» Marionette
Leaking Veins EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Leaking Veins EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Leaking Veins EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Leaking Veins EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Leaking Veins EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Leaking Veins

Go down

Leaking Veins Empty Leaking Veins

Post by Jackson on September 7th 2012, 9:16 pm

Jackson was walking through Halloween Town, calling out for Etzolix. Jackson wanted to kill him, but he wouldn't do it behind his back. HEY ETZOLIX, WHERE ARE YOU? I WANT TO KILL YOU, SO FIGHT ME NOW. Jackson didn't care if Etzolix had chosen to sneak up on him, he just wanted his attention. Now he waits.
Jackson
Jackson

Back to top Go down

Leaking Veins Empty Re: Leaking Veins

Post by Etzolix on September 7th 2012, 9:17 pm

"What?" The reptile said as he appeared in a portal in front of the person he had once wanted to recruit. Apparently he was upset with him or something.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackson on September 7th 2012, 9:25 pm

So, what's up with all this gambling world...we're taking so long into having my gambling world, it's making me angry...I want my gambling world. I need to kill somebody, so um, yeah... that's about it. Jackson had been a bit drunk that day, so he was indeed angry with him. He took out his spear, and threw it at him, but he saw that if it ran it's course, it would've land three feet to the side of Etzolix's foot, if it reached that far.
Jackson
Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on September 7th 2012, 9:30 pm

"Still waiting for my associates. You still have not chosen a world anyway, so." The reptile said displeased with the man who wreaked of alcohol and failure. It seemed that whatever potential he had was squandered by his alcoholic addiction for his power seemed relatively close to what it was previously and someone with that much liquor in his system wouldn't seem to have control over it. However, this could be a poor judgement on Etzolix's part. His tongue flicking out of the rostral groove in the same way a snakes would he kept the scent in his memory after identifying it in the Jacobson's organ that formed on the top of his mouth.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackson on September 7th 2012, 9:38 pm

Jackson wanted to scream at Etzolix, instead he whispered I chose Enchanted Dominions, right when we met. Now I shall get my spear, and open you. I'm thinking I should sell you piece. by. piece. I may be a bit drunk though, and it's not something I'm used to being, so cut me some slack. He went stumbling for his staff, and was going to swing at him with the tip, without noticing that the sharp side is at the opposite side.
Jackson
Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on September 7th 2012, 9:46 pm

"You never told me that." He said rather bored with the situation. Of course this fool would resort to combat against someone whose abilities he didn't completely understand. Sighing he would let the oncoming attack happen if there even was one.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackson on September 9th 2012, 7:19 pm

Hey, I'm not done with you...yet. Jackson went to jab him with his spear. Die, but appear in my dreams, because I want to talk to you, when you calm down Jackson's drunken state of mind told him that he is being an alpha, so he went to finish him off.
Jackson
Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on September 9th 2012, 7:32 pm

No. No, no no. Another pest was at his world's doorstep, yelling about and waking up local residents. Well, the Pumpkin King had it up to his ears with these sort of miscreants. No, this time his ghouls wouldn't kick him out. He would teach them a lesson. However, after he got out of his bed, dressed himself, and left, he realized who it was. Or rather, who the loud one was talking to. Etzolix? What business did this man have with his old mentor? Azmot pondered this to himself as he entered the scene, 10 feet from the talking duo.

Yo. What's going on, Etzolix? Kinda' getting loud with your affairs, aren't you?

Then the male jabbed at Etzolix, but Azmot didn't do more than flinch, maybe. Etzolix could easily take care of himself, all the while having a conversation with the standing Pumpkin King.

Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on September 12th 2012, 12:21 am

As the warrior jabbed at Etzolix with the spear a sly smirk came across his face as he looked at the motion that he hand was making he summoned a single hook blade and stepped to the outside of Jackson's attack using the hook end of the blade to grab onto the spear and help move it in its initial direction, however, aimed toward the ground so that it would eventually stab it after being guided in such a manner. Simultaneously, as the warrior did this in his other hand the one that would be farther away from Jackson's torso he would summon the Queen's Incisor and proceed with a stabbing motion to the gut sliding closer through the spear's handle as he made aim downward and away from him while keeping all of its momentum, albeit little. The rapier had enough force to cut clean through but would not hit a fatal organ or damage the spine if the attack was successful. "It seems a drunk decided to pick a fight. Better with me than an innocent civilian, truthfully." The reptile said his ocher eyes gazing at the actions of the other not being easily distracted by simple conversation which he had grown accustomed too over the years of combat. It was rather unfortunate that he had to act this way but he decided perhaps teaching him his place would be a rather fitting deed to perform, especially if this was how he was going to associate with the rest of the members of The Keywork.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum