I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
A Letter of Introduction (Tirena, Private) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
A Letter of Introduction (Tirena, Private) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
A Letter of Introduction (Tirena, Private) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
A Letter of Introduction (Tirena, Private) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
A Letter of Introduction (Tirena, Private) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

A Letter of Introduction (Tirena, Private)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Letter of Introduction (Tirena, Private) Empty A Letter of Introduction (Tirena, Private)

Post by Shirou on July 13th 2012, 2:37 am

On a dock in the port of Port Royal stood a young man. He wore his old Apprenti Robes, which provided minimal protection. It acted as both a formality and an armor. Shirou didn't have any particular reason for this, except for the upcoming fight that he hoped would happen. His emerald eyes gazed out towards the seemingly endless ocean. He hadn't really explored this world to the fullest intent, as he had only really visited the town itself. Being a pirate never interested the youth, even as a small child. The idea of spending time on a boat all day surrounded by smelly seaman and gingivitis didn't seem appealing to Shirou.

He had earlier sent a letter to the queen of Atlantica, under the purpose of introducing himself, as well as offering a friendly spar. He had no ill will towards either Atlantica or Tirena. With the suggestion from Etzolix, The Superior hoped that she would accept on the offer to fight. Shirou had recently decided to become stronger, as he noticed that he was exceptionally weak. Sure, he had gotten stronger over the years, but as fast or as strong as he wanted to be. The Messor figured that now was the time to act and to train. There were a few powerful figureheads in the universes, much more powerful than Shirou, and he planned on taking them all on. He didn't expect to win, in fact, he was prepared to lose. That wouldn't deter him from fighting, though, as he would fight with the intent to win.

As for the location of Port Royal, Shirou felt like it was a neutral place for them to greet each other. It was a place where the ocean was a large part of the world, yet did not consume it. Tirena, being the queen of Atlantica, meant she was constantly underwater. Shirou, didn't wish to fight in a different, animal form, so he picked a place where Tirena would feel comfort, and Shirou would maintain his human form, as well as stay on solid ground, where he was used to. Perhaps he would train fighting underwater, in the case that such a problem ever arose for him.

The Superior turned away from the ocean, tired of watching the waves crash. It was dawn. The sun was just peaking the horizon, and it gave an orange tint to everything. It was still dark, but the rising sun gave enough light so one could still see. He had told Tirena to meet him here at sunrise, so she should be here soon enough. While he was eager to fight, he was also curious about what type of person Tirena was. He really had no expectations, other than that she was a powerful fighter, of her, so he really wasn't expecting disappointment or impressiveness.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

A Letter of Introduction (Tirena, Private) Empty Re: A Letter of Introduction (Tirena, Private)

Post by Lady Tirena on July 13th 2012, 6:09 pm

The oceans were alive with different currents as the busy fairy swam around the castle, surrounded by many different merfolk. Each one had a special task Tirena had assigned them. One was repainting the castle, the other tending to the coral garden, cobwebs were being cleaned and the marines were issued into intense training to make sure they got back into gear of actually protecting a castle. It had been so long since a ruler was in charge in Atlantica so Tirena had a lot of strings to tighten. The tired mermaid queen woke up so early that morning, long before the sun would warm the waters with its presense. She had yet to take a break. Carissa urged the queen to take a long and needed break. After a bit of arguing Tirena obliged her second mom and sat down in her throne. Before she knew it Tirena had fallen asleep.

While her eyes were closed it was a dangerous time for Tirena. Her mentality betrayed her and each night she was tortured with memories. Memories of her time with Aquala, her mother, and memories of her late husband and child. So many different yet hurtful memories caused Tirena to wake up with blurry wet eyes. Wiping them Tirena looked around and gasped happily. The castle was looking more and more like it once did so long ago. Tirena swam forward a bit before Carissa had found and bumped into Tirena, or rather, Tirena had accidentally swam right into a mer-made traffic zone. Course for Carissa this was actually a good thing. "I'm sorry Carissa hehe the castle looks so beautiful!" "Yes your majesty but I'm glad you are awake. A letter came for you." "Oh?"

Tirena took the letter from Carissa and read it before smiling. She gave Carissa the letter back then swam over to her throne, releasing her staff from its place in her throne. Typically the trident went there but since Tirena had no idea how to properally use the giant golden fork she placed her staff there. To her it worked all the same. She hugged her staff and began to leave the castle. "I'm off to Port Royal. Don't wait up for me and keep up the great work!" Tirena giggled and somersaulted forward and began to swim farther and farther from Atlantica. It was away from the castle that Tirena kept her gummi ship. Putting in the correct information into her gummy the ship rocketed out of her world and towards the pirate wonderland of Port Royal.

