I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
World Leader Application for Wonderland. EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
World Leader Application for Wonderland. EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
World Leader Application for Wonderland. EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
World Leader Application for Wonderland. EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
World Leader Application for Wonderland. EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

World Leader Application for Wonderland.

Go down

World Leader Application for Wonderland. Empty World Leader Application for Wonderland.

Post by Black Knight on September 14th 2012, 2:28 pm

Name: Black Knight

World: Wonderland

Quoted Role-play Sample:
Spoiler:
Black Knight wrote:Looking up upon the rather impressive castle like structure before him Black Knight felt a odd combination of familiarity and strangeness from the sight, like it was something he was use to seeing yet at the same time it was different from the usual. Regardless though he took a moment to stare at the iron gates that were between himself and the Castle before looking down beside him, for standing with him was his adoptive little sister Eva in her cute white dress as her blue eyes stared at the castle in fascination like most little girls tend to do when near buildings of such grandeur. Such a sight normally would bring a smile to a person's face but that little flicker of light never really got to glow in his heart, he simply knew he should be happy with this and yet didn't truly feel it just his normal emptiness.

Eva shook him from his thoughts though by grabbing his right hand and tugging on it as she tried to lead him toward the Castle, the massive nine foot tall armored male allowing her to lead him as they neared the gates that oddly enough opened upon their own with magic. This caused Black Knight to be weary but for Eva it was just showing how magical this place was to her, she was too curious and happy to be deterred by such things anyway. Thus they pressed on till they reached the entrance and had Black Knight do the more physical job of moving the large doors open, his little sister soon dashing into the building and standing in the entryway with her mouth open wide in wonder as she turned in place to look around. Black Knight soon closed the door behind him once he came inside and did have to admit the place did look impressive and reminded him of his days visiting the castles of Kings and Queens of yore.

But soon enough Eva was not settled for just the entryway and began to lead Black Knight through the Building at her own pace, her little black shoes making light clicking noses against the marble floor while Black Knight's steel boots clanked against it in turn. It didn't take too long for the child to locate the Ballroom as it WAS the door directly across from the entrance, and once more Black Knight opened the door for her as she dashed inside to see the place. He heard her let out a slight 'eep' before rushing back out of the room and moved behind him shyly, this caused a bit of confusion at first before he opened the door fully and saw that they were not alone in this place for another was here. He stared at the young girl dancing in the ballroom all alone and then looked down at Eva for a second to see it was just her normal shyness causing her actions and not of any real threat.

Thus Black Knight felt no need to worry and made his way inside of the Ballroom with Eva clinching to his cape and peeking around his leg at Xion, the two watching the young girl dance for now since they didn't want to interrupt her. They could both tell that Xion was happy and at peace for the moment and were fine with letting her enjoy the moment to herself.....though Black Knight had a feeling the young woman might be a bit embarrassed her private dance with herself had gained two observers. Though of course if Xion didn't hear Black Knight's heavy clanking footsteps against the stone floor...it kinda her fault she got watched anyway now isn't it?
Topic Link

Profile: Profile Link

Reason: I have been a world leader a number of times in the past on other sites so I have experience, I have a fair knowledge of working as such as well due to past experiences. Activity wise I am fairly good and getting more active by the day due to connections with other players, I try my best to keep a level head and stay neutral toward others in serious situations or during debates. Also I am 90% sure that I am going to be around for a while bar any unforeseen situations that might come up. As for this world in particular I have a few little ideas to use with it as well as the fact I can ensure its safety to a fair degree, while having my young eight year old Partner char running around on it having fun.

Preferability: I have been a world leader a number of times in the past on other sites so I have experience, I have a fair knowledge of working as such as well due to past experiences. Activity wise I am fairly good and getting more active by the day due to connections with other players, I try my best to keep a level head and stay neutral toward others in serious situations or during debates. Also I am 90% sure that I am going to be around for a while bar any unforeseen situations that might come up.

Success Chance: I give my chance of making it more successful at about 50% as I can only do so much to draw other players in, I am at the mercy of their whims and if they don't want to mess with wonderland there is not much I could do to change their minds.

Alliance: None so far, has yet to make connections with any world leaders.

Reason for Alliance: N/A

Population and Entrance: I have an open door policy for all species, genders, and orientations. It who you are that matter to me not what you are, as long as you behave and don't try to cause trouble everyone is welcomed.

Military Status: I would focus the military toward becoming more defensive minded, a great offense can be made with a wonderful defense. Also I wish to ensure my world is properly secured in case of attack or a threat is made, only when roused or unable to do anything else would I become offensive with it.

Peace or War: Peaceful, war is pointless regardless of the idiotic reasons behind it.

Ambitions: To bring a bit of order to the mad little world yet without having to remove any of its charm, will focus on keeping the land protected and safe from attacks from within and without to ensure a safe place for his subjects. Even more so to ensure that the world can be enjoyed by the youth for Wonderland is truly an amazing place for children to have fun, but only if he can make it so that dangers are kept far away from them. Further more this would give the old knight purpose once more in his life as well as give a stable home for his little sister Eva.

Recommendations: No, didn't talk too much about it with others.

Partner char's MP 40

Old post count: 566

A Vigilant Defender of the Guardians of Restoration

World Leader Application for Wonderland. Jugger10
Black Knight
Black Knight

Back to top Go down