I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
(Shipwreck Cove) Solomon is a pirate now? (Open, no Fighting) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
(Shipwreck Cove) Solomon is a pirate now? (Open, no Fighting) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
(Shipwreck Cove) Solomon is a pirate now? (Open, no Fighting) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
(Shipwreck Cove) Solomon is a pirate now? (Open, no Fighting) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
(Shipwreck Cove) Solomon is a pirate now? (Open, no Fighting) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

(Shipwreck Cove) Solomon is a pirate now? (Open, no Fighting)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

(Shipwreck Cove) Solomon is a pirate now? (Open, no Fighting) - Page 2 Empty Re: (Shipwreck Cove) Solomon is a pirate now? (Open, no Fighting)

Post by Renzenku on July 17th 2012, 4:23 pm

Ren grabbed his closed fist and cracked his knucles. "Only thirty? You would think that a pirate crew would be a little more meaty... Oh well." Glancing down at the kid with the talking blade he noticed him plunge his sword into a Pirates' crotch, and winced. Suddenly an amusing thought came to the Angels mind; Can that blade taste? The quick thought sent an amusing and digusted shudder through his mind and he shook of the image.

In his wonder a Pirate had leapt over the table at him, roaring like a Banshee and attempting to gut him with a Scimitar. The Emperor responded by reaching out and grabbing the air-born Pirate by the face and slamming him down into the wooden floor, knocking the man unconscious immediately.

"You know, Pirates are really big wimps..." In saying that Renzenku turned to the larger-than-normal man that James was taking on and approached with his fist clenched tightly. "Do you happen to know what it feels like to have a brigade of soldiers run over your face good sir? No? Oh well, we'll show you."

The sudden plunge on the sullen swell, ten fathoms deep on the road to hell.
(Shipwreck Cove) Solomon is a pirate now? (Open, no Fighting) - Page 2 Renzen10
Renzenku
Renzenku

http://www.destinywars.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

(Shipwreck Cove) Solomon is a pirate now? (Open, no Fighting) - Page 2 Empty Re: (Shipwreck Cove) Solomon is a pirate now? (Open, no Fighting)

Post by Solomon Black on July 17th 2012, 4:39 pm

James grabbed two pirates by the necks and slammed their head together, crushing them like oranges. Then threw the two bodies across the room into two of the random patrons that stayed behind to just fight. One pirate managed to stick a dagger in his back, only to have James knock him back and throw him at Solomon.

Solomon back flipped and stomps down onto the man, knocking him out. He reached down onto his belt and grabbed a tonfo, spinning it in his hand and smashing it down onto his the back of his neck, to the floor.

James grunted as he pulled out the dagger and threw it into the forehead of one pirate. He roared as he pushed the flat of his blade down, catching three pirates in his head hunter holes. Pulling back and decapitating all three.

Black parried a sabre blow and punched the blunt end of the tonfo into the chin of a pirate. Clenching his fist and a spike piercing into his jaw. Flipping him over him and slamming his head down into a table, breaking teh head through and getting it stuck, also knocking the man out.

Solomon Max magic: 100
Spells: - Boo  - Death's Reach
- Darkness Will Take Over
- Dark Wight  - Dark Cannon
- Singularity: Class 1 - Paradoxical Action

[00:07:48] Solomon Black : Gimme a sex [00:07:50] Felonix : Omg yes
Renzenku : Solomon, Threat Level: Medium: Reason- Badass.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

http://destinywars.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on July 17th 2012, 5:09 pm

Mystic spun his way around one pirate and stabbed it in the back, following with an upwards cut. He then took the dagger and chucked it across the room, hopefully it would hit an enemy. "I can flyyyyyyyyyyyyy~" Steve sung as he soared in the sky. Mystic took out Twilight Blaze and swung the staff at oen pirates head, hopped back to bonk another in the side and a quick spin to hit his other side, before hopping over and slamming one square in the chest.

[21:03:10] Cool : Saix and I have something in common
[21:03:18] Saix : Boobs?
[21:03:42] Cool : Yes, boobs

Mystic's Theme: It Doesn't Matter ~His World Remix~
Mystic's Elements: Light, Cure, Darkness, Thunder

(Shipwreck Cove) Solomon is a pirate now? (Open, no Fighting) - Page 2 Bounce10
Mystic
Mystic

http://shugochara.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on July 17th 2012, 6:59 pm

Renzenku turned in the middle of the brawl and grabbed a cup of tea off of a random patrons unconscious body. Sipping at the delicious concoction within the tiny cup the Angel began to fight effortlessly with only his left hand. Drawing his parrying dagger and sliding it between the hand and guard of the sabres. It took the Emperor very little effort to disarm and disfigure his opponents in a matter of seconds. Eventually, like every good brawl, the Pirates figured that taking on the three of the clearly super-human individuals wasn't working and attacked in flat droves.

Renzenku himself didn't change his slow sipping and parrying, with the minimalistic effort of re-aiming his opponents blades into one another he had plenty of energy left after the short brawl and a nice tingle in his throat from his tea. "Only thirty guys. Hmph, I've tackled more Heartless with my eyes closed."

After all, the short number of Pirates dwindled extremely quickly to Renzenku's blows. He wasn't paying a lick of attention to how many guys were left to face Solomon and Mystic, and the small Pub wasn't helping his ability to view his friends with all the chaos going on. However, the Angel could've sworn he had knocked out at least thirty personally by this time.

Another Pirate lunged at him with his sabre and Ren sidestepped, sipped his tea, and slid his left arm around the arm of his opponent and drew back quickly. Snapping the Pirate's arm and de-handing him in a quick wrist-flick. "You did say there were only thirty right?"

The Emperor went to take another sip of his tea when he realized that he had run out of liquids. With a humph and a grunt the Angel drew back his right arm and plunged the teacup straight into the ribcage an oncoming Pirate. Turning the cup and flicking upwards Ren withdrew the cup and looked into its contents. "Do we know any Vampires Sully? I've got a treat for him if we do."

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on July 17th 2012, 8:45 pm

Solomon looked over at Ren through the mass of pirates and shrugged, " That I could see. Do not forget the random patrons to fight also. " Without even looking away from Ren he caught a man by his throat and snapped his neck like a twig. Solomon did move quickly though, as a musket shot was fired and nearly hit him. However it did hit the guy behind him. It seems that James did not successfully taunt them of all their bullets.

Before another man could fire Solomon moved like lightning from one end of the bar to the other, and just as he planted a foot on the opposite wall, most of the remaining pirates dropped like flies, but they kept coming.

" James, make a hole, we need more room to fight with these number. " Where are they coming from? He thought as James slammed a already unconscious man through the wall to make way for Solomon and James to walk through. James tossed Sully onto the rooftop and he observed their numbers. What he saw almost made him laugh.

No wonder this mans crew was bigger than he thought, most of the his crew was now Solomon's, but the entire city was in a brawl. One of those nights. Still, best to gather their current crew and get out as soon as they can. Most should be passed out drunk or working at the ship, but he should make sure.

" James, gather our men, were setting sail as soon as we can. "

" Aye, Aye Captain. "

The Mercenary jumped down into the crowd and effortlessly cut down the pirates in his way, heading into the bar. " Ren! Mystic! Most of our enemies are down, but the city is at war with each other, probably caused by our little scuffle. I am getting out of here before it reaches my ship. " With that he headed off, moving with the swiftness and agility of a jungle cat through the crowd, men falling like flies to his gauntlet blades as he ran by them.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on July 18th 2012, 3:53 pm

Mystic, busy bashing foes with Twilight Blaze, heard Solomon say the place was going to murder each other, or at least somethign siiliar. The boy sighed at this. He ran over unconscious or dead bodies, pulled Steve out of a man's knee, and rushed outside. Looking around, he rushed into a nearby store, which had the fuel he was looking for. On top of that was a bunch of other objects Mystic took. "Might as well," Mystic explained to no one in particular. He, too, started rushing off as well.

[21:03:10] Cool : Saix and I have something in common
[21:03:18] Saix : Boobs?
[21:03:42] Cool : Yes, boobs

Mystic's Theme: It Doesn't Matter ~His World Remix~
Mystic's Elements: Light, Cure, Darkness, Thunder

(Shipwreck Cove) Solomon is a pirate now? (Open, no Fighting) - Page 2 Bounce10
Mystic
Mystic

http://shugochara.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on July 19th 2012, 12:05 pm

Renzenku sheathed his Dagger and followed Solomon to his boat, not really caring about anyone that was chasing them or attacking them. After all, if it got particularly bad he was an Angel and could just fly away. "Why are you suddenly in Port Royal anyways Sully?"

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on July 19th 2012, 12:43 pm

Solomon reached his boat rather quickly, jumping on as James returns with teh leftovers of his crew. " Men! Set sail! " He turned to James, " Keep them in check until we are safely away. "

James nodded, " Aye Captain. " He threw his fist into the air, " Woo hoo! I am going to love this! " He turned back to Renzenku, finally even showing recognition of his question.

" Good and plenty work at first, I remained to get my payment from the previous owner of the ship, and now, I am going to try my and at being a pirate, see how it turns out. Basically mercenary work, but without the bother of clients. "

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on July 20th 2012, 2:37 pm

Renzenku shook his head, "If your job is to take clients and do their bidding isn't it totally pointless to have it if you don't want to do it? I swear you're not a mercenary, just someone unnaturally obsessed with fighting things. You've never needed the money, and you far prefer not having the client to deal with..."

The Emperor placed his fingers on his temples and pressed, looking out over the ocean to their sides and enjoyed the sloping waves of water that splashed against the hull of the boat. "You are a very confusing man Solomon."

Ren turned to James and pointed at him, an annoyed expression on his face, "And you're just stupid. Sometimes you guys have to remember that you have friends that worry about you two. I suppose you don't care, but there are people out here that do. Obviously, or I wouldn't be here."

With his annoyances clearly stated the Angel looked back over the docks at the rampaging pub and town. Looking back at Solomon briefly he raised a finger to signal one moment and took to flying. A few minutes later he returned and the fighting in the town had stopped, clearly the pirates were walking back to the pub and the citizens were walking back to the shipwrecks.

