» Marionette
New Management EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
New Management EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
New Management EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
New Management EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
New Management EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

New Management

Go down

New Management Empty New Management

Post by Etzolix on July 4th 2012, 6:03 am

The Cloaked One has decided to move on and has given Shirou and I the site.

The Youtube Bin and Reviews section have been removed.

Passive Enchantments have been reinstated. Check the topic for specifics.

Weapon Limits have be removed. (This does not mean to spam the section with weapons)

Keyblades and other weapons are still separated, however, if you wish you can choose to return to normal weapons if you are currently a Keyblade owner.
This option remains for all members but if you decide to get a Keyblade after having returned to a normal weapon you will not be allowed to go back. This is in effect giving those who would have rather had normal weapons a chance since they were forced to have Keyblades when the rule was originally put in place.

The stat system is now removed and we will be using the traditional word system in order to describe out characters. This means all characters will have to be edited.
However, before editing your character PM one of the administrators knowing you are going to edit it so we can make sure all you're doing is removing your stats and editing in your physical capabilities into the Affinities and Weaknesses sections. This also means character growth is has been reestablished.

Concerning Forms, Spells and etc that revolve around stats please PM an admin member about your situation and we will help you on a more personal level to get all of this straightened out.

On a final note: Congratulations to the new World Leaders. The World Leader Applications will still remain open.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

New Management Empty Re: New Management

Post by Shirou on July 5th 2012, 2:34 am

The groups Co-Admin and Assistants have been deleted due to lack of purpose. We are not currently accepting any moderators.

For the next THREE days, all members are allowed to remove any weapon, armor, spell, enchantment, or form that they want. However, if you choose to do this, you must post in the selected item saying as much and wait for an Admin to take care of it.

Portal requirements have been changed.

The Canon list of characters and list of mentors have been updated.

The World Leader group has been deleted due to lack use.

All templates have been updated, with the History section now voided, excluding the Character Creation template and the Partner Character Creation template.

More asethetic updates will presumably occur over the next few days. If you notice an error or contradiction, please contact me (Shirou) via PM only.

The Missions and Gummi Ships forum sections have been deleted. If you are a world leader and you wish to give missions, either do it in your world or in an RP. The rewards, of course, would essentially be useless.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on July 7th 2012, 9:17 pm

AnsemTheGreat has been promoted to a mod.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on July 12th 2012, 1:45 am

The Team Attack forum and feature has been removed, due to the fact that it's never been used.

The Partner Character outlines have been changed, so you can now have four spells, two summons, and a total of 100MP. Look at the template for more details. Also, there is no longer a limit on how many partner characters you can have, however you still can only have one at a time.

The Keyblade limitations have been removed.

The age restriction has been reestablished, with the minimum age being thirteen years old. However, any current member who is under that age is excluded from this change. They are still free to RP here as a member.

The period of deleting any creation item is now over.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content