With a gentle landing Tirena made sure her ship was properly hidden before she exited the ship. Once her foot touched the ground Tirena noticed her new attire, and loved it. Her hair was tied back in a pony tail and on her head a dark purple bandanna. She had large gold hoop earring in her left ear and her dress had changed into a soft purple corset dress that had a rather large belt around her waist. Only thing she wasn't so comfortable with was the black boots, that matched the belt, covering her feet. With a shrug Tirena placed her staff at her side, as if was a sword and walked forward. The sun was just coming up in this world making the surface of the ocean glimmer so magically. Tirena walked towards the pier and smiled at the sea. "Always so beautiful aren't you.." Looking away from the water Tirena looked at all the people on the pier that morning. Which of them sent her that letter? Tirena crossed her arms and tilted her head. Hopefully the guy would show himself soon. It wasn't like she was hard to find. A blue fairy in a pirate costume, definitely not something you saw everyday.

- Click sig for profile -
A Letter of Introduction (Tirena, Private) TirenaSig
Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

A Letter of Introduction (Tirena, Private) Empty Re: A Letter of Introduction (Tirena, Private)

Post by Shirou on July 13th 2012, 11:52 pm

The Superior spotted what one would call a sore thumb in a haystack. He supposed that one day, he would have to actually sit down and understand metaphors and similes. But until then, the young man would continue to make what seemed like decent sayings in his head, and occasionally out loud. It would grant him weird looks sometimes, but Shirou didn't really care.

Digressing, Shirou returned his attention to the matter at hand. A fairy woman, according to what the signals that Shirou received. She as the only person around that did not belong to this world naturally. Not to mention that she had blue hair, which Etzolix had mentioned of her.

Shirou quickly pondered how he should go about greeting her. Friendly? Overly friendly? Polite? Creepy? Mean? Wouldn't overly friendly also be creepy? He obviously didn't want to piss her off, so he wouldn't be mean. Overfriendly and creepy wasn't his style. Would polite be too formal? He wanted to make friends with her, so friendly would be the obvious choice.

The youth started to walk towards Tirena. As he neared and entered her line of eye sight, he waved to her as a way for her to acknowledge him as whom she was meeting. To clarify things up even more, he introduced himself.

"Queen Tirena? I'm Shirou, the current Superior of the World That Never Was. I'm the one who sent you the letter." His tone was warm and friendly, as well as polite. He offered a welcoming smile and extended his hand with the intent of a handshake.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on July 14th 2012, 4:42 am

Tirena stood close to the water smiling every now and then at people that came by. She was a little anxious to meet whoever was her caller. Her wonders and imaginations disappeared quickly enough though, when a male began to walk towards her and waved. She smiled and waved back before walking up to greet him. As he introduced himself Tirena couldn't help but feel excited. It wasn't everyday that a stranger wrote her a letter to meet up and be friends. She shook his hand and then moved past it to hug him, as she usually did with just about everyone she met. No kidding, the first heartless she saw in Sprikania she wanted to hug until she saw it and its friends take the life of her little brother. Such a day she would never forget no matter how much she wanted to. But that wasn't important now. Tirena pushed that thought far from her mind and pulled away from Shirou. "Pleasure to meet you Shirou I'm Tirena, but you knew that hehe. How can I help you, or rather is there anything you wanted? I suppose not since if you wanted something you would have just stayed at the palace or requested me there. Hmm, oh I get it you wanted to hang out! Nice choice of location, I don't remember ever looking so cute hehe." Tirena spun on her heel to show Shirou every side of her before smiling back at him. She loved the pirate look she had here and she would never have discovered it if it wasn't for him.

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on July 15th 2012, 1:42 am

Shirou blinked in surprise at the energy that Tirena gave off in her words and hug. She seemed to enjoy talking a lot, and she was extremely friendly. Shirou could recall meeting anybody in his travels as friendly as her. It was certainly a change of pace. The youth felt as if he should be irritated, as that was what he would figure he would feel, based on his personality. However, no such irritation appeared. He felt more comfortable in her presence, and he felt himself relax.

However, with the kindness that Tirena seemed to radiate, Shirou was concerned. Could she really fight? Etzolix said that she was an adept fighter, but Shirou couldn't really see a vicious side of Tirena. The Superior found himself looking into first impressions to far. While she seemed kind, she had attained the leadership of Atlantica, and if Etzolix considers that she is strong, then she must be. He figured that he was overestimating her kindness. Perhaps she was hiding a more vicious side, or maybe she knew when to be more serious, or maybe several other explanations.

