» Marionette
Part V: Let's Get Kraken.  EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Part V: Let's Get Kraken.  EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Part V: Let's Get Kraken.  EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Part V: Let's Get Kraken.  EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Part V: Let's Get Kraken.  EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Part V: Let's Get Kraken.

Go down

Part V: Let's Get Kraken.  Empty Part V: Let's Get Kraken.

Post by Kraken on July 27th 2012, 12:55 am

Port Royal, a place usually that hasn’t had to deal with him in such a long, long time. Whether they missed him or not it didn’t matter, he no longer had an allegiance with Davey Jones, he now swore an oath to his new master Cronus, and he would not fail him. The meteor crashed near the port of Port Royal, soon multiple masses of people were engulfed in the waves some of them had lived able to find shelter on drawer’s or planks of wood. Unfortunately, they’ll wish that death had already taken them soon, tentacle upon tentacle after tentacles were surfacing from the ground, pick up random people floating adrift in the quickly being buried underwater port royal, the life was literally being squeezed out of them, women with babies we split in half as their babe fell into the water to drown. Grown men screamed out in terror as they were thrown into his mouth and were quickly being shredded limb from limb. The beast finally had his head surface from the water he lout a mighty roar that resounded throughout the oceans and throughout the space near this world. The kill count was quickly increasing the mighty kraken was taking them over quicker than expected as he continued to kill maim and slaughter anything that stood within his path he would claim this place for his own. Not a damned soul would stop him. Praise Cronus.

World Breaker – If not beaten in 7 days IRL time then the world will be destroyed.
Champions – Jet Enduro, Alexander, and Kotor.
Other members may join at their leisure.
Kraken
Kraken

Back to top Go down

Part V: Let's Get Kraken.  Empty Re: Part V: Let's Get Kraken.

Post by Solomon Black on July 27th 2012, 1:28 am

Solomon's ship was too far away when the meteor hit to effectively notice it, but he did hear the call of the Kraken, and knew instantly that something was horribly wrong. He screamed at his men and had them turn the ship around and head towards Port Royal, he knew something was going down and he was only half an hour away. His crew hard at work they pushed towards the unknown. Solomon and James stood at the helm of the ship and prepared themselves for a battle, one that was probably with a demon. What else could make that noise.

After significant time had passed, Solomon saw what was in view, a tentacled beast at Port Royal, killing all it could. He barked at his crew to stop, and decided on their next move. James shook his head, he did not know. However one of his men walked up and told Solomon this. All of them were ready to fight. Solomon eyed James and he smiled, " Let's go. "

Solomon sprouted steel wings, James brandished his great sword. The ship started towards the monster.

Solomon Max magic: 100
Spells: - Boo  - Death's Reach
- Darkness Will Take Over
- Dark Wight  - Dark Cannon
- Singularity: Class 1 - Paradoxical Action

[00:07:48] Solomon Black : Gimme a sex [00:07:50] Felonix : Omg yes
Renzenku : Solomon, Threat Level: Medium: Reason- Badass.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

http://destinywars.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Enduro on July 27th 2012, 8:25 am

Jet stood atop the mass of the ship higher than the crows next on the ship the rest of the warriors waited. Normally wanting to be at the bar drinking however his favorite bar wench had been crushed in to paste and the biggest busted wench had been crushed in to a prepubescent boy. He didn't like the idea that some tentacled beast other than Len was going around ruining the bodies of women and men that and being thrown in to that world just because some spoiled brat of a son and his overbearing need to control the universe dad was having a family argument and now involved the rest of them. Add on he was insulted by the stupid flame headed cabin boy before and then pushed away before he could retort. Jet leaping down tot he helm of the ship where Solomon was. Not one of his more known or liked people but he would hold down his antics long enough to get this damn quest done with. Though as per usual things would not be this damn easy. He could feel a lock on his power to portal in and out using darkness. Another screw you from Hades and Cronos. The plus side Cronos doesn't know who Jet is yet. He might have to use that card later on.

"Let's finish this so I can get drunk and have calamari. Then possibly find new wenches to fill my drinks."

Jet looked at the crew of the ship as he snickered.

"Well at least its going to have a snack before its destroyed."

