» Marionette
Grimoire Collection (Private) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Grimoire Collection (Private) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Grimoire Collection (Private) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Grimoire Collection (Private) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Grimoire Collection (Private) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Grimoire Collection (Private)

Go down

Grimoire Collection (Private) Empty Grimoire Collection (Private)

Post by Yima on July 22nd 2012, 9:55 pm

An important artifact could still lay far below the former pumpkin king's old mansion; an artifact he no longer desired to exist had he the chance to extinguish its existence. He had left it when he transcended as a mage may put the other existence he lives but that was beside the point, filler for his thoughts as he stepped through the miniature gateway of light just shoulder width apart a metric ruler added to each side. His appearance changed quickly steeping through naked feet extending an inch, his skin sprouting fur black as tar with the same texture that draws the eye the longer one might peer toward him, and the extra wolf ears were a nice touch poking out from the top of his cranium.

The young man stood a little over six feet tall now having grown slightly only a few days prior, he looked about his slightly canine eyes darting from side to side, and saw that he was inside the entry gates that had been up until he started ruling. These must have been put back up by the new ruler saying there is one now is an assumption since the inhabitants could have just repaired the town to what they knew best Yima pondered slowly moving to one side creeping his way into the square clawing his way up the walls with brute strength. He would have liked to say it was purely grace of stealth but he had no equipment on him the silly thing was if he hadn't had the fur he'd be naked having yet to retrieve his person belongings from his former apprentice and younger brother. There was a good chance he would run into the current ruler if there was indeed a ruler to speak of, he would have to infiltrate the ruler's mansion, enter a set of secret chambers, and finally make it to his private study which would have been untouched unless someone with a keen eye had a look around the place but no one with power ever had an interest in the world to his knowledge. He had taken Shirou there once but he had blindfolded him so only Etzolix could have found it with Shirou's help maybe only a a small chance he would measure and hopefully the young man forgot with all the time that had past. In truth he hoped that he could meet the ruler and see the nature of the world after being gone for so long, if the ruler was a tyrant, a good natured soul, or a misfit like this place usually attracted; only time would tell as me moved around the plaza toward the mansion head high over the road.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Grimoire Collection (Private) Empty Re: Grimoire Collection (Private)

Post by Azmot on July 23rd 2012, 5:51 pm

The newly appointed Pumpkin King sat on the patio of his house, the large pumpkin-esque habitat blocking the old, ratty mansion that once stood before as the King of Screams' domain from view. He sat in the slightly chilly night, the golden-ichored eyes piercing the shadows of the Halloween Town's blackness. He lay in his normal attire; a white T-Shirt and long black slacks. His scarf no longer moved as apart of figure; it had been lost. His hair, now slightly more white, was raised so that it hung above his eyebrows. The tanned skin was slightly soothing to the sight and touch, a particular arm holding up a cherry soda to his lips, the fizzy drink moving down his throat. Bringing the can of cold beverage down as it was emptied, Azmot crushed the can; it was slightly infuriating that it was not only gone, but it had not satisfied his thirst.

He stood, throwing the can in a recycling bin, attempting to be "green" as most would call it. He honestly preferred having environmentally friendly containers and bins littered about the world; he like the fresh air of the world, and he wanted to keep it fresh, but not "fresh". The night was a bit boring, so he decided to move towards the plaza, see if anything or anyone might show up. Perhaps a visit from his old friend, Etzolix, or even someone like Smitty or Balendin. It had been awhile since he had seen them. So, with that, he headed towards the torture toy, acid fountain filled plaza, his hair flowing slightly as he moved. As he arrived, Azmot noticed a certain blonde-haired youth, which caused him to stop. He knew everyone in his world, which was no-one important, so who the hell was this guy. Not bothering to take in the guys characteristics too well, he spoke aloud.

Yo. What's up? Azmot asked questionably, taking in some of the features after halfway blurting out his inquisition. Though he had felt like the blonde man was a stranger, Azmot had a feeling that he had seen him before. Discarding the thought, the King of Screams awaited a response.
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on July 23rd 2012, 9:05 pm

Canine ears alert and upright facing toward the cobble stone street proper the dark haired man saw a man younger than himself in years stole into the plaza bored it seemed by the dull expression his face displayed. He was upright crawling out toward plain view from the shadows where he had started his reconnaissance Yima leisurely bent himself backwards toward his stone ceiling support and let his body shift twisting as he landed with a quaint clap of his bare paws on the pavement. Soon their gazes met his expression quickly turning to interest and perhaps a shred of worry as if he had hoped to recognize someone he had never met or perhaps it was that he didn't know him. The diplomatic approach could be considered the best approach once you let yourself become a piece on the board, "I mean no disrespect or darker times inviting but could you direct me to the abode of your host of the eve of eves but there is something I had left here I would want to have back once more", Yima voiced with kind voice and warm smile showing one of his long canines. Come to think of it he had never met this man and he had the appearance of an out world-er not actually seeming to be a creature of the joyous night as most citizens would be found to be creatures of all hollows' eve. There was a chance this would be a new leader though he had left it the Shirou and Etzolix to figure out the details ages ago; had it really been long enough for a random chance adventurer to set up shop the former king wondered. It would make what he asked for or rather implied a tad awkward and perhaps dangerous if this was that man.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on July 24th 2012, 11:40 am

Uh, sure. This way. Azmot said, motioning towards the direction he had just come from. The golden-haired man had been affected by this world, changing into a particulate beast of makings. Initially, this didn't phase or even register with the Pumpkin King due to him seeing much stranger things from people lately. He made a motion with his hands for the furry to follow him, turning as he got close. Then, he started to walk slowly, a leisurely pace that would assure a slight conversation about this man. As they moved towards the Court of the Pumpkin King, Azmot struck words with the man, testing his knowledge of the situation.

So, why are you here to see the Pumpkin King? He's kind of a dick, you know; personally think he's a bit "over-the-top". Oh, and could I grab your name, sir?
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on July 24th 2012, 6:46 pm

"My apologies it seems I have forgotten my manners, in such a place as this I am under the nostalgic impression that those residing know me very well while you are obviously a new resident", Yima said as he leaned back bending behind himself and placing his hands crossed nesting his head. "I am Yima former ruler of this land though last I had seen it I had left my former apprentice Shirou in charge though Etzolix may have given him a hand he tended toward laziness", the former pumpkin king said to the new person in his life. "I have every intention of retrieving something I had not left to them in my absence, I need to know if the resident ruler has the artifact, or if it still resides below my wretched old house", he motioned toward the direction he intended to go. "I wonder if the ruler of this world would run if he had to fight for the lives of the people of this world if they were threatened or if another wanted to rule this rock, what do you think", Yima asked the other male.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on July 24th 2012, 8:30 pm

Azmot could be seen slightly flinching when he heard the name Yima; how could he not have realized that this was one of the former Pumpkin Kings. He had a library to use, so why hadn't he used it? Truthfully, Azmot had been busy with other affairs to a point, so studying up was one of the things on his to-do-list. Sure, he had seen Yima's name here and there in the books that he had read, but the only things that really stood out to him were excerpts from multiple persons, including; "Dangerous, resound, and extremely sexy". Listening closely, the Pumpkin King heard the names of Shirou and Etzolix, two of his favorite people to chill with. Back as a demon, they actually hung out quite often, but since his revival, pretty-much nothing has gone on between them. It seems that this young man, be he friend or enemy, had actually met the duo; Azmot was listening more intently now. As Yima went on about some artifact or another, he thought. However, he also responded to the statement, Well, Shirou pretty much bailed from the world as soon as he could. The current Pumpkin King came to pick up the pieces.

Yima... I don't know what to think about him yet. I wonder if he's chill like Etzolix and Shirou.

The mere notion of thinking of Etzolix as Etzolix, and not Eli, halfway surprised Azmot. He knew that he had matured in death and life, the such, but had he really stopped thinking of Etzolix as his powerful protector? Maybe the young Hunter felt he was ready to stand on his own now, which helped him answer the next question with truth.

Yeah, I'd think that Azmot would definitely fight for his people. Sure, he's just a kid, but he's been through a lot of shit, or so I've heard. He committed suicide or something-or-other.
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on July 25th 2012, 12:35 am

"He is a young lord or night then, a bit of an ass, but has a good heart I hope in all due sincerity", Yima said plainly extending a hand out unraveling the fingers as he produced his thought and shared it. "I'd like to spar with this gentleman someday if the opportunity would so present itself, if you would as kind as to let him know then I would be indebted to you for such a service young man, and if you could direct me to my old home that would also be a favor rendered", Yima added in hoping to get the man walking with him to think a bit harder; he seemed to be in contemplation from what the former king was telling him. There was a chance this person was the new leader fitting the description thus far he had given himself but at the same time he could just be a passer by. In any case he was having fun talking to the other pathfinder learning bit by bit of what had occurred in his absence and the thought of Shirou abandoning the world quickly did give him a pang of hurt he had to admit; he had had higher hopes for the boy though there could be something he simply doesn't know about.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on July 25th 2012, 5:18 pm

Ah, I promise that the message would be relayed, Mister Qwin. Azmot said, smiling. Yima hadn't told the Pumpkin King his last name; the Hunter already had known. As he spoke these words, the orange Pumpkin House became close without him realizing it, the timing perfect. Stepping out of the slow stride, Azmot moved so that he reached the door to the house that he currently resided before Yima might. Ah, if you wouldn't mind stepping inside, I'm sure it'd be a pleasure to speak with you about whatever affairs you might want to settle. Something about a book, is it? And before Yima could respond, Azmot moved inside, leaving the door open for the young warrior to enter or not.