The young warrior chuckled at what Tirena had said about the world and how she looked. However, he responded to her earlier question. "I do have a request of you. Etzolix informed me that you are quite the fighter. I, unfortunately, am not. I'm trying to fix that, and you can help on it by fighting me in a friendly spar," Shirou explained. "It won't be a fight to the death, and even if it were, I'm sure you wouldn't have to worry about dying."

Self-esteem was something that Shirou had. However, he did have a degree of modesty. He knew when he was strong in comparison to somebody weaker, yet he did not get cocky. He knew his level of strength, and when to know when he is not stronger than somebody. Etzolix and Yima both taught him that sense of modesty. He didn't talk himself down when telling Tirena about having nothing to worry about. He was being honest, and to an extent, even talking the Queen up.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on July 15th 2012, 3:00 pm

"Oh you wanna fight? Well ok so long as we can go have some ice cream in twilight town later deal? It's been forever since I had sea salt ice cream!" Tirena beamed as she pulled out her staff. She looked around at all the people on the pier then back at Shirou, a hint of unsureness in her eyes. "We gonna fight here or move to a more um remote location? I don't want any onlookers to get hurt on accident." Tirena wondered what they would do there wasn't much they could do about the people on the pier and she didn't think it would be very fair to have hi on a boat. They would be surrounded by water giving her the ultimate advantage. Well, except when in Atlantica.

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on July 16th 2012, 12:52 am

Tirena's excitement was off putting. Shirou couldn't quite describe. She wasn't ignorant or an air head. She seemed more aware. With the suggestion to relocate to a place where any bystanders wouldn't be harmed, Shirou nodded. "I think I know a place," he told her as he started walking. He exited the pier and went on the beach, assuming that the Water Princess would follow him. The trek on the beach was only a few minutes. Finally, they reached the spot. It was a circular area of sand, with rocks forming rough walls around half of it, and the ocean covering the other half. The area was about the size of the Sandlot in Twilight Town. "Here we are, Tirena," Shirou said, standing in the middle of the area. "Ready?" He asked as his Hybrid blade formed in his hand in a flash of light.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on July 16th 2012, 1:08 am

Tirena followed behind Shi eagerly. She couldn't wait to see just what he had in store for this battle, no doubt he'd give it his all. Should she do the same? She didn't want to hurt him. Tirena shook her head and made a disappointed face. Of course she would give her all. If he was to give his all how dare she even think of disrespecting him by not going all out? When they arrived at the enclosure Tirena smiled and nodded looking over at Shi. "You are right this is perfect!" Tirena flew off from the spot by Shi and landed a few feet, ten or so, away from Shi and faced him. Her whole demeanor had changed. Her smiled was gone and her bubbly eyes now nearly emotionless. Her body was perpendicular to the sea and her right arm was pointed in a 45 degree angle with her body, her staff pointed to the ground. A puddle forming by her feet. "Whenever you are ready."

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on July 16th 2012, 1:21 am

The persona of Tirena seemed to change when she readied herself for a fight. She was more serious, and she gave off a deadly vibe. Shirou grinned. She definitely was going to be challenging. The youth would be extremely disappointed if it wasn't. Shirou took notice of the water puddle that formed at her feet. She was going to use water based spells and attacks, obviously. Shirou regretted not creating any spells, as all he had right now was his fire spell. However, that's what these types of fights would do; give him spells to create and use in fights. Burn, his dagger, formed in his hand and Shirou flung it at Tirena's left shoulder. Using it as a distraction, Shirou quickly ran at her, feinting a slash to her left side and then actually slashing horizontally towards her torso.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on July 16th 2012, 1:29 am

Tirena took note of the dagger coming at her and simply tilted her body to the right, avoiding the blade completely. However before she could move back to an upright position Shi raced towards her. His motions were almost like water, putting pressure to her left side, it caused the fairy to slant her staff to block the attack that had not come. Instead it moved on her to slash at her torso. Lucky for Tirena due to the slant of her staff that attack, too, was blocked. She pushed him away from her while breaking away from him and spun her staff to cut at his gut with the dagger end. As she did she moved the staff so it would twist around her hand, in her fingers and come to rest on top of her arm, the dagger facing out towards the left and the orb facing almost directly at Shirou but more so to the right. She placed her right hand on it, removing her left and pushed it towards him, hoping to hit his neck or chest.

