» Marionette
Meadows' Precipice (Private) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Meadows' Precipice (Private) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Meadows' Precipice (Private) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Meadows' Precipice (Private) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Meadows' Precipice (Private) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Meadows' Precipice (Private)

Go down

Meadows' Precipice (Private) Empty Meadows' Precipice (Private)

Post by Jackson on June 27th 2012, 1:00 pm

Jackson decided to travel, somewhere new and not as bad as how it was for him in Port Royal. So he decides to see how Dwarf Woodlands would suit him. Not as shabby as the docks. Jackson found himself walking a meadow that stretched far across the land. H estayed there not really having a reason for why, he just wanted to.
Jackson
Jackson

Back to top Go down

Meadows' Precipice (Private) Empty Re: Meadows' Precipice (Private)

Post by zang satomi on June 28th 2012, 12:11 am

As Zang was making his way from the shadows of the woods in the Dwarf Woodlands, he noticed a figure in the clearing of the meadow. Zang was not big on meeting new people but he was trying to keep an open mind as best he could; so being the the type of guy that he was, the long black-haired young man kept quiet untill spoken to. Zang had a strange feeling that the heartless wouldn't be too far behind this strange encounter with this new individual.
zang satomi
zang satomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackson on June 28th 2012, 12:25 am

Jackson had seen somebody, close enough to attack, he took out his spear from his back. Hello? If there is anyone out there that does not wish me to kill them, then I suggest you come out now. He said it all in a monotone,for he didn't want to sound too much of a macho, but not too weak. Jackson had his sight on where he last saw the man, but more in his general view of sight.
Jackson
Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by zang satomi on June 28th 2012, 12:44 am

Zang had turned his head to the direction of the voice and decided to show himself to this new encounter that he had no other way of avoiding , so as he slightly turned his body he used a small portion of his strength to speed dash out infront of the young man. Once Zang was in the line of sight of the young man he had a small grin across his face as Zang said

" My name is Zang, its nice to meet you.I am here looking for a large heartless that seems to jump from world to world, have you seen anything like that?"

After saying what he had to say his surpresion band gem started to glow lightly but he was awear that if it got anybrighter there would be trouble,but zang just stood there waiting for a reply from the new encounter he had made.
zang satomi
zang satomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackson on June 28th 2012, 1:04 am

Rather taken off guard by this new stranger he decided to go with it. Ummm...no, but if you want I am craving for a spar, would you mind? If not then I promise to help you find the heartless, my name Jackson. Really hoping for that spar he waited patiently for Zeng's reply to his offer.
Jackson
Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by zang satomi on June 28th 2012, 1:17 am

Zang looked up to the sun filled sky with a smile on his face that seemed to grow bigger with every passing second as he decided to give jackson what he asked, but before giving him the spar Zang jumped back into a backflip landing about 20ft more away form him as he extended his arm. Zang then summoned his sword as he then replied by saying

" Very well a sparing match is exactly what you shall get. I wont hold back on you though."

As Zang grew excited his band grew brighter as his eye color began to change to a bright crystal ocean blue. while he waited for jackson to make the first move a small sight of fox ears growing from his head was beginning to take place from his ban on his wrist.
zang satomi
zang satomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackson on June 28th 2012, 1:34 am

Good, that's what I was going to let you know. Jackson quickly knew he wanted to come in close so he quickly moved out of the meadows to a nearby tree and jumped from branch to branch. Making progress in making the battle close combat he planned to come down from behind him and end it with the spear at his neck.
Jackson
Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by zang satomi on June 28th 2012, 1:46 am

Zang's fox ears were completly grown out and as soon as he could he dashed following Jackson but keeping distance enough to watch his movement. Zang smiled as he decided to make it a little more open range with all the tree's, as he used a branch to lanch himself about thirty feet in the air. as he reached his point of stopping in mid-air Zang the yelled

" Good i was hoping you would agree,So now Crash against the waves of darkness!"

As Zang slashed his sword down ward a gust of razor wind shot at a large group of tree's ahead of Jackson's path of direction when Zang had lanched himself into the air.
zang satomi
zang satomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackson on June 28th 2012, 2:02 am

Jackson thought, why not? He jumped on the nearest branch to launch him in the air. Launching himself vertically because he didn't want to get hurt from the spell Zang has casted. As he was ascending he decided to have as much fun in the air as he can. Of course there wasn't much to do but he did what he could. He then waited for the man to land for he wasn't a man of the skies.
Jackson
Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by zang satomi on June 28th 2012, 2:12 am

Zang smilled at his ability to do so well with that attack as Zang manged to land first he took advantage of it and swung his sword again using the same attack hoping it would hit Jackson as he was landing, then using his speed to dash off as soon as he swung his attack. Once he made his distance zang waited for a reply after he said

" hope u enjoy this as much as i am, ha ha ha?"
zang satomi
zang satomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackson on June 28th 2012, 2:24 am

The attack to Jackson seemed unlikely but he had been prepared. Since he is relatively strong he gave himself a running start and stuck the staff into the ground while he used it to propel himself upward. Since he's been in a defensive mode it was time he started doing attacks. Since he didn't fancy the air much, he had no problem coming at deadly speed towards his worthy opponent. Before he would make contact with the ground, assuming Zang would dodge, he would use the staff to be used as a helicopter propeller to at least cut the man. Of course he didn't think that will come into play, but it didn't matter.
Jackson
Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by zang satomi on June 28th 2012, 2:32 am

Zang looked at his oppent as he came at him Zang Then decided even if it was smart to go on the deffence he would just rush in sword swinging, as jackson closed in Zang dropped down as he began spinning with his sword pointing upward at jackson. Zang then pushed off the ground at jackson hopping this attack would make contact as he said

" Crash at hell and heavens gates screaming darkness!"

