» Marionette
Brotherly meeting (private) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Brotherly meeting (private) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Brotherly meeting (private) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Brotherly meeting (private) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Brotherly meeting (private) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Brotherly meeting (private)

Go down

Brotherly meeting (private) Empty Brotherly meeting (private)

Post by Blake Bane on December 20th 2008, 11:12 am

Blake was walking back from the "halloween" celebration. He hadn't enjoyed, it, he never did. There was nothing to do but eat black licorice candy and. as of this year, carnival games! Carnival games... at a Halloween party. The world is going to go to blazes. What next? Ponies? Or maybe little tea parties. If I were king... well, let's just hope for everyones sake they like raising the dead Blake continued down the cobbled street, randomly thinking those thoughts. Soon, he arrived at his dark appartment. It was not exactly the prettiest sight. It had black paint randomly splashed all over it. There was an extremely rusty ladder that could fall at any time. A skylight was atop the roof, though dark black curtains were pulled up agianst them. The door had a multitude of locks upon it, Bolts, iron bars, and your standard giant version of a gun case lock. It was virtually impossible to get in, except for the skylight, thought Blake had a small lock upon it. The black and white haired teen slowly began to open the locks, and pulled open the door. What he found on the inside shocked him. Glass from the skylight littered the the ground. The black curtain was torn. And standing in the middle of his destroyed kitchen was a figure. Blake stared at it for a moment, and, without even muttering a who are you, threw one of his knives at the thief, as Blake thought of him as.

Master of Darkness, Light, Nothingness
Max magic 40 MP
Blake Bane
Blake Bane

Back to top Go down

Brotherly meeting (private) Empty Re: Brotherly meeting (private)

Post by Tristan Knight on December 20th 2008, 11:56 am

Oliver knew what to do at this point in his life, after finally getting enough money to get off the destiny islands, he wanted to find his father. After years of research, interveiws, and blackmail, he finally knew where to find his father: Halloweentown. After a long first flight in a gummi ship, he finally arrived. Hating the way things looked around here, the ghosts and ghouls, the tombstones littering the whole street, it was definately something Ollie hated. After more questions he found out about the Halloween festival in two days. Just two days before the Halloween festival, he had little time to find his father. He aslo noticed his change in apearence, it being having no eyes but still being able to see and looking paler than a vampire he thought he was dead.Brotherly meeting (private) Halloweentownoliver After a second look around he found out everyone looked as creepy looking as him. He then set out to the library to look for his father's history. He soon found out about his father's wretched life as a politician and learned he had another son by the name of Blake Bane. I have a brother, the thought to himself. Maybe he can help me find our dad. He went to a laboratory in search of some help and found Dr. Finklestein; a mad scientist who can touch his brain. Dr. F told Ollie everything about Blake and how he's a master with knives. Oliver soon got the idea of using his decoy to trick him. On the day of the festival, Ollie went to his brother's apartment and he noticed h had almost every kind of security on his door, yet only a small lock on the skylight. So he climbed up via gutter and broke through the glass shattering it and getting it everywhere. Afterwards he set up his clone (clone cost 10 mp; 20 mp left) and waited until his brother came home. Not to his surprise, Blake threw a knife at the clone and it disapeared in a puff of smoke.

Tristan Knight
Tristan Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Bane on December 20th 2008, 12:21 pm

Blake was puzzled when the boy.. no teen dissappeared in a puff of small white clouds. He looked around, and could find no trace of it. Blake just decided it was some sort of stupid gimmick, sent to him by those meedlesome kids. The creepy thing was though, it had no eyes, and blood poured out of what should have been his eye sockets. His skin was pale, almost vampiric in the tone it had. He also had an eye patch over on of his eyes, and it was in the shape of a bat. The things dark black hair seemed to stand up on end as if it had recently been struck by lightning. Blake contemplated what he should do for a moment, when he decided that the best thing to do would be go to Doctor Finkelstien. He knew enough, and probably knew what was going on. Blake decided toe just throw his knives into the area around his shattered skylights, and pulled himself up and out. After grabbing them back and putting them into his belt, the neutralist began to jog at a moderate pace for the doctor's lab. When he reached it, the gray metallic door swung open upon its own accord, allowing entrance to Blake. He walked in, and noticed the doctor having his back turned to him, in his usual spot on the wheelchair, working at his desk. "Blake. What brings you here on such a celebratory night?" "Well, doctor, something in my own abode disturbs me." The doctor then turned to face him, his stiched together face seeming to split with the smile he had put on. As always, eager for new information. "What is it, boy?" "Well, it seems that some sort of zombie like creature was in my house when I came home. It had broken through the skylight, and was waiting for me when I walked in." "Well lad, describe it."[i/i] "It had no eyes. In its place where just black empty holes, like someone just plucked them out and burned the insides. Blood was also leaking out of it. He had one eye patch over his right eye, and his hair stood up on end like he had been struck like lightning. His clothes were tattered and rag like as well. I threw a dagger at it, as I was surpriesed ,adn it disappeared with a puff of smoke" With every word the doc's face became more serious. [i]"Well, a couple days ago, something of the same description came asking me where he could find you. He had been looking through the archives we have here, and discovered your father, Rupert Bane. Under his breath as he was leaving, I heard him curse his father. He said, 'I would love to find out what you did with my brother Rupert'. I honsetly think that what you saw was your brother, or, if it dissapeared in some sort of smoke, it is some sort of clone of your brother. My guess is though, that your brotehr had to channel it, so he was somewhere nearby, most likely in your house still." The news stunned Blake. A brother. And he had accidently, well, not really, killed him. He had killed the clone. Without so much as a thanks, he sprinted out the door, and made a bee line for his house. The streets were still crowded in the square, so he had to punch people out of the way. He got one man square in the jaw, and he was spiraling away when he reached his black and gray appartment. He climbed the ladder, and charged over the hole where the skylight was, and dropped into his house. "Brother, come out. Im not here to hurt you. PLease come out." Blake yelled into the darkness as he landed.