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on July 16th 2012, 1:37 am

Tirena dodge his dagger, as well as his slash. She swung her staff, and Shirou quickly skipped back to avoid getting slashed in the stomach as he reformed Burn in his free hand. She then stabbed at him with the staff once again. Shirou blocked it with Hybrid, while thrusting Burn towards her midsection.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on July 16th 2012, 1:45 am

He had dodge the cut as if he had been expecting it. Tirena cursed herself, it had been so long since she fought that her movements had become rusty. Jet would probably kill her for letting this happen. He dodged the hit as well but that was expected after the first one. With a quick flick of her wrist Tirena released the staff so that it would swing down in time to hit the dagger away from her stomach, and possibly out of Shirous hand if his grasp wasn't tight. She jumped away from Shi and moved closer to the ocean. From there she would be able to use her spells with ease. From the water puddle close to Shi Tirena decided to have a little fun with him. She gave him a pleasant smile while a snake formed from the water near Shirous feet. Tirena moved her staff in a way as to resemble a possible spell was being created. She hoped this would distract him from the snake at his feet. The snake would move to strike at his shin.

Ooc: Magic: 150 mp
Magic Cost: 5 mp (water manipulation - items)
Magic Total: 145 mp

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on July 16th 2012, 2:05 am

Burn was thrust out of his hand, but it simply disappeared into dormant particles. Before Shirou could attack again, Tirena jumped back, towards the ocean. A part of the Superior berated himself for picking such an environmental advantage for his already stronger than him opponent, while another part told him to shut the fuck up and stop being a bitch. Needless to say, the second part had the voice of Etzolix.

The queen of Atlantica moved her staff, as if she was going to cast a spell. What kind? A large wave? Ice spikes? A torrent of water? Any other variation of water? All these possibilities ran through Shirou's head, when suddenly, he felt something strike his shin. It appeared to have been a water snake. It didn't do any damage, as his Infusco Ara armor protected his shins.

Trickery, it seemed, was Tirena's current game. And what of Shirou? He had no long range spells that would be useful right now. He wished that he could use a bow and arrow, like Kore, but he never learned, or even wanted to. However, he did have on idea. Tirena still being in range would be a bonus.

The Superior focused his magic, and a field of spikes popped up from the ground, reaching a fifteen meter radius. Shirou spun, sliced the top of the nearest spike's top off and still spinning, smacked the top spinning towards Tirena. He did this again with two other spikes. Shirou hit them with enough strength that they would bruise upon impact.

MP: 100 Remaining

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on July 17th 2012, 1:33 am

The snake did exactly what it was meant to do, however by how Shi reacted the bite did absolutely nothing to him. Just as she was about to race forward Tirena took note of the spike and tilted her head. What was he going to do play whack a spike? Nope. He was going to play disc toss, with the spike tops being the discs and her being the target. Tirena spun around the first spike and somersaulted over the next two. Upon landing Tirena looked up at Shi, crouched with her legs bent and then jumped flying over him and landing behind him. As soon as her toe touched the ground she twirled quickly behind him using her staff by using the dagger end, hoping to cut up his back as she spun.

Ooc: The spin that I made is supposed to be like that spin Link makes in Twilight Princess when he crouches, rolls then jumps up with a twirl, hope that helps with the visual ^^;;

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on July 17th 2012, 2:16 am

Tirena dodged his spikes, which was no surprise. She was agile. She then jumped over him, in a manner he was accustomed to due to an encounter with a less experienced warrior. Expecting an attack on his back, Shirou quickly jumped forward, avoiding the attack, and spun around. He charged forward, aiming three powerful and precise slashes towards Tirena's torso with Hybrid.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on July 17th 2012, 11:48 am

Tirena smiled happy her attack hadn't landed. If it had, this battle would have been rather short. As he rushed forward Tirena jumped back, dodging those three swings. She regained her balance on the ground and then rushed back in to fight with Shi. She swung her staff at his torso, releasing water from her staff as she did so.

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on July 17th 2012, 1:13 pm

Tirena dodged Shirou's attack, and then retaliated by swinging her staff towards her. Shirou blocked the attack with Hybrid, but water covered him. "Shit," Shirou muttered. Water being on him was bad, considering Tirena's strengths. He decided to send a barrage of attacks, to prevent Tirena from having the chance of using such attack. He sent a flurry of slashes and swings towards Tirena with Hybrid.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on July 17th 2012, 6:01 pm

The water fell just as she had hoped. Just as she was about to make her water forms he sprang a bunch of attacks on her. Tirena grabbed her staff with both hands and continued to block each attack as it came at her, all the while releasing more and more water. After a while of swings and slashes, Tirena jumped away from Shirou and then flew up into the air, floating at about eight feet in the air and 3 feet away from Shirou. Water had spilled around Shi but Tirena was more focused on the water on Shirou. With the movements of her hands, Tirena guided the water on his clothes to move towards his hands and gather there. She clutched her hands into fists to freeze the water into a sort of ice gloves on his hands. Atleast this was her plan. If it was successful his hands plus his sword, and dagger if he was wielding both at the time, would be frozen where he was gripping them. She also decided to use the water by his feet and attempted to freeze his feet in place.

