I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Battle Mode: 0982 -- Yima vs Kasturi [Winner: Yima] EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Battle Mode: 0982 -- Yima vs Kasturi [Winner: Yima] EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Battle Mode: 0982 -- Yima vs Kasturi [Winner: Yima] EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Battle Mode: 0982 -- Yima vs Kasturi [Winner: Yima] EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Battle Mode: 0982 -- Yima vs Kasturi [Winner: Yima] EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Battle Mode: 0982 -- Yima vs Kasturi [Winner: Yima]

Go down

Battle Mode: 0982 -- Yima vs Kasturi [Winner: Yima] Empty Battle Mode: 0982 -- Yima vs Kasturi [Winner: Yima]

Post by Etzolix on August 25th 2012, 1:11 pm

Both contestants would enter the arena either choosing their normal attire of that of the world. Due to the circumstances they are given the option of boasting their normal appearance. As the participants would enter at the same time in their respective booths through means of their own such as portalling or means of the computer which digitally placed them there the battle would begin whenever the participants chose to fight. The moment all participants entered the monotone voice of a female would come over and announce, “Begin”.

Yima posts first

Last edited by Etzolix on September 12th 2012, 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Battle Mode: 0982 -- Yima vs Kasturi [Winner: Yima] Empty Re: Battle Mode: 0982 -- Yima vs Kasturi [Winner: Yima]

Post by Yima on August 26th 2012, 8:47 pm

Legs crossed one over the other and arms bared upon his chest the Lord of Radiant Garden sat in wait for his first match to finally begin. The realm had done little to highlight his clothing as it had when Biscuits of Heart had been ruling the realm but by his recollection the man had also turned Morpheus zero into a woman by historical record. He was wearing his regular attire pressure guard by name and white as snow my sight with exception to his black socks hidden below his pale boots flexibility being the focus while providing a degree of protection by the materials and magic involved in its crafting. He had placed his linings of all hollows' eve within the garment giving him minor protection from a few select elements as well as a minor disguise ability he hadn't used in ages. This tournament was a good chance to get to see the strongest warriors from the worlds information he had been ignorant of since he had been putting Hallow Bastion right something its former ruler never could accomplish. As Yima waited he held his mantel between his fingers flicking at it not knowing who he would fight until the signal was given and he rose to his full height dropping into the arena with a sense of grace escaped his expression stern and pensive of the person that would stand before him soon.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Battle Mode: 0982 -- Yima vs Kasturi [Winner: Yima] Empty Re: Battle Mode: 0982 -- Yima vs Kasturi [Winner: Yima]

Post by Kasturi on August 27th 2012, 7:09 am

Drowsy coupled with feeling of nausea, the warlock of Traverse Town stepped into the arena with drunken steps and griping his spear as a walking staff. He walked forward till his blurry vision momentarily recognized an outline of a person, certainly his opponent, the only person meant to be on this stage with him. He stopped, allowing time for his senses to assume its normal state. Despite having used the terminal few times in Space Paranoids before, he still hadn't gotten used to being rezzed.

Kasturi, the dark haired man brought himself back straight and faced forward with at least a show of dignity not to attract pity from his opponent. He smoothed his attire, which was a black robe with azure glowing lines running several parts forming quite a nice diffuse pattern. It wasn't what he wore previous entering, but it didn't matter. The clothes felt no different, probably just a visual change. He hadn't any armor on anyways.

"I'm Kast, nice to meet you." said the mage with a smile, "May I know your name before we start?"

"Begin."

"Uh-" Kast quickly spun his spear, Peace Sanctuarius, in one hand to his left while his right foot take front. Neutral stance. Most flexible, and ease his posture as analytic eyes dredge every clues to the man's possible attributes.

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on August 28th 2012, 9:22 pm

How he would appear in this match would have a severe impact on his following matches as well as the broadcast to whomever it was reaching he would have to put on a show; something fierce despite his regular mellow nature. Nodding his head forward he took two steps bringing his thin runic wings to life burning their shape into the air as the began to screech his body rising off the ground his arms now coming forward as if to display a the opening grip of a hug. Arms spread outward hands open leaning off the ends of his wrists as if asking out waiting to receive something unseen Yima looked upon his staggered opponent yet to call any weapons to his own defense the lord of hollow bastion spoke at him obviously not interested in a response, ""I have sundered stars, craddeled worlds, I have bathed in the blood of living gods, and set their bones beneath my bed. I am the life weaver, the soul purger, the razor of light beyond the door. I am Yima Qwin, human, planeswalker, the strongest spark of light that has ever or will ever tread these stars". Watching his opponent for any reaction he decided to finish any preparatory combat speaking as he rose six feet higher and dived leg drawn back at the young man one ready to kick his spear aside should he stab or press harshly into his body should he block, "strike at me, have your chance at glory"!

