» Marionette
Down the Mail Chute! (Open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Down the Mail Chute! (Open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Down the Mail Chute! (Open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Down the Mail Chute! (Open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Down the Mail Chute! (Open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Down the Mail Chute! (Open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Down the Mail Chute! (Open) Empty Down the Mail Chute! (Open)

Post by Mystic on August 24th 2012, 6:39 pm

Mystic landed in the quiet and calm city of Traverse Town. The boy had heard a couple rumors and was checkign to see if they were true. As the boy wandered through the First District, he walked up to his target: The Mailbox. Mystic looked around it for some sort of switch or something. After failing to do so he just pushed as hard as he could. With some effort, he managed to gt the wacky box to move, and in it was the hole to the Postal Office. "I never knew this was here!" the boy said in surprise. Withno time to think, he hopped down into the hole.

The boy arrived at the large room, where cranes carried boxes, and letters and postcards were deliverd. Mystic got excited at this and decided to go take a look around, sprinting in excitement.

[21:03:10] Cool : Saix and I have something in common
[21:03:18] Saix : Boobs?
[21:03:42] Cool : Yes, boobs

Mystic's Theme: It Doesn't Matter ~His World Remix~
Mystic's Elements: Light, Cure, Darkness, Thunder

Down the Mail Chute! (Open) Bounce10
Mystic
Mystic

http://shugochara.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Down the Mail Chute! (Open) Empty Re: Down the Mail Chute! (Open)

Post by ReinaKaitlynn on August 26th 2012, 4:48 pm

It was cold and dark out here, this vast emptiness known as space. It was through just the kingdom gummi ship that Reina could even traverse the abyss to begin with. This void was the gate between worlds, and it was the defining path between them all. There were still many mysteries about this void, and many worlds had yet to be cataloged. As such I took my ship into a random direction, and found a pre-programmed destination that way.
Traverse town it says.... I wonder what that is...
Curiosity may have killed the cat, but I wasn't aware of that, and dove head first into the idea of going somewhere new. I landed in a town so vast that one might need a map to find anything. I was taken by surprise and awe as I examined the massive gate I'd landed outside of. Walking in I saw that the area was much like a square in a town. The stars above creating a twinkling light stream in the otherwise completely dark abyss between worlds. I wandered into the area looking at the various signs and places about, describing a "First district".
It was rather quiet right now, save for... someone pushing a mailbox?.... This was interesting. I didn't know what he was doing, but before I knew it he'd found a hole and jumped into it. This was equally surprising, and I decided to get a closer look. Rushing over I looked down into the hole to see if he was okay, but I slipped and fell in myself. Landing flat on my gut I looked around, having the wind knocked clean out of me. "Alright, note to self, don't lean so far again" I mentally noted.

Reina Kaitlynn Extraviena Dorcha Wolvenheim II, Healer, summoner, and general support Thaumaturge.
ReinaKaitlynn
ReinaKaitlynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on August 26th 2012, 4:59 pm

As Mystic hopped down some platforms, he noticed that this line of mechansms spread the mail and packages all throughout the town in every whichway. The boy gasped in awe. "I've never seen this part of Traverse Town before," The boy exclaimed to himself, unaware of the one who accidently followed him in, "This is so cool!" The boy ran up to a huge package and started examining it. It was a blue box wrapped with a red ribbon. Mystic was just excited so he continued to look at it.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by ReinaKaitlynn on August 26th 2012, 5:09 pm

It took her a moment, but Reina finally managed to get off of the floor and examine the area. It looked like a sort of, sorting room for letters. The hole from which she fell was still above her, and behind her was a door. It was difficult to tell what was out there, and once again, curiosity got the better of her as she made her way towards it, after dusting off her skirt of course. She gazed out into the facility, it was a massive place, with rails everywhere for mail and packages to be sorted, and large cranes and walls and walls of mail. Truly it was a massive place, almost looking like a sort of library the way it was all sorted.
Walking out, She saw there was no clear way down safely, and became nervous once again about falling. As such she crouched in place looking over the ledge, to get a better sense of personal gravity. She saw the boy again out there, he made it down just fine. He seemed to be examining a rather large package, although it was clearly impossible to tell what it was. Even so, she still tried to guess at what it was for a few minutes as she observed him more closely, while still looking for a safe way down.