Ooc: Magic: 145 mp
Magic Cost: 20 mp x2 (water manipulation - shields)
Magic Total: 105 mp

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on July 17th 2012, 9:18 pm

Coldness covered his hands and feet. Shirou examined his frozen appendages. Not that thick, but Shirou currently move anything frozen. He was tempted to lick it, but he was worried that his tongue would get stuck. Also, it was inappropriate for the current situation. Shirou smashed his hand on a nearby spike, crumbling the stone as well. He did that with his other fist. However, he left his feet frozen, not wanting to risk cutting his feet, as well as not wanting to take too long. He looked at Tirena and smirked. "Hey, come at me. I'll beat you, frozen at one spot."

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on July 17th 2012, 11:32 pm

Tirena tilted her head watching Shirou. His hands didn't stay fromzen for long but that was ok, his feet were. When he called to her to come at him Tirena simply landed on the ground and looked at him curiously. "Are you sure?" Tirena held her staff up so it was pointed at his chest. With him being unable to move Tirena wasn't sure how he planned on beating her. She mentally shrugged and waited for his answer. She didn't want to possibly hurt him if he was willing to stop the spare now.

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on July 18th 2012, 12:39 am

Shirou rolled his eyes. "Yes, I'm sure," he said impatiently. "Just watch."

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on July 18th 2012, 12:43 am

"Well ok." Tirena replied and shrugged her shoulders. She looked over at Shi and released a beam of watery light from her staff, yes the notorious waterbeam. It would shoot straight for Shirou. Tirena only hoped he knew what he was doing. Was he crazy? Possibly. If worse came to worse she could always heal him up, but she hoped it wouldn't come to that. Tirena waited with baited breath, her mind going over different variations of Shirous possible escape.

Ooc: Magic: 105 mp
Magic Cost: 50 mp (waterbeam)
Magic Total: 55 mp

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on July 18th 2012, 1:03 am

It seemed as though the blue fairy had underestimated his strength. He wouldn't get cold feet now. He mentally slapped himself for that pun. Tirena then sent what appeared to be a beam of water and stuff that would really hurt if it hit him. He wondered if it did, would it blow him back, or since he was planted to the ground, would it blow like, a hole in his stomach? Not wanting to find out, Shirou thrust his legs forward, breaking the ice, and fell back on his back, his legs in the air in a wide V, the beam shooting between his legs and narrowly missing his groin. He breathed in and jumped back on his feet, exhaling five large fireballs towards Tirena in a pentagon like fashion.

MP Remaining: 65

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on July 18th 2012, 1:13 am

A smile as large as possible appeared on Tirenas face. He dodged it! she was so happy when her beam shot straight over him and created a hole in the rock behind him. Course her smile turned into a gasp as five fireballs raced towards her. With a squeaked ' eep ' Tirena crouched down and rolled to the left, her hair getting singed by the fire as the orbs past her. "Awww! It's gonna take me forever to fix that..." Tirena whined softly as she looked at her hair. She looked back at Shirou and her smile returned. "Yay you dodged it! Good job Shirou~" Tirena stood back up and brushed some dirt off her then shot forward towards him, stopping a foot before him then rose up to be six feet in the air and spun quickly around him. After spinning about five times, releasing water from her staff as she did so, sort of making a funnel of water around Shirou. She spun two more times than landed to his right and tapped the water with her staff, freezing it to ice and forced ice spikes to come out in every direction inside the funnel. Tirena blinked wondering if he had gotten out in time or not.

Ooc: Magic: 55 mp
Magic Cost: 10 mp (water manipulation - weapons)
Magic Total: 45 mp

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on July 18th 2012, 1:29 am

The youth blinked at Tirena's comment. They were so...friendly and not hostile at all. They were slightly patronizing, but not intentional. Shirou somehow missed Etzolix's methods of fighting more. But Tirena was proving to be a good fight, so he'd bare with it without making any smart remarks. The Water Princess twirled her staff, about to send another spell. As she did, the Superior formed Burn and threw it at Tirena. Shirou then dashed towards her as she shot shards of ice towards. He evaded, ducking and dodging the spikes. Then he was there, and he sent a few slashes towards Tirena's torso.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next