» Marionette
Organization XIII  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Organization XIII  - Page 3 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Organization XIII  - Page 3 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Organization XIII  - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Organization XIII  - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Organization XIII

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Organization XIII  - Page 3 Empty Re: Organization XIII

Post by Renzenku on October 17th 2012, 9:37 pm

Renzenku reporting for delayed duty; simply didn't know this topic was here. I apologize for the wait on the acceptance; stupid internet doesn't like me atm.

XII; if it pleases ya; and Chaotic Arbiter as the title if that be alright with you Ma'am.

The sudden plunge on the sullen swell, ten fathoms deep on the road to hell.
Organization XIII  - Page 3 Renzen10
Renzenku
Renzenku

http://www.destinywars.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PaleoXion on October 17th 2012, 10:40 pm

It's fine Ren ^^ You're in.

To Jeremi and Saix I apologize but Renzenku has been one of the members that was originally picked to be in the Organization when it was first made and I had him post here simply for it to be official.

With Renzenkus addition Organization XIII is no longer taking members. HOWEVER. If a member proves to be inactive they can be removed from the list and someone can take their place.

Thankyou all and now to recruit all of you IC ^^

Organization XIII  - Page 3 Shadow_zps676cece1
Max Magic: 40
Darkness, Ink, Sound

(Links to profiles in pictures)
PaleoXion
PaleoXion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremi on October 17th 2012, 11:25 pm

For future purposes, Jeremi's reasons are simple. Balance. Since his return, he's gained an appreciation for harmony through balance. With the overwhelming power of the absurdly dark Keywork, he can't reduce the Darkness alone. Thus, his interest in the new Organization. Additionally, due to last events, he harbors an intense hatred for Xemnas. If we should ever get one again, it makes sense for him to be waiting in the world and Organization he'll no doubt try to take back.

( Also, since this new one doesn't deal specifically with the 13 canon members, you could probably drop the XIII, and just call it "The Organixzation", and have as many members as you please. Just something to think about...)

After saying how stealth is a viable component of assassinations...
[04:49:40] Serenae Spate : Fuck stealth. Shoot bitches.

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Zihark wrote:Shriou's Korean? I thought he was Asian.
Jeremi

Back to top Go down

Post by PaleoXion on October 18th 2012, 2:38 am

Thoughts on making the Organization bigger have already been talked about and may be added at a later time. As for now though it's already a hassle just getting the thirteen members we have now recruited in character.

So as the Organization may grow in the future I simply ask you to be patient and see what happens. For now thirteen members work well and like the saying goes: If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Thank you for your input though, much appreciated.

With all of that said, Garith has been removed from the Organization due to inactiveness.

@ Jeremi: Your reason for joining the Organization doesn't hold up very well to Darkness being your primary.
@ Saix: I'm sorry but because Xion and Saix didn't really get along in the game it doesn't make much sense for her to recruit you.

Both of you are denied entry.

Darkness, Ink, Sound

PaleoXion
PaleoXion

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenos on October 18th 2012, 8:10 pm

Mind if I join?

Kenos can join IC via Drakar. Although he has Darkness is his Tertiary element, he doesn't use it at all. He'll claim that he's grown to resent darkness since it has been used to destroy and mock his hometown (Twilight Town) several times, and he's seen it used for evil deeds--although his real reason is to keep a close eye on the Organization as a member of the Twilight Order, to make sure they don't disrupt the balance of the worlds too much.

EDIT: This'll also give Kenos the opportunity to meet Shirou--where he may or may not recognize him as the man who decapitated the late Mayor Hope.

Back to top Go down

Post by PaleoXion on October 18th 2012, 9:13 pm

After a bit of thought I've decided to accept you into the Organization. Welcome board ^^

Organization XIII is no longer taking members. HOWEVER. If a member proves to be inactive they can be removed from the list and someone can take their place.

Thankyou all and now to recruit all of you IC ^^

Darkness, Ink, Sound

PaleoXion
PaleoXion

Back to top Go down

Post by PaleoXion on October 23rd 2012, 1:53 pm

After a few days of trying to plan and figure out how to recruit every person into the Organization IC, I've found it's gotten a little hard to do so. And since I do want to get this alliance on the road to success and bring it to life, I have decided to simply recruit you all here in this thread instead of IC. However if you require me to meet you IC then let me know. If not then consider yourself in the Organization and be ready to get things started. ^^

Darkness, Ink, Sound

PaleoXion
PaleoXion

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on October 23rd 2012, 2:11 pm

Sounds good to me. You can still recruit Balendin IC in the Beast's castle topic if we get that far. It is only a matter of Balendin being vague or not mentioning the means of his recruitment in an organization topic. Liquid time is a wonderful thing.

Sovereign of Beast's Castle in Exile

Max Magic: 110
Elements: Earth, Cure, Fire
Theme Music: Soldiers of the Wasteland

[22:33:21] Zihark : I didn't know lenny died?
[22:33:29] Zihark : how long did he stay after he died
[22:33:47] Etzolix : Uh idk.
[22:33:55] Etzolix : He let himself die cause he wanted to live.
Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Saix on October 23rd 2012, 3:08 pm

Just a friendly input, you could have "Organization Elites", which could be your trusted advisors and IC could go and recruit the current members.

"Do you feel it? The moon's power!" —Saïx during his last battle

"True, we don't have hearts, but we remember what it was like. That's what makes us special." —Saïx

Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t8413-saix-the-luna-diviner-profile#78564

50 MP
Original join date: June 2007
Old post count: 2,800
Saix
Saix

Back to top Go down

Post by PaleoXion on October 23rd 2012, 6:11 pm

I see your idea and how it could work but at the same time I would still have the problem I had before, waiting on the recruiting to take place. I don't want to keep waiting on members to hear and join the Organization I want to begin the actual Organizational work. Therefore the recruiting process is skipped and members can just make up their own ways of being recruited.

Now onto Organization Business -

This letter was sent to each member of the Organization with obvious changes placed.

Greetings Number II, (III, IV, etc)
It is time for the Organization to meet. You are to travel to the World That Never Was and meet me at the skyscraper in the middle of the square. It is dazzling with neon lights you can't miss it. Also do not worry about the heartless and nobodies in this world, they will not bother you. Do not venture too far from the Skyscraper when you get there as I may not be there when you get to the destination. I will be looking forward to seeing you tomorrow morning. Do not be late.
- Number I

Darkness, Ink, Sound

PaleoXion
PaleoXion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down