member.

Guidelines and Rules of the Knights of Shame:

1) For the Ashamed: If your character has not ever commit any actions he/she greatly repents for and that are constantly haunting them, you don't have a place here, innocent one.

2) True Repentance: We don't want characters that mildly repent or that just want to take off the burden of their shoulders to commit the same sin wright away.

3) One Knight of Shame, one Path: The path to redemption is not definite. An action that might increase a member's burden might decrease it for another. It all depends on the views of the concrete member regarding their actions and how they feel about it. Each Knight of Shame must seek redemption on their hearts, not on the other's eyes.

4) Liberté: Each member of the Order is free to do as they wish, supporting or not participating in the initiatives of its leaders. Each member is free to come and go doing their free will, teaming up with whoever they wish or walking their paths alone.

5) Egalité: All members of the Order can speak up and give their own opinions about the different matters that are treated in each meeting. Each opinion has the same value and every of them shall be listened.

6) Fraternité: It is the duty of every Knight of Shame to help any other member of the Order to free them from their burdens and provide support to the very end. We have gathered here to make possible with our combined strengths to reach a new life away from our past mistakes. Divided, we fall, together, we fly. This also means that despite all past rivalries and grudges between two members must be left aside. If a member of the Order kills another (unless the victim had dishonored the Order), that member shall be casted away and hunted down if he comes across any other members of the Knights of Shame.

7) Politics: The Knights of Shame as an Order does not mix with the politics of the worlds, not supporting any side and keeping themselves away from any conflicts. However, the liberty given to the members allows them to participate individually if they wish to do so.

8) Other Alliances: Members of the Order can belong if so they wish to other alliance apart from the Knights of Shame. However, the following alliances are excluded from this rule:
- None at the moment.

Oath:
- Some members of the Order might choose to pronounce the Order's Oath, that represents both the acknowledging of one's faults and the shame they have brought to him, at the same time it represents the member's remorse and will to atone for their sins. By doing so, they become part of the Order for the rest of their lives and are forced to obey the orders of their superiors, though the value of their opinions does not decrease, but increase. The sworn members are the only ones able to ascend on the ranks of the Order and have all sort of privileges. The Order's Oath is the following:

"Night gathered and hid the path from my eyes. Lead astray, I now repent as my retribution begins. It shall not end until I atone. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die fighting for my honor. I am the sword that cuts down evil. I am the the people's voice. I am the flame of hope that burns despair, the light that brings the dawn, the lingering ghost that brings justice, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Order of the Knights of Shame, for this night and all the nights to come."

Structure of the Order:

The Grand Maester
- N/A (One slot).

The Grand Maester has the final say in all decisions regarding the Order, its relationship with the different factions in the universe and the focuses of the Order as a group.

The Three Maesters
- N/A
- N/A
- N/A

They are the closest assistants and advisors of the Grand Maester. The Grand Maester chooses them among the Seneschals. Together have more authority than the Grand Maester. Though they hold a different title, they don't stop being Seneschals and individually do not have authority over the rest of Seneschals. As the rest of Seneschals, they command over their own team.

The Six Seneschals
- N/A
- N/A
- N/A
- N/A
- N/A
- N/A

The Seneschals are the leaders of the Order. Determined by elections among all of the Commanders. They are free to do as they wish, directing the six part of the Order each one.

The Commanders
- N/A (Unlimited slots)

Members of the Order that have proved their value and compromise with the cause and thus have been awarded with control over a small group of Sworn Knights. They have freedom to do as they please unless the Seneschal that commands them restricts it for some reason. If half of the total Commanders agree, they can call forth an election to choose new Seneschals with permission of the Grand Maester.

Sworn Knights

- N/A (Unlimited slots)

Members that have pronounced the Order's Oath. They owe obedience towards their Commander, to the Seneschal that leads their Commander and ultimately to the Grand Maester. They have all of the privileges that being on the Order reports as their superiors do.

Knights

- N/A (Unlimited slots)

Members that have not pronounced the Order's Oath. They owe no obedience to anyone, but they cannot ascend in the ranks or enjoy the privileges of being in the Order. They are still forced to observe and follow the guidelines and rules of the Order.

Privileges:
- Being a sworn member of the Knights of Shame reports you several benefits, these might change from time to time and do not depend of how high on the ranks a member might be. These privileges have to be discussed with the leaders of the worlds and alliances and will be added later on.

Template to join:
Code:
[b]User name:[/b]
[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]Reason to join:[/b]
[b]Sworn member?:[/b]
[b]- If sworn, rank applied to:[/b]
[b]- Reason to be granted such rank:[/b]
[b]Extras:[/b]

Main Theme: "The Last Journey"

Battle Theme [Standard]: "Kingdom Come"

Battle Theme [Darkness Form: Thanatos] "The Battle for Everyone's Souls"

Battle Theme [Light Form: The Messenger] "I'll Face Myself"

Battle Theme [Nothingness form: Hari-Hara]: "Hari-Hara"

Battle Theme [Divine Form: Anarchic Order]: "One of a Kind"

Battle Theme [Final Form: Vayú, Messiah of Carnage]: "Promised Pain"

The Knights of Shame Mlfw872_1314445924708590
Abel XIV
Abel XIV

Back to top Go down

The Knights of Shame Empty Re: The Knights of Shame

Post by Abel XIV on September 29th 2012, 6:44 pm

This is ready to go. Anyone that wishes is able to join. Don't forget to use the template correctly.

Main Theme: "The Last Journey"

Battle Theme [Standard]: "Kingdom Come"

Battle Theme [Darkness Form: Thanatos] "The Battle for Everyone's Souls"

Battle Theme [Light Form: The Messenger] "I'll Face Myself"

Battle Theme [Nothingness form: Hari-Hara]: "Hari-Hara"

Battle Theme [Divine Form: Anarchic Order]: "One of a Kind"

Battle Theme [Final Form: Vayú, Messiah of Carnage]: "Promised Pain"

The Knights of Shame Mlfw872_1314445924708590
Abel XIV
Abel XIV

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: