I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Part Two Decryption (The Task / Site Plot) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Part Two Decryption (The Task / Site Plot) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Part Two Decryption (The Task / Site Plot) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Part Two Decryption (The Task / Site Plot) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Part Two Decryption (The Task / Site Plot) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Part Two Decryption (The Task / Site Plot)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Part Two Decryption (The Task / Site Plot) - Page 2 Empty Re: Part Two Decryption (The Task / Site Plot)

Post by Azmot on July 11th 2012, 10:41 am

Just a note from Frank, which I've repeated, but may have not been posted.

To Die Means to live.
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Part Two Decryption (The Task / Site Plot) - Page 2 Empty Re: Part Two Decryption (The Task / Site Plot)

Post by Gene on July 11th 2012, 4:19 pm

I guess that means that in order to get where we'll be going, we'd have to somehow die, with our bodies intact of course, and become disembodied souls that get sent down to the Underworld or Tatarus or whatever. Don't know if this is right or not, just a guess.
Gene
Gene

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on July 11th 2012, 4:23 pm

... I hope that's wrong Uryuu. Alex and Tarsi won't be able to go on that leg of the journey if you're correct, as they have no souls.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on July 11th 2012, 4:46 pm

Alex I'm pretty sure they have souls. Anything in the Kingdom Hearts universe without a soul is inanimate, meaning they'd just be objects if they didn't have souls from what it seems like. In other words souls seperate the alive from the dead, with the exception of Heartless, Nobodies, and those undead pirates from Port Royal having souls. But anywho I think it's wrong, so either way it doesn't matter.

Continuing from what Uryuu and Smitty said I believe we will have to journey to The Underworld. Perhaps once we defeat Tatarus he'll help us in our journey, also helping us defeat Chernabog once we get to him. Or if not to defeat Chernabog perhaps he'll calm the princess if she cries once more in some way.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on July 11th 2012, 4:59 pm

Wait, Cool, did you just tell me what my character's have?

That's funny. They don't have souls. They're Dis-Sentient, derived from Dissentientibus, Latin for "The Conflicted." Alexander and TarsI bear a curse that devoured their souls and inflicted their hearts with extreme conflict between light and darkness.

Please don't pretend to know more about my OCs than I do.
That irks me greatly.

Edit: If you have any further problems with my character's direct it to my PM box.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on July 11th 2012, 6:00 pm

Ansemthegreat wrote:Twinkle twinkle little star will you watch as I go far
Far beneath where all souls go
I plan to return yet shadows say no

Thoughts Kronos has? The star being Anya, watch as I go far in my plans, trapped beneath the underworld. I plan to return but everyone around me says no?

Ansemthegreat wrote:Little star you've lost you're gleam
Why have you forsaken me
Will I see the light again

Kronos saying Anya isn't the same, perhaps cause she is mentally broken? He's asking why she forgot or left him, and is wondering if he will see her again.

Ansemthegreat wrote:Death awaits
I cannot win
Damn you little twinkle star
Forever I wonder how you are

Kronos knows in the end he will lose and is mad at Anya yet misses her and wonders how she is doing?

Or possibly all of this is Ansem? Perhaps he is trapped somehow too? Could be the reason Anya is mentally broken? She went through an ordeal that resulted in her mentality and Ansems capture?

Just a shot in the dark ^^;;

Ansemthegreat wrote:they've surrounded me in burn down places
Destroyed places
Ruined places

Come you demons, come and teach my lesson, we will listen we will listen

Would stay with me and hold me as I die?
Would you stay with me and console me as sanity says, goodbye.

Anyas reason for being mentally broken? And she somehow escaped it but very scarred?

Ansemthegreat wrote:Yet I find it, very funny, but very sad. These dreams of where I die are the best I ever had. I find it hard to share with you but even more to give, when people commit murder it's a very very

Bad world

The brimstone burns

Anyas dreams or flashbacks of what she went through?

Ansemthegreat wrote:AVE MARIA NOT AGAIN

NO HOPE

ABANDON I'LL FAITH YOU HAVE ON EVER SEEKING PARADISE YOU'RE NEW GODS WILL RULE YOU

Again Anyas reaction to when we go to Tartarus/the 9 circles of hell, it will be returning for her and it will bring back all her nightmares and memories of what happened?

