I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Battle Mode: 0982 -- Cool vs Alexander [Winner: Cool] - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Battle Mode: 0982 -- Cool vs Alexander [Winner: Cool] - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Battle Mode: 0982 -- Cool vs Alexander [Winner: Cool] - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Battle Mode: 0982 -- Cool vs Alexander [Winner: Cool] - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Battle Mode: 0982 -- Cool vs Alexander [Winner: Cool] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Battle Mode: 0982 -- Cool vs Alexander [Winner: Cool]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Battle Mode: 0982 -- Cool vs Alexander [Winner: Cool] - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle Mode: 0982 -- Cool vs Alexander [Winner: Cool]

Post by Hikari on August 30th 2012, 2:24 pm

As Alex had sent the keyblade forward back at Cool the man shook his head, surely another keyblade wielder would know how foolish this was. Quickly Cool dismissed it but just as he was about to summon it back Alex spoke and he dismissed the other, Fate's Soul. "I was thinking the same thing Alex, ready whenever you are." Cool said. The warrior would be ready to summon his keyblades back into his hands if the fellow wielder was pulling a clever trick, but for now he would play along. After all he was pretty strong, and doing this might give him the upperhand. But if the man was pulling a trick Cool had already thought ahead of that.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Battle Mode: 0982 -- Cool vs Alexander [Winner: Cool] - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle Mode: 0982 -- Cool vs Alexander [Winner: Cool]

Post by Alexander on August 31st 2012, 12:05 am

Cool was strong; this was no lie. BUT Alexander was a master of Judo.

It was quite a peculiar form of Martial Art. Elegant, like a dance but brutal. It was called the 'Gentle Way' because it didn't use fists or kicks in its execution. No, it used the opponents own strength, weight and momentum. If executed properly, Alexander could throw Cool with enough force to shatter the glass below him. Of course, that implied he could get a good grip on Cool.

Perhaps, the most obvious throw to go for would be Kata-Guruma. "The Sacrifice Throw." He would lure Cool into rushing him, and then grab onto him. With a roll backward he would use Cool's own strength and pull him down, essentially propelling him back with his foot and either into a wall would would likely break or onto the floor. Unfortunately, from that angle the floor would crack at the most, and nothing more.

He used a series of flips and stabs in the wall with his Keyblade to come down from the high altitude he was at. He landed on the floor with a soft thud and moved a little ways up from the wall. He fell into a dragon stance, and became still as he waited for Cool to make the first move.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on September 1st 2012, 9:06 am

"Come on Alex, I'm not going to be rude. You can make the first move." Cool said. He wasn't going to fall into a trap so easily, and although he didn't know what Alexander had planned he knew that one wrong move could be the end of him. But alas the warrior's own personality wouldn't allow him to wait along for two long. If his friend decided to avoid attacking him the warrior himself would grow impatient and most likely would soon decide to make the first move himself, but this also would allow him to rest for a while. This would mean that he'd have had long enough to recover at least a bit of stamina, but only fate knew what Alexander would choose to do.

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on September 1st 2012, 11:20 pm

Alexander just remained in the dragon stance, daring Cool to come after him while this song blared in his head:

He was trained to wait. He'd already recovered a significant amount of stamina from using as little energy as he had. It was a waiting game that Alexander would not lose.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on September 2nd 2012, 7:08 pm

Music:

Cool knew he wouldn't outlast Alexander waiting, one of them had to strike sooner or later and he knew it wouldn't be Alex. A sudden tune appeared in his head, determining him only more to win this! It was time to finish this once and for all! Even if he lost, the warrior wouldn't go down without a fight! Rushing forward at his friend he sent five punches at the man's lower waist, below Alexander's reach! Even if his friend was able to reach him Cool wasn't slow, by the time he could the most likely outcome would be that the punches would be out of his reach! Not to imply Cool was fast either though. The warrior sent a leg sweep at Alexander, than leaped back preparing to defend! This wasn't a simply brawl, it was more than that... It was a game of both wits and power, both fighters had to be clever if they planned to win from this point on.

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on September 3rd 2012, 9:16 pm

Alexander waited for this moment: for Cool to attack. When he saw the short fighter come in low, he reacted in the manner that he was taught. He watched the punches come low, right about at his lower waist.

In layman's terms, he punched at Alexander's hip.

