Latest topics
» Marionette
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and KH PC Browsers EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and KH PC Browsers EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and KH PC Browsers EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and KH PC Browsers EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and KH PC Browsers EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and KH PC Browsers

Go down

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and KH PC Browsers Empty Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and KH PC Browsers

Post by Xet on September 20th 2012, 6:58 am

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and KH PC Browsers KH15_logo

In memory of this year being the 10th Anniversary of the "Kingdom Hearts" series, we are compiling a collection of the first works "Kingdom Hearts" and "KH Re:Chain of Memories" in HD. Furthermore, 2009’s Nintendo DS game "KH 358/2 Days", which received much credit for its enjoyable story, will be compiled as well.
“Kingdom Hearts” (first work) game’s later release with various additional content “KH Final Mix” (Japanese language release) will receive an entire HD rendition.
With the two HD remakes, we will add fully remade HD event scenes from Nintendo’s DS game “KH 358/2 Days”. This remake will give a new feeling to the series, and the 3 editions to the series will be a collection you should look forward to.

Furthermore, KH and KH Re:CoM will also support PlayStation 3's trophy system.

Trade Name / KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX-
Supporting model / Platstation 3
Genre / Role-Playing Game
Distribution / 2013 release
Suggested Retail Price / Pending
Rating (CERO) / Rating Pending

Kingdom Hearts for PC Browser (tentative name)
We introduce the series first social game intended for PC browsers. Controlling your own character, players will be able to travel through various Disney worlds on their internet browser. In the game you will advance by strategically battling with cards you obtain. At times you may need the help of a friend to fight against a foe. In this way we are introducing a new work with a system like nothing else in the series before. The adventure is fully loaded with item collections you build, and a game that will give you a long time of enjoyment.

-Story-

It is the world of a distant fairy-tale.
The world is full of light.
Various worlds are born in that light and so the light envelopes them.
From the source of Kingdom Heart’s light, there is a x-blade that is protected.
To that limit, the worlds believed in the eternal light.
However, a strong light creates a dark shadow.
From that darkness, anxiety and fear awakened their desire.
With the darkness hidden within the depths of their hearts awakened, chaos began to spread across the worlds.
In order to stop the spread of darkness, those who seek the light created a copy of the x-blade, a Keyblade, and an adventure concerning the fate of the worlds began.

-System-

Made to be played on the PC browser, the series first social game for the PC has been introduced.
With the players main character, you can customize your avatar, travel to various Disney worlds, and much more. Explore each location for items so you can assemble cards and battle for victory or defeat.
This game has developed a truly new and novel system. Occasionally you will need your friends help to kill an enemy so they can join in the fun!

-Merchandise Summary-
Trade name/ KINGDOM HEARTS for PC Browser (tentative)
Supporting model / PC
Genre / Online game for PC Browser
Distribution game/ undecided
Suggested Retail Price / Item Rate Structure

So, WHO IS PUMPED FOR THIS?!?!?!? Also, I am not sure if this is being released in America, but most likely yes so hooray.
Xet
Xet

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and KH PC Browsers Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and KH PC Browsers

Post by Hikari on September 21st 2012, 3:42 pm

If this is free then I will have to say goodbye to the following games for a while. Skyrim, Mortal Kombat, Little Big Planet, Crap of Duty, WWE 12, Killzone 3, Little Big Planet 2, Wii Sports, Kincet Sports, and every game I own that I was to lazy to list. If it isn't then I can only hope that I get enough money off of every A in my report card to buy it. And character customization? YEAH! This is the Kingdom Hearts MMO everybody had brought up in one of those chatroom topics, and even better the one we had all been praying for! I'm making Cool on this, anyone else who will join me in making their characters, we can conquer any heartless or nobody that comes our way! Or even better, perhaps there is a choice of races. That might mean I'll make a heartless version of Cool or his nobody Colex. Perhaps I'll make someone new.

Whatever the case I'm getting this! Bison has expressed everything else that I couldn't, so thus my opinon has been expressed.

End The.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and KH PC Browsers Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and KH PC Browsers

Post by Shirou on September 21st 2012, 6:28 pm

Here, read this comic

https://i.imgur.com/Dq4FS.png

Tack on KH HD remix and a KH browser game.

I WANT KHIII. I'VE WAITING FIVE FRICKIN' YEARS. I COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT STUPID REMAKES.
ARGHDLFJKLdSLKDSLDMSL.

And that's what I have to say on the subject.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on September 21st 2012, 9:43 pm

Shi even if you don't care about them, face it, we'd have had to wait longer. They'd release each KH game sepertaly, having them all bundled up decreases time spent. Plus it's nice to see they added something new, aka KH browser game.

