I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
The Lost and the Hopeless [Open] - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The Lost and the Hopeless [Open] - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The Lost and the Hopeless [Open] - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The Lost and the Hopeless [Open] - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The Lost and the Hopeless [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The Lost and the Hopeless [Open]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Lost and the Hopeless [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lost and the Hopeless [Open]

Post by Etzolix on July 8th 2012, 6:34 am

Noticing the crack in her voice he wasn't sure exactly how to react to this. She obviously wanted to fake it judging by her posture and the rest of her body language so he didn't question the heartless and instead rolled along with it. Following her up the stairs he walked in to see her having fed on another heart. "You should share sometime." The reptile mocked obviously not one to consume hearts, or at least not have the need the way the female before him did. Looking around the room he found a closet where her clothing would most likely be. Opening it up he left it and continued to search the dressed for more clothing but unfortunately he found some undergarments and none of which were the sexy kind which was unfortunate. If might've even told her to change right there had he found something. Leaving the dresser ajar he laid down next to the woman who had been sleeping before her death and he just relaxed on the bed waiting for Yukina to get comfortable with whatever clothing she chose.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

The Lost and the Hopeless [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lost and the Hopeless [Open]

Post by Yukina Tarka on July 9th 2012, 5:23 am

Walking over to the dresser, Yukina quickly began searching for something appropriate. It wasn't long before she settled on a black dress, much more fitting than her previous choice of garment. Looking down at her freshly blood splattered body, she sighed, before pulling another random dress from the girl's dresser and wiping herself down with it. It wasn't like anyone would need the thing now, anyway. Once that was completed, she stepped into the new dress, pulling it up pushing her arms through the sleeves. Then she wandered back over to the bed where Etzolix was lying, she turned her back to him, before pulling her teal hair over her shoulder.

"Could you tighten this?" She asked, referring to the strings that would prevent the corset from slipping off.
"I would like to meet these allies of yours, if it's not too much to ask." She continued.
Yukina Tarka
Yukina Tarka

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on July 9th 2012, 6:14 am

As Yuki walked over to the dressed and wiped her blood stained body off wit the rags of the woman who would no longer need them the reptile closed his eyes and relaxed on the bed. Despite it being a richer person's house it wasn't all too comfortable, a little too stiff in fact. The Lucid Spire was much more appealing to him but perhaps he was just used to the scent and overall appeal of the world that he ruled. As he opened a single eye and looked toward her as she asked him to tighten the dress he took note of the color. Sitting up he swung his legs over and stood up walking towards her. As he was behind her he did her the favor and tightened the dress and before going back to relaxing on the bed he would ask, "Does this work?" If so he would go back towards the bed and let relax himself again just because he could. The reptile assumed she would go through more clothing for the sake of it. If this was a male's room he probably would've went through things as well although not clothing considering his was uniquely made for him.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukina Tarka on July 9th 2012, 8:17 am

As Etzolix tightened the dress, Yukina breathed in, ensuring the best fit to highlight her athletic figure. The dress fell nicely enough over her frame, however it wouldn't be added to the Heartless' permanent collection. Her taste was much more elegant, her style transcending the filth that inhabited this port town. When her companion had finished tying her in, the blue-haired youth moved back over to the dresser, beginning to search through all the drawers and compartments. There was nothing much of interest, just a small pouch of munny that the Heartless quickly stashed into her bra. She hadn't much in the way of fiscal property since her return, the world she had rose to power in used a different currency. She couldn't afford the finer things that she enjoyed so much, so she had resorted to this. Petty theft. She smiled to herself, oh how she had fallen.

"So... these allies of yours." She was persistent, it was important that she met the people that she would presumably be soon working alongside.
Yukina Tarka
Yukina Tarka

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on July 9th 2012, 1:47 pm

As the warrior hopped back in the bed she was satisfied with the way he had tightened it and started relaxing. Unfortunately, he hadn't caught what she said before and hadn't meant to ignore her he was just somewhat out of it upon laying in the bed. "Of course. However, I should most likely establish a meeting so they can all formally know each other." He said the last part more to himself than it was to the woman before him. Yukina still went around the room doing God knows what seeing as Etzolix kept his eyes closed again."There is one friend of mine you should probably meet considering how often he involves himself in my affairs." The reptile said referencing The Superior who despite being rather weak in comparison was still quite stronger than Yukina.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukina Tarka on July 10th 2012, 12:48 am

Yukina nodded at Etzolix, a meeting, that would be ideal. She had finished looking through the woman's possessions now, her interest quickly fading. There was nothing much that she particularly wanted from here, it was done. She turned back to her companion now, her hands interlocked.

"Sooner, rather than later of course?" She asked, referring to the time before meeting his friends. She was ready to leave now, Port Royal was beginning to bore her. The place needed a stronger hand, it was evident it had no leader by the way the scum that were it's inhabitants behaved. When she was in command, in that other place, people were controlled. They may not have been happy, but what did that matter? She knew how to keep control, even when her mind wandered, her control was evident.

"Shall we go? Perhaps back to the Realm of Darkness?"
Yukina Tarka
Yukina Tarka

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on July 10th 2012, 1:15 am

"If you wish I could arrange a meeting with one of the more personal allies right now." He said as a portal formed to the side of him. He sat up again and waited for her response so that he could send a heartless to the man he had in mind. If so he would get up and find some paper and a utensil or something to write a note and let it be sent to The World That Never Was so he could meet up in the Realm of Darkness. If so when she was ready he would offer her his hand so they could walk through the portal and whatnot and go back to his homeworld.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukina Tarka on July 10th 2012, 1:30 am

"Of course, have him come then." She sat down on a chair, looking into the reflective mirror on the now dead girl's boudoir. She began to fix her hair, wanting to look agreeable when she met Etzolix's ally. It was important to make a good impression, after all. She hoped they could get along, or else the situation may become awkward. But it didn't matter, no matter what she would stand by Etzolix's side.

It was why she returned, wasn't it?
Yukina Tarka
Yukina Tarka

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on July 10th 2012, 1:39 am

"Whenever you're ready let me know." He said as he watched her get herself ready. She had apparently took pride in her appearance, or at least wanted to look presentable? It's not like she wasn't already but whatever suited her worked for the hybrid. Scribbling a note a shadow came and disappeared with it in his hands already knowing the heart signature to look for. "He should be there once you're finished." He replied now laying back onto the corpse using it as a pillow. A horrible pillow at that for there was barely any comfort in her distorted body. It was to be expected.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukina Tarka on July 10th 2012, 1:45 am

Satisfied with the way she now looked, the woman turned back around to face Etzolix. The slight natural curl of her hair hung now more delicately over her shoulders, somehow nicer than it was before. She smiled at him, now ready to meet whoever it was she was about to meet.

"Ready when you are." She stood back up now, even out the front of her dress in preparation for the meeting.
Yukina Tarka
Yukina Tarka

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on July 10th 2012, 1:53 am

The portal opened up and Etzolix extended his hand once again so she would know to grab on and to follow him through it. They would be going through the same process as they did before and hopefully she would gradually become more competent in navigation, perhaps even learning how to herself one day.

(Topic End)

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2