I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
A Letter of Introduction (Tirena, Private) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
A Letter of Introduction (Tirena, Private) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
A Letter of Introduction (Tirena, Private) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
A Letter of Introduction (Tirena, Private) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
A Letter of Introduction (Tirena, Private) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

A Letter of Introduction (Tirena, Private)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Letter of Introduction (Tirena, Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Letter of Introduction (Tirena, Private)

Post by Lady Tirena on July 18th 2012, 8:04 pm

Seeing the flash of color inside the funnel she created Tirena gasped and instinctively created a shield to cover her arm. The shield cracked where the dagger hit it but that was fine to Tirena. As the slashes bombarded her, Tirena used her staff to block the slashes that the shield shattered and left for her to deal with. By now her arm was very sore and tired from pushing and fighting against Shirous onslaught. Tirena staggered back looking at Shirou sadly. "No fair, now my arm hurts." She was bent forward breathing slightly heavier then normal and her arms were dropped at her side, her staff barely being held in her fingers. Her wings drooped to further show her exhaust. Shirou was a great fighter, she felt kinda bad that she wasn't giving him much of a challenge. She bet he was disappointed, which caused her eyes to cast down. She was ashamed.

Ooc: Magic: 45 mp
Magic Cost: 20 mp (water manipulation - shields)
Magic Total: 25 mp

- Click sig for profile -
A Letter of Introduction (Tirena, Private) - Page 2 TirenaSig
Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

A Letter of Introduction (Tirena, Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Letter of Introduction (Tirena, Private)

Post by Shirou on July 18th 2012, 10:23 pm

The Water Princess stopped fighting, giving Shirou a sad look. He tilted his head, confused. Was she finished with the fight? Surely it couldn't be over this soon. However, Tirena seemed to look a lot more saddened by the ordeal than Shirou, who wasn't really disappointed. This meant that while Shirou wasn't the strongest, he did have enough skills to beat somebody more powerful than him. Although, even with all her power, Tirena appeared to lack certain experiences with fight.

"We can go get that ice-cream now, if you want," Shirou said, his weapons disappearing. He had a smile on his face. Shirou also thought of the fact that Tirena seemed to be too kind, when fighting him. Perhaps if she was more aggressive, the fight would have ended in her favor. But, the fight for the day would be over for now. Saved for another day.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on July 18th 2012, 10:44 pm

Tirena looked up at him and put her water staff back in holster and walked over to him only to stop a few feet infront of him and hung her head. "I'm sorry I wasn't much of a challenge to you. I hope you aren't too disappointed." Tirena looked back up at him her smile still not there. Sure he seemed to be ok with how the battle went but she just couldn't help but feel terrible. He had requested a spare from her, surely he had heard stories about her. She was so sure that she did not live up to her expectations. With a sigh Tirena shook her head. "Yeah lets go, its a really good treat. Have you had it before?"

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on July 19th 2012, 3:05 am

While Tirena wasn't the challenge he was expecting, it wasn't a let down. Shirou decided to be blunt and honest with the queen. "Tirena, yes you were not my expectations for a fight, but that's not a bad thing and I'm not disappointed. I got what I wanted, which was to gauge my skills," he told her, his tone reassuring. He placed his hand in on her shoulder to further drive his point. "So, don't sweat it." He dropped his hand and slid his hands into his pockets. "Yeah, Twilight Town is actually my home world," Shirou said. "I personally enjoy chocolate ice-cream, but to each their own. What about you?"

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on July 19th 2012, 3:19 am

Tirena smiled softly as he spoke to her and even more when she felt his hand on her shoulder. He treated her just like he used to. No, she promised herself never to bring him up again. Tirena nodded and moved to hug Shirou. "I'm glad I was able to help. We both got something from this battle then. You got to gauge your skill and I learned that I still have much to learn." When he said Twilight Town was his home world Tirena beamed. She would be able to see and be with Shirou while in his home. "My home world is long gone from this existance unfortunately but Atlantica is the closest thing I have to it. My home was in the water nation kingdom, found in the mighty seas of Sprikania." Just mentioning that world made Tirenas heart sank and forced her eyes to close. He probably wouldn't understand her world but that was ok, she knew it was a very hard place to imagine. Heck, look at her, it isn't every day you can walk and talk with a blue winged fairy.

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on July 19th 2012, 3:56 am

Tirena moved in for a hug, and Shirou allowed it. It was nice, yet alien. She then proceeded to be optimistic about the situation, which amazed Shirou, who was a natural pessimist. Although, lately, Shirou had been less pessmistic. He wasn't turning optimistic, and he was still a pessimist, something he'd always be, but to less of an extent. He relied more on the numbers and logic then his perspective. Tirena continued to be happy at the idea of visiting Shirou's origin world. However, his latest memory of his world was decapitating the world leader, which showed Shirou's lack of connections he felt for his old world. Although, Shirou knew nothing of the world leader and he felt that she was too weak to rule anyways. Tirena then spoke of her own world, which seemed to have been destroyed. A kingdom of other water fairies like Tirena. Shirou wondered what happened to it. Heartless invasion? He wouldn't truly know, as he didn't lose his world. However, he noticed how upset this seemed to make Tirena, so he went to hug her again. "I know kind of how it feels. I lost my parents when I was younger, as well as my grandparents," he told her, quietly. He didn't like thinking, or remembering it, as it brought up feelings and he rather disliked feeling.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on July 19th 2012, 3:53 pm

It felt so natural, being in arms again. When Shirou hugged her, Tirena held him laying her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. It was such a comfort to just not feel so strong for once. Though that didn't last long. Her memories wouldn't allow her to enjoy this moment, but even they were no match for what she heard next. "I know kind of how it feels. I lost my parents when I was younger, as well as my grandparents," Tirena gasped and looked up at him. "I'm so sorry to hear that, I guess we have quite a bit in common huh?" Tirena smiled softly and hugged him once more before pulling away. She imagined he felt like her, and didn't want to really remember that sadness or discuss it. So she thought it would be best to simply move on. "So lets go! The ice cream won't come to us." Tirena smiled at him and pulled his arm by holding his hand with both of hers and she flew backwards giggling. Today was gonna be a amazing day she could feel it.

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on July 19th 2012, 9:56 pm

Shirou chuckled as Tirena once again brought up ice-cream. It started to make him hungry. He decided to use his own wings, which were currently, basically, invisible, and fly with Tirena. "Alright, let's go," he said, grinning. He felt like today could only get better from here. Being around Tirena made Shirou feel lighter, and more light-hearted.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2