Another thought passed Renzenku's mind and he turned to Solomon again, "You know, I wasn't even aware that Shipwreck Cove even had a pub... Or this many people for that matter."

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on July 20th 2012, 3:15 pm

James laughed, " Honestly Ren, I barely know you other than through Sully here. Thank you for the thought though, but I have no one. No Family, most friends were killed because of our line of work. Solomon is all I really have so I do what he does. " He laughed again.

Solomon shot him a look, " No matter how much I tell him to get his own life, he stays. " The ship was already a distance away from Shipwreck cove by the time Solomon spoke again. " I guess some pirate lords must have been in town. "

" But you are right Ren. Years back the Mercenary gig had payed off all my debts and gotten me plenty wealthy, to which I gave it all to my sister. I stayed mostly because it was what I had known. Ever since I was a child. " He lit up a smoke, " It was comfortable. Now, I will try my hand at this. If it does not work out, maybe I could be a smith. " While Solomon still spoke with his usual, empty voice, it was slightly less empty than usual. Until James burst out laughing.

" A smith? " He cried, " Fuck that man. Smith himself is probably laughing at you now. You sucked! You could barely make a sword without my help or magic! Hahahah! "

" Oh quiet, go look after the crew or something. "

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on July 21st 2012, 6:38 pm

Renzenku shrugged off his wings and leaned against the railing by the Captain's Wheel. "I don't know man, something about all these Pirates just really throws off my Good vibes. Just something about how this places feels..."

The Angel legitimately shrugged this time and turned away from Solomon and towards the churning waters behind them. Staring into the waves that the rudders blasted backwards. "Something about the sea is unsettling to me."

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on July 21st 2012, 6:50 pm

Solomon approached the angel and leaned against the railing staring out into the ocean. Taking a deep breath with his cigarette between his fingers, " It reeks of death. " Solomon said like it was a simple fact.

He took a small breath in from his smoke, " It is not normal for an Angel, even one of your stature, to be here. This place belongs to Calypso, and The Dutchman. " As he spoke, smoke trailed out of his mouth and into the open ocean, towards Shipwreck cove which was growing smaller by second.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on July 21st 2012, 11:20 pm

Renzenku looked at Solomon without turning his head and nodded. "Just not my territory I suppose. Definitely not because of the dead though, I deal with plenty of that. Probably has much more to do with that Old Codger, Sir Dutchy, he never did like my old man."

The Angel turned to his friend with a smile on his face, no longer worrying about why he felt awkward in his skin where he was, "Though I hear Calypso is particularly good in bed if you've got the stamina."

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on July 22nd 2012, 9:14 pm

" I hear she is the type to only screw for love... or some bullshit like that. Not an easy Broad. " He placed the smoke in his mouth and stared off into the ocean. Something popped into his mind then, " I will be right back. " He spun around and jumped over the railing and stepped into his office.

James placed a hand on Ren's shoulder, " Sully has been desperate to come up with an idea of a grand adventure for his crew. They are not his, not yet, so he currently keeps them in line with fear, so he needs respect and fast before they mutiny. " James said, with an oddly serious tone in his voice. To James, this was very serious, on the open ocean with dozens on men with guns out to get you, was fearful even for men of their standing.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on July 23rd 2012, 10:32 am

Renzenku shifted his focus to James after Solomon leaped over the railing and smirked at his statement. "Commanding respect is usually a pretty hard thing to do. I suppose with a group of people who respect is the only thing standing between you and a bullet between the eyes it is pretty important."

The tone, comparatively to James, of Renzenku's voice was extremely lighthearted as per his usual tone. The Angel continued to shift his focus from target to target without really focusing on any one thing entirely because he still felt like something was fundamentally wrong with where he was.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on July 23rd 2012, 11:18 am

Solomon jumped back over the railing, a book in hand, " Never mind, did not find anything. " He walked over to James and Ren and held up the book between them, " James, go accidentally get into a fight with some of the crew, rough 'em up, but make sure they know they cannot hope to win. I heard two guys talking about ditching our ship because of weakness. "

His eyes fell to the book and he tossed it off the boat, " That old captains quarters really could use a good cleaning. His literature also sucks. " He said as James walked off cracking his knuckles with excitement.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on July 23rd 2012, 8:25 pm

Ren's mood perked up when he saw the book, "Eh, bad literature may be bad but it's surprising the Pirate captain was even literate."

The Angel looked back at the sea and started awkwardly shifting his feet. "Where are we going anyways?"

OOC: Yeah, short and crappy... Sorry

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on July 23rd 2012, 8:40 pm

" Anywhere. Nowhere. My destination is somewhere, my goal, to make a name for myself on these seas. " Solomon said as he flicked his smoke out into the ocean. Sounds of James 'accidentally' bumping into a person and a fight starting to break out could be heard. " I hope he does not lose his glasses. He might damage the ship. "

Talking about a Ship, Solomon would need a better ship. This one was large enough, but damaged and old. How did one normally come across one?

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2