I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
(Shipwreck Cove) Solomon is a pirate now? (Open, no Fighting) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
(Shipwreck Cove) Solomon is a pirate now? (Open, no Fighting) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
(Shipwreck Cove) Solomon is a pirate now? (Open, no Fighting) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
(Shipwreck Cove) Solomon is a pirate now? (Open, no Fighting) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
(Shipwreck Cove) Solomon is a pirate now? (Open, no Fighting) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

(Shipwreck Cove) Solomon is a pirate now? (Open, no Fighting)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

(Shipwreck Cove) Solomon is a pirate now? (Open, no Fighting) Empty (Shipwreck Cove) Solomon is a pirate now? (Open, no Fighting)

Post by Solomon Black on July 7th 2012, 2:31 pm

Solomon let his cigarette burn away slowly between his lips. He lay on the deck of his ship staring up at the night sky, his boat moving ever so slowly with the waves. There was nothing like this when he was living in Traverse town, Beasts Castle or even Halloween town. Which now that he though about it, since settling in here, he should probably go say hello to Shirou again, that old bastard would be surprised to know Solomon is not dead. Yet. However, Solomon had things to do first, like tell that old bastard of a captain of his to die in a hole.

First thing first, steal this ship and go see my sister. If she wasn't in peak shape Solomon would be quite displeased.

Solomon's lips started to get warm and he spit out the nearly burnt away smoke, sitting up. So, it was not his ship, but he deserved this one. After what it's captain did to him. That bastard left him and James for dead, now James while is hard at work getting his revenge, Solomon is doing his part also.

While lighting another smoke Solomon heard a couple voices, he stood up and leaned up against the railing to see who it was. He could almost smile, the Captain and his first mate were heading this way, no more waiting for him. He walked back to the main mast and took a long drag as the man climbed onto the boat, his reaction was one of pure rage. " You, you bastard how are you still-! " Then it all sunk in as he looked around himself, his crew, lay dead, each one hanging on the railing. " My men... You asshole! "

Solomon simply smoked more of his cigarette. No. Fifteen turned tail and 13 are loyal to me now.

" This place, there was a truce set in place here! No pirates to fight! "

Solomon strutted toward the man with his long beard shaking in his boots, his first mate lunged. Solomon easily avoided his sword and grabbed his wrist, snapping it. With a superbly fluid movement, he raised his knee into his chest and with his spare hand tossed him over the side of the boat. He kept walking and stopped right in front of the pathetic excuse for a captain.

He reached over and plucked off his hat, " I was no Pirate. Only a mercenary who never got paid. " He placed his captains hat on his very on head, " Fits well. I think I could start being a pirate now. " Solomon headed over to the part of the ship that controls the steering, he really knew he should learn the lingo, and called back. " However, James is still not one yet. "

James grabbed the pirate from behind, by the collar and tossed him into the sea. " I am now, also, I just won us a crew in a drinking contest! " He laughed joyously. Solomon nodded, " But Sully, we are not leaving yet, most of them are passed out. "

Solomon and James stepped off their new ship, after cleaning up their mess of course, and walked back into Shipwreck cove city. The few men the just gained that were not unconscious, stayed guarding there ship.

Solomon Max magic: 100
Spells: - Boo  - Death's Reach
- Darkness Will Take Over
- Dark Wight  - Dark Cannon
- Singularity: Class 1 - Paradoxical Action

[00:07:48] Solomon Black : Gimme a sex [00:07:50] Felonix : Omg yes
Renzenku : Solomon, Threat Level: Medium: Reason- Badass.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

http://destinywars.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

(Shipwreck Cove) Solomon is a pirate now? (Open, no Fighting) Empty Re: (Shipwreck Cove) Solomon is a pirate now? (Open, no Fighting)

Post by Mystic on July 7th 2012, 2:46 pm

Mytic hopped along the the rocky Shipwreck Cove. The boy landed and saw a city nearby. "Finally," Mystic moaned. The boy recently landed here after running out of fuel, and Shipwreck Cove wa the closest place to land. Originally, the boy's plan was to hopefully signal a ship to take him back to Port Royal, but since Mystic found this town, he didn't have to worry about that. The thief entered the city. No one guessed he was a thief, so Mystic wouldn't be chased out of town yet. The boy just looked around. Thi place was larger than the boy thought, so he just paced down a street and explored his surroundings.