The MMO we've all been asking for for years. If Square Enix screws this up, they are dead to me... Until they release another KH game but until then they are dead to me!

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuna_X on September 22nd 2012, 6:14 am

I have such a bad gut feeling about the MMO. In my experience with text-based Forums, once an MMORPG pops out of the ground, activity slumps. Just a prior warning.

In addition, Square Enix MMORPG's...are....somewhat overrated.
You ever played Final Fantasy XIV? Fanbase waited years for it. Looked freaking great. Graphics are phenomenal--completely blows WoW out of the water. Gameplay was fabulous: always something to do, classes equally balanced out, customization divine.

But...they didn't update a damn thing. People have literally been doing the same thing for the past year and a half, almost two years.

And I don't even want to get into Final Fantasy XI's updates...

I'm entirely skeptical.

Yuna_X

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasturi on September 23rd 2012, 12:50 am

I would play it if the system is like FF Tactics, which I quite enjoyed.

But since they mentioned social games, I have an inkling its gonna be on Fb, and such games are usually one-off no huge expansion for some time.Their main selling point is the fun, freshness and play mechanics. Graphics is a plus.

I don't mind that, but lets hope Tetsuya can work his magic this time
Spoiler:
Considering the plot is set way back before Xehanort's Saga, the story most likely not much effect to KH trilogy, but just side stories or a spin-off of the KH universe with some cameos or references.
(low risk move but high potential given the marketing pool^^
who wouldn't want more stories of KH?)
That's all just my guess,
Though knowing Tetsuya, at least the story would be awesome ^^

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Jeremi on September 23rd 2012, 3:22 am

...A KH MMO would, probably, be done a la The Old Republic.

Insofar as it takes place WELL before Birth by Sleep. Any MMO would, likely, be the Keyblade War.

Spoiler:
Which means that everyone dies. Without question.

As for the other thing... If I'm reading that right? It looks like-

Re: Kingdom Hearts
Re: Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories
Re: Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days.

(And, maybe 2)

HD + Final Mix content? Yes, please.

Also, we have AT LEAST one more side-game (Likely a mid-quel/prequel focusing on Mickey) before KH3. And, even then, I'm not 100% sure that'll be the end of the Xehanort Saga.

After saying how stealth is a viable component of assassinations...
[04:49:40] Serenae Spate : Fuck stealth. Shoot bitches.

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Zihark wrote:Shriou's Korean? I thought he was Asian.
Jeremi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenos on September 23rd 2012, 11:25 am

This seems interesting but...It's like when my little sister doesn't want to or is too busy to feed the dogs dinner. She just tosses them snacks every now and then to keep them satisfied until they start whining again.

And I've had my share of MMORPGs. To be honest, I prefer text-based forum RPGs. MMOs are too limited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on September 23rd 2012, 1:32 pm

We already have a text based one, and since most members prefer that it shouldn't "take away" from any time we spend on here. I say it's nice they're doing something with the franchise now... I mean let's face it, they could of just left it alone. At least they're giving us a fair share of games to notify us they're still in business, or at the very least still alive. So stop complaining, they could of just let the entire series die out, at least they're doing something productive rather then sitting in chairs and looking at walls. Also Kast if it's on FB I've lost all hope, because I don't have one. Also... You do realize there have been some new MMOs? They can use elements from those games, such as Guild Wars 2 to make it more accessible to everyone while still keeping it as a fun game. I don't see why all of the sudden everybody just jumps to say that it's going to be a WoW or Final Fantasy online clone, no offense but it's kind of stupid to just consider those. And if you want to argue some other crap that doesn't change its success, let me put it this way.

MK9, amazing game, one of the best fighting games of 2011. I'm pretty sure it even won game of the year... It borrowed from other games and it came out as an amazing game. Why it would be different for MMOs as well is beyond me. They can use elements from other games while still keeping it fun and giving us the nostalgic feelings of Kingdom Hearts. If Final Fantasy online was bad and you're basing it off of that, let me give another example.

Capcom has been storing characters on the disc and has a bad reputation of giving us games we don't want, even though they're a pretty cool company. They do things for the wrong reason, however... They've given us amazing games to forgive for the decent or bad things they've done! Dragon's Dogma, Street Fighter 4, Street Fighter X Tekken, and a bunch of others! If they can do something good, Square Enix who made amazing games just like them can too! But I digress, I just want to tell you guys that you can't base every chance of success off one game. I probably didn't change your opinons but I think it's cool that they're making these games.