Reina Kaitlynn Extraviena Dorcha Wolvenheim II, Healer, summoner, and general support Thaumaturge.
ReinaKaitlynn
ReinaKaitlynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on August 26th 2012, 5:19 pm

The boy soon got tired of examining the mystery box. He sat down and just thought for a moment. Something that big had to have something good in it. The boy had to open the gift, he couldn't hold it back much longer. He took out Steve the dagger, who yawned and complained, "What are we doing now, Mystic-h-hey!" The boy immediately tried to slash the box with the dagger. The paper tore, but there was some sort of brown box inside that the dagger didn't phase. Mystic got annoyed, tossing Steve aside, and sent out his Gensku Claws. Slashing away at the box, he hoped to at least get a scratch. But the only thing torn was the paper. The boy just sat back down in defeat, then quickly got up, retracted the claws, and picked up the talking dagger (who complained about being thrown), then continued his walk.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by ReinaKaitlynn on August 26th 2012, 5:35 pm

Continuing to watch from above, Reina watched him try to tear the box apart in numerous ways, all of which failed with great splendor. She couldn't help but barely stifle a giggle at the attempts to see the packages defeating him. But now, defeated, he seemed to have lost interest, and began to walk out of sight. It then occurred to her...
Wait.... he looks familiar....
Looking about the area she tried to get to an angle from which she could see him, but couldn't find a way. It was then she decided that she'd have to try, and she began to step forward onto a small mail rail that lead out of a nearby wall, it looked like it went lower, so surely she could get down from there, right?
Carefully treading the mail rack line, she stopped about 5 steps on and crouched down once more, this time trying to find a hand hold on the inactive conveyor, so she might inch herself safely down. And so she began an odd sort of crawl across the rail, stopping every moment or so to make sure there was a place for her hand each time. It may have been a few minutes, but finally she did make it......... to the first turn. From here it would descend down towards her goal, and so she began the turn, only to lose grip and slide down it on her chest, head first, towards the bottom.

Nyaaaaa!!!
She screamed the whole way down and when it once again turned, she flew off and collided headfirst into a wall. It wasn't an incredibly fast fall, but it still hurt upon landing. Grabbing her head quickly and biting back tears she looked around to see where he might've gone.

ReinaKaitlynn
ReinaKaitlynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on August 26th 2012, 5:59 pm

The boy Mystic continued his way down the large postal room, but not before listening in on a scream. The voice was familiar, as Mystic turned and darted in the direction of the scream. Making his way over to a rail system, he stopped suddenly as a cat-girl seemed to rest on the bottom, holding her head and holding tears back. Mystic bent over as Steve said aloud, "Woah, what happened to her?" Mystic just looked at the girl and remembered, "You're Reina...are you okay?"

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by ReinaKaitlynn on August 26th 2012, 6:24 pm

Owwie...
She said this out of reaction before she realized he came running back to her. Ah, it was someone she'd recognized after all. She'd met him before when someone decided to jump her and Glint back in the forest on another world. He spoke to her and she realized that he was talking to her only a moment later. Still recovering from the shock, she slowly released her own head before looking into his eyes.
Oh... it's you again. I wondered who I was seeing in here....
Slowly she got up to standing height, using her leg to push off of her bent knee with her arm. Still in pain, and now with the room spinning slightly, she felt herself lose balance for a moment, but her tail kept her from falling. A rather lucky advantage that tail was, she was unsure what she'd do without it...
But yeah, I think I'm okay...
She said as she dusted off her skirt and made sure she was in one piece. Apart from a headache and a bruised ego she was okay.

ReinaKaitlynn
ReinaKaitlynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on August 26th 2012, 6:30 pm

Mystic just watched the girl manage to get herself up, and got up himself in case she fell over again. "Glad to hear." the boy said with relief in his tone. The boy looked around the mail chute a bit, before examining the girl and making sure she was completely alright. "I was surprised to find you here without your...friend," Mystic put in the nicest way to describe the man who battled James back in the woods. Mystic jst squeezed the pouch Steve was in before he could say somethign rude, and after an "Ow" he remained silent.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by ReinaKaitlynn on August 26th 2012, 6:36 pm

Indeed Glint was nowhere to be found, even though he was usually no more than mere feet away from her. In fact Glint was busy watching the ship, it was their only way off this world, and he felt no hostile presence. Reina had just told him to wait with the ship so she could be alone. She didn't mind the companion, but once in awhile that golden hue was kind of nice to get out of the eyes. Plus she hadn't been alone since she left the coliseum, and even then she never was really alone, someone was always there to tend to her if she ever needed anything.
Yeah he's with my ship. I kinda wanted to go out on my own for once.