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?
Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on July 27th 2012, 9:24 am

Alex hung back, standing against the wall among the crew. Tarsi had vanished; he assumed she'd been sent back to the castle by the mysterious force that had sent them to this place. High above him, practically at the tip of the ship's mast stood none-other than Jet Enduro, the man who'd handed his ass to him in Hollow Bastion. He was actually pleased with this; a chance to fight alongside a great warrior like Jet? This was more than honor; this was fate. Alex was certain that this was meant to be, for him to be an ally to Jet, if only temporarily. Perhaps, Jet may never call Alexander friend. But if he were to, it would no doubt bring Alex great honor.

However, Alexander was not here to make friends. That thing that had crashed in the ocean; that beast they had been sent to stop. A Titan indeed, it ravaged the shoreline and smashed through civilians as it carved a swath of pain and destruction through this world. And they were transported onto a ship, of all places. I mean, this thing took out buildings; couldn't it take out a ship too? He was eager to make it ashore s that they didn't die before they even began to fight.

He'd never been to this world before. It was truly a shame it was under these conditions.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Kraken on July 28th 2012, 11:22 am

The Kraken continued his rampage when he felt more and more of the alarm's ringing through the water. His senses began to tell him that more were coming, however this didn't matter there was already enough damage and a fourth of port royal had already been sunk, underneath the water. Obviously, reinforcements were arriving he could feel the ship's coming towards him, seems as though the monster would simply have to give them a little welcoming present. The creature tentacles dived back into the water, any people within them were still taken down into the water too. The Kraken itself then plunged its entire mass under the water for a moment there was silence, but unfortunately the attack was far from over.

A massive whirlpool began to spin where the Kraken previously once was ship's, and boat's being crushed in the massive force the whirlpool was creating. Chunks of the naval port base were literally breaking off the base, the pieces swirling around and around, more of the base was joining the ship's into what was soon to be a murky doom.

Kraken
Kraken

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on July 28th 2012, 11:45 am

" Silver... "

Solomon launched from the Ship, flying with as much haste as he could towards Port Royal. He landed at Port Royal, just as the area he stood on broke off and was sucked into the Whirlpool. He jumped up as thsi happened and moved to his sisters house, which was luckily farther back. He kicked down the door and found her cowering under a table. She saw Solomon jumped at him, holding him close. They did not say a word, there was no time for that. He held on to her close as his Icarus wings spread and they launched out of the building high into the air. Silver climbed onto his back, holding on for dear life with her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. Solomon then watched in horror as Port Royal quickly was torn apart and fell into the sea.

James spun around and faced Jet and his crew, " Men! Keep us out of that whirlpool for as long as you can and find that Kraken! " The ship shook, the pull was strong but the wind was in their favor. James ran through his head what to do, how would they hurt something that large... Even James Great sword could barely do enough Damage, and they needed to find this thing. Solomon was out saving Silver, James turned on his heat vision. " WE'RE GOING HUNTING! "

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Enduro on July 28th 2012, 2:33 pm

Jet saw the Kraken sink under the black waters as it dragged its tentacles under with it. As it did it created a whirlpool. Jet snickered at the beast as its thread floated up out of the water towards him. He was able to see where it was using its thread as the pool of water rushed around trying to suck in everything towards the beasts gaping maw. Jet held out his hand as it became pitch black while darkness started to collect in his arm. He stayed looking at the beast's thread.

"Give me a moment while I prepare something for this nasty beast, AND TAKE A BREATH MINT, YOUR BREATH SMELLS LIKE ROTTEN FISH AND CRAP."

Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on July 28th 2012, 5:13 pm

Solomon continued to hover high above the water, hopefully out of any surprise tentacle attacks. Since he could not help in any way at the moment, he hoped that James and Jet could handle it. Which James was doing his best, he was leaning over the railing watching the movements of the Kraken. Next to all this cold water, the Kraken stood out like a sore thumb, radiating like a sun, granted a dim sun. He noticed Jet and pointed at the Water, " I don't know about you, but I can see this thing, and from the looks of it, you could use some help aiming. I could find its heart. " James stated, moving his aviator sunglasses about because it was itching his ear. " I would hate to make it angry. " His crew was hard at work, most of them rowing backwards against the current. James walked along the railing, watching the Kraken and grabbed one of his men by the collar.

" Get every Cannon ready to fire at a moments notice. NOW! I WANT THIS BEASTS HEAD! " He shoved the man away as he scrambled to under the deck, screaming to man the cannons.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on July 28th 2012, 10:53 pm

Alexander saw the Kraken; though it was vague, its heart was still riddled with conflict. Under the water, it was safe. Alexander would not fight this beast where it had the best advantage. Rather, he would be idle until he could properly attack. He looked over at Jet, who seemed to also see the creature. He wondered how, albeit only briefly. The man whom Solomon had left behind seemed to know what he was doing, calling for the cannons to be ready for immediate use. Wow, thought Alex. A fucking pirate. This is actually pretty awesome.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Kraken on July 30th 2012, 2:32 pm

The entire whirlpool spread further out into sea and port royal, screams above could be heard it was music to the ear, oh how the great beast missed this type of chaos. However, he knew there was something he had to do near the Kraken on the far side of where he was currently located a power was gathering. Turning his attention towards that side he left underneath the bottom of the whirlpool and quickly the beast began to move towards the bottom of the ship. It didn't take long for the beast to get there as matter of fact within moments it was beneath the murky waters where the beast was underneath them. Quickly tentacles began sprouting out from the sea quickly aiming to grab the ship and bring it down to him meanwhile extra tentacles that he had began to slap at deckhands and other with the desire to bring them under the sea into his domain.

((The Kraken has decided to give you a time extension of one day, no more ooc posts or I the Kraken shall force you to feel my wrath and tentacles))
Kraken
Kraken

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on July 30th 2012, 4:33 pm

James watched as the Kraken grabbed hold of Solomon's Ship, " FIRE! " He screamed at the top of his lungs as men were picked up and tossed off the large ship like mice. However, almost directly after James called for it, a series of cannons fired at the incoming tentacles, and the ones already grabbing the ship. Either damaging the tentacles, or hopefully even knocking them loose. He stared directly below the ship at the source of these mighty appendages and looked at Jet and looked at the biggest source of heat on the Kraken.

" Enduro! If whatever your doing is powerful enough to do any real damage to this thing, I can show you where to aim to hit its heart! " James ran to a certain point on his Ship and using his sword created a lareg gash in the boards, " HERE! Straight down... " Solomon could only watch in horror. Frozen between saving his crew and his sister.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Enduro on July 30th 2012, 9:33 pm

Jet held a hold of the condensed darkness and forced it in to a ball. He held on to it as he walked around watching people get grabbed and sucked under the cold water to their deaths. Jet walked up to the right side of the ship rolling over cannon balls off the ship in to the water as he held his arm up moving around dodging the tentacles as he grabbed on of the crew members shoved his fist in to his chest placed the ball of darkness and jumped over board with him. Going down in to the water as he aimed the body 'silencer' towards the Kraken. shooting off a massive five foot beam of darkness towards the beast. Quickly swimming with all his strength still holding on to the body as he used it as a stepping stone to jump back on the boat. Quickly Engulfing the body in darkness as it sunk under the water towards the Krakens body as it exploded in a 10 food barrage of shrapnel filled with darkness and pain.

"Continue the attack."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_____

90MP left

Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by Kraken on July 31st 2012, 9:00 am

The beast roared in pain, whatever it was that had just connected with his back, had hurt and bad, the Kraken's back felt as though it was littered with metal and pain. The blood began to slightly flow out of the beast, while all of the creatures tentacles seemed to have been stunned for a moment, the tentacles taking the blunt hits of the cannonballs which were fired, sending even more pain for the Kraken to deal with. Although this changed when the beast roared a massive roar from underneath the water, the pain being replaced with something else. The Kraken's roar resembled one of pure rage, at that moment his tentacle's once more burst forth out of the water, quickly starting to slink up the sides of the ship. Now his tentacles were coming down on the ship's deck at the same time, the huge tentacles were falling down aiming to crack the ship and destroy it. Each one aiming for a specific point in the ship trying to sink this thing under the murky water, the beast believing this ship was currently their only salvation. Meanwhile the whirlpool not to far away now had pieces of the naval base, stores, and houses swirling around the Kraken's whirlpool destroying more of the port as the water came further inland. This causing anything that within the whirlpool to now, not only have to deal with the whirl, but now the items which were now caught up within it.
Kraken
Kraken