- Click sig for profile -
Part Two Decryption (The Task / Site Plot) - Page 2 TirenaSig
Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on July 11th 2012, 8:39 pm

No, no relation between Anya and Kronos. Just saying, so you guys don't go too far in the wrong direction.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Paleo Ansem on July 12th 2012, 12:40 am

The following is an excerpt taken from Kronos

Everything is happening as planned. Anya has done her part well, they approach Chernabog, however even more importantly, my powers are finally returning to me. This Universe may be new, however I fully intend to own this place in time, meanwhile that fool, Hades believes that I shall truly help him.

LONG LIVE THE ORDER

Last edited by Ansemthegreat on July 12th 2012, 8:50 pm; edited 5 times in total

Paleo Ansem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on July 12th 2012, 12:57 am

My Translation of It:

Everything is happening fast has done him part well, they approach Chernabog, however more importantly mother is returning to me. This prophecy may be new, however I fully I intend to own it in time, once that fool, Hades believes that I shall truly help him.

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Paleo Ansem on July 12th 2012, 7:58 am

For every Word Corrrect in someones post ill edit that word into the one I put up

Paleo Ansem

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukina Tarka on July 12th 2012, 8:09 am

Okay this is mostly me and Tirena I think and maybe someone else.

The following is an excerpt taken from ******

Everything is happening **** has done *** part well, they approach *********, however more importantly ****** is returning to me. This ******** may be new, however I fully I intend to own it in time, once that ****, ***** believes that I shall truly help him

Everything is happening Anya has done her part well, they appraoch [idk] however more importantly [idk] is returning to be.

This location may be new, however I fully intend to own it in time.

ok i dnt think we had much more i don't remember.

ALSO

even more importantly YUKINA is returning to me.

>.>

<.<
Yukina Tarka
Yukina Tarka

Back to top Go down

Post by Paleo Ansem on July 12th 2012, 8:14 am

The correct information has once more been edited in

Paleo Ansem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on July 12th 2012, 8:29 am

"...however even more importantly, Ansem's are returning to me. This universe may be new, however I fully I intend to own it in time..."

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Paleo Ansem on July 12th 2012, 8:33 am

The correct information has once more been edited in

Paleo Ansem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on July 12th 2012, 8:41 am

"The following is an excerpt taken from Kronos..."

"...however even more importantly, titan's are returning to me..."

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Paleo Ansem on July 12th 2012, 9:15 am

Correct Information Has been edited in

Paleo Ansem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on July 12th 2012, 3:36 pm

"however more importantly demon's are returning to me."

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on July 12th 2012, 3:45 pm

"Heart's are returning to me"

EDIT: Realized that this is redundant
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on July 12th 2012, 4:04 pm

Next Clue:

No chance in hell.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayna on July 12th 2012, 4:05 pm

Easy, we have to find a way not to go to hell. We have a chance on Earth, but once we enter Hell, we've got no chance.

—————————
————————————  
——————————  
—————————

[11:11:32 PM] Biscuits : All we are is Ducks in the WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNND

[16:48:07] * Gene falls asleep in the punch bowl
[16:48:50] Xemnas : ...why...are you in the punch bowl?
[16:49:18] Rayna : Because he likes it in there. Don't tap on the glass, he hates that.

[ Max magic : 60 MP | Cure / Light / Sound | Post count : 317 > current | Profile ]
Rayna
Rayna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on July 12th 2012, 8:40 pm

The following is an excerpt taken from Kronos

Everything is happening as planned. Anya has done her part well, they approach Chernabog, however even more importantly, victims are returning to me. This Universe may be new, however I fully intend to own this place in time, meanwhile that fool, Hades believes that I shall truly help him.

LONG LIVE THE ORDER

disregard this i is wrong x.x

- Click sig for profile -
Part Two Decryption (The Task / Site Plot) - Page 2 TirenaSig
Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on July 12th 2012, 8:49 pm

"however even more importantly, power's are returning to me."

As for the second clue I believe it means that there's no chance of defeating Kronos back in hell and we'll have to lure him out to the outside world somehow if we want a chance of defeating him.

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Paleo Ansem on July 12th 2012, 8:52 pm

The first part correct, congrats cool.

The second one not so much

Paleo Ansem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2