As anthour razor like wind came from Zangs sword it surounded him making him look like a drill as small amounts of light began to puls from Zang's body while he was spinning and headed stright for jackson and his on coming attack.

(mp left 20)

Last edited by zang satomi on June 28th 2012, 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
zang satomi
zang satomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackson on June 28th 2012, 2:47 am

Jackson saw that he missed, but his spirits were none but trashed. All these spells are basically...one. Alright let's state the fact, he has the elemental power of darkness. Jackson thought of a crazy way to get this guy. He stays there low, with his spear ready to be covered in blood. Jackson stood there and would wait to see what this guy would do next.
Jackson
Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by zang satomi on June 28th 2012, 2:54 am

Zang landed on the ground after that attack smiling as he turned around with his eyeys turning to a yellow and fire red mixed together he had reached the point he wanted to reach. As his body began to push out a large amount of light and darkness mixed together Zang began to laugh followed with a comment.

" HAhahaha I hope your ready to see what i learned in the world that never was after being stuck there for almost a year. I want you to put your all into this next attack......Jackson show me what streangth your heart truly has."

As Zangs body kept pushing out more and more of the weaved double hilex of light and darkness waiting for jackson to respond to him.

(mp left is 15)
zang satomi
zang satomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackson on July 1st 2012, 9:18 am

Jackson came charging in with his spear towards Zang, making plans based on what he would do now. If he were to charge in, then Jackson would have not done anything about it, but keep going his way. He could dodge, but if he were to dodge him, well it actually depended how he dodged him. The last option is countering, that was an enigma that he needed to know what to do about. So far he plans on moving with the spear if he tries to grab it.
Jackson
Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by zang satomi on July 2nd 2012, 7:45 pm

Zang waited for Jackson to get with in a ten to five foot reach as he drew his right arm out to his side and swung it resummoned his sword as a loud rawr came form Zang as his sword began to meet with Jacksons spear Zang said

" Now break down the door between light and darkness,Shatter that which stops us all from moving forward, Crash against the darkened light!"

As his final attack was like the others but with more of a reach and wider range in diameter than the others did as well, being this close zang was sure his attack would hit for sure this time.

(mp 0)
zang satomi
zang satomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackson on July 5th 2012, 10:01 pm

Jackson knew it would'nt be that easy, so he had his way out of it. Instead of going through the man, he will just go over. Jackson used his spear to vault over Zang, and escaped danger from whatever it was that he was using. While vaulting he would seize the opportunity to look for openings, and decided that he would leave the end of the staff at his neck, not killing but to let him know that he has won.
Jackson
Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by zang satomi on July 8th 2012, 8:06 pm

Zang smiled as he felt the blade of the staff at his neck laughing Zang replied with a comment
"So its a draw,this time."

Zang had enough time in the turnning of the tide to have the end of his sword within enough reach of jacksons stomach that if it went any farther it would end in both of there deaths. Zang had never been one to losse that easy so he made sure he always had a way to have a meeting ground of a tie or draw.
zang satomi
zang satomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on July 8th 2012, 8:14 pm

Apologies, I'm letting you know that Jackson is in Peru for a month.

He isn't ignoring the topic and will reply when he returns. If you have any questions of concerns PM me.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackson on August 28th 2012, 10:07 am

From here it doesn't look much like a draw, but I'll take your word for it. Jackson didn't want to underestimate his...sparing partner, for he has before, and it hasn't ended quite well. Jackson swayed his staff away from Zang, held out his hand for a shake. With Jackson wanting him not to think that it was anything personal he thought a handshake would do the trick, even though by the man's laughter it seemed he didn't have, he did so anyway.
Jackson
Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by zang satomi on August 30th 2012, 2:28 pm

Zang smiled at him as he retuned a hand shack to jackson. looking around he had for some reason not shaken the feeling of there being heartless not to far away from the two. doing so Zang reached in his side bag and pulled out two bottles of water throwing one to jackson, sitting down under a tree followed with

" good match, so where are you from?"

awaiting his reply Zang keepth his gaurd up incase of a attack.
zang satomi
zang satomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackson on August 31st 2012, 7:55 pm

Jackson caught the bottle as it came hurling at him. Much more force than he thought was needed, it didn't matter though because afterwards he saw that it wasn't to distract him so that Zeng could get an easy hit on him, which was his first assumption. No where, really. It's Port Royal, not a very pretty place, but I love the gambling that goes on there. It's really nothing, because it got destroyed. He sat down on the opposite side of the same tree Zeng was sitting on. You seem tense, something bothering you?
Jackson
Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by zang satomi on September 6th 2012, 1:42 am

Zang had a small smile on his face as he keepth his face hiden with his hair as he laughed saying,

[color=orange] " Yes as a matter of fact we have company." [color/]

As a swarm of heartless appered along with a heartless that had never been seen but zang knew what it was.
zang satomi
zang satomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down