» Marionette
Llamas on Fire (Private) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Llamas on Fire (Private) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Llamas on Fire (Private) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Llamas on Fire (Private) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Llamas on Fire (Private) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Llamas on Fire (Private)

Go down

Llamas on Fire (Private) Empty Llamas on Fire (Private)

Post by Krykza Phantorm on July 26th 2012, 11:01 pm

"CAST THE SAILS! Due South! We sail to Isle De Muerta!" a voice called out to the crew of a massive ship. A resounding 'AYE!!' echoed skyward from all points of the ship. A crew of hearty and strong warriors, all headed by a string-bean of a captain: Commander Phantorm. When in Port Royal, Krykza chose a proper alias for his brutal piracy tactics - The Phantom of the Sea - and he struck fear into most other sea-faring ships who carried any manner of treasure or spices aboard. In this world, you could truly denote Krykza's dark nature, for as a pirate he was free to be just that: a pirate.

While sailing his ship, SharkFang, on the open waters from Port Royal to Isle De Muerta, only one thought writhed in his mind: Just how strong was Jet Enduro? He'd heard so many stories of him becoming a blur mid battle and ripping spine from bodies, or pissing in people's skulls and then making them drink it.

What a disgusting man... though it'd be fun to fight the bastard.

Arriving mere hours later at the secluded cove and taking boats to the rock face, Krykza turned to his crew. "If I be slain... ye stick to the code! Ye leave this island and carry on with mister Mumsi in my place... he is the highest ranking position on the ship, is that understood?!"

"AYE!" echoed once again from the crew as they, with grim facial expressions, fearing their captain's death, watched him walk away into the cave to find out if Jet truly answered his summons.

Back to top Go down