Alexander's reach was about 3'1", give or take a quarter or so. He had more than enough arm length to grab Cool's wrist before Cool could even reach him. At his height, which Alexander estimated to be between 5'2" and 4'11", the very maximum his reach could be was 2'7".

All of this was thought within second, and his trained reaction times and extreme dexterity gave him the tools required to grab Cool's wrist with his hardened, trained grip. He held absolutely no illusions about Coo'l strength. He was not going to be able to block or otherwise deflect the punch. BUT he could use Cool's own strength against him like he did towards the very beginning of the fight. In that instance, he used his Keyblade to push himself away from Cool and slid around him. In this instance, he flipped over the fighter, taking the arm back with him and rotating it up into the air with him. It was a quick aerial flip that landed Alexander behind Cool's back, facing him directly, hopefully arm still in hand. His actions caused Alex to believe Cool might be thrown off balance. With arm still in hand, if Cool hadn't broken away yet, Alexander went to bend Cool's arm up to his back, ready to snap it. "Submit or I'll break it."

If Cool had managed to break his arm away mid flip, Alexander's position would allow him to grab Cool's head, effectively letting him twist his legs and snap Cool's neck. If he was unable to do that and missed, landing flawlessly would mean that he would immediately fall low and deliver a leg sweep to Cool's ankles, not knocking down but definitely causing some major discomfort. If perchance Cool caught his arm he would bend it in, pulling himself closer with motion and flipping his feet strait into Cool's head. If nothing else, he would consider continuing from the the course of action naturally following his foot sweep. If it failed to hit because Cool jumped, he would use it to lead into a violent uppercut. If It failed to hit because Cool moved forward he would retreat back.

Of course, these were only some of the actions he could take. His mind was filled to the brim with more. He had plans made for his moves, letting each one flow into the other. His weapon was momentum. His own, or his opponents.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on September 4th 2012, 5:56 pm

Alexander's moves were impressive, the boy countering with one of Cool's arms behind his back quickly! But he had forgotten many things in the flow of things, something one could not simply overlook... He still had one arm open for many options to attack and with Cool's strength it would be far easier for him to shatter bones than the boy ever could! He had set himself right into the warrior's grasp, but they were each playing a risky game! Even though he could act now, the best thing to do would be to take things slow. The boy would simply not see what was coming next, for it would grant him a false sense of victory... It wouldn't be like him alone to attack an innocent man after victory.

"Nice job Alex, you've won this time..." for a bit he would keep up this act, but not long enough for the match to move on. After that time Cool flashed a grin, one that Alexander could not see with the warrior's current avatar. "Not." he finished as he sent an elbow so powerful it could shatter bones at his friend's chest! It would be both unexpected and powerful, being enough to break the bones in Alexander's chest or if Cool had overestimated the power of his attack, it would simply knock the boy's grasp of his arm away! If somehow Alexander had avoided the attack while still keeping a good grip on the warrior's arm, Cool would repeat the attack once more before he could snap it but this time project at his neck! If Alexander avoided this once the warrior would not give up, for he would send another one at the same spot! These two would be the most deadly of any of the attacks thus far... For the boy needed his neck intact to breathe, being struck by it would practicully kill the boy! No one could survive that, especially given the warrior's accuracy! For Alex would only be able to avoid the attack by releasing Cool's grip or some other type of acrobatic crap he had been planning to pull! If all else failed the man would simply send a kick, not near as powerful as any of his other attacks, which would knock Alex backward and as planned the most common way to avoid the attack would be to release his grip, which if either of those ways happened would cause him to well... Release his grip. Cool simply needed to get the boy away from his arm at grasp, it would give him a huge disadvantage in the current match! And even if he progressed by some miracle afterwards, his arm would remain broken.

(OOC: I don't think this needs to be said but I'll say so anyways. If you knew I was lying when I was about to give up, you'd be metagaming just to keep you from straying down that path. I know you won't but I'm just making sure you don't. Last but not least in case I worded anything in a confusing way all of the attacks are based off each other. In other words if I were to miss my first attack, only than would I progress to my second one and so on. If you avoided the first one by letting my arm free once more none of these would happen either. Just clearing things up beforehand. The final thing I need to tell you though is that each of these attacks will result in you releasing your grip, just because the force involved in them.)