[21:03:10] Cool : Saix and I have something in common
[21:03:18] Saix : Boobs?
[21:03:42] Cool : Yes, boobs

Mystic's Theme: It Doesn't Matter ~His World Remix~
Mystic's Elements: Light, Cure, Darkness, Thunder

(Shipwreck Cove) Solomon is a pirate now? (Open, no Fighting) Bounce10
Mystic
Mystic

http://shugochara.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

(Shipwreck Cove) Solomon is a pirate now? (Open, no Fighting) Empty Re: (Shipwreck Cove) Solomon is a pirate now? (Open, no Fighting)

Post by Solomon Black on July 7th 2012, 3:00 pm

" I am out to try and hire us some more crew. " James said with a smirk, Solomon did not pay attention as James walked into a bar. It did not matter what men he chose, Solomon knows people better than anyone else. He guessed it truly would come in handy when choosing a crew. Solomon wondered about that Jack Sparrow Character, wasn't he big in there parts. Solomon already had a reputation around here for being for hire, and now the ruthless mercenary who never broke a promise, was becoming a pirate. What for? Treasure? Solomon did like his treasure, maybe in his years Solomon wanted to travels the seas. Who knows.

Solomon never gave his motives.

James just wanted to be a drunk brute, and somehow the pair were permanent partners now. Sometimes ding there own things but jeez its like James just wants to be around Solomon.

Solomon let his hand rest on the hilt of his swords and walked of as his gauntlets jingled on his belt. The only other weapons on him was his bow staff, and his tonfa's. The moonlight reflected off his black pirate captains hat, and Solomon spotted a peculiar soul. Or more specifically, a body that lacked a soul. Solomon picked up his pace towards this man, only once had he seen this before.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on July 7th 2012, 3:11 pm

The boy, who admitted to himself that he was lost, reached the end of the street. Sighing, the boy turned, only to see somebody he remembered seeing before. The boy just walked slowly towards the man, who seemed to be following someone. Not rushing himself, though. Mystic just inched closer and he had to pipe up, "Solomon?" The chief was curious, and he just wanted to know if what he was looking at was who he thought he was.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on July 7th 2012, 4:01 pm

A flaming sword blazed in the night sky, roaring up a mirage deep in the depths of the night, a shadow blocked out the sun. A large human with six winged-shaped shadows behind him. The man with the flaming blade leaned forwards and the shadow swooped forwards. Zooming through the air the flaming blade tore across the mast of the ship circling around it to the bottom. The shadow seemed to stick onto the white cloak and hood of the man with the blade.

On the Angel's back, as clearly it was that as the wings folded back and away, was a large scythe that was slotted into a leather thong. The Angel looking up, tilting his head back, and looking at Solomon down the bridge of his nose. "Where. The. Flutterbugnuts. Have. You. BEEN?" The man roared into the night, launching his voice past everyone standing/sleeping between them. As he roared into the night he sliced his blade through the air and sheathed it, causing to flames to douse as he did so.

The sudden plunge on the sullen swell, ten fathoms deep on the road to hell.
(Shipwreck Cove) Solomon is a pirate now? (Open, no Fighting) Renzen10
Renzenku
Renzenku

http://www.destinywars.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on July 7th 2012, 5:01 pm

The man with the strange soul had noticed him, and begin to pick up a pace. Solomon was about to give chase when a man with a flaming sword flew through the sky and a boy called his name from behind. The flying newcomer moved in front of him and Solomon quickly recognized him. Renzenku.

Solomon stared at Ren without blinking, " Mystic. Your here also. " He allowed his green orbs to look down the street as his prey was lost in a flood of souls. His eye's then slowly moved back to Renzenku as he spit out his last smoke of the night with a grunt. " And Ren, to answer your question. I was dumped into the sea during a maelstrom and left for dead. Me and James just recently found our way back and got our... payment. " Solomon tipped his hat to the Angel.

" I would say I was on my way to see you, but that was a lie. " The Mercenary Pirate allowed his soul sight to fade, staring at Ren's soul was wierd. His eye's lost their bloody tinge. " I am surprised you found me so soon. Did I do something to catch divine attention? Other than cheating death. Again. "

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on July 7th 2012, 5:06 pm

Mystic just knew that whatever was going on, he knew nothing about. Mystic just smiled and watched. The boy just giggled after hearing Solomon cheated death. Mystic then tilted his head in wonder about what those two truly knew. And that angel did intimidate him a small bit, but he slowly got over it.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on July 7th 2012, 5:22 pm

Ren smirked slightly and lowered his hood, "Well, when you spend almost all of your time trying to find a friend who's gone missing you'll find yourself capable of finding them pretty freaking quick when they do pop up."

