I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
The Messor turns the Hunter (Closed/Shirou) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The Messor turns the Hunter (Closed/Shirou) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The Messor turns the Hunter (Closed/Shirou) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The Messor turns the Hunter (Closed/Shirou) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The Messor turns the Hunter (Closed/Shirou) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The Messor turns the Hunter (Closed/Shirou)

Go down

The Messor turns the Hunter (Closed/Shirou) Empty The Messor turns the Hunter (Closed/Shirou)

Post by Azmot on July 12th 2012, 12:54 am

The pale moon shone upon the world of Holidays, this particular setting that of the night of chills and thrills, frights and fights, no rules and ghouls. This was Halloween, and the ruler of this world was known as the Pumpkin King. This royal ruled over the dominion of any and all Holidays, from Thanksgiving and Christmas to things more obscure such as National Bondage day. But back in Halloween Town, the black colors of the night masked a house of almost complete orange, the exterior looking like a giant pumpkin, the 3 story building stretching 100 feet across length and width. Inside was a rather basic house, consisting of a single giant room, except for the bathroom which was located down a set of stairs. Black carpet was shed along the floor as well as orange and black furniture being littered about.

The young Pumpkin King stood on the porch of this quaint masterpiece, watching as the sky's clouds moved slowly. The young Hunter was enjoying his new world, the weight of the Realm of Darkness finally off of his shoulders. He wondered what would become of his new-found property. Azmot sighed, breathing in the night's fresh air, hoping that something interesting would happen.
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

The Messor turns the Hunter (Closed/Shirou) Empty Re: The Messor turns the Hunter (Closed/Shirou)

Post by Shirou on July 12th 2012, 1:36 am

The Superior walked through the streets of the world he had one ruled for a short time. He cared about this place because of Yima, rather than the place itself, because the place itself was a shithole where dreams came to die in an unholy and disgusting death. But, of course, that was Shirou's opinion. If Azmot, whom Shirou was visiting, wanted it, then so be it.

The Messor eventually spotted a giant pumpkin. He chuckled. He assumed that that would be Azmot's. He didn't know much about Azmot, aside from some old memories of meeting him and befriending him. He also knew that Azmot was part of the organization that Etzolix formed. He walked up to the porch, where he saw Azmot standing. He raised his hand in greeting and said, "Hello, Pumpkin King."

Shirou personally favored the new location of the Pumpkin King. While the old mansion was nice, Shirou was haunted by the memories of certain nights pertaining to Yima and Terra having sexual relations, always in the room next to his, no matter which room he hid in when Terra came over. And, for some reason, when the deed was in the process of happening, the windows would mysteriously be barred, and the doors locked. It was horrible. Shivering from he thought, he focused his attention back onto Azmot.

"I like what you've done to the place."

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

The Messor turns the Hunter (Closed/Shirou) Empty Re: The Messor turns the Hunter (Closed/Shirou)

Post by Azmot on July 13th 2012, 4:24 pm

A surprised Hunter smiled as an old friend, Shirou, appeared from the midst of the world's dark shadows. A little spark of light inside of the dim and dismal location was just what Azmot needed, for being the ruler would be straining for a young boy, no, young man. The Pumpkin King felt that he had grown since his original arrival, as all have and do eventually. A gleaming smile came from Azmot, his slightly yellow teeth not downsetting the mood in the slightest. He was extremely happy to see Shirou, so he spoke gingerly.

Ah, hello, Shirou. It's so nice to see you again. And thank you; would you like to see the interior? It's not too impressive, though.
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on July 13th 2012, 9:39 pm

The Superior thought about it for a second. With a quick shrug, he said, "Sure. Did you, er, grow this yourself?" He referenced the fact that it seemed like a giant pumpkin. Would all of the furniture inside be grown with pumpkin insides or whatever, as well? Or did Azmot renovate it to a more suitable? Shirou thought that the Pumpkin King was already pushing it with the pumpkin theme. Shirou had adapted nothing pumpkin-like in his reign, as he felt no personal connection to pumpkins, or Halloween Town.