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasturi on August 30th 2012, 12:46 pm

"Yima Qwin," Kast whispered silently, when his flame winged opponent introduced himself, with very much flair and style, the mage noted. He wasn't sure if it was to intimidate or to awe the audience and himself. But he admitted to himself, he did feel a little fear. The man has wings. Something Kast had not much practice fighting.

The man then descended fast with a vertical drop kick, very fast, obviously strong enough to break multiple bones, and cripple the mage for good.
"strike at me, have your chance at glory!"
Kast smiled, as he let loose himself and just savor the rush of excitement.
"I will!"

The wind mage bend knees low with his spear horizontal at the ready, immediately which Yima reached about 20 feet from him Kast jumped straight up, blasting with the air synergizing his movement the battlemage swung his spear mid-air utilizing the most of the long reach advantage he has. The spear would undoubtedly reach sooner than Yima's leg, but Kast's slash wasn't aimed at Yima's body but his protruding lower limb itself.

Should he somehow miss, the mage turned 90 degrees to the left and hold his spear in block formation, readying Blaze Edge spell should he be attacked.

[Fields of Breeze]

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on September 2nd 2012, 1:09 pm

Those were the words that this opponent wanted to hear, had the young man decided to flee or call on magic this early then this match would likely translate to a quick less than subtle victory, and despite his desire to proceed further he did not want an easy match up. Often you find yourself in opposition or adversity outside of a match though it seemed Katsuri had not caught onto Yima's plan though attempting to strike at his leg was optimal otherwise the contact was what Yima had desired all along. He would avoid the dangerous head knowing that the strength he put behind the attack could hurt him but the pay off would be worth it, if he was able to make contact with the middle of the upper half of the spear his opponent wielded with his kick he might have been able to knock it away from him but perhaps it would be between to just use the kick to make contact and the velocity of the swing to turn his foot flat on the bar so he could apply the force of his decent directly on the wielder who would potentially have to choose between taking the blow or retreating from his weapon.

The second idea was the one he would finish his attack with and if he had landed as he planned he could finish the twist spinning himself on the ground but that was as far as he was willing to put his forethought in such a small amount of time. The grin on his face did not betray his excitement he had hope for his opponent and now was time to test that hope when contact would be made Yima would let out a concentrated shout providing his attack a minor increase to its force though it would be more ascetic perhaps it would help.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasturi on September 2nd 2012, 1:33 pm

"Aaaaaaaaargh!"
The two wariors drew ever closer, Kast increase his concentration putting his all in this opening attack. His spearhead headed for Yima's leg, but it missed instead before Kast could turn Yima had aimed his kick at the lower part of the fore shaft.

Luck was on his side however, as the mage had prepared Blaze Edge beforehand and as soon as Yima's leg touched, blue flames flared out from the weapon enough to scorch the others feet with great blisters. The flame winged warrior would get his feet flamed.

Immediately after Kast would turn 180 degrees mid-air to deliver a roundhouse kick to the would be injured leg, adding salt to the wound for maximum damage. Kast isn't cruel, but if he could cripple one of his opponents leg, the mage would need deal less damage to attain surrender from his opponent. He is not one keen on killing, even if death in this tournament is but a game.

(Blaze Edge -10mp)

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on September 2nd 2012, 2:38 pm

Fire Yima thought as his feet made contact with the weapon, perhaps he had known the plan all along evading quickly as the kick came into contact with his feet protected by his boots and natural resilience kept his feet from continuous pain though something was clearly wrong by the feel of them as he finished landing. His eyes remained on his target gauging him, he was obviously trying to avoid any dedicated contact only staying long enough for baiting his opponents into taking light damage over an extended period tiring them out. That strategy sounded all to familiar for the form pumpkin king though this boy was using the space around him to enhance his movements by the breeze in the air, the ruffle of clothing, and hair made that apparent.