Max magic 40 MP
Blake Bane
Blake Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Knight on December 20th 2008, 12:32 pm

As he heard his brother's cry for him, Oliver asked why he threw a knife at his own brother. Still hiding in the shadows of the apartment, he waited for a reply from the skunk-haired teen

Tristan Knight
Tristan Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Bane on December 21st 2008, 1:59 pm

Blake heard his brothers voice for the first time. And the voice had asked him why he had thrown a knife at his own brother. Blake simply responded, "I was supposed to know it was my brother that I was attacking, how exactly?" There was silence. "I had no clue who you were, but doctor finkelstien told me." The neutralist began to walk toward the sound of the voice. He pulled one of his black and white daggers out. The moonlight shown in through the skylight, or what was the skylight. The moonlight glinted off the knife, and cast Blake's face into half darkness, half light. "Brother." He began, "I need to know exactly why you are here. SO, please, enlighten me." Blake stared out into the darkness of his kitchen corner, where h knew his brother was waiting. If he gave aknolegable anwser, he would welcome him. If not, well, let's just hope he wants a hole in his shoulder.

Max magic 40 MP
Blake Bane
Blake Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Knight on December 21st 2008, 4:42 pm

As his bright brother replied to his comment saying "I was supposed to know it was my brother that I was attacking, how exactly?", Oliver waited for him to go near his hiding spot and simply said "I want our father to know the pain i've felt, the pain WE'VE felt." This was his remark just after his brother pulled out a knife to throw to the hiding spot in the kitchen

Tristan Knight
Tristan Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Bane on December 22nd 2008, 6:43 am

Blake nodded and put his knife away upon hearing his brother say "I want our father to know the pain i've felt, the pain WE'VE felt." "Thats a good anwser, brother. Now, I have some questions for you. First, what is your name.... second, how old are you, and third... where did you live?" Blake saw a lamp near him, complete with a rusty black stand and a bland and beige shade. HE slowly reached over, and flicked it on, shinking light over the entire kitchen.

Max magic 40 MP
Blake Bane
Blake Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Knight on December 22nd 2008, 8:40 am

As he heard this these questions, he was obligated to answer. "My name is Oliver Naughton, i'm 17 years old, and I live on the Destiny Islands. I came here to meet my father again, but i found you and i wanted to get to know you so we could find more out about eachother. As he said this, Blake had turned on a lamp in order to see his brother more clearly. "Wow, after being in the dark for so long, it really hurts my eye when you do that."

Tristan Knight
Tristan Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Bane on December 22nd 2008, 2:40 pm

Blake laughed and smiled his extremely rare smile. "Bro, you don't have eyes here!" He began to laugh some more, until he was hititng the wall with one hand and trying to hide his smile with the other. Eventually the laughing stopped, and he walked over to his "zombified" brother. The normaly uncompassionate teen looked towards his brother, HIS brother. Well, if he is a part of the family... well, my only family, I had better tell him about my plans with this world. "Ollie," He began. "This world isn't what it used to be. In the eyes of some, it has changed for the better.In the there eyes, it has become a softer, less scary place. Now, as you may now, there were carnvial games at the festival. CARNIVAL GAMES! At the halloween festival. The people here are losing what halloween really is. I am part of those trying to restore the order to this world. We are going to overthrow the 'pumpkin king', as well as take the military down, or get them to join us. Sadly, some feel more than unhappy with us and have seeked action. Their deaths were not entirely our fault as they could have stopped themselves. Now, oliver, will you join us?" As the final words spilled out of his mouth, he turned out the light so his brother would be more comfortable.

Max magic 40 MP
Blake Bane
Blake Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Knight on December 22nd 2008, 2:47 pm

"I know what you mean" stated Oliver, "I mean, Halloween isn't about carnival games, it's about scaring the living shit out of people!" Oliver spoke with intensity in those last few words and he knew why his brother was planning this. Oliver himself was at the festival and saw the mayor, he seemed unexperienced at his job. "Alright, I'll help you take down Yima, but on one condition: you come with me to the Destiny Islands. Whadya say, Brother?"

