I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Battle Mode: 0982 -- Rex vs Ansemthegreat [Winner: Ansem] EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Battle Mode: 0982 -- Rex vs Ansemthegreat [Winner: Ansem] EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Battle Mode: 0982 -- Rex vs Ansemthegreat [Winner: Ansem] EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Battle Mode: 0982 -- Rex vs Ansemthegreat [Winner: Ansem] EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Battle Mode: 0982 -- Rex vs Ansemthegreat [Winner: Ansem] EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Battle Mode: 0982 -- Rex vs Ansemthegreat [Winner: Ansem]

Go down

Battle Mode: 0982 -- Rex vs Ansemthegreat [Winner: Ansem] Empty Battle Mode: 0982 -- Rex vs Ansemthegreat [Winner: Ansem]

Post by Etzolix on August 25th 2012, 1:11 pm

Both contestants would enter the arena either choosing their normal attire of that of the world. Due to the circumstances they are given the option of boasting their normal appearance. As the participants would enter at the same time in their respective booths through means of their own such as portalling or means of the computer which digitally placed them there the battle would begin whenever the participants chose to fight. The moment all participants entered the monotone voice of a female would come over and announce, “Begin”.

Rex posts first

Last edited by Etzolix on August 29th 2012, 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Battle Mode: 0982 -- Rex vs Ansemthegreat [Winner: Ansem] Empty Re: Battle Mode: 0982 -- Rex vs Ansemthegreat [Winner: Ansem]

Post by Rex on August 26th 2012, 4:19 am

Rex strolled into the arena, whistling, swinging his sword around carelessly and not going into any kind of battle stance at all.

Rex`s theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ZJEMvAvsA

Ix post count= Main post count - 150
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Battle Mode: 0982 -- Rex vs Ansemthegreat [Winner: Ansem] Empty Re: Battle Mode: 0982 -- Rex vs Ansemthegreat [Winner: Ansem]

Post by Paleo Ansem on August 26th 2012, 12:47 pm

Ansem portalled into the cage, for a moment his portal was opened swirling about for a moment nothing came out of the portal. Not a single thing came out, there was silence. Then quicker then anyone eyes could catch a figure came bursting forth from the portal. The portal quickly closed as the figure came rocketing forth at amazing speeds towards his oppenent. When he was within range he shifted to the left and then quickly went for a hard right hook straight to the boys cheek the power behind the move was enough to break bone, and could possibly send him flying. Following up with this he quickly brought his left leg up for a straight kick to the stomach that could shatter bone towards an area he could jump back to. Ansem had no clue if this kid was on his level or not it didn't matter. Ansem was wasting absolutely no time and was watching his opponent from inside the corridor of darkness. He wasn't taking this fight seriously so Ansem used this to his advantage automatically attacking aiming to catch the boy offguard, moving at full speed and attacking at full strength aiming to end his first match now.

Paleo Ansem

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on August 27th 2012, 3:22 am

(OOC: Being able to break bones with a single attack, without being assisted by any magic at all, seems a bit overpowered. Can you show any proof your character has such strength?)

Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Paleo Ansem on August 27th 2012, 7:33 am

OOC: I can punch crater s into walls, leave craters in floors just by showing an aura, and basically just as powerful as lenneth is with his magic I am with strength, and I can lift boulders. Yes it is possible for me to do this.

Last edited by Ansemthegreat on August 27th 2012, 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Paleo Ansem

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on August 27th 2012, 7:46 am

Ansem holds the strength to do such. He is on a much higher tier than you. However, please refrain from posting OoC anymore and if you have any more queries, take it to PMs.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on August 27th 2012, 11:47 am

(OOC: Oh, sorry)

Rex barely saw the person coming in time to block the punch with his sword, which then got a huge dent WAIT, WHAT!!. He stopped the foot with his palm and grabbed but pain shot through his body If blocking his attacks hurts this much this is going to be hard. Rex straightened his oppodents leg, and attempted to use his elbow to bend his leg in a way that would break it.

Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Paleo Ansem on August 28th 2012, 10:53 am

Ansem stopped his fist the moment he saw the sword coming up, gripping the handle which the boy's hand was on as well he attempted to lift him over his head, trying to slam him down onto the floor of the arena. Meanwhile quickly jerking his leg back before it could be straightened, he stood up with both legs firmly planted on the floor while Ansem attempted to slam the boy with his free hand, Ansem summoned the twilight ravager, aiming to slash his middle torso wide open.

Paleo Ansem

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on August 29th 2012, 2:25 pm

(OOC: Ansem wins, I don`t have the time to do this)

Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on August 29th 2012, 2:36 pm

Ansem is victorious and will be moved onto the next round. Rex has been removed from Space Paranoids and is allowed to enter the spectators area if he wishes. Please wait for the other battles to finish.

IC wise they will be happening right after each other. This is just so you know how to RP the next round.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down