I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Something I just realized. Possible 3d spoilers EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Something I just realized. Possible 3d spoilers EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Something I just realized. Possible 3d spoilers EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Something I just realized. Possible 3d spoilers EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Something I just realized. Possible 3d spoilers EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Something I just realized. Possible 3d spoilers

Go down

Something I just realized. Possible 3d spoilers Empty Something I just realized. Possible 3d spoilers

Post by Jeremi on September 15th 2012, 12:43 am

Dream Drop Distance has set an odd precedent, by including
Spoiler:
The World Ends With You characters.
It's possible we may see other Squaresoft/Enix/Squeenix games or characters represented.

...Keep in mind some of the games Squeenix has its name on, somewhere.

The Deus Ex franchise. The Kane and Lynch franchise. The Dragon Quest franchise. Nier. The Just Cause franchise. The recently aquired Tomb Raider series. (They publish it, anyway.) The Mana series. Valkyrie Profile. Fullmetal Alchemist. (...That one might be a stretch.) I'm sure I'm forgetting others.

...Is it just me, or, is Kingdom Hearts poised to get REALLY BADASS REALLY QUICK?

Last edited by Jeremi on September 15th 2012, 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total

After saying how stealth is a viable component of assassinations...
[04:49:40] Serenae Spate : Fuck stealth. Shoot bitches.

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Zihark wrote:Shriou's Korean? I thought he was Asian.
Jeremi

Back to top Go down

Something I just realized. Possible 3d spoilers Empty Re: Something I just realized. Possible 3d spoilers

Post by Etzolix on September 15th 2012, 12:45 am

Potentially. I do hope they keep some Disney elements to it though since that is just as important to the series as the Square Enix side.

Also, if there are potentialy spoilers in the thread just edit that into the topic just in case. You never know. lol.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Something I just realized. Possible 3d spoilers Empty Re: Something I just realized. Possible 3d spoilers

Post by Gene on September 15th 2012, 1:46 am

Don't forget that Disney also owns the rights to Marvel, so just keep that in mind. Plus didn't you notice how Neku looks almost exactly like Sora in character design? (not counting the clothes though~) Although in the end, I was a little surprised myself as well.
Gene
Gene

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on September 15th 2012, 2:27 am

I hope they don't try to include Marvel because that just makes things too silly. I hope they know to keep Marvel separate and in its own little category making money with other Marvel characters and etc.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on September 15th 2012, 8:24 am

I just want spider man so I can have a free ability that lets me squirt sticky white stuff onto Etzolix while I fight him >.>

In seriousness, though, a lot of the new concepts that could be introduced make me eager. Even though Deus Ex is way too... gritty, I guess is the word, it would be interesting to see how they explored the concept of a heart in that context. That being said, I would love me some Dragon Quest characters or themes.

However I agree with Etzolix though. The charm of the game came from the inclusion of Disney Characters and the accompanying elements. Its important that they be kept or else its not Kingdom Hearts. Its just another JRPG with okay mechanics and cliche story (not that a story about the power of friendship isn't clich, but the Disney Characters manage to keep it in line as odd as that is to say).

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on September 15th 2012, 11:15 am

I would hope they also keep Marvel out, but due to having Pirates appear in 2, it's not out of their reach to add non-animated characters to the series. Perhaps they'll keep it mostly Disney, but they might not. However, yes, I do think that Marvel is a far stretch.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if they included the Dragon Quest to the series, nor would I be upset. I personally think it would have been better to add Dragon Quest to-

Spoiler:
Dream Drop Distance

-But I suppose the cameo made was good. It was a good game, all around. However, the other franchises mentioned don't seem like KH-archetypes, but we will see, I suppose.
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on September 15th 2012, 2:21 pm

If they merge Marvel with Kingdom Hearts and we bring the canons as well as their worlds to the sight, I call dibs on Deadpool. In that case it'd be good, but it'd still be a bit stupid and should just count as a secret world or whatever in the games, rather than making it mandatory as some people wouldn't like to break the lore. Don't get me wrong, I'm just saying, Marvel lore just doesn't clash with Kingdom Hearts.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on September 15th 2012, 3:07 pm

If it came to that, I call dibs on Iron Man since Deadpool was taken.

Something I just realized. Possible 3d spoilers Diothr11
I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremi on September 16th 2012, 1:11 am

As far as Disney Lore? They're starting to run out of stuff. They've already hit all the good movies, when you think about it. Granted, some worlds have sequel movies that can be used, but, it'll only get you so far. Let's see...

Wonderland only had the one movie, so, it's kinda done.

Deep Jungle. There is a Tarzan sequel, but, I've never seen it. Might not even be worth using.

Agrabah. Only Alaadin movie left is The King of Theives. Same boat as Deep Jungle.

Atlantica. ...TLM2: Return to the Sea. Now, THIS has potential for a world re-version. Never seen it, but, it could be interesting.

Land of Dragons: Mulan 2. Same boat as Deep Jungle and Agrabah.

Enchanted Dominion: Sleeping Beauty only had the one, as I recall, so, this is done. ...Then again, Maleficent still isn't kaput for good...

Dwarf Woodland: Same as Sleeping Beauty.

Castle of Dreams: Cinderella does have a sequel, and, with the amount of wicked magic at play, this could be feasible.

Disney Town: ...This has SO MUCH POTENTIAL. Granted, not much in the way of movies, but, still. You've got Ducktales to pull from, for one, as well as most any of Mickey, Donald, and Goofy's antics. Chip & Dale: Rescue Rangers. And, of course, my favorite, Darkwing Duck. LET'S GET DANGEROUS!

Beast's Castle: Unless my brain has totally failed me? This one has yet to be finished. Who's up for a boss battle with Heartless-possessed Gaston?

Halloween Town: Nb4C has been resolved to hell and back. ...As I recall, there was a video game in that franchise, which had other holiday worlds...

Space Paranoids/The Grid: Tron: Legacy has been done already.

Port Royal: ...OHMAHGAWD. They've not even done Dead Man's Chest, yet. At World's End and On Stranger Tides would also be epic to play through.

Greece: ...KH2 finished the story. Done.

Neverland: Disney made a sequel with the children of the original four meeting and helping Peter Pan. Alas, as much as I'd like to see it, Hook would never get a KH rendition. (It's not actually Disney.)

Pride Lands: Lion. King. 2. That is all.

Deep Space: Transition over to Hawaii, and play out Lilo & Stitch proper.

Monstro/Prankster's Playground: ...I dunno if Pinnochio has any sequels as such.

Mystery Tower/Symphony of Sorcery: Fantasia 2000 is obvious. Since it's Yen Sid's place, Epic Mickey's plot could be done in a manner like unto Space Paranoids, or the Hundred Acre Wood. Speaking of...

Hundred Acre Wood: ...I think this one's been milked.

La Cite' des Cloches: Hunchback got a sequel. It could be made to work. (Also, I SO CALLED THIS ONE, BACK IN THE DAY.)

That's the worlds which have been done, that I can recall.

There's not a lot more that come to memory.

*looks at Pixar*

...'cept those.

After saying how stealth is a viable component of assassinations...
[04:49:40] Serenae Spate : Fuck stealth. Shoot bitches.

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Zihark wrote:Shriou's Korean? I thought he was Asian.
Jeremi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on September 16th 2012, 1:20 am

Disney/Pixar movies would be great. From what I hear, people want a Toy Story world next (idk why, I trouble seeing how it would work). I think they should do a Monsters Inc. world. I would also like to see the return of the unfinished stories of Beast's Castle and Port Royal, and maybe Lilo and Stitch. But I don't wanna see Symphony of Sorcery or Olympus Colliseum. Colliseum has been done to death, and I never cared for Symphony of Sorcery, both in the movie and in the game.

[21:03:10] Cool : Saix and I have something in common
[21:03:18] Saix : Boobs?
[21:03:42] Cool : Yes, boobs

Mystic's Theme: It Doesn't Matter ~His World Remix~
Mystic's Elements: Light, Cure, Darkness, Thunder

Something I just realized. Possible 3d spoilers Bounce10
Mystic
Mystic

http://shugochara.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuna_X on September 16th 2012, 8:18 am

Spoiler:
Wonderland: I will cry. I will physically cry, if you make me go back there. Screw you AND your mushroom forest.