"Lead the way," he said.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on July 21st 2012, 10:02 pm

Azmot smiled as he moved towards the door. Shirou's unexpected visit proved fateful, as it would be good to catch up with an old friend. Clasping his hands over the doorknob, the Hunter rotated his hand until he heard the slight click to confirm the door's freedom, and he swung it on it's hinges. The horizon expanded to the humble abode in which the new Pumpkin King lay rest. Beds littered over the black carpet on the far wall, a curtain hanging open for "intimate" moments to be concealed behind. Moving towards the kitchen, which was a part of the open area, Azmot grabbed two cherry-flavored beverages, a particular favorite of the unlucky royal. Moving towards the couch, Azmot hopped a seat in the chair next to it, a soft plopping sound occurring. Placing a single of the soda's on the table, he popped open the other one with his hand and took a long gulp. A slight fizzle could be heard in the area as Azmot cleared his throat to speak.

So. What's up?
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on July 23rd 2012, 1:10 am

Shirou observed the room. Very homely, and rather small. Smaller than what the Superior was used to. He would feel rather trapped if he lived, no less slept, in here. He grabbed a pop and plopped down on the empty couch, laying on it and taking a sip. "Oh, not much. Journey to get stronger, brewing shit happening, ruling a new world, blah, blah, blah," Shirou told him. "What about you? How's ruling this pumpkin-pie shit hole?" The youth was still (unwantingly) remembering those loud and horrible nights.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on July 23rd 2012, 2:14 pm

Sounds like fun. Oh, me? I've died, shit like that. The worlds whatever; anythings better than that Realm of Darkness place. Too much crazy stuff happens there. Azmot said, taking a sip from his soda to clear his throat. He remembered being the Husk for that short while, the vague memories scattered about his head. It unsettled the Hunter that he had been a completely different person at a time, that he wasn't even Azmot. The young King still wondered were Qaret fled off two; Sometimes, he could swear he could see white feathers floating down from the air before they disappear.

So. Yeah, I need to do something. Everything's been really boring lately.
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on July 23rd 2012, 2:18 pm

Shirou chuckled at the misfortunes of Azmot. He had a similar death experience in the Realm of Darkness, and he still was pretty unsure how he came back fully. But, he was already growing tired of sitting in this world. He had done enough of that. In fact, he wanted to go somewhere else. Somewhere different. More dangerous, even. He stood up. "So, Pumpkin King, want to accompany me to the End of the World for a nice change of scenery?"

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on July 23rd 2012, 2:33 pm

Sounds bitchin' how we do? Azmot asked, slang sopping up his voice. He had been a particular fan of the slang today; it almost made the young Pumpkin King feel like a teenager, a normal teenager. Alas, no matter what kind of words he used, it didn't change his actual placement in the ladder of the worlds. He was a warrior, for whatever reasons, so he couldn't be normal; he was the Hunter. So, uh, what exactly are we going to do?
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on July 23rd 2012, 2:35 pm

"Something," Shirou replied, walking out the door and towards his gummi ship. He was bored, and he was sure that something would pop up in the End of the World that would solve that problem. Maybe he would find somebody, in fact, that he hasn't seen in a while. Who knew, though, what crawled under the rocks of the End of the World. You wouldn't find out unless you overturned them.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on July 23rd 2012, 2:57 pm

Alright then, I'll meet you there. As soon as Shirou left, Azmot closed the door a bit hard, locking it. This might be a bit rude at face value, but the Pumpkin King was just concealing his next move. Then, he moved towards the downstairs bathroom, in which he placed his hand on it; a white flash emanated from the cracks on the door, a slight chill moving from the wood. Opening the door, Christmas town appeared, his Gummi Ship not too far off. He had placed it in this world when he was joyriding around the Holidays. Hopping in, the young Hunter sped off towards the End of the World, wondering what Shirou was talking about.
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down