» Marionette
Legends of Avatar EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Legends of Avatar EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Legends of Avatar EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Legends of Avatar EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Legends of Avatar EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Legends of Avatar

Go down

Legends of Avatar Empty Legends of Avatar

Post by Arianne Rose on September 11th 2012, 3:11 pm

Leo and I have been at it again...

((But Pinky you HATE editing videos! You also spelled "wield" wrong and some of those texts were way too short or too small.))
Yes I do. But I did it anyway....and I'm aware. It was late when I did this.

An Avatar Site, Please join

Crux's Magic Count: 20 MP
Caution: I post walls of text in my RP's.
Arianne Rose
Arianne Rose

Back to top Go down

Legends of Avatar Empty Re: Legends of Avatar

Post by Leo on September 11th 2012, 3:35 pm

P.S. We're bringing sexy back...

P.P.S. We're awesome and we know it...

P.P.P.S. You're gonna love this site...true story.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Founder of the Guardians of Restoration
The Ruthless Guardian of Storms
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xemnas on September 11th 2012, 5:37 pm

oh hell yes.

avatar forum? in the style of old school FFWorldz/KH? with all those pretty pictures so i don't have to scroll down 900 times just to get to the chatbox?

in a freaking heartbeat.
dibs on Firelord Zuko!

Xemnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Zexion on September 11th 2012, 6:11 pm

Hmmm, Well besides the lack of showing a link to see what it looks like, unless I am missing it, Doesn't this seem like you are sort of insulting the current staff of this site?

Just a small observation I have seen such far.
Zexion
Zexion

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on September 11th 2012, 6:12 pm

The link was shown at the end of their video.

Edit: Also, you need to add an advertisements section to extend the same luxury to us what we extend to you through means of advertisement. As that's a rule involving the section.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Zexion on September 11th 2012, 6:24 pm

Thank you Etzolix.

Hmmm. After looking I just have a few questions, mainly:

Why does Avatar have Summons and Enchantments? I have seen the show and I do not remember them having any Summons nor Enchantments. What are you going to do about multiple Avatars? Or is there only allowed one?

Is there some form of death system enacted for death of avatar(s)?

Just a few of my curiosities about it.
Zexion
Zexion

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on September 11th 2012, 6:26 pm

I couldn't stay active on that site, because of how similar it is to this site, concept and system wise. Like, if I wanted to get active in a new RP site, it'd have to be new to me. Joining that site would be like restarting my character. Not to mention that there are concepts that I couldn't get behind on the site, like enchantments, summons, and skills/abilities. They didn't have that kind of stuff in the series, and I would feel like I'm just RPing on here, except based in the Avatar world. In the series, Aang never summoned ghost wolves to help him, nor did he place protective enchantments over him and his group. And bending isn't based on chi. Like, it is, but it isn't expendable. Chi was something in the body, like blood. It flowed. It allowed benders to bend the elements around them, instead of fueling it. And it would be pretty sad if you're a bender and you lose the ability to bend suddenly due to loss of chi. Also, you'd be dead with no chi. Also, in the series, Aang never said, "GO! AIR BLAST ATTACK!" or "GO! AIR WHIRLPOOL ATTACK!" Bending wasn't narrow enough for skills. It wasn't magic. It was controlling an element, manipulating it, rather than creating it. You can only have so many skills of making rocks pop up, lifting rocks, and throwing them before you run out of more skills. The systems for KH and FF don't transition well into Avatar, because they aren't similar. At all. But that's just my advice as an Avatar fan for you guys for reference.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on September 11th 2012, 6:30 pm

Already joined as a custom named Hakai, and since he's a villian later on you can expect some MAJOR chaos.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Paleo Ansem on September 11th 2012, 6:32 pm

Now correct me if I'm wrong, however I do believe that entire description is attacking our site. Now I'm sure the old kingdom hearts site pardon i mean this site before it was hacked didn't attack other people site's I should know I've been here longer than both of you. FFWorldz I could care less since we've never had anything to do with them.

Now I know we don't allow other kingdom hearts advertisements here.

However I really don't you like attacking our on our site.

You don't enter someones home then break their things

ALSO if you do not edit you're own description I'll be more then honored to do it for you~

Considering that you're on right now I'll give you oh say

time limit:
23 hours and 59 minutes and 59 seconds

Sound good?

