I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Battle Mode: 0982 -- Yima vs Zang [Winner: Yima] EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Battle Mode: 0982 -- Yima vs Zang [Winner: Yima] EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Battle Mode: 0982 -- Yima vs Zang [Winner: Yima] EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Battle Mode: 0982 -- Yima vs Zang [Winner: Yima] EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Battle Mode: 0982 -- Yima vs Zang [Winner: Yima] EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Battle Mode: 0982 -- Yima vs Zang [Winner: Yima]

Go down

Battle Mode: 0982 -- Yima vs Zang [Winner: Yima] Empty Battle Mode: 0982 -- Yima vs Zang [Winner: Yima]

Post by Etzolix on September 12th 2012, 2:29 am

Both contestants were transported to the next round digitally where they would find a brand new arena exactly the same as the one before minus and marks of combat. They would continue with their wounds and loss of MP if these were relevant factors in their previous battles.

Yima posts first.

Last edited by Etzolix on September 20th 2012, 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Battle Mode: 0982 -- Yima vs Zang [Winner: Yima] Empty Re: Battle Mode: 0982 -- Yima vs Zang [Winner: Yima]

Post by Etzolix on September 14th 2012, 1:13 pm

Yima has 24 hours to post.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Battle Mode: 0982 -- Yima vs Zang [Winner: Yima] Empty Re: Battle Mode: 0982 -- Yima vs Zang [Winner: Yima]

Post by Yima on September 14th 2012, 10:50 pm

A ghastly immanence of bright light flickered into being casting its flowing mist pun cloud over the reflective floor sending its light over the arena dissipating moments later never enough to endanger an onlookers eyes. Within the collapsing veil emerged the outline of a man dressed in body tight white his boots stepping forward from the dispersing cloud grey as a storm cloud buckles loose and tapping at the leather material as he strode forward onto his next opponent. His face angled to the ground before him rose shaking his hair free of sweat lingering from the fire of his last opponent only moments before. Who he would face next could take moments or hours to appear before him he though putting his left hand into his blonde strands he waited pondering who could appear.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by zang satomi on September 15th 2012, 9:12 pm

falling from the sky of the arena he fell to the ground with a heavy pull of gravity from him changing from his fox form back to his normal form as he was not wanting his new foe to see his hidden abiltiy that allowed him to win his last match, as a large cloud of smoke came from the area he landed in, from the large amount of gravite from changin a long haired figuer stepped from the smoke as his sword was summoned from him pulling his and from over his back past the top of his head showing he was ready to begin.
zang satomi
zang satomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on September 16th 2012, 5:53 pm

"Let's not waste any time then", Yima spoke to his opponent closing range at a lively pace not quite running but most certainly not a peaceful stroll on the beach with a beloved. He grasped the air calling his Seeker into being a keyblade about the same size as a kingdom key with a distinctive set of crystal teeth jetting out the curved end ranging from three to five inches in length they where upon observance meant for stabbing swiftly. "You had best make the most of this opportunity", was the last thing that would escape Yima Qwin's mouth in these fateful moments calling Caretaker to his left hand. Caretaker was also like its related other Seeker a keyblade though the teeth were within the flat panel of woven tubes leaving behind holes where the lines died not mingle; it was larger than Seeker by inches in length but wider by a hands length obviously meant for shielding as well as blunt assault.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by zang satomi on September 16th 2012, 6:14 pm

Zang smiled as he dashed backwards from the first on coming attack, As he came to a stop he then pushed off from weere her had stopped and dashed forward towards his new foe, as he did so Zang closed the gap he made followed with a attack of lighting seeing as how he could use it in a close range fight as such followed with a fast slashes of his sword amining to dis arm one of the weapons along with gashing the arm of the person he was facing .

(mp35-5=30mp remaining)
zang satomi
zang satomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on September 18th 2012, 12:59 am

OOC: What did you spend 5mp on; I don't see anything you have that costs five mp...