If the mage decided to enter, then he would be greeted with a site that was different than usual, the ghouls of the town complying to his needs in a very short time. Now, the room was simple, a black floor of tile littering across the 100 by 100 area. A small, quaint house; Azmot didn't want something too large make the town look gaudy. A finely finished, brown mahogany table was the only items in the room, besides to opposite chairs that lay beside it; two cherry fruit drinks also rested on coasters on either side.

Smiling, Azmot was pleased with the work done in such short notice; the ghouls had but seconds to do all of this, but I guess when you live in a magical doorway house with ghost maids, shit happens. Sitting down at the table, the Pumpkin King awaited for Yima to enter.

(OOC: 5H CLUB! FUCK YOU H(J)OE)
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on July 27th 2012, 11:29 pm

Why the civilians of the town were serving this young man had Yima a tad put back, he had virtually never asked anything of them with exception to building his house, and here they toiled while he sat at leisure. He could be reading to much into that observation, perhaps he had already done his part, or there was simply something he did not know either way he was intent on accepting the invitation if it did indeed come from the current king of gourds. It would do well to know if he already has the piece of knowledge within his home or if he had even tried to venture into Yima's old abode since setting up shop here in town. With his own house it was just as likely that he hadn't though it lacked objects of any particular use which could mean he is new to the job so the town could have been abandoned for some time in between times of leadership which meant it was run by the mayor who's incompetence knows no bounds.

Taking a firm look around Yima pleased that here seemed to be no shenanigans in play stepped inside and sat himself down for whatever drink the now lord had in store for him. Conversation was the point of the visit however and he felt he should get the ball rolling, "have you ever been inside my old house I am interested to ask or have you been in charge for very long", Yima asked plainly to the younger man.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on July 29th 2012, 10:36 pm

Taking in a breath, Azmot welcomed the visitor into his abode with a smile. Listening to his question, the Pumpkin King shook his head lightly as he responded.

To be honest, the house's history warded be off. I didn't want to disrepect such a holy ground. Plus, I kinda like the perks that come with the Pumpkin Room. It has a Spell Range. And alas, I have not been in rule for long here, but I have been trying.

Taking in another sip, the Hunter contemplated multiple scenarios for which could play out. Was Yima here to take back his world? Did he wish to challenge Azmot? Regardless, he would fight for the position of the world. It's not as if the world had any special meaning to Azmot, or that he simply enjoyed the position; it's that he couldn't bear the poor thing being broken like this. Screams were no longer exalted from the core of this planet, and children came to trick or treat from other Holidays quite often; And they usually got treats from the trademark residence. Speaking once again, the Pumpkin King offered a peaceful resolution to this entire situation.

If you want, we could always go and check it out.
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on August 4th 2012, 1:28 am

"I think I'd like that I think and if you are the ruler that I am guessing at then it would be a good lesson for you to learn from, there is a plethora of information here at your very fingertips, and i is all within that place that I once called my home", Yima said with anticipation in his voice standing and pointing toward the house as if there were a window in the wall. "Even if you are not it could be interesting though I have a hankering that you are in charge", the former pumpkin king said plainly both hands now on the table face smiling at the other man.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on August 25th 2012, 8:09 pm

Ah, yes, I am the ruler of this world; as previously stated. Now, if you want to, shall we go investigate this mansion of yours?

With that, Azmot stood. Drinking the last sips of his cherry beverage, a ghost-figure appeared with a bag and a note. Gingerly throwing away his recycling, the Pumpkin King picked up the note, reading every letter on the scroll-like paper. A look of shock danced across his face for a moment, and then he regained his composure. Smiling, he turned to the ghoul.

Thank you for informing me about this, Marcus. I appreciate it. I would like you and Xavier to retrieve it. As soon as possible.

And then, the ghoul was gone.