Good^_^

K bye

P.S.: M. Night would be proud you're up to par with the movie.

Paleo Ansem

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on September 11th 2012, 6:33 pm

Ansem, I am aware both you and Shirou are offended and request you two remain professional about the situation.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on September 11th 2012, 6:40 pm

I am being professional. I was offering them advice. I never insulted their site, just offered points of advice that I think would make their site more unique and attractive. It looks relatively new, and their site is a big change from what they're used to. A lot of systems they incorporated don't fit well with the Avatar world and format.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianne Rose on September 11th 2012, 7:12 pm

-_- Good god, seriously?
I come back, and this is what I find?

1:) The advertisements section is up, but it was disabled. I put it back up.

2:) How in the hell are you offended by a website description? I didn't mention a single thing about you. I never said a word about anything even so much as remotely related to this site, the staff, or anything in it.
I stated what the goals were for us and how we work. That's all.

Hey, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings in an unintentional and indirect manner, but you need to calm down. Whatever's offending you so terribly that you have to bring it outside of PM's, needs to be talked about to me so I can make it all better.

3:) The concept is a work in progress.
The feedback's appreciated. We'll tweak on it once we actually get concrete RP's going and see how the current one works.

Crux's Magic Count: 20 MP
Caution: I post walls of text in my RP's.
Arianne Rose
Arianne Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Paleo Ansem on September 11th 2012, 7:36 pm

The following post does not in anyway reflect staff opinion, or my own self As a moderator of this site or as a member of this site this pure Frank Perez of Vineland New jersey zip code 08360 who has called this site home for about five years. In no way will this affect my future position as a moderator on kingdom hearts forumotion or will I continue to act as this. This is pure Frank Perez of Vineland New Jersey United States Of America Zipcode 08360 not Ansemthegreat moderator on Kingdom Hearts Forumotion Text Based RPG

Well lets take this apart paragraph by paragraph and lets see if I can prove you wrong last I checked I wouldn't simply say something like this with out having proof.

Proof:

We are probably two of the most relaxed people one the planet when it comes to moderating, making people get along nicely, and all that other stuff that comes in with the boss package.

FIRST OFF, from the hostilities and tension on this site lately, and as they say you're not a good advertiser if you can hide it.

And by god you did well however the BOSS PACKAGE PART, lets be frank here youre talking about my friends on the staff you know it. I know it. So please dont try and plat stupid.

Working a website is like being the ringleader of a circus--you have to entertain everybody while charging a fair admissions price. Thus far, that sort of policy has yet to backfire on us...so why fix something that's not broken?

You said this to us earlier in the chatbox basically purposely trying to to tell us we werent doing a good job so we sat there with crooked smiles and simply nodded however its one thing there its a whole another to post this in a post on this site and frankly we havent been run out by our own members yet one thing we dont have on our resume, could you say the same.

We've also declared war on boredom. We have serious discrimination issues against boredom. We don't like it. So we do everything in our power that's not ridiculous to try and chase it away. This includes random attacks, site wide plot events, mystery NPC arrivals, hunts, tournaments, and of course...holiday events. (Leo and I like to get our boogie on. True story.)

CONGRATULATIONS MARKING DOWN EVERYTHING OUR SITE IS DONE, with hunts and holiday events exempt, however frankly holiday event's our pointless by the time a Christmas party gets going its the middle of January once more this would have been pass able if once more you didn't run you're mouth trying to instigate earlier when you were on the chat

The website and our overall experience pretty much speaks for itself. You're welcome to come on by when you need a break.

BUT OF ALL OF THEM THIS LAST SENTENCE ....is what had me staring come by when you need a break.....hmmmm a break from.....what could it possibly be make KINGDOM HEARTS FORUMOTION

This is what took the cake and frankly made me look at the first two paragraphs to begin with.

My point is this

DONT attack this site while on this site and expect nothing you have youre time limit either you edit or Ansem edits but either way its going to get edited

Paleo Ansem

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on September 11th 2012, 7:50 pm

Locking this topic because I'm sure that Rose doesn't want her advertisement for her site filled with fighting and other such clutter.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content