Tristan Knight
Tristan Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Bane on December 22nd 2008, 2:50 pm

"Okay, I can handle that." Blake began to smile again, when he had to ask a question. "Ollie, how did you get here? I mean, do you have a ship?" Thta was one thing that had always illuded his grasp. A gummi ship. ONe that can fly to places. Like, actual far away places.

Max magic 40 MP
Blake Bane
Blake Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Knight on December 22nd 2008, 2:54 pm

"To tell you the truth I hitched a ride here," admitted Oliver, with regret in his voice. "The owner said since I was a minor I could pay half off, so I told him to pick me up after the Halloween festival. He should be here in about an hour." Oliver got up and walked across the room to the broken pieces of glass on the floor. "We'd better get ready to leave. Sorry about the skylight, I can pay to get that fixed"

Tristan Knight
Tristan Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Bane on December 22nd 2008, 3:28 pm

"The skylights no big deal. It was going to be replaced with a trapdoor anyway. As you probably know, it was extremely accessable. NOw, as for leaving, we have an hour right? Well, earlier when I was talking about the way we were leading an uprising against this worlds leader, I probably should introduce you to the crew. First though, you have to follow me." Blake abruptly turned around and adapted his mask. Knowing his brother would soon follow, he kicked on two floor boards, then tapped upon a third rigth above them. Immidietly, they all began to glow a black color, and swung open with a hiss. There was a ladder that led down. A ladder that actually was rusty and painted black. He began moving down the ladder, and finally reached the ground. When he did, there was an enormous vault like door that was at the end of the hall way type thing. Blake eyes gleamed in the water that layed upon the ground, though no light source was defined. Blake began to spin the large lock, eventually opened it by swinging it open. Behind that metal door was, a titanium door. Blake typed in the correct code on the keypad. It opened up and one more door was behind it, but it was much smaller. It was just a nromal door. Blake swung it open. Behind it was a room. The walls were wooden, but there were what looked like windows. Behind the windows were muclh and soil, as well as some plant roots. It was an underground room, and that was the only entrance, and exit. On one side of the room was a table and seven chairs, and on another wall were a multitude of glass shelves. Upon them were many and many knives. Blake had spent months creating them all. On another wall, was many swords, although they weren't Blake's specialty, and some were better than others. A lot better. Blake turned around to look at his brother. "So, what do you think? BY the way, we are the first two people in the Halloween Town Eradication Team. So celebrate." Blake was really hoping his brother knew someone would help, as everyone Blake had approached really just... well... sprinted away.

Max magic 40 MP
Blake Bane
Blake Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Knight on December 22nd 2008, 3:41 pm

Oliver followed his brother into this small cozy room completely underground. It was wood and had a variety of swords on one wall. "I just want you to know, I am a master swordsman." said oliver as he pulled out his own sword. "I also thank you for letting me in here, it must have taken you years to build all of this!" Oliver had that look in his eyesockets that said "I'm glad we're brohers". "Ok, now that we've gotten all of that out of the way, you need to pack up your stuff and we need to go, like now. Do you have any sheaths to hold some of these swords in?"

Tristan Knight
Tristan Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Bane on December 22nd 2008, 3:47 pm

"Yeah, they are right under them if you look closely. Now, you said were going to destiny islands, right?" Blake looked at his brother. "Wait, never mind, you did. Now, I'll collect some of the swords and knives here, while you try to get the man to come by our house in fifteen minutes with the gummi ship, okay? Tell him Ill pay him triple what you were." With that Blake pulled a phone out of his pocket, and flicked it to his brother. He then turned, and grabbed a large case that was one of many in the corner. He put one sword and three knivesi nto it, along wiht the sheath. "And tell him we will have carry on."

Max magic 40 MP
Blake Bane
Blake Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Knight on December 22nd 2008, 3:57 pm

Oliver took the phone, called the gummi ship captain, and told him about carryon and another passenger. The ship arrived moments later and oliver put in the bags and got in next to the captain. Oliver thought nothing could go wrong...

Tristan Knight
Tristan Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Bane on December 22nd 2008, 4:16 pm

Blake climbed aboard the ship and began to walk to the front of the craft. He arrived, and his brother wasn't far behind. Blake locked the door when he had entered. The captian turned around to look at them. "Now, the lad said something about triple the pay?" Blake stared at him. Then, wihtout warning, he whipped out three knives, two in one hand, one in the other. "Look, buddy, you want to get your money? Well, let me tell you something. These knives haven't always been bloody. Now, you can give us the ship and escape with your life, or you can give us your ship and escape wihtout your life. Pick one." The man took about point three miliseconds to decide. He began walking toward the door. Blake opened it, and allowed the man out. He looked shaken, but still had his life. Blake looked at his brother and just said, "Gun this thing up. LEts hit the beach."

Max magic 40 MP
Blake Bane
Blake Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down