Deep Jungle: Make me slide ONE MORE jungle vine....

Agrabah. Only Alaadin movie left is The King of Theives.
DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!

Atlantica. ...TLM2: Return to the Sea.
DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!

Land of Dragons: Never. Again. I was so disappoint by how they pulled this one off.

Enchanted Dominion: Never. Again.

Dwarf Woodland: Never. Again.

Castle of Dreams: Never. Again.

Disney Town: And, of course, my favorite, Darkwing Duck. LET'S GET DANGEROUS!
....why the hell has this NOT happened yet?! >:C

Beast's Castle: Who's up for a boss battle with Heartless-possessed Gaston?
If it's ANYTHING like Xaldin, I will freak the hell out. >.>
Also, Y U NO HAVE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL?! I always wanted to beat the hell out of that friggin' Organ.

Halloween Town: ...Never again.

Space Paranoids/The Grid: Q_Q Poor Tron.

Port Royal: No. No no no. No no no no. Keep it to the good movie. Just...no. Don't you encourage them!

Greece: Q_Q I loved Olympus...

Neverland: ...The prequels were bad. The sequel, was bad. And if you so much as even consider putting in Pixie Hollow, I will go over there and I will punch every one of you Square!

Pride Lands: Y u no do Lion King II?!

Deep Space: Collect ALL THE COUSINS! : D

Monstro/Prankster's Playground: ...I hated Monstro. I absolutely, without a doubt, hated it.

Mystery Tower/Symphony of Sorcery: ...I will <3 u forever if we had a Fantasia-ish summon.

Hundred Acre Wood: ...Do it again Square, and I am coming to find you.

La Cite' des Cloches: ...Don't spoil it! Don't spoil it.

Stick Marvel in there, and see if I don't blow a fuse. Keep the Marvels on the Marvel side of the fence. I like my Deadpool without interference.
>:C I blame YOU for my Deadpool addiction Biscuits! I BLAME YOU!

I never was a fan of TWEWY. I have no idea why they did what they did. Upon seeing the trailer, I put on a sad face, and it honestly never left after I saw...the...individuals you had the pleasure of bringing with you as party members.
..... >.> Because I'm afraid of colorful hamsters like I'm afraid of fruit smoothies.

In any case, I'm interested to see what rabbits Square and Disney pull out of the hat for KH III. I personally hope that the storyline revolves more around the Disney worlds and characters like in the original Kingdom Hearts, but I'm honestly not holding my breath...

Yuna_X

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on September 16th 2012, 9:37 am

Mystic wrote:Disney/Pixar movies would be great. From what I hear, people want a Toy Story world next

In KH2, Toy Story itself was to be in there, but only somewhat. Buzz Lightyear and Woody were going to be summons but the idea was rejected. I learned that from Yuriowind. Anywho I can see trouble with both worlds working out but I just feel like Toy Story would fit as much as Marvel would. I mean don't get me wrong, this isn't an insult. I'm just saying this because think about it...

Half of the Kingdom Hearts worlds are Disney Worlds. Half of the Disney Worlds are magical places! And no I don't mean actual magic. I mean like Alice in Wonderland, Neverland, Atlantica... Those who don't have such cheerful settings in most cases are epic! In Port Royal everything was dark and gritty but it wasn't trying too hard to make this an epic quest, or Deep Jungle where you'd get to fight for the animals instead of the humans in the jungle! In Toy Story you would just be a toy in Andi's Room, not to say that that's bad, but in Marvel you'd be like a superhero. I don't think either of those get the feel the series set up for, that magical feel or the epic one you get sometimes while playing. Not to say either of those two are not epic, it just doesn't clash in the series from what I picture either to be if they are added as worlds.

As for if Marvel gets in there Yuna, there's nothing that says Deadpool will be there. If it does I'd be disappointed if Deadpool weren't in there, as he is my favorite of any Marvel characters... But I can see why they wouldn't add him. He might change Kingdom Heart's current rating to either Mature or Adults Only. There's nothing wrong with that but I don't see jumping from a game with no blood to a gory action flim with bullets, corpses, and Captain America's shield lodged into his skull! But who knows? If they do add the world and add Deadpool to it maybe they could pull it off.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down