ReinaKaitlynn
ReinaKaitlynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on August 26th 2012, 6:42 pm

Mystic smiled. She just wanted some alone time. "I hear ya, sometimes I gotta get away from my friend Serenity. But even then I forget I'm with my talking tin can opener." he said, taking out Steve and just twirling him in his hand. "Hey!" Steve said angrily, "Well, you're the boy who can't even open a single box!" "And you're the knife who can't open a single box." Mystic shot back. Steve wnt silent for a moment before saying, "Touche." and going silent as Mystic put him away. The boy then looked back at Reina and asked, "Well, do you have any plans? Anything you need help with?"

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by ReinaKaitlynn on August 26th 2012, 6:57 pm

Reina checked her eyes for a moment, rubbing at them after the pair spoke to one another.
Did.... that knife just talk?
Indeed she was still hung up on that and didn't even realize he asked that last question, thanks in part to shock.... cuz, you know it's not every day you see a talking knife... Actually, she decided to check her ears too, twitching them naturally with the muscles she had beneath them, even poking them slightly.
That's... a little odd...
It wasn't intended to come across as rude, but the moment she let that slip, she was afraid she might have offended him.... or maybe she was just going crazy and seeing things.... "Maybe I hit my head harder than I thought" she thought to herself....

ReinaKaitlynn
ReinaKaitlynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on August 26th 2012, 7:02 pm

As Reina seemed more focused on the fact that Steve talked, Stev e couldn't help but giggle at her. Mystic just pounded at Steve again before saying, "Don't mind the knife, eh doesn't say anythign interesting." "I do too!" Steve shoued from his pouch, yet Mystic chose to ignore him. Mystic turned and looked at the large room behind him. "I was told about this place in a rumor. Just came tosee if it was true. It is amazing, I have to admit."

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by ReinaKaitlynn on August 26th 2012, 7:12 pm

A knife that talks, how.... odd..... this was her thought for a moment as he'd confirmed her senses weren't faulting her.
I see...
After that he spoke about this place as though he'd heard it in a rumor, certainly a most interesting place to be sure, and rather massive. She had to agree, it was impressive looking.
Yeah it really is impressive huh?.... I wonder how long it took to make it.....
Of course the question was rhetorical, but she felt compelled to ask it aloud anyways. It wasn't exactly something that was seen every day. Although something did bug her...
I haven't seen anybody but you yet here..... isn't that a bit odd?....
Truly she was unsure, as she didn't know how things worked on other worlds.... Even the coliseum was a bit of a mystery to her, in spite of staying there for months, growing up all over again....

ReinaKaitlynn
ReinaKaitlynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on August 26th 2012, 7:19 pm

Mystic was glad she enjoyed the huge room as well. When reina asked about the lack of people activity, Mystic just shrugged and said, "Can't say for sure, I haven't seen this place's leader in some time too. I guess everyone just has their own agendas." Mystic turned back to Reina and said, "I don't actually live here. I hang at the Destiny Islands. Great place to go if you need to relax." Mystic then just looked up and thought about this world's leader for a moment. Zihark. The one who forced Mystic into the world-hunting organization. After his disappearance, the group just seemed to disban. But Mystic didn't care for Zihark anymore still. The boy son snapped out of thought.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by ReinaKaitlynn on August 26th 2012, 7:30 pm

The... destiny islands?....
I hadn't heard of that place before, but by the sound of it, it was a place as nice as it's namesake. Perhaps one day I too would go see them. I pondered for awhile what a place like that might be like, before coming back to reality to see a door I had yet to check. The curiosity once again struck me, I just.... had to go see it. What was behind that door?.... I stood and listened to anything he had to say, but I kept on darting my eyes over every moment or so, like it was going to run away if I didn't keep an eye on it....

ReinaKaitlynn
ReinaKaitlynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on August 26th 2012, 7:33 pm

Mystic saw that the girl's attention was on something behind him. He turned back and eyeballed the door Reina was eyeballing. Mystic tilted his head, also wondering what could be behin it. Tilting his head back and looking at reina, the boy asked, "Why don't you go check? Both of us might learn something from it." The boy, too, always liked to discover secrets. Usually that meant places where treasure could be involved.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by ReinaKaitlynn on August 26th 2012, 8:05 pm

In that moment she agreed with him, looked like he had a spirit of adventure about him too. It took no time at all for her to dart off and signal him to follow while calling back at him.
Okay, let's go!
Reaching the door she pulled the handle back and stayed behind the door, signalling him to go first....