So, are you ready to depart?
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on August 26th 2012, 7:41 pm

"As ready as when I first arrived", Yima responded waiting at the door he had to make sure that this grimoire was either dealt with or within his possession before the night was done; if it was in Etzolix's possession he would be surprised given his lack of care for the books. They had originally been given to him by Etzolix in their younger days after he had for the third time been to late to gather anything from the raid on the former empire ruler's personal store of classified information. He had also received a book on space and light two things that that empire never wanted anyone to get and had learned of them well the the space was lost in his reconstitution. He lead the way forward to his dilapidated former manor home moaning into the night by the creaking floor boards and loose oak shingles. Three stories tall the double barn sized home length wise mind you was just as much a wreck as when he first came to it the way he liked it. There was a set of cracked stairs twelve in number a half a foot high each all rising one after the other to a wooden deck where a grey stone door rested uninviting even to the daring of trick or treaters.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on September 1st 2012, 12:08 pm

(Changed my Colors, as in the Siggy, to separate the Husk and Azmot.)

Ah, alright then. Let's go.

Following Yima to the mansion, which was a rather short walk due to it being right behind the Pumpkin House, Azmot pondered on what could be in this "plethora of knowledge". It could be scrolls, books, or even tomes of sorts. Or, it could be something less obvious, like artifacts or engravings. Regardless, as they arrived at the doorstep of the house, Azmot inquired on some thoughts.

So, where exactly is this gathering of knowledge located?
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on September 5th 2012, 3:25 pm

"The gathering as you have put it is located a few stories below my old home here and hopefully will answer the question of where the ancient tome of light magi clays as well as my numerous notes dating as far back as the beginning of the ancient empire now dead", Yima responded taking a remincent look around as if he would see phantoms of his memories walking about. Had he seen any he would have seen Terradagger and oh did he long to see that man though ever since Yima's reemergence there had been no sign of him; times do change he thought in silent observance steeping down the left hall leading into a parlor perhaps ten feet by their laying horizontal to the hallway the were walking appearing head a mere dozen paces or so. The house gave off moans from time to time as boards creaked questionably to if anyone was ever there to make the sound and decorated with dust matted webs hanging from corner or door handle without a spider in sight. There was no carpet you could see the nails barely holding in their holes as if they desired to jump out and be free as the rasping wind riddling the window pains no more than eye shot away had either turned their heads to see.

"There was a time when that information meant a lot but seeing the worlds in their current alignment and that terrible political regime collapse under its own weight makes it more of a history book now though you may find use for some of the more rudimentary methods I have recorded", Yima said as the entered the parlor four 4 foot diameter coffee tables lined on one side with a unwelcoming bar table bent in a curved L shape closing on their end in more disrepair than the rest of the room. "If you would like the tonics here taste like fruit harvested from different reaches of the galaxies I have traveled though their medicinal qualities have long since left them due to their advanced age", the host said as he walked down the slim row between the tables and bar eying the walls each a bookshelf littered with novels some finished some not. "We don't have much farther I made plenty of entrances with different triggers mind you to keep out the opportunistic; my home never had the grandeur others' had", the former tenant said with a smile remembering the pride he had for the creations he once made whole with his hands.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on September 7th 2012, 8:49 pm

This is rather amazing. Azmot said as he ran his head through his hair. The youth had followed Yima without question, arriving inside of the area that the senior Pumpkin King so eagerly wanted to reach. There were books, which Azmot would definitely take note of later, but at the moment there were more pressing matters for the current Pumpkin King to attended; The Crash Site that Marcus had discovered could be hazardous to his people, so it would be wise for him to leave Yima to his business.

I would love and trade stories, Yima Qwin, but I have to be off. I trust you'll have a pleasant time accounting your collection? You may show yourself out whenever your ready; I trust that you will be respectable, as well. While Azmot did trust Yima, he also had eyes watching the world at all times, which was recorded and stored in the Pumpkin House. However, though he didn't have eyes inside of the mansion, the exits were monitored so if Yima took anything with him, he would know. That is, unless the old Pumpkin King had another means of exiting. Leaving the house, Azmot sifted towards the site of interest.

(Unless Yima stops Azmot; Topic Exit)
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on September 7th 2012, 10:19 pm

The current ruler leaving him Yima made short work of what he had come here for gathering a few key supplies before descending into his secret library where he had once taught Shirou of space while his mind here still held the knowledge or rather how t apply it to the world around him. Once there he took a few select books but never saw the grimoire deciding either Etzolix had it, Shirou had it, or that without care it had disseminated either into or from the worlds. Items in hand he vanished from the world unseen by those beyond his former mansion halls with a veil of light vanishing as with his presence.

{Yima: Left Topic}

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down