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on July 31st 2012, 4:44 pm

Now's my chance, thought Alexander. He called the Omega Weapon to his hand, and charged the Tentacle nearest him. He felt the light in his heart overcome his weapon (Valorous Blade active, -5 MP, 45 mp remaining) as he unleashed a string of combos at the tentacle, flipping back and then charging forward once again. The glow of his Keyblade intensified (Ars Terminus activated, -15 mp, 30 mp remaining) as the speed of his combo increased, the light that it held within bursting forth with each slash delivered at a blazing speed. Slash-Slash-Slash-Slash-Slash-Slash-Slash, he then pulled back the Keyblade and thrust it into the deck of the ship, a pulse of light shooting outward along the ground. The Keyblade's glow ceased, and he flipped back towards his starting position, hopefully out of reach.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Kraken on August 1st 2012, 10:55 am

The Kraken roared in pain as another full attack came at him, the creature expected another one, but for the next one to commence so soon was certainly unexpected. Some of the creature’s tentacles felt as though they were on fire and in actuality they were. The beast continued to roar underneath the sea while its mighty tentacle’s flailed about crush the ship’s mass and lighting the ship on fire. However the pain worsened for the Kraken when it had felt another blast connect with him feeling the full on attack of another blast only this time the Kraken was shocked, literally. The center body being stunned while pained coursed through the creatures veins. The ship was set on fire by the creatures massive tentacles two or three were on fire while were badly injured, after being cut up badly by these bastards. The beast began to let go of the giant ship sinking beneath the water underneath, trying to slightly get away from these creatures knowing that it was in too much pain and that it needed a moment to get away. Meanwhile half of Port Royal was currently being sunk, the whirlpool gathering more and more. At point of time if it kept up like this the entire place would be sunk underneath the water and the citizens would die. The kraken continued to stay near the bottom its tentacles still hurting the beast needed to break away from them. It had to wait until they were separated.
Kraken
Kraken

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on August 1st 2012, 3:23 pm

James hurled himself to the left, avoiding a massive tentacle falling down on him. Rolling down stairs into the hull of the Ship, cursing he climbed back up only to see the main mast fall and the ship set ablaze. Well enough, the crew was doing its very best to put it out. As the tentacles pulled away Solomon flew over to the Ship and hovered a few feet above the Hull, his sister still holding on with her eyes closed. " James? "

" It's retreating but not dead. "

Solomon flew up higher, up the the height of the main mast and watched as they were almost inside of the Whirlpool. He did not know what to do, the tentacles were retreating and he would not go out of his way to attack them. He looked back at the Ship and flew over to James, " Ride with the whirlpool, for some reason I know this could work. Trust me! " James nodded and went under the deck, screaming at the crew that is not putting out the flames.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Enduro on August 1st 2012, 4:03 pm

"Right, if you don't want to die follow me you useless sacks of flesh. Sharpen the mast as pointed as you can. We are going to shove it down in to the beast body. Break off as many things as you possibly can and shove it in to the body of it. Shape it in to a Ten Foot Spear you useless lot."

Jet stated hacking away at the base of the mast breaking enough of it off to handle easier rounding up as many crew members as he could waving his hands for the other warriors to come over as he walked over towards the tip hacking away at the sides to sharpen it enough to pierce the thick skin of the Kraken or at least shove it down its throat or shove it in its eye something to shove the massive wooden stick in to its body. Jet looked around seeing the beast thread was flowing down deeper. He could feel it in his body this wasn't over with. The warrior was wrong it wasn't retreating it was biding its time. It was saving its strength for one last last at the boat. That point none of them would survive.

"Whomever is able to move this mast start pointing it in that area."

Jet lifted up an chunk of the ship that had broken off and tossed it right above below where the thread had pushed out of the water. Walking to the base of the mast where it was broken off the most he started to shove with all his strength trying to aim it properly.

"Hurry up unless you want to die without putting up a better fight."

Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on August 1st 2012, 6:36 pm

James heard Jet and ran over, Solomon also helping to push the Mast. About a doze crew members also helped, but in this scenario James was the main pushing force. They turned it around so t was properly facing the correct Direction and James ran to the far end. He brought up his sword and smashed down until most of the Mast was broken away and all that was remaining was fifteen feet. Solomon hopped on the end and started sharpening the tip to a perfect stabbing point. All of their men smashing off everything extra.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on August 2nd 2012, 7:56 am

Alexander ran to the side of the ship, grabbing Kotor's arm and pulling him onto the deck. No time for introductions or formalities, Alexander merely attempted to pat him on the shoulder before heading back over to the mast and assisting the others with shaving it to a point. So we're going to ram it? He looked over to the whirlpool, a concerned smile on his mouth. That's... nice?

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on August 2nd 2012, 8:08 am

James wiped off his brow after chopping the main mast basically in half. He hefted his sword over his shoulder and yawned, Solomon twisted his wrist as he finished off the stabbing point of this giant spear. He looked over at Jet and walked back to his sister, making sure he held her hand at all points, " And how do you plan on shooting it? I do not have any cannons big enough or refined enough. " He said, though mostly as a joke. He was curious as to how Jet wanted to shoot this thing at the Kraken. He suddenly buckled as a large wave splashed over the side of the boat, shaking it. James and a bunch of Crew held the mast in place but two men fell over board. Solomon calmly stood still, Silver holding tightly on him. at the cost of two men the fire was put out. Solomon did not want to consider if it was worth it.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Kraken on August 2nd 2012, 5:30 pm

The Kraken stayed near the bottom of the sea, still dealing with the fact that it was unable to control it's body. The beast was confused, how in the name of Cronus were they able to... either way this mattered only slightly. The beast would soon have control once more of it's and when it did, oh the hell it would unleash. Unfortunately for now it couldn't move and was stuck at the bottom, until it could feel it's tentacle's once more. Meanwhile the whirlpool was stretching further more and more people were suffering plus explosions could now be seen randomly going off due to the gun powder that was in the base. The explosions were random and only taking part in random locations now within the world pool. Something not to fear if the whirlpool currently was not spreading out toward's the ship.
Kraken
Kraken

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Enduro on August 3rd 2012, 5:47 pm

"Shooting? Are you mad? You don't shoot spears you launch them. Jump on the back of it, Drop a cannon on it. Just impale it enough for it to really start hurting. Also whoever is dumb enough to jump in the water now probably will end up dieing. Either way no consequence to me."

Though they did need something to launch it hard enough for it to shoot down. Wait, gunpowder.

"Grab as much gunpowder as possible and smear it on the end of it get a cannon fill it up with gunpowder and light it. That will push it just enough to launch it off. If anyone has any magic left that will push it. Do it as soon as it start to fly in to the water. Put all your strength in to it. This thing will not be happy when it attacks next, and when that happens I don't think this world will last. So unless you want to go with that not-so-brilliant idea of ramming the ship in to the beast that is underwater wounded and pissed off then by all means there are row boats you can use, As for me I want to stay out of the water and as far away from that thing as I can. Now I got enough power left to blast about two more shots of darkness in to an item. So shall we blow the bastard up or do you want to ram your stupid broken ship in to the thing?"

Jet turned back aground as he walked towards some of the canons pushing it towards the back of the mast as well as a satchel of gunpowder as he tossed it in to the well of the canon.

"Hurry up and choose Help me or let this world die."

Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by Kraken on August 4th 2012, 2:40 am

As creatures remained undefeated it seemed that time was up and the champions of the worlds had failed. Each undefeated creature beginning to glow a bright light pulsated outwards letting taking the warriors back to their respective homes. They and the rest of the champions would share a collective consciousness of the events that happened today knowing the events of the destroyed worlds, wounded allies and even one who had perished in the battle. Her body’s disappearance a mystery due to no one having seen its abduction and the warrior who had done so leaving before the world of Deep Jungle had been destroyed. Port Royal too succumb to the same fate with a pulse of light protecting all of the champions as they would now be taken to the doorstep of their world rejuvenated and how they were before the battle whether from the creatures emitting the light or the world itself that delivered them to safety. “Surprising.” Kronos said mumbling to himself and reflecting of the events that passed and how the heroes only saved two of the worlds. Despite wanting them to fail whole heartedly he expected more from them. A small laugh escaped his mouth and echoed throughout the worlds each of the champions hearing this ominous being bellow that was intended for his ears alone.
Kraken
Kraken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down