The Angel turned his attention to the boy behind Solomon from where Ren was standing. "Oh, hello there. Do I happen to know you? I've been rather secluded as of late and can't recall if I know you from somewhere or not."

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on July 7th 2012, 5:42 pm

The Mercenary raised an eyebrow to Ren, " So worried for a man who's job is to kill. I am honored you care kid, but I will die within another few years. If I am even luckier, I can die again after that. "

Solomon turned away and walked into a nearby pub, right before entering the pub he said, " Ren, Mystic, mind joining me for a drink? " He kicked the sliding door open and looked around, the bartender waved him over and prepared a bottle of Rum for Solomon to arrive, who looked back while standing in the doorway to see if anyone would follow him.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on July 7th 2012, 5:46 pm

Mystic tilted his head and stared at the man. "Nothing I can recall..." Mystic responded, a finger scratching the boy's head. His right eye caught Solomon head into the pub. Mystic just shrugged and followed Solomon inside. I've got nothing better to do, the chief decided and just turned, waiting behind Solomon quietly.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on July 7th 2012, 5:50 pm

"A drink?" The Angel lifted an eyebrow at his old friend and shook his head. "I'll join you, but no booze for me please." The Emperor smiled at Mystic as he stepped in front of him to stand behind Solomon, pushing the Mercenary into pub and following with a quick step.

The inside was grungy as anyone would expect from such a pub in such a place, and Renzenku took a seat at the closest table that faced the door and was against a wall. "Here seems good, no?"

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on July 7th 2012, 5:56 pm

Solomon shrugged, " Alright, and ya there is fine. " As his guests sat down Solomon walked over to the bar and picked up a bottle of rum, and some melon based drink, non-alcoholic but the bartender said it was quite good. He walked back to their table and placed the melon drink by Ren and sat down across from him. He poured himself a glass, very carefully, unlike the rest of the slobs in this place. He would prefer to be at his favourite plce, a lot more civilized, but it was quite a distance away.

" So how is your country doing Ren? No uprisings yet? "

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on July 7th 2012, 6:02 pm

Mystic saw the table that was selected for them and he calmly sat down. Mystic didn't get anything for himself to drink, mostly cause he wasn't really wanting anything at the moment. When Solomon talked about the angel owning a world, Mystic tilted his head to listen. Mystic liked to know things, and he was quite curious about the angel's world himself. "You rule a world? Cool," Mystic said, not mentioning anything about his islands yet. He didn't want to bring up the islands just yet, maybe wait a bit before spilling the beans. Unless they already knew, then he just didn't care.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on July 7th 2012, 6:10 pm

"Naw, I've got some Heartless Dragon issues. But they come few and far between and they're pretty easy to deal with due to my standing force. As a whole just enjoying life as an Emperor, y'know?" When Mystic made his rather straightforward statement the Angel smiled at him, sipping at his melon juice.

"Yeah, I rule a world. I guess you could say anyways, it's more of a country. The things you learn running something that contains that many people can be really intense sometimes though."

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on July 7th 2012, 6:52 pm

" I can imagine it would be. " Solomon leaned his head back and had the shot flow down his throat. The raw rum burned on its way down, but it was a good burn. That was for sure. He let his head rest there fr a second and brought it and the glass back down with a smack. A tinge of blood red touched Solomon's eyes.

" I thought of going back to traverse town once. Taking Silver with me and applying to be Mayor. The rules... to strict. If I wanted a position of power it would be one of respect, not rule. " He looked over at Ren, " No offense of course, just being a leader is not something I do. I just do not mind being followed. "

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on July 7th 2012, 6:56 pm

Mystic heard Ren say tuff about learning from your world, and he had to sport a chuckle, saying, "I hear ya there!" He looked at Solomon right after that and said, "Heard Traverse was doing alright. Only problem they've had was that one huge fight incident, but after that, it's been quiet." The boy stretched in his chair, obviously relaxed.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on July 7th 2012, 7:03 pm

"Huge fight incident?" The Angel looked up from his drink at Mystic and cocked an eyebrow at him a clear expression of interest on his face. "The last time I recall a huge fight in Traverse I was there, in fact I was participating."

