I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Probably would have been good to post this a couple of weeks ago EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Probably would have been good to post this a couple of weeks ago EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Probably would have been good to post this a couple of weeks ago EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Probably would have been good to post this a couple of weeks ago EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Probably would have been good to post this a couple of weeks ago EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Probably would have been good to post this a couple of weeks ago

Go down

Probably would have been good to post this a couple of weeks ago Empty Probably would have been good to post this a couple of weeks ago

Post by Zihark on August 15th 2012, 6:29 pm

So I haven't posted in my topics in a few weeks. I won't make excuses, if I had wanted to post, I could have made time, but this was the easiest thing to drop while things in my life required a large amount of time.

As for my topic with Renzenku, my character will be killed in 24 hours if I do not post. I don't plan on posting, because there is a 90% chance I won't follow up my posts, and my character will be threatened with this punishment (Even though this kind of thing happens pretty often and no one ever gets punished IC for OOC problems.

Regardless. I leave the fate of my character's life to Renzenku, if he decides to kill Zihark, I will make a dying post when time, and my work ethic allows.

Probably would have been good to post this a couple of weeks ago ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Probably would have been good to post this a couple of weeks ago Empty Re: Probably would have been good to post this a couple of weeks ago

Post by Paleo Ansem on August 15th 2012, 6:34 pm

You do realize if you post and now that we know this, he'll have to wait correct?

Paleo Ansem

Back to top Go down

Probably would have been good to post this a couple of weeks ago Empty Re: Probably would have been good to post this a couple of weeks ago

Post by Zihark on August 15th 2012, 6:39 pm

Rephrase the statement.

Probably would have been good to post this a couple of weeks ago ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on August 15th 2012, 6:43 pm

Wow, did not know that. I just thought you got hit by Leo's pirate ship, I mean I know he's on the site still, but still I'm pretty sure he went out to become a real life pirate. In all seriousness though... Oh crap, I don't have anything else to say!

Game Over

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Paleo Ansem on August 15th 2012, 6:46 pm

Zihark If you Post now, Now that we know their are problems OOC

You are entitled to privacy and you are entitled to solve them at your own pace without us hounding on you for IC reasons.

Just simply post now if possible a decent one then you may simply take care of youre stuff out there OOC

Paleo Ansem

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on August 15th 2012, 6:54 pm

He doesn't have to post now he is excused because of this. However, on his return is when his time limit will commence because that's only fair to him considering he's already in the midst of the life issue.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down