Also I was editing in a new pass of text before Kenos posted his in so I suppose I'll just quote this in my next. I didn't say you were Kenos, I didn't direct that at anyone. None of my comments were directed at a specfic person, however, the point is they could of let it die. It ends at DDD and they move on to making Final Fantasy 38... It's nice to see them doing something with Kingdom Hearts again, and complaining because you don't have KH3 just seems stupid to me. I mean if you released like 5 games in a franchise but all of the sudden someone said that it wasn't good enough for them because you didn't slap a three on the box, would you be eager to keep up your franchise? Good games are getting grief because they decided to release a game that doesn't have 3 in the title, and I can't just see how that makes a difference. Doesn't Kingdom Hearts BBS count as 3? It was released after Kingdom Hearts 2 and isn't considered a side game. Or isn't DDD? All of these games are either explaining what happened or major points in the canon storyline. Just because they didn't slap 3 on the box doesn't mean it's not worthy of being Kingdom Hearts.

Also my examples and some of the things I edited in are not directed at a single point just to notify you. I added a layer of reasoning just to add onto my point and covered some in this edit.

Last edited by Cool on September 23rd 2012, 1:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenos on September 23rd 2012, 1:35 pm

I'm not saying that they're just "sitting in chairs and looking at walls", I'm just stating that I'd prefer if they focused on getting KHIII out first, and that I personally prefer text-based RPGs over MMORPGs. I'd still be interested in trying it out, and granted, I'd probably buy it, but that's just my personal opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on September 23rd 2012, 1:48 pm

Also I was editing in a new pass of text before Kenos posted his in so I suppose I'll just quote this in my next. I didn't say you were Kenos, I didn't direct that at anyone. None of my comments were directed at a specfic person, however, the point is they could of let it die. It ends at DDD and they move on to making Final Fantasy 38... It's nice to see them doing something with Kingdom Hearts again, and complaining because you don't have KH3 just seems stupid to me. I mean if you released like 5 games in a franchise but all of the sudden someone said that it wasn't good enough for them because you didn't slap a three on the box, would you be eager to keep up your franchise? Good games are getting grief because they decided to release a game that doesn't have 3 in the title, and I can't just see how that makes a difference. Doesn't Kingdom Hearts BBS count as 3? It was released after Kingdom Hearts 2 and isn't considered a side game. Or isn't DDD? All of these games are either explaining what happened or major points in the canon storyline. Just because they didn't slap 3 on the box doesn't mean it's not worthy of being Kingdom Hearts.

Also my examples and some of the things I edited in are not directed at a single point just to notify you. I added a layer of reasoning just to add onto my point and covered some in this edit.

My latest edit, as I was editing before Kenos posted.

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremi on September 23rd 2012, 10:52 pm

I avoid MMOs as a rule. Not because they're bad, but, because an MMOS would very nearly annihilate what little "real life" I do have.

If anything would make me break my rule, though, it'd be a true KH MMO. (Assuming it's fiscally possible for me.)

After saying how stealth is a viable component of assassinations...
[04:49:40] Serenae Spate : Fuck stealth. Shoot bitches.

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Zihark wrote:Shriou's Korean? I thought he was Asian.
Jeremi

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on October 2nd 2012, 1:06 am

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Enduro on October 3rd 2012, 6:34 am

I CAME.....

Because this post needs to be Sticky-ed
But yes
KH1 HD Remix = HNNNNNGGG
KH MMO Done SWTOR style = NO!

SWTOR style would probs kill it rather fast. Since SWTOR got boring and old really fast. Maybe having the dialog choices and such like that...yes. But other than that no. But if they do make a KH MMO along with good character creation and such with NO subscription fee...ill play it. If there is a sub fee...ill probs wait to play it.

Other than that...Ponkey has it close with how Square enjoys butramming us for KH3 LETS MAKE A TON OF GAMES PEOPLE HALF HEARTEDLY WANT...IGNORE KH3 WHICH WILL NET US THE SAME AMOUNT AS ALL THE OTHER GAMES COMBINED!

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?
Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on October 28th 2012, 1:06 pm

Just wanted to throw in some info I just learned. Apparantly, only the cutscenes of 358/2 Days are going to be remastered for KH1.5, since Noumara decided he wanted to throw it in while they were in the development stage, so they only had time to remaster the cutscenes, they had to remove gameplay.

Well, so I hear. I hope they find the time to throw in the gameplay >_>

[21:03:10] Cool : Saix and I have something in common
[21:03:18] Saix : Boobs?
[21:03:42] Cool : Yes, boobs

Mystic's Theme: It Doesn't Matter ~His World Remix~
Mystic's Elements: Light, Cure, Darkness, Thunder

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and KH PC Browsers Bounce10
Mystic
Mystic

http://shugochara.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down