He would have to lock him away with no chance for escape between two keyblades and to do that eh would have to be lose. Yima had no intention of using magic this early either as easy as a summon could handle the situation he would have to deal with the contender. It seemed the young had intended to strike at him by the looks of his action though he would no longer be there having used the spin off his weapon for a hasty escape now waiting on the ground awaiting.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasturi on September 3rd 2012, 5:49 am

Kast landed softly on the ground a dozen feet from Yima, but not a second wait the wind mage blasted through the air again heading straight to his opponent aiming an accurate slash at the male's left arm while approaching from that very side.

He's determined to force Yima to draw out his weapons. He knew he has some. But if he didn't, it might work to his favor as his slash have less obstacles to make contact with the flesh and blood of its target. His movement is set yet his senses is ever aware of any unforeseen detail. He readies Revedeln just in case.

"Show me what you got, planeswalker!"

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on September 5th 2012, 3:36 pm

This was what the older man had been hoping for since the beginning of this match someone with fire in their heart who would be willing to take up a challenge ever if they had no idea as the outcome. This young air wielder was now finally attacking which would leave him more vulnerable to attacks having to put some of himself into the attacks; perhaps it was best that Yima disappeared for a time leaving some people guessing his fighting style was no a bad thing. As his spear came in close Yima summoned to his left hand his keyblade Caretaker a azure shaded metallic blade shaped like woven water piping and able to lay on the ground like a lattice the intent being to summon the blade as the spear would dive through its woven body trapping the spear so it may be pushed away diagonal back from Yima's shoulder. As the spear would be pushed aside Yima would thrust his arm out calling his second keyblade Seeker forth aiming its three inch crystal teeth toward hi opponent's solar plexus region intending on ending the battle quickly.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasturi on September 10th 2012, 8:00 am

Kast's spear was caught by a sudden summoned keyblade, trapping Peace Sanctuarius within its grasp and deviate its attack, but the mage let go of it to maintain balance and alignment in trajectory allowing him to still advance towards Yima and bring out Revedeln into position. Preparing the hidden knife beforehand was a perfect call, as the lighter knife enabled Kast to draw it out quicker and with ease. Yima's second keyblade screeched loudly against the short white blade throwing sparks and Yima's attack away above Kast's shoulder, as the wind sorcerer pushed his left palm to the warrior's other arm while his right maintained the knife against the second keyblade.

Kicking his legs against both Yima's shoulders Kast would flew back far if successful, turning his back to a reverse somersault before landing deftly crouching his knees. It would be a retreat, not something he liked but for the sake of tactical purposes its considered. He had readied another blaze edge curse paused between his lips.

[thanks for waiting for me Yima, sorry it took some time ^^]
[edit: thanks for pointing that out Etz. I got a little confused just then, its fixed now.]

Last edited by Kasturi on September 11th 2012, 5:32 am; edited 3 times in total

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on September 10th 2012, 5:44 pm

[Gravity Shift]

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on September 11th 2012, 12:21 am

Due to the circumstance you will each be given 24 hours to post a single response.

However, a flaw in Kasturi's response was that he said his spear was bashed away which it wasn't. It was entangled in Yima's keyblade and he used it to pull you forward. That would have to be edited since it didn't get bashed away not to mention that your momentum being put into the lunge of the spear wouldn't be that easily shifted if at all considering the circumstance.
However, I am not saying to take the hit but to edit it into something more appropriate of the situation. When you edit post here doing so and then Yima's post will be 24 hours from there where yours will be due 24 hours from his latest before you are both judged once again.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on September 11th 2012, 5:21 pm

Attempting to jettison off of Yima's shoulder could be the youth's final mistake in this match as be brought both his hands in sinc with the legs grabbing at them to drive the man into the ground. The gravity did begin to resonate from a different source sending the both of them skirting upward foiling his simple plan as it had been he would now drive the body quickly with his wings encore upon the massing speed from the shift. Once near the other focal surface Yima would thrust the younger man toward the former ceiling and flow away by his wings away from the danger. There was one final detail to be addressed though if the boy did try to use his dagger to defend himself Yima begrudgingly acknowledge he may had to let go prematurely; in that case he would fire himself downward to land where he predicted his opponent would from where they were now to impale him on Seeker's teeth.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on September 12th 2012, 2:11 am

Yima moves on. All injuries sustained remain for the next round.

Kasturi may choose to RP in the spectating area after having been removed from the world.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down