Ren looked at Solomon and back to Mystic, wondering briefly what Solomon was implying with what he said before dismissing it. The Emperor was more interested in what Mystic knew.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on July 7th 2012, 8:02 pm

Solomon's eyes calmed down again after dealing properly with the alcohol. Rum must not be his drink. He did not speak again and spectated the continuation of the conversation between mystic and Renzenku. Solomon knew of this fight, the one Ren talked about. That day, was a rush to his memory that was for certain.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on July 7th 2012, 8:10 pm

Mystic leaned back and said, "I don't know, I wasn't there. Something about a invasion or something, maybe its what you're talking about. The textbooks aren't completely up-to-date. Or their writers are lazy. I gotta ee if there are any more recent books on Universe History can order for the islands." The boy quieted down and eyeballed Solomon, then Ren, then went back to his relaxed state.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on July 15th 2012, 12:37 pm

Renzenku nodded, "Yes, I suppose one should label it as an invasion. Since we did, after all, invade. Hopefully the citizens there were never hurt. I myself can't really remember fighting all that much there."

The Emperor's golden eyes shifted a bit as he glanced down to the bottom of his glass, now empty, and back over to the barkeep. With a flick of his wrist he called the man over and ordered another drink. "Perhaps this place isn't too bad after all. At first look I've always found the Port to be very... Sketchy."

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on July 15th 2012, 2:36 pm

Solomon looked at Mystic but spoke to Renzenku, " It is. A tough place truly, but for someone in my profession I found quite a lot of work here. " Not that Solomon truly ever needed the money, he was quite... well off. He finished off his glass of Rum but asked for no more. He sat back and let out a deep sigh.

" I think it won't be too long until another fight breaks out. Ol' Captain Red Eye should be showing up here looking for me. " As if on Que, James came smashing through the door, flying backwards all the way into the bar. Destroying the Bar on contact James grunted as he stood up, sword in hand. " Well? " Solomon said.

" Fuck you Black. Seems Ol' Red Eye had more muscle than we thought. " James smiled and tore a bottle of booze out of the Bartenders hand and poured it straight into his mouth. As Solomon calmly stood up and looked outside.

" Ren, Mystic. A small inconvienance. "

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on July 15th 2012, 2:46 pm

Mystic was about to add to the conversation when Solomon's friend came flying through and crashed intot he bar. Mystic was up, his talking Dagger in hand. He looked at Solomon and said, "Trouble?" he sighed, "You think by now i'd be used to being dragged into this stuff...any plans?" Steve, ont he other hand, just began to sing, "~Pirates, pirates, we're gonna fight some pirates.~" Mystic ignored the dagger.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on July 15th 2012, 3:55 pm

Ren smirked, a small flash of light and his Long Dagger was sitting in a holster on his back, "Say something about muscle, didja? I don't think any old Pirate Captain should give you any trouble James, but you must be slipping."

The Angel laughed heartily and downed the rest of his drink. Standing and wiping dust off of his golden-embroidered cloak the Emperor looked at Mystic and then to his talking blade. "Well then, hallo there. How many were their again Sully?" The male directed his last question to the Mercenary without giving him a glance, instead focusing on the door in case their prey walked into an open ambush by accident.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on July 17th 2012, 3:37 pm

James brued himself off and chucked the bottel outside, which was followed by an loud yelp and a firing of musket shots and screaming. James just blocked these simple things with his large sword. " Oh shut up Ren, it was not the captain giving me trouble. " He lowered his sword as a group of pirates ran in, " It is him. "

Following the Pirates was a real brute of a man, much bigger than James. He charged straight at James, about to double fist pound him into dust when James caught stopped each with his own. " Last time you caught me sober. " He pushed the arms aside and slammed his head into the mans chest, causing him to stagger back as James sliced him in two.

As the pirates stormed in Solomon looked back at Ren, " Around 30, " Without looking back he ducked under a sword and pushed up with and elbow into his jaw, grabbing his sword and spinning, swiftly putting the blade into his heart as he observed most patrons leaving or joining in the now violent bar fight. Also, James, wrestling with about eight Pirates, laughing as he does it.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on July 17th 2012, 3:59 pm

Mystic took a few steps back as those pirates came in. Mystic slashed Steve upwards at one, spun around and cut another, then ducked under two of them as they ran at Mystic, obviously hitting each other followed by a quick stab to the groin. Mystic crawled out from under them, only to see the bar in a massive wreck. "Just another ordinary day?" Steve asked rhetorically. "I wish," Mystic said with a sigh before rushign at another pirate.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next