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on September 4th 2012, 6:45 pm

[Gravity Shift]

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on September 6th 2012, 12:38 am

Alexander was thrown off by a sudden shift in the gravity. As he fell, he tried to flip himself through the air to avoid a hard impact, and landed in a very awkward way-- flat on his face. "Oof!" He hit the glass hard, not enough to crack it but enough for it to hurt. He wasn't physically crippled in anyway, but he was disoriented. He stumbled upwards somehow, climbing to his feet and retreating back to a wall, clutching his face. Alright, he thought. Basically done here. And it was true; he had other places to be. Like, for instance... his castle, teaching Yudi to use the restroom properly and teaching him more words. He'd joined this tournament on the terms that it would be excellent training for him, and indeed, it was.

"Alright Cool," he moaned, rubbing his face. "I surrend--" he stopped mid sentence, and his body froze mid position. Huh? He tried to move, but something wouldn't let him. I can't-- the actual hell? He tried vainly to move, with no response. Then, that creeping, gravely voice.

Remember me, Alexander? If he weren't already frozen, he would have been right there. All that fighting, and to submit because you hurt your face? Aw, poor baby... He tried to talk back, but it was like he was being restrained by the same dark power he felt. Let me take the keys; I'll drive here little angel. Alexander tried his best to resist, but to no avail. Last time The Traitor tried this he was able to at least offer up some resistance, but now he was being cast aside like it wasn't even his own body.

On the outside, Alexander began to change. The Blue lines and blue eyes and blue hair... they became a ferocious shade of orange. Alexander pulled his hand down from his face and threw them up, laughing excitedly, except... it wasn't solely his voice. There was another one, that echoed forth alongside it and almost over top of it. "Ah," the voice spoke. "That was easy." He looked down over his form, a visible look of disgust on his face. "Ugh. Light. Bleh." He seemed to pat himself down, dusting the nothing from his shirt. He cracked his neck. "That was a good one," he remarked, almost seeming to ignore Cool as if he presented no threat to him. Until he cast his gaze upon the fighter. He regarded Cool Star with a vague expression, trying to stare into him. "Damn," he said. "These eyes of mine are far to weak to tell me your secrets short one." He smacked his mouth, calling Alexander's keyblade into one hand and holding out the other in an almost claw like fashion. "But, I do know one thing: you are alive, and you are human. So, you must bleed. And if you bleed..." He smacked his lips. "You must be tasty."

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on September 6th 2012, 4:36 pm

Cool could do nothing as he began to float into the air once more, and in panic he slammed to a nearby wall with a thud! The impact wasn't enough to break the wall and it barely left a scratch on either! Soon though he found himself falling downward once more in which he stabbed his keyblade into the wall, keeping his grip on it! His eyes fell to Alexander as he spoke but before he could finish his friend began to change... Cool could only watch in horror and upon gaze he knew this was not his friend anymore. He wasn't sure what this was, if it was a form or something else, but he knew this wasn't Alex!

"You're not Alexander... So I will show no mercy dark spirit!" Cool shouted, firing a lightning bolt that struck the glass as he flew over the man's head! On the way there he sent a kick towards his head, one that would send the man flying to the ground below, where there was nothing but the sea of data, if it struck! For he would show no mercy no longer... Cool would try his best to free Alexander from this state!

[-5 MP, 65 Remaining.]

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on September 8th 2012, 7:04 pm

The man came at him, boot aimed at his head. He fell back, his legs spreading apart and letting him fully evade the kick. He popped up again, laughing. "You fool! You suck!" He laughed harder. "This whole match! Its been a game of cat and mouse, and the mouse has several times outsmarted the cat!" He turned his Keyblade on himself. "Just by watching this fight I've gotten sick of you! Your puny strength! Your blunt strategy! Its so confounding-ly simplistic, like a rabid dog attack at everything that moves! You're uncontrolled Chaos!" He moved the Keyblade to his chest. "Let me show what can be accomplished when you try to control it." He pushed the Keyblade into himself, straight through his heart. "And SUCCEED!" He fell back, arms spread, Keyblade shattering the glass panel below and sending him down to the digital sea. "Rest assured, your friend is dead because you felt that force could trump over me! Remember this name," he called. "Jericho Uteri! I'll be there when you die!"

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on September 8th 2012, 9:04 pm

Cool is victorious and will be moved onto the next round. Alex has been removed from Space Paranoids and is allowed to enter the spectators area if he wishes. Please wait for the other battles to finish.

IC wise they will be happening right after each other. This is just so you know how to RP the next round.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2