His opponent he would later come to know as Zang rushed toward him with the same desperate thirst of youth and burning desire that Yima had once let run rampant in his early life. He watched as the young man approached him running at what could very be his full speed blade out before him seeming to head onward in a design that would imply cutting at Yima's upper body. Taking in his breathe for just a moment Yima gripped caretaker by its hilt raising the shielding weapon over the targeted region that only made it more apparent as it approached. As the blow would be sent away his other keyblade seeker wove from waist level to slice through his opponent.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by zang satomi on September 18th 2012, 5:59 pm

OOC: A lighting atack was used along with my slash as well:

Zang used his chance of letting go of his sword as he dashed backwards againg Letting his fox form take hed and transfoming his body allowing his fox ears and tail to show along with increassing his speed as it did in his last match.Zang Extended his arm resummoning his sword that he had released a few moments ago. Now that he had his sword back in hand and his for realsed and power growing back to what he needed to win this match he smiled as he looked at his foe, Dashing as he did in the first match in a unreadable patteren he would now try to slash at his match from all blind points he could find. Slashing at the back of his arms, legs,and back Zang was charging up his attack as he spoke to his new foe saying"

"This match is going to be fun and remember Zang Satomi is my name."
zang satomi
zang satomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on September 18th 2012, 10:08 pm

To my knowledge you don't have a lightning spell approved. If you do please link it for reference.
You should also add in your signature and create a profile for your character as well for other members.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on September 18th 2012, 10:37 pm

"You aren't aiming to let this end quickly I take it", Yima responded cocking his head to his left shoulder before straightening his spine gazing toward his opponent. There was bare crackling of latent energy in the air even if his opponent wanted to force him into using magic it was unlikely Yima would do so in such a earlier on bout. He readied his keyblades before himself immediately taking defensive stance with caretaker over his mid lining up with his solar plexus flowing downward and Seeker extending forward like a ruler away from his body following position with where his opponent moved.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by zang satomi on September 18th 2012, 10:44 pm

Zang smiled even more as he saw that his opponent was taking a defencive stance as he knew he was drawing zang in for a move.thinking it through Zang Was being smart about his next move as he used his sword tho make gashes in the ground here and there hoping it would make his next move work how he wanted it to for piceses of hard wire were begining to show witch would make it work out just right. Zang then used his form to his advantage and began to speed up that reading his movements would be harder leaving a slighit after image of his person making it seem as if he never moved from his place priour to him speeding up as his body began to puls giving of more and more light as his on coming attack grew stronger.
zang satomi
zang satomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on September 19th 2012, 8:22 am

Yima's eyes followed the movements of this young warrior as he prattled about like a enraged firefly with a hate for transparency in their choice of flooring material; the kind of person that just cannot stand a wall to wall mirror when you look at the substance just right. He was likely attempting to build up a point of velocity that would either force Yima to move or allow him an unseen attack distracting the Lord of Radiant Garden with what once was; this trick had been used upon him a half a dozen times over the years half of which came from the former rulers of the world that was resided over by Beast's Castle. The techie shows a degree of growth Yima had to give credit where it was due, the young man had likely just reached this point in his path of development, and as such was making the most of his new found ability not that he had not worked for it but he could finally make the mile long run suffice to say. Yima's stance had not become lax as he watched and noted, Caretaker ready to deflect oncoming blows, and Seeker with long sharp teeth drawn to sweep through those that would dare come within arms reach.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by zang satomi on September 19th 2012, 2:02 pm

Zang now had the right amount of wire showing and it was all facing inward towards him As he used a stronger lighting attack he useed the metal bars to inhance it and trap his foe in a never ending attack of lighting as his foe would only be able to defend from the on coming lighting Zang dashed to a point of about five feet and drew his sword slashing as he said

" Now crash and knock down the screaming gates of darkness with your piercing light, crash against the darkness!"

As his slash reached its point he wanted a gust of razor wind and light shot forward at his opponent hoping this would work doing a good enough amount of damage to him to where they would have to finish the fight hand to hand but that was a hope, seeing as how two attacks were now making his decide which one to stop.

(mp30-5-5=20mp remaining)
zang satomi
zang satomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on September 20th 2012, 5:05 pm

You don't have lightning abilities approved.

Repeated offenses mean disqualification due to the fact that have you have broken rules.
May I suggest you apply for a mentor?

Yima is the winner, unfortunately.
Feel free to post in the spectating area.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down