ReinaKaitlynn
ReinaKaitlynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on August 27th 2012, 6:27 pm

Mystic sported a chuckle and walked upto the door. He loved this girl's enthusiasm, that's a fact. As she edged the boy to go first, he chose to just peek inside first, and looked around. Seeing no threats at the moment,he wandered into the room. The boy saw some sort of storage room, with empty boxes readied to be packaged, some not even wrapped yet. Mystic whistled and calld to Reina, "It's cool, come in!"

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by ReinaKaitlynn on August 27th 2012, 11:44 pm

Nodding from outside after hearing him call out she turned and followed him in as well. It was a room with various articles, some boxed and some not, all scattered about in an almost haphazardly way. Although Reina was certain there was a reason behind it, she couldn't quite see a pattern. In any case, there was a whole lot of stuff in here, and she was enjoying taking in all the view. Clutching a hand to her chest, she left her left hand out and skimmed the walls with the tips of those fingers as she walked slowly forwards, examining all the objects she passed.
I wonder how many rooms like this there are in here....
A comment that was mostly a thought aimed at herself, but she spoke it aloud anyways. Maybe he would have a good idea of how big this place would be. After all, he was the one who knew where to look, who knows what else he knew....

ReinaKaitlynn
ReinaKaitlynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on August 27th 2012, 11:51 pm

Mstic was busy looking at the boxes as the girl spoke. He just smiled and turned, leaning on the box. "Well, there are more than three districts I discovered recenty. Who knows how many secret rooms there are. But I'm sure that there's more rooms like these." "no you don't! When have you ever done somethign like looking for them in your life!" Steve said in a muffled voice form his pouch. Mystic glared at the knfe and punched its pouch, adding, "Who asked you!?" The knife going silent, the boy turned back to Reina and said, "Well, as I say, you won't find the answer sitting in one spot. But don't be in such a rush, the answer isn't always moving."

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by ReinaKaitlynn on August 28th 2012, 12:00 am

Reina looked over at him as he spoke, and heard the knife make some muffled comment. She couldn't help but giggle at it before he told her she needn't be in such a hurry.
Do I seem hurried?... I'm sorry, I'm just excited and curious... it tends to get me to be a bit excited when I can explore in peace and not have to worry about someone crashing the party, and trying to kill me or my friends...
Not that she'd had any assailants that wanted to kill her, but she was mostly commenting about their last encounter, where someone challenged her lightbringers to combat. She still didn't much enjoy the memory of falling into a creek and getting waterlogged and gashed up. She'd all but recovered physically now, but it wasn't a memory she liked to call on.

ReinaKaitlynn
ReinaKaitlynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on August 28th 2012, 12:14 am

Mystic quickly corrected himself after the girl's apology, "Oh, no, here's nothign wrong about being excited and curious. I just say be excited and curious with caution." He turned and looked behind him. "Fo example, I see the world as one big playplace. I gota enjoy myself as much as I can. Yet i still gotta remember the risks, yet not let fear control me."

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by ReinaKaitlynn on August 28th 2012, 12:23 am

Tilting her head, Reina looked at him with a hint of curiosity. He might be light hearted but this seemed like an important statement. Something like a small piece of his inner personality sticking out. Now she was more interested in figuring him out than the place around them, as a consequence.
Oh yeah?... That's an interesting way to look at it.
Returning to her normal posture and composure she stepped towards him once and looked around the room some more before looking at him and nodding, as though she was trying to tell him to lead on when he was ready and she'd be following. Which she would be if he did decide to leave...

ReinaKaitlynn
ReinaKaitlynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on August 28th 2012, 9:43 am

Mystic smiled. The girl was definately different than Serenity, or any other girl he met for that matter. Mostly because half of them tried to kill him. But ignoring that, the girl seemed ready to go. "If you were readyto go, might as well ust've said something," The boy said with a chuckle as he walked back out the room. The boy looked around, taking time to examineanythign suspiscious. "I don't see anything else of interest," Mystic said disappointingly, "I guess we better work our way back up."

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next