» Marionette
Down the Mail Chute! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Down the Mail Chute! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Down the Mail Chute! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Down the Mail Chute! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Down the Mail Chute! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Down the Mail Chute! (Open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Down the Mail Chute! (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Down the Mail Chute! (Open)

Post by ReinaKaitlynn on August 29th 2012, 5:08 pm

She followed him till he seemed to reach his end of the search. Nothing left huh?.... She walked a few steps forward as he suggested going back up, and she couldn't help but wonder....
How... exactly do we go about doing that?
She pointed up to where they came from and couldn't help but wonder how they planned to get out, it was so very high after all...

Reina Kaitlynn Extraviena Dorcha Wolvenheim II, Healer, summoner, and general support Thaumaturge.
ReinaKaitlynn
ReinaKaitlynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on August 29th 2012, 5:35 pm

"Stealing peoples' mail? That's low, even for you Mystic." a voice echoed through the mailroom. From the top of a tower made of boxes stood a warrior, looking down at the two. He wore his hooded armor Shadow Stalker, the Mask of Tranquility, and an Electro Gauntlet. As he stood awaiting his response he gave them a nod as the boxes began to shake... "Oh crap." he said to himself as the box he was standing on fell, sending him flying downward! "OW, OW, OW, OW, OW, OW, OW!" he shouted as his head hit each of the boxes on the way down, than slamming to the ground with a thud! Just as he thought it was all over a box fell off the tower for the final time and slammed onto his chest! "Oof!" he said, raising up his hand as if to speak again only for it to fall to the ground. "I'm just going to lie here for a while, I'll get back to you later." he finished as he sat there without moving a muscle, eyes wide open in case any more boxes took fall towards him.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on August 29th 2012, 6:30 pm

"Yeah, that is a good question," Mystic responded to Reina as he heard an obnoxious voice from above. Without even looking, he just watched as the boxes below Cool fell, and both Mystic and Steve cracked up. Mystic just walked up to Cool as he lied there and said, "That's why you don't judge a book by its cover. I haven't taken anything." Mystic just stuck his tongue out at Cool before getting back to the topic at hand. Looking around, Mystic said to Reina, "Maybe there's another passage somewhere, or maybe a machine that can help us."

[21:03:10] Cool : Saix and I have something in common
[21:03:18] Saix : Boobs?
[21:03:42] Cool : Yes, boobs

Mystic's Theme: It Doesn't Matter ~His World Remix~
Mystic's Elements: Light, Cure, Darkness, Thunder

Down the Mail Chute! (Open) - Page 2 Bounce10
Mystic
Mystic

http://shugochara.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by ReinaKaitlynn on August 30th 2012, 2:50 am

Hmm...
Thinking audibly, she considered what might be done, as it seemed he too didn't have an answer. Before she could reach a conclusion however, she heard a voice above them. She looked over and watched as the new arrival toppled off and down onto the hard floor below. A rather curious entrance, but Reina was more concerned for his well being. Mystic however moved in first, and stuck his tongue out at him. The way they spoke, did they know one another? Either way she was still concerned for him. Walking over she crouched down next to him and began to speak in a soft way.
Are you okay? That was a rather grand fall...
She smiled with a gentleness equal to her voice before looking back at her original acquaintance, who spoke more on ways out as she was hovering over the new arrival.
A machine huh?...
Not that she was very tech savy, she still looked around for suspicious machinery, or perhaps another path they'd yet to take.

Reina Kaitlynn Extraviena Dorcha Wolvenheim II, Healer, summoner, and general support Thaumaturge.
ReinaKaitlynn
ReinaKaitlynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on September 1st 2012, 11:47 am

"Yeah I'm fine, thanks. Just need to rest for a bit... Also Mystic thanks for your concern." Cool said, a bit pissed at Mystic at this point. For a few more seconds he sat there before rolling over to where the tower had fell and jumping up. "Oh... Then what exactly are you doing in here?" Cool asked, as a sort of late response to the second thing Mystic had said.

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on September 1st 2012, 11:51 am

Mystic smiled and giggled. "No problem Cool, lemme know if you need anything else," Mystic said with a laugh. He then said, "What, am I not allowed to explore the place? Excuse me Cool, I totally forgot." Mystic and Steve just continued giggling at Mystic's casual taunts. He noticed Reina looking around and decided to hunt himself. Mystic just went around the corner to try and find something.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on September 1st 2012, 4:04 pm

"Yeah okay. If you're not stealing mail, than you're just reading it... Weirdo. I mean seriosuly, go ahead and tell me you'd be fine with someone reading a letter you made." Cool said. Sometimes I wonder how I can have a friend so weird. the warrior thought to himself, leaning aganist a tower of letters and carefully making sure not to knock them over.

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by ReinaKaitlynn on September 1st 2012, 10:03 pm

Regaining composure, and giggling even at his joke, Reina resumed her search for the aforementioned exit route. She poked her head around one corner, but nothing stuck out, after that she returned to mystic, and decided to search alongside him instead. She followed him about, searching for an.exit, she was mildly concerned now, mayhap there was none?...

ReinaKaitlynn
ReinaKaitlynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on September 3rd 2012, 10:37 am

Mystic looked more, a bit frantic on the inside, but not revealing it on the outside. To Cool he decided to respond, "Fine by me, it's mostly junk and death threats anyways." There had to be a way back up, The boy thought to himself. He then noticed something in the corner. It seemed like a ladder that led back up to an elevator. That elevator would lead them right out of the hole. "Found it!" Mystic called to Reina, before he realized she was next to him. Mystic started to climb the ladder all the way top of the platform.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2